Fruit Ice Cream
- » Frozen Fruit Ice Cream
Frozen Fruit Ice Cream Recipes
Enjoy our collection of frozen fruit ice cream recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for frozen fruit ice cream recipes.
Fruit And Frozen Yogurt Waffle Cones
The creaminess of the frozen yogurt pairs well with fresh sweet fruit. Put them in a waffle cone and you have a healthy and satisfying afternoon snack. - 54.3072
Frozen Berry Ice Cream
Combine frozen strawberries, peaches, blueberries, sugar substitute and vanilla in food processor.
Process until coarsely chopped.
Add ice cream; process until well blended. - 33.2188
Frozen Chocolate Ice Cream Pie
Need a frozen treat to beat the heat? Betty's chocolate frozen pie ice cream not only makes for a great summertime dessert treat, but makes for an all-weather delight. Stream the video recipe and get assembling this decadent treat. It's so simple and... - 99.1785
Yogurt And Banana Ice Cream
In my search for healthy desserts I found this amazing recipe of yogurt and banana ice cream. This video shows how Jameela made this mouth- watering ice cream in no time and Boy! It looks so delicious that I can have it everyday without worrying about my... - 82.6907
Creamy Berry Ice Cream
Place bananas, lemon juice, orange juice, strawberries and sugar in bowl of food processor fitted with metal blade (or use blender and blend bananas and orange juice, then sugar, strawberries and lemon juice, then combine).
If using raspberries, leave whole;... - 28.4423
Orange Pineapple Old-fashioned Freezer Ice Cream
Dissolve 2 2/3 cups sugar in milk in the container of a 6-quart ice cream freezer; stir to mix.
Add evaporated milk and heavy cream.
Using a long handled wooden spoon, stir mixture several times to completely dissolve sugar.
Refrigerate mixture while... - 36.1883
Stuffed Frozen Oranges
Cut oranges in half crosswise and scoop out fruit.
Freeze rind for about 4 hours.
Spread several tablespoons of vanilla ice cream in bottom of each orange half.
Freeze again for 4 hours.
Place 1/2 teaspoon Cointreaux over ice cream in each half.
Freeze again... - 35.1761
Frozen Strawberry Cream
This Frozen Strawberry Cream has become an addiction. I seem to want it on almost everything I eat ! Toast, cakes, ice-creamâ€¦.I can go on and on. Try this out for yourself and tell me what you have tried it out with ! You'll share your secret with me... - 28.7158
Rinse the cranberries (discarding imperfect berries) and drain.
Cook in 2 cups water until skins pop.
Force cranberries through a sieve or food mill.
Immediately stir a mixture of sugar and gelatin into hot pulp until sugar is dissolved.
Blend in remaining... - 37.2687
Frozen Strawberry Banana Salads
Stir together pie filling, softened ice cream, and lemon juice.
Stir in bananas and nuts.
Turn mixture into 8 individual molds.
Cover and freeze till firm. - 29.1785
Rice Krispies Ice Cream Squares
Pat 1/2 mixture in bottom of 9 x 13-inch pan.
Add 1/2 gallon vanilla ice cream.
Sprinkle other 1/2 of mixture on top.
Keep in freezer until ready to serve.
Cut in squares and top with Wilderness cherries or make 1 large Danish dessert with 1 large container... - 31.8224
Homemade Strawberry Ice Cream
Assemble Juice Extractor.
Process strawberries at recommended speed.
Measure 2 cups (500 ml) juice and 1/2 cup (125 ml) pulp.
Heat juice, sugar, and salt in 2-quart (2 liter) saucepan, stirring occasionally.
Beat eggs in bowl, pour in 1/2 cup (125... - 36.0719
Frozen Cherry Easter Egg
1. Mix into softened ice cream the cherries, filberts, and coconut, then a blend of the syrup and vanilla extract. Pack mixture into a 1 1/2-quart melon mold, which has been rinsed with cold water and drained. Cover and freeze until firm (about 3 hours).
2.... - 29.6917
Banana Ice Cream
Sprinkle gelatin over 1/4 cup cold water and let soak about 5 minutes.
