Corn On The Cob
- » Frozen Corn On The Cob
Frozen Corn On The Cob Recipes
Enjoy our collection of frozen corn on the cob recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for frozen corn on the cob recipes.
1) In a saucepan, put 4 quarts water and boil, add 10 ears in water for 2 minutes.
2) Remove and put in ice water. Drain.
3) Repeat the process for remaining corn.
4) Wrap the corn in freezer paper and deep freeze it.
5) Thaw the frozen corn... - 29.9185
You May Also Like!
Herbed Corn On The Cob In The Microwave
Enjoy Lisa's quick and easy Herbed Corn on the Cob with any meal. As always, it's best to use fresh, but frozen corn can be used for this recipe. - 108.552
Corn Chowder With Corn On The Cob
1. Place a big saucepan on medium heat, add bacon and onion and fry together, stirring frequently, for 5 minutes. Mix in creamed corn, corn kernels, corn pieces, potatoes and stock. Lower the heat and allow the mixture to simmer for 10 minutes till... - 38.5515
Herbed Corn On The Cob
Enjoy Lisa's quick and easy Herbed Corn on the Cob with any meal. As always, it's best to use fresh, but frozen corn can be used for this recipe. - 28.6086
Corn On The Cob Maitre D Hotel
1) In a pan boil salted water and cook frozen corn for 5 min.
2) Strain from water and place each cob at the centre of butter foil piece.
3) In a pan, melt 1 oz. butter, stir in herbs and brush the corn.
4) Wrap the corn around the foil, double folding... - 34.4206
Buttered Corn On The Cob
Microwave margarine and chives uncovered in baking dish until margarine is melted, 30 seconds to 1 minute.
Arrange com in baking dish, turning to coat with margarine.
Cover loosely and microwave 6 minutes; turn and rearrange ears.
Cover loosely and microwave... - 26.5945
Corn On The Cob With Butter
1) In a dish, melt the butter in the microwave on full power for 1 minute.
2) Brush each corn cob generously with butter and wrap each corn cob in a greaseproof paper.
3) In a shallow container, place the buttered cobs and microwave for 12 minutes, if... - 30.0948
Healthy Baked Corn On The Cob
1. Cut 6 pieces of double foil to wrap each corn ear.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°F
3. Spoon 1 teaspoon margarine on each corn ear and spread evenly.
4. Rub salt and pepper
5. Place each ear on a foil sheet and wrap securely.
6. Place... - 37.0991
Simple Corn On The Cob With Herb Butter
Cut up the butter and place in a small dish. Cook for 1 minute.
Brush the corn with some of the melted butter and wrap individually in waxed paper. Pack into a shallow dish.
Cover and cook until grains are tender when pierced: 10 minutes if fresh or 12 if... - 28.3181
Corn On The Cob
1 Arrange the corn in a flan dish.
2 Put 15g/ 1/2 oz/1 tablespoon of butter and 1 teaspoon of honey on each cob. Season with salt and pepper.
3 Cover with plastic wrap, and pierce. Microwave on full power for 6 minutes.
4 Rearrange the cobs by turning each... - 29.8685