- » Frozen Fruit Cube
Frozen Fruit Cube Recipes
Enjoy our collection of frozen fruit cube recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for frozen fruit cube recipes.
Honey Lemonade With Frozen Fruit Cubes
Combine lemon juice and honey in large pitcher; stir until honey is dissolved. Stir in water. Place 1 to 2 pieces of fruit in each compartment of 2 ice cube trays. Fill each compartment with honey lemonade and freeze until firm. Chill remaining lemonade. To... - 16.6271
Fruit Ice Cubes
Freeze whole strawberries, grapes, cherries or mint leaves in lemonade as for vegetable ice cubes. - 21.1391
Frosty Fruit Cubes
Prepare instant pudding mix according to package directions.
Stir in dessert topping, mayonnaise or salad dressing, and lemon juice.
Combine pineapple, bananas, and almonds.
Fold into pudding mixture.
Turn mixture into 11 x7x1 1/2 inch pan.
Cover and freeze... - 34.2431
Frozen Fruit Shake
1. Pour milk into blender.
2. Add slightly thawed frozen fruit slowly.
3. Blend until fruit is thoroughly mixed. HINT: You may prefer to use milk frozen in ice cube trays and fresh fruit. It will be easier on your blender. - 21.6301
Orange Honey Cubes
Cut crusts from top and sides of bread.
Cut bread lengthwise almost through to bottom crust; cut crosswise to form 8 cubes.
Combine sugar, cinna- mon, honey, orange juice, melted butter and nuts; stir until blended.
Pour mixture over bread, letting mixture... - 36.2804
Frozen Fruit Frappe
1) In a blender or food processor, puree the berries, reserve few berries for garnish..
2) Add the remaining ingredients, except sugar and blend together at high speed.
3) Taste the fruit mixture and add the sugar cubes, if required.
4) Add the liqueur... - 38.5526
Frozen Fruit Cup
Mix fruits; place in ice cube tray.
Pour ginger ale over fruit; freeze for 1 hour and 30 min utes to 2 hours or until mixture is mushy.
Serve in small sherbet glasses garnished with mint leaves. - 23.0422
Frozen Fruit Salad With Maraschino Cherries
What can be more healthy and satisfying than this Frozen Fruit Salad! Try out this easily made recipe for your own homemade Frozen Fruit Salad and continue being healthy! - 40.7789
Frozen Fruit Salad
Mix mayonnaise, salt and lemon juice into cheese.
Add pineapple, cherries and nuts.
Fold in cream.
Add bananas and mix lightly.
Put into freezing tray and freeze.
Serve on lettuce and decorate with cherries. - 32.0528
Frozen Fruit Salad
1) Into a mixing bowl, add in the fruit cocktail, pineapple chunks, marshmallows, cherries and pecans.
2) Mix the ingredients well and chill the bowl.
3) Into the blender, add in the cream cheese, mayonnaise, sugar and orange. Using the Blend blade,... - 43.6825
Frozen Spiced Peach Salad
Drain peaches, reserving 1/2 cup liquid.
Discard peach stones; chop peaches coarsely.
Blend cream cheese and sugar until smoothly mixed.
Slowly beat in1/3 cup evaporated milk and reserved peach syrup.
Stir in chopped spiced peaches, marshmallows and... - 37.6479
Frozen Maple Parfait
Heat syrup to boiling point in small saucepan.
Beat egg yolks in a small bowl, then add about 1/4 cup of the syrup to the yolks.
Mix well and return mixture to hot syrup in pan.
Over low heat, beat mixture until it is thick and light in color.
Remove from... - 36.8212
Frozen Banana Yogurt
1. In medium bowl, thoroughly mash banana with fork, blending in lemon juice. Stir in sugar and salt.
2. Stir in yogurt, mixing well. Pour into ice cube tray (divider removed). Freeze until almost set, about 1 hour. Place in medium bowl; using electric mixer... - 24.6132
1) In a medium bowl, mix all the ingredients together.
2) In eight 2 ounce pop molds or an ice cube tray, pour the juice mixture and freeze until firm.
3) Unmold and serve the Frozen Fruitsicles immediately. - 28.2402
Frozen Lemon Pie
Cook in double boiler, to a custard.
Add 3 beaten egg whites to which 2 tablespoons sugar have been added.
Add 1 cup whipped cream.