Put gelatin mixture into the top of a double boiler and heat over boiling water, stirring until gelatin is dissolved.
Remove from heat.
In a bowl, combine egg yolks, soy milk,... - 44.1894
Frozen Chocolate Bananas
Peel and insert a stick in each piece of banana, starting from the cut end and going till halfway.
Freeze the bananas in the refrigerator.
For the sauce, mix 1/2 cup water, butter, sugar and chocolate pieces.
Add the dissolved cornflour and cocoa... - 42.1689
Cranberry Ice is a sorbet wroth dying for ! You cannot think of another suitor for your turkey meal other than this compelling dessert, once you taste it. It may not be Thanksgiving time always, but a turkey treat is always welcome. Isn't it ? So go ahead and... - 44.0694
Peach Ice Cream
Mix the eggs, honey, milk, and salt.
Cook over medium heat until the mixture begins to steam.
Do not simmer or boil.
Remove from the heat.
Cool a few minutes, while preparing the peaches.
Add 2 cups cold milk to cool more.
Stir in the vanilla, yogurt,... - 41.9704
Honey Buttermilk Ice Cream
In a bowl combine the cheese and honey; beat till smooth and creamy.
Stir in the buttermilk, pineapple juice, and vanilla, Pour into an ice cream freezer container; freeze according to freezer manufacturer's directions. - 23.4463
Favorite Fruit Ice Cream
Dissolve sugar in milk and cream. Add fruit juices and bananas and freeze in ice cream freezer. Remove dasher and pack for easy serving. Let ripen up to 2 hours if desired. For other fruit flavors, omit or reduce banana, then add a 16- to 20-ounce can crushed... - 18.5506
Stir ice cream just to soften.
Combine bananas and lemon juice stir into ice cream.
Quickly fold in dates, cherries, and nuts.
Freeze firm. - 25.2026
Fruit Ice Cubes
Freeze whole strawberries, grapes, cherries or mint leaves in lemonade as for vegetable ice cubes. - 21.1391
Mix the gelatin and sugar in a saucepan.
Stir in the water and set over low heat until gelatin and sugar are dissolved, stirring constantly.
Blend in the lime and lemon juices and lemon peel.
Mix in the food coloring, a drop at a time, to tint the desired... - 35.1029
Ice Cream With Sugar-coated Bananas
Peel banana and cut in half lengthwise, then cut each piece in half crosswise.
Sprinkle banana quarters with lemon juice and set aside.
In small skillet heat margarine until bubbly and hot; add rum, brown sugar, and cinnamon and cook over low heat, stirring... - 31.4808
If you are looking for a great ice cream, probably a fruit flavored one, this Pears Helene is just something you need to try! A refreshing mix of pears, in vanilla or mint ice cream served with hot fudge sauce and given a final touch with the Whipped cream... - 31.2769
Summer Time Lemon Ice
1. In a medium saucepan, bring water, sugar, and lemon zest to boil; boil over high heat 5 minutes. Let cool 5 minutes; then stir lemon juice into sugar water.
2. Pour into a freezer tray and freeze 1 1/2 hours, or until icy. Stir and break up ice crystals... - 27.2448
Cinnamon Banana And Cashew Ice Cream
For all those who would like to have an ice cream that is completely vegan, here is a fantastic video. Watch this video, head straight to your kitchen and make this delightful treat with cinnamon. Within no time your nutritious and healthy dessert is ready to... - 102.027
Frozen Fruit Cream
Mix drained pineapple with grated orange rind and marsala.
Fold in vanilla ice-cream, pour into freezer trays, allow to set slightly.
Just before serving, arrange layer of orange segments on base of meringue.
Spoon over partialry frozen... - 24.0527
Tutti Fruity Ice Cream
Looking for a novel and distinctive ice cream flavor? Then Tutti Fruity Ice Cream is the perfect answer. Tutti Fruity Ice Cream is perfect for your parties and for fruit lovers like me, this fruit flavored ice cream is heaven! - 48.8725
Fruit Ice Cream
1) Place the milk can in refrigerator and chill for couple of hours.
