- » Frozen Eggnog
Frozen Eggnog Recipes
Enjoy our collection of frozen eggnog recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for frozen eggnog recipes.
Frozen Eggnog Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 375F
2. Line 2 (9-inch) pie plates with foil such that the foil will extend over rims of the plate.
3. In a large bowl, place the pie crust mix, nuts, brown sugar and chocolate and mix well.
4. Use a fork to add water and... - 44.7171
Frozen Eggnog Pie
1) Using a blender or grinder crush pretzels into fine crumbs.
2) Mix together with butter.
3) Transfer and press into greased 9-inch pie pan.
4) Chill in freezer.
5) In top section of a small double boiler, mix egg yolks, 1/2 cup of the sugar, the... - 42.5437
1. In a large, clean dry mixing bowl, combine yolks and sugar.
2. Using an electric beater or a wire whisk, beat until thick and pale. It should fall in ribbons when dropped.
3. Blend in the whiskey and nutmeg.
4. Beat egg whites in a clean dry bowl,... - 40.3425
You May Also Like!
Eggnog Pie With Blueberries
Eggnog pie with blueberries reminds me of christmas and eggnogs. The eggnog pie is a frozen dessert pie made with heavy whipped cream, eggs, gelatin, milk and vanilla along with bluberry sauce or sugared blueberries. Piled in a pastry shell and chilled it is... - 43.6514
Chill 2 dessert dishes.
In small saucepan sprinkle gelatin over 1/4 cup milk and let stand to soften.
In small bowl combine remaining 1/4 cup milk with egg yolk, rum, sugar, and vanilla and, using a fork, beat until combined; pour into gelatin mixture and... - 31.6234
Frozen Egg Nog
Beat eggs with sugar and salt till very thick.
Whip cream to custard consistency and fold in with vanilla.
Pour into refrigerator tray and freeze. - 23.9132
Frozen Egg Nog
1) Into a bowl, add in the cream. Whip the cream till it becomes stiff. Refrigerate.
2) Into a bowl, add in the egg yolks. Add in sugar and beat till the mixture becomes smooth.
3) Fold in the whipped cream gently.
4) Refrigerate the mixture till it... - 37.9373
In a saucepan, mix blueberries and water.
Boil gently for 15 minutes.
Press mixture through a fine strainer.
Pour into a bowl and chill.
Beat eggs into blueberry puree until smooth.
Beat in sugar, vanilla and nutmeg.
Gradually beat in heavy cream and... - 36.2277
Frozen Egg Nog Logs
Cool Pastry Cream slightly.
Whisk in rum extract, if desired, and nutmeg.
Fold whipped cream into Pastry Cream.
Spoon mixture into 2 empty 20-ounce fruit or vegetable cans, or use 2 1-pound coffee cans, dividing the mixture between them. (It will not... - 22.507
Orange Eggnog Frappe
This Orange Eggnog Frappe is absolutely fabulous ! Try this orange juice and vanilla ice cream frappe as a dessert drink. Your suggestions for this Orange Eggnog Frappe are welcome ! - 26.7477
In blender container combine all ingredients except nutmeg; process until smooth.
Pour into 2 champagne glasses and sprinkle each with dash nutmeg. - 22.1873
Beat orange juice and milk with rotary beater or in blender.
Stir in eggnog.
A sprinkling of colored sugar or nutmeg makes a pretty topping. - 17.3008
Blend ice cream, orange juice concentrate, and egg with electric mixer or rotary beater.
Gradually add milk, beating constantly. - 23.9426