Crumble 1 cup graham crackers; put layer in ice cube tray, pour mixture on top and add cracker crumbs on top.
Freeze. - 32.6297
Frozen Pineapple And Banana Salad
1. Take a bowl and add cold water to it. Soften the gelatin over it.
2. Dissolve the gelatin by placing it over the hot water. Gradually fold in sugar, lemon juice and maraschino juice.
3. Combine mayonnaise with whipped cream.
4. Add gelatin... - 46.8434
Frozen Lemonade Trifle
Soften gelatine in cold water.
Beat egg yolks and mix with frozen lemonade in a heavy saucepan.
Cook, stirring constantly, about 3 minutes, until mixture will coat a spoon.
Stir in gelatine mixture, mix well, and let cool for 30 minutes.
Beat egg whites until... - 38.613
Frozen Strawberry Cream
1. Make shell: Mix crumbs and cinnamon in small bowl. Combine melted butter or margarine and your favorite no-calorie sweetener, using the equivalent of 6 teaspoons sugar, in a cup; blend into crumb mixture. Press evenly over bottom and side of a 9-inch pie... - 32.4446
Frozen Sherry Cream
Combine ice cream, Sherry and fruits in blender or processor and blend quickly.
Pour into ice cube tray with dividers removed and freeze until mushy.
Stir well, then continue freezing until firm. - 22.5315
Frozen Mango Banana Mousse
In a small saucepan, sprinkle the gelatin over the water and let it stand for 5 minutes.
Place the saucepan over low heat, stirring until the gelatin is completely dissolved.
Pour the mixture into a blender or food processor.
With the motor running, add the... - 40.7878
Frozen Berry Yogurt
Frozen berry yogurt can be prepared with berries of choice. Made with plain low fat yogurt, this frozen berry yogurt also has milk in the making. Chilled to set, it is served nice and cold on summer days! - 32.3714
Frozen Orange Pudding
Break the macaroons into pieces and make into coarse crumbs .
Sprinkle half the crumbs in an ice-cube tray and reserve the rest.
Beat the juices, egg yolks, sugar and salt until well-mixed .
Pour into the top of a double boiler or a bowl over boiling water,... - 34.5261
Frozen Bing Cherry Salad
1) Drain the pineapple and cherries.
2) Bring the cream cheese to room temperature and then beat till it is fluffy.
3) Add the sugar, salt, sour cream, ginger, lemon peel, mace, vanilla and food coloring. Mix thoroughly.
4) Add the cherries,... - 41.1162
Frozen Plum Pudding
Add vanilla bean to milk, bring gently to boiling point, remove from heat and let stand.
Whirl nuts in blender until very fine.
Mix next 4 ingredients in bowl.
Sprinkle with flour and toss lightly to coat evenly.
Strain scalded milk through fine sieve,... - 45.8007
Combine fruits in a large bowl.
Pour the following syrup over the fruits.
Chill approximately 30 minutes.
Serve. - 31.4181
Simple Fruit Slush
Combine sugar and water in a saucepan.
Heat until sugar is dissolved.
Add orange juice, lemon juice and pineapple juice; stir.
Fill ice cube trays and set on a serving tray in freezer.
Freeze until firm.
Crush with potato masher to soften. - 30.009
Refreshing Cocoa Fruit Sherbet
Slice banana into blender container.
Add orange juice; blend until smooth.
Add remaining ingredients; blend well.
Pour into 9-inch square pan or two ice cube trays; freeze until hard around edges.
Spoon mixture into blender container or large mixer bowl;... - 32.2525
Tropical Fruit Medley
If using cactus pears, use a sharp knife to trim ends.
Trim off the skin in lengthwise strips.
Cut up cactus pears or the 1 1/2 cups strawberries.
Press cactus pears through a sieve; discard seeds or, place berries in blender container or food processor bowl.... - 29.627
Fruit Juice Cocktail
Put 1 cup of cranberry juice in small saucepan and add mint.
Bring to a boil, turn down heat, cover and simmer 5 minutes.
Remove from heat and cool, covered.
Strain into large pitcher.
Add remaining cranberry juice.
Press raspberries through a sieve and... - 30.6995
It's simple to add your signature to the traditional margarita. Begin with this basic recipe, then try one or more of the following: - 21.8522
Frozen Christmas Salad
1 Allow the cheese to soften.
2 In a bowl, blend the cheese with mayonnaise.
3 Add in the cherries, remaining fruit and nuts.
4 Gradually fold whipped cream into the mixture.
5 Transfer to a loaf pan and cover tightly.
6 Place in the... - 43.51
Combine the yogurt and concentrate and blend well.
