- » Frozen Chocolate Souffle
Frozen Chocolate Souffle Recipes
Enjoy our collection of frozen chocolate souffle recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for frozen chocolate souffle recipes.
Frozen Mocha Souffle
Cut off a piece of wax paper long enough to go around a 6 1/2- to 7-inch 1 1/2- to 2-quart souffle" dish.
Make a double fold of paper lengthwise and brush with vegetable oil.
Fold around souffle dish, extending collar 2 to 3 inches above rim.
Tie with string... - 47.2209
You May Also Like!
Chocolate Cognac Souffle
Beat egg yolks and sugar with a whisk, or electric beater, for 2 or 3 minutes until mixture slightly thickens.
Stir in Cognac.
Pour into top of a double boiler and cook over hot, but not boiling water, for 2 or 3 minutes, beating continuously until mixture... - 34.8732
Frozen Strawberry Souffle
In work bowl of food processor puree 1 1/2 cups strawberries; add frozen dessert, orange juice, and liqueur and process until smooth.
Transfer to freezer-safe bowl, cover with plastic wrap, and freeze until solid, about 45 minutes.
Break into pieces and... - 30.0247
Frozen Vanilla Souffle
Try out the easy-to-make Frozen Vanilla Souffle. Enjoy the Vanilla Souffle at any party and let us know how you liked it! - 29.1292
Frozen Chocolate Mousse
Frozen Chocolate Mousse packs in the richness of chocolate, sugar and heavy cream. This Frozen Chocolate Mousse is something you gotta try out. Just give this yummy Frozen Chocolate Mousse a try this weekend. - 41.6704
1) In a 2 1/2 cup souffle dish, tie a broad strip of waxed paper, 2 to 3 inches higher than the dish, around the outer surface of the dish.
2) Lightly brush the inner surface of paper with melted butter or oil.
3) In a pan, combine the... - 45.2155
Chocolate Souffle Cakes
1 Heat the oven to 375 degrees farenheit.
2 Spray the bottoms of only 8 jumbo muffin cups ,3 3/4 x 1 7/8 inches with cooking spray.
3 In a 1-quart saucepan,heat chocolate,butter and 1 teaspoon espresso granules over low heat stirring... - 48.4736
Chocolate Souffle Stuffed Crepes
1. PREPARE THE CREPES: Combine the flour, milk, egg, sugar, butter and salt in a blender or food processor. Process for 20 or 30 seconds, until smooth. Pour into a measuring cup.
2. Place a 6-inch nonstick skillet or crepe pan over moderately high heat. When... - 38.8144
Iced Raspberry Chocolate Souffle
1. Pick out 4 small straight-sided 3” soufflé dishes holding 7 tablespoons water. You could also use a similar type of dish, as per your convenience
2. Measure out the nonstick paper into strips long enough to fit around the sides,... - 44.1475
Maxim's Iced Raspberry Souffle
Whisk egg whites until very stiff. Stir sugar and water over heat until the sugar is dissolved. Boil syrup undisturbed for 5 minutes or until a little dropped into cold water forms a soft ball. Immediately pour hot syrup over egg whites, beating all the time... - 27.7699
Individual Chocolate Souffles
Preheat oven to 375°.
Thaw dessert topping at room temperature.
Meanwhile, in blender container combine eggs, milk, and sugar.
Cover; blend till smooth.
With blender running, add cheese cubes through opening in lid or with lid slightly ajar; blend till... - 34.3894