- » Frozen Chicken Breast
Frozen Chicken Breast Recipes
Enjoy our collection of frozen chicken breast recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for frozen chicken breast recipes.
Breast Of Chicken Flambe
Thaw the chicken breasts if frozen.
Place the chicken between 2 sheets of damp wax paper and pound the meat flat.
Divide the butter and ham into 4 equal portions and season with the garlic salt and pepper.
Place a portion on each chicken slice.
Roll up and... - 36.2143
Chicken Breasts Asparagus
Remove chicken from bones; cut into pieces about 1 by 1 1/2 inch.
Diagonally slice asparagus into 1-inch lengths.
In frying pan, fry chicken in hot oil for about 5 minutes, turning to brown all sides.
Add asparagus; cook 2 minutes.
Pour in the 1 cup water;... - 32.6032
Chicken Breasts Florentine
Cook spinach according to package directions; drain well.
Place chicken in saucepan with celery, onion, salt, and 1 cup water.
Bring to boil; reduce heat and simmer till meat is tender, about 20 minutes.
Remove chicken from broth.
Strain broth; reserve 1... - 44.5638
Chicken Breasts Florentine
Chicken Breasts Florentine is easy to make recipe. Chicken Breasts Florentine gets its taste from chicken mixed with cheese and mushrooms. Chicken Breasts Florentine is inspired by many restaurants around the world. - 35.549
Rolled Chicken Breasts Florentine
Rolled chicken breasts florentine is a ham and cheese filled chicken roll. Prepared in the microwave, the rolled chicken breasts florentine is herbed with thyme and cooked with mushroom or chicken soup for flavor. With spinach in the filling apart from the... - 43.5789
Chicken Breasts With Artichokes
Cut chicken breasts in half, dip in bread crumbs to coat.
Preheat 10 inch Browning Skillet 4 1/2 minutes in Radarange oven, add butter and chicken pieces.
Cook 4 minutes in oven, turning chicken pieces over halfway through cooking.
Place artichoke au gratin... - 37.4912
Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Pound chicken breasts to 1/4-inch thickness with flat side of meat mallet or chef's knife.
Combine spinach, Parmesan, lemon peel and pepper in large bowl.
Spray small nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add mushrooms.
Cook and stir... - 40.5182
Chicken Breasts Florentine
Chicken Breasts Florentine is the outcome of the simple combo of chopped spinach, chicken, and cream. Chicken Breasts Florentine has the perfect combination of flavors. I had to share the recipe with you! It€™s worth trying. - 39.5351
Orange Glazed Chicken Breasts
1) In a shallow dish, combine orange juice and marjoram.
2) Dip chicken pieces in the orange juice mixture.
3) In a slow cooker arrange the chicken pieces and then pour over the remaining sauce.
4) Cover and cook on low 7-9 hours, or high 3 1/2-4... - 36.8916
Chicken Breasts Divan
Arrange chicken breasts skin sides up in oblong baking dish, 12 x 7 1/2 x 2 inches.
Cover loosely and microwave until chicken is done, 15 to 17 minutes.
Drain and reserve juices.
Microwave frozen broccoli in package on paper towel until tender, 8 to 10... - 39.0538
Crescent Wrapped Curried Chicken Breasts
Preheat oven in Convection Bake to 375°F (*350°F).
Combine water, chicken and curry. Microwave at MEDIUM HIGH (7) 8 to 10 minutes. Stir after 5 minutes. Drain and set aside.
Combine spinach, sour cream, cream cheese and coriander. Mix well and set aside.
... - 30.493
Crescent Wrapped Curried Chicken Breasts
In 3-quart casserole, place water, chicken and curry.
Microwave at medium high (7) 8 to 10 minutes; stir after 5 minutes.
Drain and set aside.
Insert metal accessory rack.
Preheat oven to 325°F.
In medium mixing bowl, combine spinach, sour cream, cream... - 43.9547
Spinach & Pesto Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Spinach and pesto stuffed chicken breats is a light and savory chicken recipe. Stuffed with a mixed combo of pureed spinach, cheese and basil with breadcrumbs, the chicken is foil wrapped to cook. - 33.3998
Spinach & Scallop Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Pound each chicken breast between two sheets of plastic wrap to 1/8-inch thickness.
