- » Frozen Dough Ball Ring
Frozen Dough Ball Ring Recipes
Enjoy our collection of frozen dough ball ring recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for frozen dough ball ring recipes.
Party Ring Bread
1) In warm water, dissolve the yeast with 1 tablespoon of sugar.
2) Heat together the milk and 4 tablespoons of butter till warm.
3) Into a mixing bowl or food processor, pour the butter and milk mixture.
4) Add the eggs and remaining sugar, one at a... - 44.858
1) Preheat the oven to 220°C/425°F or Gas Mark 7.
2) In a pan, gently heat the butter, water and salt, until the butter has melted.
3) Bring to the boil, remove the pan from heat and immediately beat in all the flour.
4) Beat for 2... - 45.6953
Raspberry Pear Cobbler
Preheat the oven to 425°F.
For the pastry crust.
In a bowl, stir together the flour and salt.
Cut in the shortening using a pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse meal.
Sprinkle cold water, 1 tablespoon at a time, over the mixture, sth-ring it in... - 43.766
Short Cut Doughnuts
At room temperature, thaw bread dough as package directs, until dough is pliable (1 to 2 hours).
Cut thawed loaf crosswise and lengthwise to make 15 equal-size pieces (8 pieces for larger doughnuts).
On a lightly floured board, roll into balls or shapes of... - 33.4936
Apricot Paris Brest
Combine first 4 ingredients in a large heavy saucepan; stir well.
Cook over high heat 5 minutes or until apricots are tender and liquid is slightly thickened, stirring constantly.
Spoon into a bowl; let cool completely.
Combine 1/2 cup sugar and next 3... - 44.4825
1) Preheat oven to 375°F.
2) In a bowl sieve together flour and salt.
3) Slowly rub the butter and shortening with the flour using a knife of fingers.
4) Fold in the milk, 1 tablespoon at a time, until dough ball is formed.
5) Place the dough... - 47.7277
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Take a large bowl and sift together flour and salt. Cut in butter and mix well into the flour.
3) Now, use a sharp knife and cut lard into small pieces and work it into the flour mixture. Use your... - 48.2465
Short Crust And Rough Puff Pastry
Mix the flour and salt in a mixing bowl.
Add the butter and cut it into the flour rapidly, using two table knives, until the butter is in tiny pieces.
Do not work for more than a few minutes.
Add half of the water and, with a fork, quickly blend it into the... - 32.6948
Food Processor Pastry
Here is a interesting recipe for preparing Food Processor Pastry. This is a simple and easier method to prepare your pastries and trust me this Food Processor Pastry only adds to the taste of your desserts! - 27.9998
Puffy Asparagus And Cheese Gougere
Preheat your oven to 400Â°F.butter a round oven-safe metal pan (at least 10 inches in diameter) or a cookie sheet and run it under cold water or chill it for a few minutes.
Boil the asparagus in 1 1/4 cups salted water until just tender, about 3... - 45.3944