1) Mash and strain the fruits to make about 1/4 pint of puree. If desired, blend in sugar as per taste.
2) Take out the milk can and empty it into a basin. Whip it,... - 35.1871
Simple Soft Ice Cream
1. Blend all ingredients in a blender until smooth. For a variety of flavors, replace vanilla extract with banana, cherry, or maple extract.
2. Freeze in a shallow paa
3. Just before serving, thaw slightly and break into small chunks. Whip until soft. Spoon... - 22.2232
Frozen Raspberry-yogurt Cream
Yearning for a frozen treat, try this Frozen Raspberry-Yogurt Cream recipe. This was the first time I made Frozen Raspberry-Yogurt Cream and it was excellent. Do make it! - 27.4831
Homemade Peach Ice Cream
In a large bowl, mash peaches with sugar and lemon juice; let stand 15 minutes.
Stir in remaining ingredients and chill well.
Freeze in an ice cream freezer, following manufacturer's instructions or freeze in freezer trays, removing every hour to a chilled... - 31.0873
How To Make Ice Cream
1. In the blendtec combine flavored syrup, half and half, banana, nonfat powdered milk, strawberry, honey and ice.
2. Press the ice cream button on blendtec and blend until smooth thick frozen consistency.
3. Serve Ice Cream chilled. - 0
Filo Ice Cream Cups With Summer Fruit
1. Preheat an oven to 325ÂºF (165ÂºC).
2. Grease 12 standard muffin cups.
3.Place 1 filo sheet on a piece of waxed paper or aluminum foil.
4.Brush with some of the melted butter.
5.Top with remaining 3 sheets, brush each one with... - 43.0228
Tropical Fruit Granite Of Mango Passion Fruit Guava And Champagne
1)Into a bowl, transfer the flesh and seeds of the passion fruit after opening it. Keep aside some seeds and the shell.
2)Peel mangoes and guavas.
3)Puree mangoes and guavas and mix with passion fruit. Strain the puree.
4)Add in... - 42.6573
Frozen Fruit Slush
1. Blend all ingredients in a blender until smooth, and set aside.
2. Combine crushed ice and water to the desired consistency ending up with a total of 5 cups.
3. Add the blended fruit juices and serve.
4. OR freeze the blended fruit juices in a wide... - 26.6454
Orange Apple Ice
In medium bowl, combine apple sauce and marmalade; mix well.
Carefully fold in beaten egg whites.
Pour into 8- or 9-inch square pan.
Cover; freeze until firm.
Scoop frozen mixture into dessert dishes or orange shells. - 24.7611
Raspberry Swirl Ice Cream
This Raspberry Swirl Ice Cream is by far the best of its kind I have ever had. Incredibly delicious and lusciously inviting, make sure you try out this easy and simple Raspberry Swirl Ice Cream, because this can be a sure short cut way to win your loves ones... - 36.7407
Strawberry Sundae Pie
Combine cooky crumbs with the 1 tablespoon sugar and the melted butter.
Press into a greased 9-inch pie pan.
Chill several hours.
Thaw strawberries, then drain.
Make meringue by beating egg whites with salt and cream of tartar until just stiff.
Gradually add... - 42.1961
Lemon Ice Cream Pie
Soften ice cream.
Beat together to creamy texture; pour into graham-cracker crusts.
Place in freezer until serving time (several hours later or several days later).
When ready to serve, sprinkle each pie with graham-cracker crumbs. - 26.8615
Tart Cherry Ice Cream
Soften the ice cream in the refrigerator until it can be whipped with an electric beater.
Meanwhile, thaw, drain, and pat the cherries dry with paper towels.
Transfer the ice cream to a large mixing bowl.
Whip the ice cream on low until smooth.
Fold in the... - 29.6323
Cherry Jubilee Ice Cream
Everyone at home goes nust overs this Cherry Jubilee Ice Cream! Why not, when the dessert is so full with the goodness of cherries and comes in the much exciting lemon-vanilla flavoring! This Cherry Jubilee Ice Cream is a must try. - 46.113
Peachy Orange Ice
In blender container combine undrained peaches, orange juice, and lemon juice; blend till peaches are pureed, about 15 seconds.
