- » Frozen Corn Barbecue
Frozen Corn Barbecue Recipes
Enjoy our collection of frozen corn barbecue recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for frozen corn barbecue recipes.
Barbecue Beef Short Ribs And Corn On The Cob
Arrange ribs in each end of baking dish and place corn in center of dish.
Pour barbecue sauce over ribs.
Cover with plastic wrap.
MICROWAVE 30 to 40 MINUTES on HIGH. - 23.2657
This Barbecued Corn is simply delicious ! Try this corn roasted over hot charcoal barbecue smeared with butter and irresistible salt and pepper seasonings ! Your suggestions for this Barbecued Corn are welcome ! - 20.011
Corned Beef Barbecue
Combine all ingredients in pan.
Cook rapidly at first, then simmer.
Cook at least 1 hour.
Can be doubled and frozen. - 34.7786
Snappy Barbecued Corn
1) Cook the corn in the cooking pouch as per the package instructions.
2) In a medium saucepan, turn out the corn.
3) stir in the mustard, onion and barbecue sauce.
4) Mix well and cook over a medium heat, stirring occasionally, until well... - 31.9981
Honey Barbecue Glazed Pork Roast With Carrots And Corn
1. Remove fat from pork. Place pork in 3 1/2- to 4-quart slow cooker. Arrange carrots around and on top of pork.
2. Mix 1/2 cup barbecue sauce, the honey, vinegar and seasoned salt in small bowl; pour over pork and carrots.
3. Cover and cook on low heat... - 35.5185
Snappy Barbecued Corn
1) Follow package directions to cook corn in cooking pouch.
2) Transfer corn into medium saucepan.
3) Add onion, barbecue sauce, and mustard.
4) Stir and cook over medium heat until thoroughly heated.
5) Serve hot. - 32.2918
Golden Corn Fry
Tear off a 3-foot length of 18-inch-wide aluminum foil and fold in half to make a square.
With your fist, form in a pouch.
Add butter or margarine, corn, light cream, chives, garlic, salt, and pepper.
Fold edges of foil to seal pouch tightly.
Place pouch on... - 35.7248
Cut ribs into serving-size pieces; place in a large kettle and cover with water.
Insert cloves into onions; add to water with bay leaves.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 30-45 minutes or until ribs are tender.
Meanwhile, combine sauce... - 39.427
Grilled Cornish Hen With Corn Relish
1) Take a shallow mixing bowl made of stainless-steel or glass and blend the honey, garlic, vinegar and celery seed thoroughly.
2) Add the halved hen and turn over to coat it properly.
3) Refrigerate with cover on for an hour or keep overnight,... - 48.6847
Corn Seekh Kebabs
If you like, roughly process 2 cups frozen corn in a mixer for a second.
Mix the boiled potatoes and the corn.
Add onion, coriander, mint, 1 tbsp melted butter, salt and pepper.
Add cornstarch and lemon juice.
Oil the barbecue... - 41.7992
Corn Pepper Sausage Skillet
Crumble sausage into heavy 10-inch skillet or heavy foil pan.
Add green pepper and onion.
Place skillet, on covered grill, over medium-hot briquets about 15 minutes or until meat is browned, stirring once or twice.
Remove from grill; carefully drain off... - 38.6721
Chicken Cutlets With Corn Relish
PREPARE AND HEAT barbecue.
Trim chicken of excess fat and sinew.
Prick skin of cutlets with point of a knife.
Place cutlets in large frying pan of boiling water.
Reduce heat, simmer 5 minutes.
Remove from pan; drain.
Combine olive oil, garlic,... - 41.5994
Speedy Barbecue Chicken
1. Cook the pasta according to package directions omitting the salt, if desired.
2. Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the onion and garlic; cook, stirring frequently, until softened, about 3 minutes. Add the... - 29.681
1) In a polythene bag, place the chicken pieces with coating ingredients.
2) Toss the chicken well to coat evenly.
3) In boiling salted water, cook the noodles for 12... - 46.3783
Barbecued Fish Fillets
About 45 minutes before serving:
1. In electric skillet at 350Â°F., or regular skillet over medium heat, melt 2 tablespoons butter; in it saute onion until golden; remove onion.
2. Meanwhile, blot fillets dry with paper towels, if necessary. Cut into... - 37.1056
Barbecued Ribs With Pineapple
Put spareribs into a heavy saucepot.
Add water to cover and bring to boiling; cover and reduce heat.
Simmer 1 hour, or until almost tender; drain.
Meanwhile, prepare sauce.
In a large bowl, mix the cornstarch and brown sugar.
Blend in the corn syrup, Hawaiian... - 41.9584
California Turkey Skewers
Prepare California Glaze.
Cut turkey into 1 1/2-inch cubes.
Thread turkey, artichoke hearts and corn chunks on skewers.
Barbecue or broil 15 to 20 minutes, brushing frequently with California Glaze; turn often. - 20.9333
1. In a medium saucepan, cook frozen corn in salted boiling water as per package directions, drain and cool to room temperature.
