- » Frozen Cocktail
Frozen Cocktail Recipes
Enjoy our collection of frozen cocktail recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for frozen cocktail recipes.
Bushwhacker Frozen Cocktail
1. In a blender, add Kahlua, creme de cacao, Bailey's Irish Cream, cream of coconut, amaretto, light rum, dark rum and crushed ice and blend well together.
2. Pour into a tall cocktail glass.
3. Top with whipped cream and a dash of nutmeg.
4.... - 113.041
Skinny Pink Melon Fever Cocktail
1. To make your own lemon vodka infusion, add the peel (not the pith) of 1 medium lemon to 2 cups vodka.
2. Refrigerate for 1 – 2 weeks. Shake everyday.
3. In a blender, add 1 ounce of lemon vodka, lemon juice, stevia syrup and ice... - 112.954
How To Make A Mango Tango Cocktail
1. In a blender, add the mango, coconut rum, silver rum, orange juice and grenadine and blend well together.
2. Pour into a cocktail glass.
3. Garnish with an umbrella and serve chilled. - 104.357
Sex On The Beach Cocktail!
1. In food processor, add vodka, and pineapple. Blend for 30 seconds or until smooth.
2. Transfer mixture into a jug.
3. Now, pour pomegranate liqueur and raspberries in processor. Blend.
4. Into Popsicle moulds, pour pineapple vodka mixture and... - 101.542
Frozen Tomato Coktai With Marshmallows
Put tomatoes with black peppers, salt, parsley, cloves, red pepper and onion into saucepan, bring to boil and simmer 10 to 15 minutes.
Add marshmallows and stir until just dissolved.
Rub through a sieve.
There will be about 2 1/2 cups puree.
Add mace and... - 44.0782
Frozen Cucumber Cocktail
Peel cucumbers and grate enough to make 1 3/4 cups of pulp.
Combine with all the seasonings, mixing well.
Meanwhile melt marshmallows over boiling water, stirring frequently.
Combine with cucumber mixture and stir until well blended- Place in freezing tray of... - 39.22
Frozen Tomato Cocktail
Amazingly delicious, this frozen tomato cocktail goes perfect for party-time drink. This frozen tomato cocktail has to be experienced to fully appreciate. Why don’t you try this wonderful recipe and leave a comment, if you liked it or not! - 38.151
Frozen Pineapple Cocktail
1) Combine the crushed pineapple, ginger ale and fruit juices.
2) Mix in 2-3 drops of liquid sweetener to taste.
3) Pour into tall glasses and serve immediately. - 32.3049
How To Make A Liquid Indulgence Cocktail
Liquid Indulgence says it all about this libacious after-dinner sipper. It is the perfect drinkable dessert! Chef and mixologist Kathy Casey adds a splash of Mezcal for a touch of smoke and earthiness to an otherwise creamy, delectable end to your meal. - 0
How To Make A Blended Peach Whiskey Sour
Bump of the flavor of a classic whiskey sour by blending it with peaches and apricot preserves. Chef and mixologist Kathy Casey shows you how simple it is to make this delicious frozen cocktail! - 0