Beat egg whites with dash salt till soft peaks form.
Gradually add sugar, beating till stiff peaks form.
Transfer peach puree to... - 36.8985
Fruit Frozen Yogurt
Spoon yogurt into cream can of ice cream freezer.Puree fruit in an electric blender, add honey, then add the mixture to yogurt in the can.
Process for about 20 minutes, or until yogurt is thick and smooth.
Remove from churn and place in plastic container,... - 23.9448
Sugar Free Low Carb Blueberry Ice Cream
Have you forsaken ice cream in lieu of your very strict low carb diet? Then stop punishing yourself and watch this video by LowCarb360. This is a recipe for healthy, low carb blueberry ice cream that is delicious and will not leave you remorseful! - 95.1956
Cherry Vanilla Ice Cream
This Cherry Vaniila Ice cream is incredible! Eat a dollop of this Cherry Vanilla Ice Cream for dessert tonight and you'll keep craving for more! Don't agree with me? Try out the dish and let me know if you liked it! - 21.748
Stir 1 pint vanilla ice cream to soften.
Add 1/4 cup chopped candied fruits and peels, 1/4 cup seedless raisins, and 1 1/2 teaspoons rum flavoring.
Spoon into four or five paper bake cups set in muffin pan.
Freeze and trim, following recipe above. - 18.3519
1.Make a custard of the eggs, sugar, salt, milk and cream.
2.Cool and freeze.
3.Fill a mold with alternate layers of the frozen cream and candied fruit or nuts.
4.Cover and freeze.
5.Serve with ice cream - 33.9551
Vegan Tropical Fruit Ice Cream
Looking for a simple ice cream recipe that is 100% vegan and can be made within minutes? Then watch this video and learn of an easy recipe that is guaranteed to please your taste buds! - 87.7836
Deluxe Fruit Ice Cream
Thaw frozen fruits.
Place steel blade in work bowl; add fruits.
Process till smooth, scraping bowl as necessary; transfer to large bowl.
Reinsert steel blade; add sugar, orange juice, lemon juice, and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Process till sugar is dissolved.
Add to... - 41.9354
Instant Fruit Ice Cream
1) In a blender container, process the dairy drink, gradually adding the frozen strawberries the mixture is smooth, occasionally scraping down the sides of container.
2) Add the vanilla extract and process until just blended.
3) Spoon into a... - 29.0892
Three Fruit Ice Cream
For crank-type freezer: Pour whipping cream, sugar and milk into freezer can; put dasher in place.
Cover can and adjust crank.
Place can in freezer tub.
Fill freezer tub 1/3 full of ice; add remaining ice alternately with layers of rock salt (6 parts ice to 1... - 38.8008
Summer Fruit Ice Cream
Crush the blueberries or raspberries lightly.
Add the sugar and salt to whichever of the fruits being used.
Mix in well.
Cover and refrigerate 2 hours to mature the flavour.
Pour the cream into the can of the churn freezer.
Surround the can to within... - 38.7824
Durian Ice Cream Bliss + Fruit Picking
I loooooove durian :) I hope you do too, because if you don't you might totally hate this recipe lol! If you're a first time durian eater you either want to eat it with a pro so they can find you a really good one or you can try it like this. I love both! - 0
Instant Berry Ice Cream
Place cream and sugar in blender or processor with Steel Knife and blend until thickened.
