- » Frozen Cucumber
Frozen Cucumber Recipes
Enjoy our collection of frozen cucumber recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for frozen cucumber recipes.
Frozen Cucumber Cocktail
Peel cucumbers and grate enough to make 1 3/4 cups of pulp.
Combine with all the seasonings, mixing well.
Meanwhile melt marshmallows over boiling water, stirring frequently.
Combine with cucumber mixture and stir until well blended- Place in freezing tray of... - 39.22
Frozen Peas And Cucumber
1) Peel cucumber and dice into 1.25 cm (1/2 inch).
2) Heat butter and cook cucumber till pale golden.
3) Add salt to water and boil peas for 5 minutes.
4) Mix peas and cucumber and serve. - 32.1074
You May Also Like!
Fish Fillets In Cucumber Sauce
1. Combine cucumber, dill weed and 2 tablespoons butter in 4-cup glass measure.
2. Microwave on ROAST for 3 to 4 minutes or until butter is melted. Stir in soup, sour cream and tomato; set aside. Combine butter and salt in 2-quart (12 x 7) glass baking... - 32.899
Poached Salmon Steaks With Cucumber Sauce
In skillet, heat water with 2 teaspoons salt and 1 tablespoon lemon juice to boiling.
Add salmon (if using frozen salmon, thaw before cooking).
Simmer 12 minutes.
Remove steaks with slotted spatula.
Meanwhile, prepare Cucumber Sauce: Shred enough... - 40.0554
Cold Cucumber Soup With Crabmeat And Rye Croutons
1 Put the cucumber and broth in a blender and puree. Transfer the mixture to a glass bowl or plastic container; whisk in the yogurt, salt, and pepper until smooth. Cover the soup and refrigerate until chilled, at least 1 hour or up to 3 days.
2 Meanwhile,... - 31.7143
1) In a saucepan, place cucumber, stock and onion, and bring to boil.
2) Put the lid on and simmer for 10 minutes or until cucumber is soft.
3) Remove for heat and allow to cool.
4) In an electric blender place the cucumber mixture and... - 45.2096
The Best Cucumber Spread
The Best Cucumber Spread is indeed a heavenly mix. The cucumber spread is rich with the flavor of mayonnaise and cucumber and when preserved refrigerated you can use it for 7 - 10 days. Be it for sandwiches or for french breads, this best cucumber spread is... - 46.6277
Salmon With Cucumber Sauce
1. In a large skillet, put together water, 1 1/2 tablespoons salt and lemon juice; bring it to boiling.
2. Add 3 salmon steaks and simmer for 5-10 minutes until fish flakes.
3. Using a slotted spatula, remove steaks.
4. Add remaining salmon to the same... - 48.5113
Cucumber And Shrimp Salad
1. In case of frozen shrimps, allow them to thaw first
2. Slice cucumber thinly, sprinkle with salt and pepper and leave for twenty minutes; rinse and drain completely
3. Add cucumber slices and the shrimps together in a bowl; mix vinegar, MSG, oil,... - 40.0297
Peas And Cucumbers With Sour Cream
This Peas And Cucumbers With Sour Cream is an irresistible side dish recipe. Enjoy this mouth-watering Peas And Cucumbers With Sour Cream with your loved ones in the coming weekend party! - 23.3036
Peas And Cucumbers With Sour Cream
1. Cook the peas in boiling salted water until barely tender. Drain.
2. Cook the cucumber quickly in boiling water about two minutes, taking care not to overcook. The vegetable should remain crisp.
3. Just before serving, combine the cooked peas and cucumber... - 28.8348
Spinach With Horseradish Cucumber Sauce
In a 2-quart casserole micro-cook the frozen spinach, covered, on 100% power (HIGH) for 9 to 11 minutes or till spinach is done, stirring once.
Drain the spinach thoroughly, pressing out excess liquid.
In a small bowl combine cucumber dressing and... - 29.4129