In 1-quart casserole, combine butter, onion, garlic powder and thyme.
Microwave at High for 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 minutes, or until onion is tender, stirring a - 29.3105
Gourmet Chicken Breasts
Simmer chicken with onion, celery tops, 1 teaspoon of the salt, peppercorns and water in a large saucepan 30 minutes or until tender.
Remove chicken from broth; cool until easy to handle.
Strain broth into a 2-cup measure; add water if needed, to make 2 cups;... - 43.6397
Italian Chicken Breasts
Place chicken breast halves in 9-inch square baking dish.
Spoon defrosted Make-Ahead Vegetable Tomato Sauce over chicken.
Sprinkle with oregano.
Cover with wax paper.
Microwave at High for 13 to 18 minutes, or until chicken near bone is no longer pink and... - 27.6885
Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Look out for this exciting video that would equip you to efficiently make an outstanding recipe for stuffed chicken breasts. The chef makes this dish absolutely flavorful with an elegant stuffing of goat cheese and aromatic basil and topped by a rich decadent... - 108.059
Korean - Style Spicy Chicken Noodle Soup
1. Chop the onions, carrots zucchini, cabbage and green onions, set aside.
2. In soup pot pour water add garlic, green onions, onion, peppercorn and chicken breast.
3. Bring it to a boil and cook for 25 minutes.
4. Once done drain the... - 125.197
Chicken Breasts With Snow Peas
1. Arrange chicken breasts in a 10-inch round baking dish, with meatier, thicker portions toward the outside of the dish. Combine all remaining ingredients, except snow peas and mushrooms, in a small bowl and brush this mixture over chicken. Cover with wax... - 23.992
Culinary Carrie: Greek Stuffed Chicken Breast
1. Chop the frozen spinach, mince the garlic and onion and keep it aside.
2. Slit the chicken breast starting from the thick side creating a pocket, do not cut through completely.
3. Preheat the oven to 375 degree.
4. In a large pan... - 109.43
Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breast
Flatten each chicken breast half to Winch thickness between plastic wrap or waxed paper; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Cut frozen spinach into halves; wrap and freeze 1/2 package spinach for another meal.
Place 1/2 package spinach in 20-ounce... - 41.6571
Baked Chicken Breasts With Rice & Vegetable Stuffing
Baked chicken breasts with rice and vegetable stuffing is a cheesy and tangy chicken recipe. Prepared with a filling of rice with spinach, tomatoe and two cheeses, the chicken breasts are stuffed in pockets and flavored with garlic. Oven cooked and served... - 43.2772
Quick And Easy Pecan-crusted Oven-broiled Chicken Breasts
One of all time holiday favorites, pecan-crusted chicken breasts makes for a toothsome indulgence. Not only that, it also makes a stunning centerpiece on your holiday table and is wonderful to make. Yes, Betty's recipe takes some extra effort to make, but... - 105.59
Breast Of Chicken Florentine
This Breast Of Chicken Florentine is from my Mom's cookbook; an easy to prepare treat for a family get together! An irresitible combination of chicken and bread crumbs - this Breast Of Chicken Florentine is something you must not want to miss out on! - 47.3172
Brazilian Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Preheat the oven to 425°F.
Spray a 1 1/2-quart baking dish with nonstick spray.
Place the chicken pieces between sheets of plastic wrap or wax paper.
Using a meat mallet or a rolling pin, pound the chicken until it is about 1/4-inch thick.
Combine the corn,... - 40.8263
Rolled Chicken Breast Dinner
Place margarine on 9-inch plate.
Microwave uncovered on high (100%) until melted, 30 to 40 seconds.
Mix cornflake crumbs, cheese, parsley and paprika on waxed paper.
Flatten chicken breast half to 1/2-inch thickness between plastic wrap or waxed paper.
Coat... - 37.9986
Chicken Breast And Spinach Loaf
1. Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine the chicken, spinach, carrots, and onion.
3. In another bowl, beat together the eggs, tomato paste, salt, and pepper. Stir into the chicken mixture to combine well.... - 41.6462
Rolled Chicken Breasts Florentine
1. With flat side of meat mallet, pound chicken to 1/4-inch thickness. Place a ham slice, cheese slice and 1/4 of the spinach on each chicken piece. Roll up chicken from short end, jelly-roll fashion. Secure with wooden toothpicks if needed.