Pour into popsicle molds, small paper cups, or ice cube trays and freeze as above.
Thaw slightly before serving. - 19.7643
1. Into a blender jar with grating blades, put together fruits, dry milk powder, water and ice-cream; process for 15 seconds.
2. Into 4 tall glasses, pour equal amount of blended flour mixture.
3. Fill glasses with ginger ale; gently stir.
4.... - 38.2116
Orange Sorbet is an easy to prepare recipe which you will simply love. I bet, you will surely get a huge fan following for this one! - 29.3461
Minty Honeydew Kiwi Smoothie
Nothing like a refreshing, chilled, fruity smoothie in a hot, summer afternoon, when you are back home after a hectic day. This smoothie can as well be an ideal breakfast alternative, if you feel like. It's also so easy to blend up the fresh fruits with a... - 107.896
Speedy Pineapple Lime Sorbet
Have this Speedy Pineapple Lime Sorbet when after summer meal. This frozen pineapple and lime dessert is simply refreshing. Feel free to come here and interact with me about this Speedy Pineapple Lime Sorbet. - 29.0776
Mix all the ingredients and freeze in ice cube trays.
Variations: Cubes can be made with other soft drinks e.g. lemonade, Coca Cola etc. in the same way. - 27.2752
Orange Wine Parfaits
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water; stir in wine and orange juice.
Pour into 8 inch square pan; chill until firm.
Shortly before serving, cut gelatin into small cubes.
Alternate layers of cubed gelatin, orange sections, and whipped cream in parfait... - 29.3444
Creamy Raspberry Sherbet
Creamy Raspberry Sherbet makes for a delicious, easy and refreshing drink. This Creamy Raspberry Sherbet recipe is a great help to me as I can churn it up any minute I want. Happy drinking! - 30.9364
Combine all ingredients in a blender.
Blend until smooth.
Divide evenly into 2 chilled dessert glasses. - 27.0723
Banana Cream Freeze
Mash the bananas and sprinkle them with lemon juice and honey.
Whip the cream just until stiff.
Fold the banana mixture through the whipped cream.
Pour into an ice cube tray and freeze until firm but not hard.
Do not stir. - 27.8583
In blender container place orange liqueur, sugar, lemon juice, and half the watermelon.
Cover; blend till pureed.
Add remaining melon.
Cover; blend again till smooth.
Pour into refrigerator trays.
Cover; freeze at least 2 hours [mixture will not freeze hard), - 29.349
Banana Ice Cream
Sprinkle gelatin over 1/4 cup cold water and let soak about 5 minutes.
Put gelatin mixture into the top of a double boiler and heat over boiling water, stirring until gelatin is dissolved.
Remove from heat.
In a bowl, combine egg yolks, soy milk,... - 44.1894
Homemade Strawberry Ice Cream
Assemble Juice Extractor.
Process strawberries at recommended speed.
Measure 2 cups (500 ml) juice and 1/2 cup (125 ml) pulp.
Heat juice, sugar, and salt in 2-quart (2 liter) saucepan, stirring occasionally.
Beat eggs in bowl, pour in 1/2 cup (125... - 36.0719
Place the fruit and orange juice in a blender and process until smooth.
Adjust the amount of juice to create the consistency you prefer.
If you like your smoothie frozen, use frozen fruit or add a few ice cubes.
Serve in wineglasses with a strawberry garnish. - 32.6224
Cranberry Raspberry Freeze
Place the 2 cups raspberries in a fine-mesh sieve set over a large glass measure or -pitcher.
Pour boiling water over raspberries.
Using the back of a spoon, press berries to release juice.
Discard berry pulp; reserve juice (you should have about 1... - 37.8006
Raspberry Peach Freeze
In medium saucepan, heat raspberries and gelatin over medium heat, stirring until gelatin is dissolved.
Add peaches, lemon juice and sugar.
Chill until slightly thickened.
In small mixer bowl, beat nonfat dry milk, ice water and egg whites until stiff peaks... - 38.4447
Fresh Fruit Medley
Divide fruit among 6 dessert dishes.