Add frozen fruit a few pieces at a time and blend until smooth. - 20.4695
Frozen Cranberry Cream
Get loads of fun on your plate with this extremelt scrumptious Frozen Cranberry Cream! Yeah, one of the best frozen desserts you can say, this Frozen Cranberry Cream is just simple and easy to make. Go ahead ane just whip it up! - 42.321
Frozen Nutty Fruit Salad
I had come over to my home town for a vacation, and every one demand that I should treat them with something special. My answer was Frozen fruit salad. Frozen fruit salad is not only easy to make but it has a very beautiful looks and fresh fruits makes it... - 35.8849
Banana Ice Cream With Chocolate Syrup And Cashew Cream
Are you looking for a unique homemade ice cream recipe that can be made without an ice cream maker? Here is an amazing video for raw and vegan ice cream made with just bananas and topped with chocolate syrup and cashew whipped cream. See this video to make... - 120.346
1. In a medium size sauce add sugar and water. Boil on moderate heat while stirring constantly so that the sugar melts.
2. Check when the water boils. Cook the mixture for 5 minutes exactly from that time.
3. Remove pan from heat and let the syrup cool... - 44.8966
Toffee Fruit With Instant Lychee Ice Cream
1. In a bowl, sift the flour, cornflour and baking powder. Mix together 3 ounces water and half the sesame oil. Make a well in the centre of the flour mixture and gradually pour in the liquid, stirring until smooth. Set aside.
2. In a... - 47.6646
Summer Fruit Salad Ice Cream
1. Reserve half the fruit and puree the rest in a food processor or blender, or rub it through a sieve to make a smooth puree.
2. Whisk the egg yolks and yogurt into the fruit puree.
3. Heat the grape juice until almost boiling. Remove from the heat, sprinkle... - 32.5281
Easy Raspberry Ice Cream
This Easy Raspberry Ice cream is a dessert that I'd love to cherish throughout my life. Raspberries and whipping cream. That€™s all you need for making this utterly delicious ice cream. Try out this Easy Raspberry Ice cream just once and let me know if... - 28.4187
Fresh Strawberry Ice Cream
In measuring cup soften gelatin in cold water.
Place cup over hot water in saucepan; heat and stir till gelatin dissolves.
Combine egg yolks, whipping cream, strawberries, the 2/3 cup sugar, vanilla/salt, and food coloring-.
Add gelatin; mix well.
Turn into... - 44.296
Cheese Pizza And Banana Ice Cream
Planning to treat kids with a lunch bonanza, here are two recipes that do the job perfectly. Watch Tamra Davis make cheese pizza and then a soft banana ice cream to serve the kids after the pizza. Great for a combo meal over weekends or anytime! - 99.0716
Frozen Cream Vesuvio
Early in day: Mix fruits and rum in small bowl; let stand 1 hour.
Whip cream until stiff; fold in fruits and 1/4 cup nuts.
Line 2 1/2-quart bowl with 2 pints ice cream.
Spoon fruit mixture into center.
Spoon rest of ice cream over top.
Cover with foil;... - 37.0515
Missing the peach cobbler which your grandma made? Then why not try making it at home on your own. Watch this video to see clear directives on making a very basic Peach Cobbler with few basic ingredients. A nice old-fashioned quick and easy recipe which is... - 104.287
Custard Ice Cream
1. Prepare a double boiler. Use a sturdy 2- or 4-quart sauce pan.
2. Fill the sauce pan with 2 or 3 inches of water and bringing it to a steady boil. Reduce the heat so that the water is just below boiling point
3. Use a heavy-duty... - 41.0355
Frozen Strawberry Cream
1. Make shell: Mix crumbs and cinnamon in small bowl. Combine melted butter or margarine and your favorite no-calorie sweetener, using the equivalent of 6 teaspoons sugar, in a cup; blend into crumb mixture. Press evenly over bottom and side of a 9-inch pie... - 32.4446
Lemon Yogurt Ice Cream
Yummy Lemon Yoghurt Ice Creamare irresistible! This Lemon Yoghurt Ice Cream recipe is fantastic and I often use it to surprise my family on a lazy weekend. Trust me the Ice Cream bowls are licked clean! - 46.2258