1. If using canned corn drain and set aside.
2. Into a medium bowl beat corn oil with vinegar, Worcestershire sauce,... - 42.9942
Flsh Fillets In Corn Husks
1. Prepare corn husks: Carefully pull husks back from each ear of corn; remove corn and silk, leaving husks attached to stem (reserve corn for another day or cook to serve with fish fillets). Place husks with enough water to cover them in large saucepan. Cut... - 37.3761
Southwestern Chicken With Corn And Peppers
Wash and pat dry the chicken breasts.
Coat well with the rub and place on one sheet of foil.
Saute the peppers and corn in the butter in a small skillet.
Spoon over the chicken.
Top with second sheet of foil and fold the edges over three times to seal the... - 32.975
Patio Fiesta Dinner
Cook 1/2 cup chopped onion and the garlic in hot oil till tender, add tomato, water, flour, and seasonings; simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Tear off four 12-inch lengths of 18-inch-wide foil.
On each, place one-fourth of the meat, top with... - 41.877
Pour broth and coconut milk into a 24-inch coolie pan.
Place a trivet or cake rack over liquid in center of coolie pan.
Remove top from one of the pineapples and reserve.
Pare whole pineapple and place on center of rack.
Pare remaining pineapple and cut in... - 42.5778
Quick Apple Sausage Quesadillas
As family nutrition experts, we're often asked to give cooking demonstrations and lectures to groups of moms. From preschool playgroups to parent teacher organizations, we welcome the opportunity to meet fellow moms (and dads) and to dish about our favorite... - 35.7135
Southern Bbq Chicken And Rice
1 In a large skillet, combine water, rice, 3/4 cup barbecue sauce and chicken.
2 Bring to a boil.
3 Cover and lower the heat.
4 Simmer for 25 minutes.
5 Add in the corn and continue cooking for 15 to 20 minutes or until the chicken is no longer... - 36.6898
Pulled Chicken Over Rice
1. Combine the rice and water in a medium saucepan, add a pinch of salt, and bring to a simmer over medium-high heat. Cover and cook over low heat until almost tender, 10 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, combine the barbecue sauce, tomatoes, broth, vinegar,... - 36.3055
Cut each roast in half; place in two 5-qt.slow cookers.
Combinetheapplejuice, garlic, salt and Liquid Smoke if desired; pour over the meat.
Cover and cook on low for 7-8 hours or until tender.
Shred pork with two forks; place in a very large bowl.
Stir in 2... - 41.4788
Pasta Salad Surprise
Combine the vegetables, sausages and pasta in a bowl.
Combine the ingredients, toss the vinaigrette and mix well.
Pour the vinaigrette into the bowl, stirring delicately.
Arrange on cold plates.
Garnish with egg slices.
Sprinkle with parsley. - 40.6262
Pork And Bean Salad
Cut the rotated pork into strips and place in a large bowl.
Whisk together the salad dressing, ketchup, chili powder and cumin.
Toss with pork and set aside while preparing the remaining ingredients.
Toss together the beans, corn, tomato, green pepper, onion... - 36.6288
Wild Mushroom Quesadillas With Warm Black Bean Salsa
1. In a medium nonstick skillet over medium heat sauté the sliced mushrooms seasoning with pepper, salt and thyme in oil for 10 minutes such that mushrooms are dark and tender.
2. Transfer to a dish removing from heat.
3. To make the salsa, return... - 44.7585
1. For each chicken, slash skin in several places such as breast, legs and wings.
2. Combine 2/3 cup chutney-type relish, lemon juice and corn syrup; mix until well blended.
3. Cover chickens with chutney mixture, rubbing it into the skin. Let... - 43.846
Thaw frozen lobster tails.
Cut away sharp edges, swimmerettes and undershell with kitchen scissors.
Scrub clam shells thoroughly.
Scrub potatoes; do not pare.
Husk corn, remove silk; break ears in half.
Cut 6 pieces of double thick cheesecloth... - 40.8691
Foil Wrapped Clambake
Thoroughly wash clams in shells.
In a large kettle combine cold water and 1/3 cup salt.
Place clams in salt-water mixture; let stand 15 minutes.
Repeat salt-water soaking and rinsing twice more.
Break drumstick, hip, and wing joints of chickens so... - 38.2615
Chicken Chili, Brunswick Stew And Jambalaya
This video will show you how easy it is to make No mess Meals in Minutes that are multi pupose. Multi Purpose meals that you have common ingredients but make different flavors. We show you how planning will save you time, money and give you back your saity in... - 91.8507
Steak And Shrimp Kabob Dinner
In small saucepan combine catsup, water, chopped onion, and brown sugar.
Stir in lemon juice, cooking oil, prepared mustard, Worcestershire sauce, and chili powder.
Simmer, uncovered, 10 minutes, stirring once or twice.
On six short skewers thread steak... - 37.3219
*Siopao is the Filipino version of the Chinese baozi (steamed buns). It is also called salapao in Thailand.
It is a popular food item in the Philippines. It does not require utensils to eat and can be consumed on-the-go. Like baozi, there are several siopao... - 54.1959