- » Frozen Fruit Bar
Frozen Fruit Bar Recipes
Enjoy our collection of frozen fruit bar recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for frozen fruit bar recipes.
Cornmeal Breakfast Bars With Apricots And Dates
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Grease or spray a 9 X 13-inch baking dish.
To Make Batter: Place apricots and milk in a 4-cup microwavesafe measuring cup.
Microwave, covered, on high (100%) for 3 to 4 minutes, or until very hot.
Stir in the commeal until... - 43.2195
Cranberry Orange Muesli Bars
Cranberry Orange Muesli Bars has a delicious taste. Cranberry Orange Muesli Bars get its taste frim fruit filling. Cranberry Orange Muesli Bars is inspired by many bakeries around the world. - 43.2466
Cranberry Apricot Bars
1 Preheat the oven to 375° F.
Lightly grease a 9" x 9" x 2" baking pan.
To prepare the base: In a medium-size bowl, using an electric mixer set on medium speed, beat the cream cheese, oil, sugar, nutmeg, and salt for 1 minute or until smooth.
Stir in the... - 41.9305
Pineapple Raisin Bars
Pineapple Raisin Bars has a fine taste. Pineapple Raisin Bars gets its taste from pineapple mixed with raisin and nuts. Pineapple Raisin Bars is loved by kids. - 41.4468
Pacific Heights Frozen Fruit Salad
Whip cream cheese with sugar.
Gradually add whipping cream, beating until thick and smooth.
Fold in pineapple, cherries and grated chocolate.
Spread into 9 by 5-inch loaf pan.
Cover with foil.
Freeze 2 hours or until firm.
Remove 10 minutes... - 42.5436
Fruit And Nut Breakfast Bars
1. Preheat oven to 350Â°F. Spray 13 x 9 x 2-inch nonstick baking pan with nonstick cooking spray. Line pan with a sheet of wax paper over bottom and up sides of pan; set aside.
2. In medium mixing bowl combine raisins with flour, tossing to coat. Add oats,... - 38.1302
Fruited Cereal Bars
1) Take a small bowl and mix together cereal, raisins, and coconut in it, keeping them aside.
2) Take a small saucepan and combine apple juice and honey in it.
3) Sprinkle gelatin over this and keep aside to soften.
4) Stir cook the mixture over low... - 39.3757
Add enough water to lemonade concentrate to make 1 cup liquid.
In saucepan simmer prunes in lemonade mixture, covered, till tender, 4 to 5 minutes.
Mix 1/2 cup brown sugar, walnuts, 2 tablespoons flour, and salt; add to prune mixture.
Cook and stir till very... - 42.7292
Watermelon Flavored Ice Bar
There is nothing like Watermelon to refresh in a hot summer day. Not surprisingly, it is used to make some coolest flavored summer special icy and cool items. Extremely enjoyable, try this quick recipe and get rid of heat right away! - 90.7592
Preheat oven to 350°.
Cream together margarine and sugar.
Add egg and vanilla and beat until light.
Stir together flour, salt, and baking powder and add to creamed ingredients.
Finally, add dried fruit and zucchini.
Spoon into a greased 10 x 13-inch cake pan... - 50.5687
Crunchy Raisin Bars
1. In small bowl combine cereal, raisins, and coconut; set aside.
2. In small saucepan combine juice and honey; sprinkle with gelatin and let stand to soften. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until gelatin is completely dissolved.
3. Pour juice... - 30.4483
Chocolate Fruit Fingers
1) In a pan, put the syrup and butter and gently heat till melted.
2) Take the syrup off the heat and add the raisins, muesli and cherries. Stir well.
3) Into a greased shallow 7-inch square cake tin, press the mixture.
4) Spread melted chocolate all... - 38.7401
Raw Food Smoothie
Smoothies are rich, thick, sweet, satisfying drinks made out of whole fruits, frozen fruits, fruit juices, and sometimes nuts, seeds, or other ingredients. Smoothies are popular in juice bars around the world. - 29.5576
Pineapple Date Dessert
Prepare 1 package (14 ounces) date bar mix as directed except decrease hot water to 1/4 cup and stir 1 can (8 1/4 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained, into date filling.
Serve with sweetened whipped cream or frozen whipped topping (thawed). - 14.2442
Cherries In The Snow
Prepare the mousse In a chilled large bowl, whip the heavy cream until stiff.
Melt the chocolate in the top half of a double boiler over barely simmering water.
Remove it from the heat, and stir in about 3/4 cup of the whipped cream.
This will smooth out the... - 43.0181
Fig cooky cream is a fruity frozen dessert made with fig bar cookies and fruit cocktail along with lemon flaving vanilla and whipped cream. Simply prepared and chilled with cheryy trimmings, the fig coky cream is a simple and easy dessert to prepare. - 25.035
Date And Raisin Crunch
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) In a pan, put the orange juice and add water to make up-to 2/3rd cup of liquid. Add the raisins and gently cook till thick.
3) In a bowl, put all the remaining ingredients and use your... - 40.3834
No-sugar Pear Berry Jam
In heavy 4 quart saucepan, place pears, raspberries, pectin and lemon juice.
Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer, stirring constantly, 10 - 15 minutes until fruit is desired thickness.
Remove from heat and stir in sweetener.
Spoon into clean jars or... - 24.64