Blueberry Buttermilk Ice Cream
1. Place blueberries, buttermilk, sugar, and orange juice in a food processor or blender. Process until smooth.
2. Pour into a square freezer-safe pan.
3. Freeze for 2 hours and 30 minutes, stirring frequently to equally distribute the ice crystals.
Allow to... - 26.5806
Whole Strawberry Ice Cream
Have your bowl of fruit and ice cream, too. It's summertime. It's hot. And we should be indulging on frozen treats that do our bodies good. - 0
Homemade Pineapple Ice Cream
1. Using the cutter, cut the pineapple slices and reserve for garnishing.
2. Make the pineapple rings with the remaining pineapple.
3. Stack 3 pineapple rings over each other and make 8 equal pieces.
4. Place the pineapple pieces into the freezer bag... - 92.754
Feeling Cool: Strawberry Icecream In 2 Minutes
Feeling cool for some icecream? Well all you need are strawberries and frozen bananas, and you can make fresh homemade strawberry icecream in less than 2 minutes! This may blow your mind... - 0
Fruity Ice Cream
1 Soak the fruit in port overnight.
2 In a saucepan, dissolve the sugar and water over a gentle heat.
3 Boil briskly for 3 minutes until it forms a syrup.
4 Whisk the egg yolks until creamy.
5 Slowly add the sugar syrup, whisking continuously... - 40.5152
Peach Ice Cream
Put all together in electric mixer without thawing peaches (so they won't darken) and beat to a mush.
Freeze 1 hour.
Beat whites of 2 eggs, add 2 tablespoons sugar, add 2 egg yolks and mix.
Whip 1 cup cream to custard consistency, combine with beaten... - 30.1307
Quick Fruit Ice
1. In a container of food processor, blend frozen fruit concentrates and crushed ice by running the BLEND blade for about 40 seconds.
2. Stop the motor and push ingredients towards blades using rubber spatula.
3. Serve quick fruit ice with... - 22.9634
1. Over medium heat, cook sugar and water in heavy saucepan until syrup reaches thread stage or 219 degree F on candy thermometer.
2. Pour cooked syrup over fruit puree in a large bowl. Let cool to room temperature, then add lemon and orange juice. Chill in... - 28.5067
Peach Ice Cream Pie
Start heating oven to 275°F.
To make meringue, sift sugar with cream of tartar; beat egg whites until stiff; gradually add sifted sugar and continue beating until glossy.
"Butter" 2 9" pie plates; spread meringue on bottoms and sides of pie plates, swirling... - 32.7145
Frozen Sherry Cream
Combine ice cream, Sherry and fruits in blender or processor and blend quickly.
Pour into ice cube tray with dividers removed and freeze until mushy.
Stir well, then continue freezing until firm. - 22.5315
Cook cranberries in 2 cups water. Press through sieve or food mill to remove skins. Sprinkle gelatin on 1/4 cup cold water; let stand a few minutes; add to hot cranberry puree. Add rest of ingredients, and check for sweetness. Freeze in ice cream freezer or... - 24.0804
Essential Cranberry Ice
Cover and cook cranberries and 3/4 cup water over medium heat until tender, about 10 minutes.
Press through a sieve.
Combine sugar and 1 1/2 cups water.
Bring to boil and boil uncovered 6 minutes.
Combine with the cranberry puree, lemon juice,... - 38.9602
1) Beat the cranberry sauce till it is smooth.
2) Rest the bottom on the rim of the bowl and pour in the lemon-lime beverage very slowly.
3) Gently mix with an up-and-down motion.
4) Into a 1-quart freezer tray. Pour the mixture and freeze till it is... - 34.7402
Durian And Banana Ice- Cream
This recipe features a low fat raw food method, based on the guidelines for the 80-10-10 diet or low-fat cuisine by Frederic Patenaude. - 97.8698
Thaw two 10 ounce packages frozen raspberries; sieve.
Dissolve one 3-ounce package raspberry-flavored gelatin in 1 cup boiling water; stir in 3/4 cup cold water, 1/4 cup orange juice, and 1 tablespoon lemon juice.
Stir in sieved raspberries.
Freeze... - 28.5735
GETTING READY 1) Arrange a juicer. 2) If you don’t have juicer then use food processor or blender to make this frozen dessert. MAKING ... - 20.3784
In a small saucepan combine water and sugar.
Bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
Simmer for 5 minutes; cool.