Just before serving, spoon 1 to 2 tablespoons fruit concentrate over each serving. - 23.8548
Fruitful slush or the fruit slush is a fruity and ice blended drink that is perfect for cooling off in the summer. Made with peaches and plums along with nectarines, the fruitful slush is served with a slushy consistency and can be garnished if desired. - 27.4936
Angel Fruit Dessert
This Angel Fruit Dessert is delicious mix of a number of fruits and cake. You'll love this irresistible medley of berries, cream and cake. Let me know what you think about this Angel Fruit Dessert . - 32.8534
Fruited Grape Snow
This Fruited Grape Snow makes a divine dessert after a summer meal ! You'll simply fall for this grape juice cooler ! Try out the Fruited Grape Snow right away and tell me if you like it ! - 44.2212
Vegan Tropical Fruit Ice Cream
Looking for a simple ice cream recipe that is 100% vegan and can be made within minutes? Then watch this video and learn of an easy recipe that is guaranteed to please your taste buds! - 87.7836
Cranberry Fruit Flip
Stir or shake undiluted frozen juice, syrup and cocktail together.
Add gin or wine.
Flavor with lemon juice or sugar.
Pour over ice cubes in each glass. - 25.6095
1. In a punch bowl, combine all the juices, ice cubes and water.
2. Just before service, add ginger ale and soda water. Garnish with mint and fruits and serve immediately. - 38.2158
Pour orange juice in blender.
Add banana slices, blueberries, strawberries, yogurt, and ice cubes, if desired, to blender.
Blend on high until smooth.
Pour into glasses. - 28.3557
1. In an eight cup measure, mix the frozen concentrates, add water to bring it up to four cups and fill with ice cubes; cover and chill
2. In each of the eight tall glasses, place two strawberries and a wedge of lime; pour in thw fruit swizzle... - 29.9618
In blender container combine juice concentrate, yogurt, water, honey and vanilla.
Cover and blend on high speed until smooth.
Add enough ice cubes to bring mixture to 6 cup level; process until smooth. - 29.1381
Fruit Punch For Eight
Mix frozen juice in a blender with 1 can pineapple juice, then add second can juice and syrup.
Just before serving, dilute with white wine; pour over ice block in punch bowl, then add fruit. - 27.0022
Thirty Minute Fruit Mold
In a saucepan, combine gelatin, sugar and salt.
Add water and cook, stirring constantly, over low heat until gelatin dissolves.
Remove from heat; add frozen juice concentrate, lemon juice and ice cubes.
Stir until mixture is the consistency of unbeaten egg... - 36.9317
Poppy Seed Fruit Salad
Combine first 7 ingredients in a large bowl, and toss gently.
Add cubed watermelon, cubed cantaloupe, and sliced strawberries; toss gently.
Cover mixture and chill at least 2 hours.
To serve, toss fruit mixture gently, and spoon onto individual lettuce-lined... - 35.3114
Spiced Fruit Sparkle
In medium saucepan combine first 4 ingredients.
Simmer, covered, for 15 minutes; strain.
Put juice concentrates, 2 cups water, and lemon juice in blender container; blend till frothy.
Add to strained mixture; chill.
Before serving, pour mixture over ice... - 42.297
Fruit Blender Drink
1) In a blender, blend adding ice cubes to make a thin, chilled drink.
2) Add sunflower seeds if desired.
3) Serve immediately. - 27.0988
Sparkling Pear Fruit Cup
Combine pears, oranges and blueberries in serving bowl.
Combine wine and orange juice in small bowl; stir well.
Pour over fruit; toss gently.
Refrigerate 30 minutes before serving. - 25.8027
1. Mix frozen concentrates in an 8-cup pitcher; add water to total 4 cups and stir well. Fill with ice cubes, cover and chill.
2. To serve, place 2 strawberries and 1 lime wedge in each of 8 tall glasses; pour in fruit swizzle. - 20.3365
Shaker Fruit Shrub
In saucepan crush raspberries.
Stir in water.
Bring to boil; boil gently for 3 minutes.
Press through sieve; chill.
Stir in lemon juice.
Add enough sugar to taste. - 24.4926
Golden Fruit Punch
1) Take a punch bowl and mix all the fruit juices together by stirring it well.
2) Chill the mixture once the sugar dissolves.
1) Add ice cubes or ring along with some ginger ale.
