- » Frozen Daiquiri
Frozen Daiquiri Recipes
Enjoy our collection of frozen daiquiri recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for frozen daiquiri recipes.
Frozen Pineapple Daiquiri
1) Put all the ingredients in a blender and puree until the ice is finely crushed.
2) Serve in an iced goblet. - 35.4487
1) In a blender jar, add one ice cube at a time and blend for 5 seconds at the Crush Ice speed.
2) Scrape down ice from the sides, then add lime juice, rum, sugar and maraschino cordial, if desired into the jar.
3) Place the lid, blend and add ice... - 34.0806
1. Place the ice cubes into a cocktail shaker and pour the lime juice, sugar and rum, in the same order.
4. Shake the mixture thoroughly until frost forms.
Pack a champagne glass full with finely crushed ice.
5. Strain and pour into the ice-packed... - 32.8875
1. In an electric blender, add all the ingredients ad blend for a minute
2. When it reaches the consistency of snow, strain out the large particles
3. Serve in a saucer champagne glass - 30.7933
Frozen Mango Daiquiri
Do not miss out on this Frozen Mango Daiquiri if you love Daiquiris. I had never found a Frozen Mango Daiquiri recipe before this and this is one of my favorites. You will love it. - 29.8928
Combine limeade concentrate, lemonade concentrate, rum, and water; gently stir in carbonated beverage.
Pour into 9x9x2-inch pan.
Freeze till firm.
To serve, spoon mixture into cocktail glasses.
If desired, garnish each serving with a lime slice.
Keep... - 29.0562
1. In a food processor, blend light rum, lemon juice, Confectioners-€™ sugar and cracked ice by running stir blade for about 10-12 seconds until it reaches desired consistency. Reduce the blending time for attaining sherbet -like consistency.... - 28.7075
Combine limeade, rum, and water, place in a covered plastic container; freeze.
Remove from freezer about 1/2 hour before serving.
Stir and spoon into champagne glasses. - 25.0759
Mix rum, limeade concentrate and water.
Pour rum mixture into refrigerator tray and freeze until slushy, at least 3 hours but no longer than 1 month. - 23.3985
Frozen Daiquiri Recipes By Category