Into a blender container or food processor scoop cantaloupe pulp and juice.
Add lemon juice and cooled syrup.
Puree until smooth.
Pour... - 31.234
Frozen Fruit Flip
Whip the cream cheese together with the mayonnaise and icing sugar.
Mix the gelatin together with the water and fold into the cheese mix.
Blend in the fruit.
Whip the cream and fold into the salad.
Pour the mixture into a bundt pan or mold.
Freeze... - 43.4919
Frozen Fruit CrÃ¨me
1. Combine all ingredients except 1 tablespoon preserves in food processor and puree until smooth, stir in additional tablespoon of preserves.
2. Spoon into bowls and serve at once, or transfer to a freezer container and place in freezer for 30 minutes for a... - 29.3312
Frozen Fruit Yogurt
Working with ingredients listed under fruit flavor of your choice, combine fruit and sugar (plus honey, if used) in a 3- to 4-quart pan.
Bring to a boil, stirring, over high heat.
Reduce heat to medium and cook, stirring constantly, until fruit softens and... - 33.2615
Frozen Fruit Parfait
1. Prepare soft custard by combining eggs, sugar, and salt.
2. Scald and cool the milk.
3. Add this milk to the egg mixture and mix well
4. Cook this mixture in a double boiler such that the mixture coats the back of a spoon.
5. Remove this mixture... - 47.2849
Frozen Pineapple And Fruit Salad
Blend mayonnaise with cream cheese; add salt.
Whip cream; add marshmallows.
Blend into cheese mixture.
Combine pineapple with fruit cocktail; add to cheese.
Place in ice tray; add cherries.
Freeze until firm. - 33.3973
Frozen Fruit Crème
1) In a food processor, puree all ingredients except 1 tablespoon preserves until smooth.
2) Mix in the remaining tablespoon of preserves.
3) Pour into bowls and serve immediately. Else freeze for 30 minutes until the consistency of soft ice... - 35.4038
Frozen Fruit Yogurts
From the suggestions below, select the sweetened fruit mixture of your choice.
Combine the suggested amounts of fruit, sugar, and honey (if used) in a 3 quart pan and bring to a boil, stirring, over high heat.
Reduce heat to medium and cook, stirring... - 35.5121
Frozen Fruit Cheese Salad
Soak gelatin in cold water for 5 minutes; stir into mayonnaise.
Mix in fruit, marshmallows and cheese.
Mix sugar and whipped cream together; fold into fruit mixture.
Pour into small ice trays.
Freeze. - 31.7449
Easy Frozen Fruit Salad
Soften gelatin in water and melt over boiling water.
Add gelatin and rest of ingredients.
Cover tightly and pack in equal parts of ice and salt.
Let stand for 3 hours.
Serve on lettuce leaves without salad... - 43.5031
Watermelon Ice is easy ti make dessert recipe. Watermelon Ice gets its taste from watermelon mixed with pineapple juice and lime juice. Watermelon Ice is loved by many people. - 31.9945
Frozen Fruit Salad
Soften cream cheese; blend with mayonnaise.
Stir in fruits and marshmallows.
Fold in whipped cream.
Tint with few drops red food coloring or maraschino-cherry juice, if desired.
Pour mixture into two 1-quart round ice-cream or freezer containers, or two No.
2... - 41.399
Frozen Fruit Salad With Dates
1. Take a bowl and add the mayonnaise and cheese.
2. Blend well along with a pinch of salt.
3. Take the fruits and ginger and fold them in the mixture along with the whipped cream.
4. Take out the ice trays from the refrigerator and pour the mixture... - 46.7616
Frozen Souffle With Strawberry Sauce
Frozen Souffle With Strawberry Sauce is an irresistible mouth watering recipe which you would love to serve to your loved ones. Try this Frozen Souffle With Strawberry Sauce dish; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this. - 48.3028
Kiwifruit Ice has a great taste. Kiwifruit Ice gets its taste from apple juice mixed with lemon juice and orange grind. Kiwifruit Ice is loved by kids around the world. - 30.9178