2. Place... - 30.2155
Savory Chicken Breasts
Remove skins from the chicken breasts.
With a flat plate or platter, press the chicken as flat as possible.
Place 3 slices of ham on each breast.
Lay cheese on top, in the middle of ham.
Enfold the cheese: fold one side of chicken and ham over the cheese;... - 41.9318
Chicken Breasts With Artichokes Cream And Tomatoes
1. Rinse chicken and pat dry. Season with 3/8 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. In a large frying pan, heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook 3 to 4 minutes on each side, until lightly browned. Drain excess oil from skillet. Add... - 30.7277
Stuffed Chicken Breasts With Fettuccine
Cut a pocket in the thicker side of each chicken breast.
Tuck 1/4 of the cheese cubes into each pocket.
Spread the bread crumb mixture on a sheet of wax paper and coat each chicken breast with it.
Mix the fettuceine mixture with the peas in an... - 35.3816
Crab Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Preheat oven to 350 F.
Combine cream cheese, crabmeat and savory herb with garlic soup mix; set aside.
With knife parallel to cutting board, slice horizontally through each chicken breast, stopping 1 inch from opposite edge; open breasts.
Evenly spread ea - 30.6929
Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breasts
In a wide frying pan, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp; then lift out, drain, crumble, and set aside.
Discard all but 2 tablespoons drippings.
Add onion to pan and cook, stirring, until soft; remove pan from heat, then stir in spinach, egg, croutons,... - 37.1932
Garden Rice Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Heat oven to 350°F.
Stir in almonds.
Using sharp knife, cut 3-inch slit in meaty side of each chicken breast half to form pocket.
Spoon 1/3 cup of cooked rice mixture into each pocket.
Arrange filled chicken breasts in ungreased 13x9-inch (3-quart) baking... - 44.1316
Dried Apricot Ham And Leek Stuffed Chicken Breasts
To Prepare Chicken: Cut off all fat from chicken.
Cut a pocket horizontally into each breast by holding the knife parallel to the counter and cutting back as far as possible without cutting in half.
Leave a small edge uncut on 3 sides.
Place in shallow glass... - 44.0579
Crab And Spinach-stuffed Chicken Breasts
1. Pre-heat oven to 375°F.
2. With nonstick cooking spray, coat 8-inch square (2-quart) glass baking dish.
3. Take a small saucepan, mix all sauce ingredients well; set aside.
4. Flatten each chicken breast half, keep the boned side... - 43.3283
Spicy Chicken Tikka Masala With Basmati Rice
Welcome to my new series, First Time Recipes.
Today I try making Tika Masala.
Let me know if you enjoy this episode and please forward me your recipes and ideas for the next show! - 102.252
Chicken Breasts Mandalay
1. Line a 10-cup baking dish with heavy-duty foil; allow enough overlap to cover food and seal tightly.
2. Skin and halve chicken breasts.
3. Shake with mixture of flour, curry powder and salt in a plastic bag to coat lightly.
4. Brown pieces in oil in a... - 36.0935
Salmon Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Combine chicken broth, shallots, celery, green pepper, and garlic in a small saucepan; bring to a boil over medium heat.
Reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 5 minutes.
Remove vegetables, using a slotted spoon; set aside.
Reserve broth for another use.
Drain... - 43.8644
Chicken Breasts Grand Marnier
Brown the chicken in sizzling butter, and sprinkle it with salt and paprika.
Spread half the onion in a shallow greased casserole, lay in the chicken, skin side up, and pour over the rest of the onion.
Cover and bake 50-55 minutes in a 350°... - 37.1445
Hazelnut Chicken Breasts
LAY THE CHICKEN BREASTS in a dish and spread them evenly with mustard.
Sprinkle the herbs over them, season with pepper, cover, and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
FOR THE BERRY SAUCE, combine the berries, water, shallots, vinegar, creme de cassis (if... - 44.4684
Vegetable Filled Chicken Breasts
Place chicken breasts between 2 sheets of heavy-duty plastic wrap, and flatten to 1/4 inch thickness, using a meat mallet or rolling pin.