2) Garnish with citrus fruit slices like orange and lemon and... - 39.1406
1. Squeeze all of the juices from the oranges and lemons. Combine the fruit juices with the sugar and water, blending to dissolve the sugar.
2. Add the mashed bananas, and mix thoroughly.
3. Pour into an ice-cube tray or a pan suitable for freezing. Freeze... - 27.2959
Blushing Fruit Punch
1) In a blender jar, add the lemonade, strawberries and pineapple, blend for about 1 minute, until smooth.
2) Place in the refrigerator to chill until serving time.
3) Stir in the ginger ale, pour over the ice cubes in glasses and serve... - 30.9334
Fruits And Honey Dessert
This Fruits and Honey Dessert is a dreamy fare ! Make this fabulous Fruits and Honey Dessert with fruits of your choice and feel free to comment about them here - 35.2399
1. Combine pineapple and syrup, papaya and ginger in a medium-size bowl; chill at least 30 minutes.
2. Just before serving, peel bananas and slice; fold into fruit mixture. - 19.8361
Frosty Fruit Sparkler
1. In a food processor, process peach halves, unpeeled lime slices, cold water, frozen orange juice concentrates, sugar, and cracked ice for about 20 seconds until ice melts.
2. In a tall glass, add 2 ice cubes, and pour the mixture over it with... - 32.3213
Chilled Fruit Cup
1. Combine 1 cup water, sugar, and tapioca in 2-quart casserole. Cook, covered, on Full Power for 3 to 5 minutes, or until mixture boils. Stir halfway through cooking time.
2. Blend in orange juice concentrate, water, raspberries, and lemon juice. Add oranges... - 30.0809
Fresh Fruit Salad
1) Heat water and stir sugar in low heat.
2) After cooling add lemon juice.
3) Store in a rigid container.
4) Mix with all the fruit and serve.
5) Add frozen strawberries to the fruit salad half an hour before serving.
Keep covered in... - 45.2566
Summer Fruit Platter
Halve pineapple lengthwise; remove hard core.
Remove pineapple and cut into chunks.
Lightly toss pineapple, apples, pears, and blueberries together.
Pile into the shells.
Peel oranges and bananas; slice crosswise.
Arrange on a... - 40.1455
Combine fruit, blend.
Stir in pudding mix.
Cover, refrigerate 8 hours or overnight.
Serve with a slotted spoon. - 32.2772
Fruit Smoothie Shake
Place all ingredients in blender container or food processor bowl; cover.
Blend or process on high speed until smooth and thick.
Serve immediately. - 30.066
Dreamsicle Fruit Smoothie
How about a fresh glassful of energy? It is loaded with vitamins and antioxidants. That is exactly what this Dreamsicle Fruit Smoothie is. Take a look at this quick breakfast smoothie that can be easily converted into a cool snack by freezing in popsicle... - 125.814
Fruit Yogurt Swirl
Combine all ingredients in container of an electric blender; cover and process until smooth.
Pour into glasses, and serve immediately. - 27.128
Fast And Healthy Mixed Fruit Smoothie
Smoothie for breakfast? Always a great way to start the day! This video demonstrates a simple 3-ingredient recipe. Totally healthy made with all fresh ingredients. Watch the video and learn exactly how to do. Ready in minutes, this is the way to good health!! - 117.971
Rainbow Fruit Salad
Combine cantaloupe, strawberries, grapes, and apple; toss to mix.
Combine evaporated skimmed milk and orange juice concentrate; pour over fruit and toss to coat. - 26.2935
Fruit Dessert Salad
1. Mix the peaches, bananas, grapes, nuts and marshmallows.
2. Mix egg yolks, sugar, the 1/4 cup cream or evaporated milk, lemon juice and salt in the top of a glass or enamel double boiler. Set it over hot water and cook, stirring until the mixture thickens.... - 39.234
Fruited Honey Yogurt Egg nog
In blender container place yogurt, water, frozen concentrate, honey, egg, and vanilla.
Cover and blend about 1 minute or till smooth.
Through opening in lid of blender (or with lid slightly ajar) add ice cubes one at a time while blending; blend till... - 28.8096
Summer Fruit Salad
This summer fruit salad is a mixed fruit salad made with amond and vanilla extract to flavor. Dressed with orange juice and tossed with sherry, the summer fruit salad is tangy and flavorful and is chilled to serve. - 39.259
Rose Iced Fruits
Pour wine into a freezer tray and freeze to a mush.