Snap off tough ends of asparagus.
Remove scales from stalks with a knife or vegetable peeler, if... - 42.8586
Baked Breast Of Chicken
1 Cut the chicken breasts in half and remove any visible fat.
2 Prepare a mixture of flour, salt and pepper and rub on the chicken.
3 In a deep skillet or oven proof casserole, heat the oil.
4 Brown the chicken in it.
5 Add in... - 46.3666
Chicken Breasts Cosmopolitan
1) In a heavy bottomed saucepan, keep the chicken breasts, pour water and sprinkle 1/8 teaspoon of pepper and 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
2) Boil the chicken in reduced heat.
3) Cover the chicken.
4) Simmer the meat till it turns tender and then,... - 46.9549
Chicken Breasts With Honey And Thyme
Pat chicken dry.
In large glass bowl, combine orange juice, oil, orange rind, hot pepper flakes, pepper and thyme; add chicken and turn to coat.
Cover and marinate for up to 8 hours in refrigerator.
Glaze: In bowl, combine honey, orange juice concentrate,... - 41.7653
Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Place chicken between 2 sheets of waxed paper and pound with mallet until flattened.
Stuffing: Combine all ingredients and mix well.
To assemble, spoon about 2 tbsp (25 mL) stuffing onto each chicken breast.
Roll up chicken, securing with toothpicks, if... - 37.4904
Stuffed Chicken Breasts
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Using the pepper season chicken.
3. Lay over each chicken piece with 2 Lite-line slices.
4. Combine beans and pimento and place about 1/2 cup on each chicken piece.
5. Bringing ends of chicken together, secure... - 41.0466
Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Preheat oven to 350Â°.
Season chicken with pepper.
Top each chicken piece with 2 Lite-line slices.
Combine beans and pimento; place about 1/2 cup on each chicken piece.
Bring ends of chicken together; secure with wooden picks.
Place in 8-inch square baking... - 37.7977
Citrus And Spice Grilled Chicken Breasts
1) In a large bowl, combine the orange juice, tomato puree, honey, zests, lemon and lime juices, garlic, thyme, cayenne, black pepper, and salt. Mix well.
2) In a shallow glass baking dish, place the chicken breasts. Pour in marinade over the... - 44.1486
Spinach And Walnut Stuffed Chicken Breasts
1. Use a sharp meat knife or kitchen scissors to trim off all the excess fat from the chicken breasts.
2. Remove the long fillet from each and reserve for another use.
3. With the tip of a sharp knife, make a deep slit from the rounded end in... - 42.0806
Ila's Chicken Divine
Cook broccoli as directed, but reduce cooking time to 2 minutes.
Transfer broccoli to a greased 2 1/2-qt.
casserole or an 8 x 12-inch baking pan.
Steam cook chicken breasts 20 minutes.
Arrange breasts over broccoli.
Combine soup, mayonnaise and lemon juice... - 36.754
Chicken Breast With Marsala And Peas
Lightly coat chicken with bread crumbs.
In a large skillet heat olive oil until hot.
Saute until brown on both sides.
Pour Marsala over chicken.
Simmer, covered, for 5 minutes.
Turn chicken and add peas.
Simmer, covered, until peas are hot and... - 29.5671
Stuffed Chicken Breasts With White Grape Sauce
1) Preheat the oven to 375°.
2) Flatten chicken breasts to 1/4 inch thickness using a meat mallet or rolling pin by placing each of them on a sheet of waxed paper.
3) Mix the next 8 ingredients and stir well to make the stuffing.
4)... - 45.0401
Chicken Breasts Catalan
Sprinkle the chicken with half of the salt and black pepper.
Heat the oil in a deep 12-inch skillet over moderately high heat for 1 minute.
Add the chicken and brown for 3 minutes on each side.
Drain on paper toweling.
Reduce the heat to moderate.
Add the... - 44.0615
Italian Breaded Chicken Rolls With Peppermint Sauce
1. Clean and pound the chicken breast and keep it aside.
2. Chop the garlic and spinach, keep in separate bowl, beat the eggs, dice the tomatoes.
3. In a bowl combine the breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, chopped garlic and salt and pepper.
4. In a... - 108.902
Chicken And Onions Au
Cook noodles, following the label directions; drain.