Drain canned fruit and add maple and ginger syrups to the juice.
Arrange layers of fruit attractively in a deep glass bowl and add juice mixture.
Spoon frozen rose on top just before serving, or... - 27.6714
Tropical Fruit Sherbet
Combine all ingredients in container of an electric blender or food processor, top with cover, and process until smooth.
Pour mixture into freezer can of a 1 gallon hand-turned or electric freezer.
Freeze according to manufacturer's instructions.
Scoop into... - 27.2679
Summer Fruit Combo
In small jar with tight-fitting lid, combine all dressing ingredients; shake well.
In medium bowl, combine all salad ingredients.
Pour dressing over salad mixture; toss lightly to coat.
Cover; refrigerate about 30 minutes to blend flavors. - 37.7461
Prepare pineapple ahead of serving time by peeling and coring and cutting the pulp into small wedges or cubes.
Add partly-thawed raspberries and sliced bananas at serving time. (I suggest thawing berries only partly because their flavor and... - 27.9679
Fresh Fruit With Strawberry Sauce
Place first 3 ingredients in container of an electric blender; cover and process until smooth.
Spoon 1/2 cup orange sections and 1/4 cup kiwi-fruit into each of 4 small bowls; top each serving with 3 tablespoons sauce. - 26.0432
Classic Fresh Fruit Salad
1) At the local market, buy a good quantity of fruit which is not over-ripe as freezing tends to slightly soften the texture.
2) In the water, dissolve the sugar over low heat. Allow to cool and then stir in the lemon juice.
3) Pour the... - 39.8944
Make Ahead Fruit Salad
In large bowl, combine egg, sugar, fruit syrup and lemon juice.
Cook uncovered, 45 seconds or until mixture is slightly thickened, stirring occasionally.
Add fruit, pineapple, marshmallows and whipped cream.
Fold together just until well mixed.
Cover... - 34.2798
Fruited Oat Breakfast Drink
1. In a blender jar with stirring blades, put together milk, oats, sugar and vanilla; process for 3-4 seconds until well mixed.
2. Add fruits and process for another 4-6 seconds until well mixed.
3. Immediately serve Fruited Oat Breakfast... - 32.7332
Cut cupcakes into 1/2-inch cubes; divide between two 6-ounce custard cups.
Place jelly in another 6-ounce custard cup and microwave, uncovered on high (100%) until melted 20 to 30 seconds; spoon over cake.
Remove stems from 4 strawberries and slice; slice... - 32.8775
Fruit Yogurt Sherbet
Blend all the ingredients until smooth.
Freeze in ice cube trays or other container.
If possible, beat once before freezing is complete. - 29.9568
Baked Fish With Fruit Stuffing
Thaw fish, if frozen.
Sprinkle cavity generously with salt and pepper.
Place fish in well-greased shallow baking pan.
Cook onion in butter till tender.
Stir in bread cubes, 1/2 cup fruits', parsley, basil, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and dash pepper; mix well.
Stuff... - 42.4655
Fruit Soup is an irresistible appetizer. The Fruit Soup is something you would never want to miss out on! - 36.7348
Fresh Fruit Pie
Peel papayas and remove seeds; peel and core pineapple.
Puree in blender or force through food mill to make 4 cups pureed fruit.
Stir in cornstarch and sugar.
Turn into greased and floured baking pan (8 by 10 inches).
Bake in a 350° oven for an hour or until... - 38.4231
Fresh Fruits On A Skewer With Raspberry Mousse
Puree the raspberries in a blender or food processor, then pass through a fine sieve to strain out the seeds.
You will have about 1/2 cup puree.
Taste for sweetness.
Make the Spa Cream and fold it into the raspberry puree.
Divide the mousse among 4... - 32.2786
1. Place glasses in refrigerator to chill.
2. In a pitcher or jug, stir orange juice and guava nectar together.
3. Add lots of ice cubes and stir well to chill.
4. Pour into individual glasses.
5. Garnish each glass with slice... - 34.8715
Dried Fruit Chutney
1 In a large enameled or stainless steel saucepan, 1 combine the prunes, apricots, pears, peaches, raisins, onions, sugar, water, vinegar, ginger, salt, mustard seeds, and turmeric.
Bring to a boil over moderate heat, then lower the heat and simmer, covered,... - 41.3885