Combine with onions and 1 can of the mushroom soup in a greased shallow 12 cup baking dish; sprinkle with peas.
While noodles cook, pull skin from chicken breasts; cut each in half.
Arrange in a single... - 31.3057
1 Cook noodles, following label directions; drain.
Combine with onions and 1 can of the mushroom soup in a greased shallow 12-cup baking dish; sprinkle with peas.
2 While noodles cook, pull skin from chicken breasts; cut each in half.
Arrange in a... - 28.8952
Fresh Mexican Chicken Soup
I LOVE this Mexican chicken soup. A LOT! This recipe make a big pot of savory, fresh, addicting mexican chicken soup full of fresh veggies, chicken, rice, broth and lots of cilantro. It comes together pretty easy once you're done with all the chopping of the... - 147.247
Bbq Sauced Crock Pot Chicken
When I made this chicken dish the first time, a few years ago (with the same sauce), we devoured it. But, there were some leftovers and I made BBQ Chicken Stuffed Avocados with them. Oooh, those were good. Since I cooked 4 pieces of chicken for the show, we... - 123.136
Chicken Pasta Stew
Toby Smithson prepares a diabetes-friendly pasta stew, recipe courtesy of Brenda Ponichtera, RD from her book "Quick & Healthy Volume II." - 0
Healthy Orange Chicken Stir-fry With Brown Rice
In this recipe, Chef Steven Binks shows you how to make a healthy Orange Chicken stir-fry served over brown rice. In only 20 minutes, this heart-healthy chicken recipe is ready to go and on the dinner table! No peanut oil, no corn starch or high sodium stock.... - 122.817
Homemade Chicken Tortilla Soup - Easily Made Gluten Free
1. Dice the yellow onion, mince the garlic and keep it aside.
2. Cut the corn tortillas into strips.
3. Cut the chicken breast into small pieces.
4. In a frying pan, add 1/4 to 1/2 inch of canola oil and heat to medium high.
5. Cut... - 116.695
Sizzling Rice Chicken
I made the Sizzling Rice Chicken last weekend when I had some guests at home: believe me, it was dead simple and was a great hit too. In fact, the texture and flavor of the Sizzling Rice Chicken is simply delightful! Try it for yourself! - 48.4439
Southwest Skillet is a delicious confluence of chicken and pasta with irresistible chunky seasonings, chili powder and red bell pepper seasonings. If you can resist the temptation of this chicken breast dish(which I guarantee you can't) you are super human !... - 27.8551
Curried Chicken Coronet
Combine the chicken breasts, water, onion, celery tops, 1 teaspoon salt and peppercorns in large saucepan; simmer, covered, 45 minutes, or until chicken is tender.
Let stand until cool enough to handle, then skin chicken and take meat from bones.
Dice chicken... - 43.661
Baked Imperial Chicken
In a bowl, stir the cheese, bread crumbs, basil, thyme, rosemary, salt, and sesame seeds until well mixed.
In a medium bowl, mix the whole eggs and egg whites together.
Wash and dry the chicken breasts and dip them into the egg mixture, then into the... - 40.0114
Sesame Chicken Rolls
1. In 1-cup glass measure, combine sesame seeds and dried bread crumbs. Cook at high (100% power) 2 1/2 to 3 minutes, stirring after 1 minute, then every 30 seconds, until sesame seeds and bread crumbs are lightly toasted. Set aside.
2. Cut each chicken... - 41.5754
Hong Kong Chicken Almond
Pull skin from chicken breasts; halve the breasts and cut meat in one piece from bones, then slice meat into long thin strips.
Heat salad oil in a large frying pan; add chicken and saute, stirring constantly, 5 minutes.
Stir in celery and garlic; saute 3... - 43.1599
Sweet And Sour Chicken
Pull skin from chicken breasts, cut meat from bones; cut into thin strips.
Marinate chicken with teriyaki sauce or soy sauce in a bowl for 15 minutes.
Heat oil in a large skillet; remove chicken from sauce; brown quickly in hot oil.
Add yellow squash and... - 44.5314
Rich Chicken Cordon Bleu
1) Mix the flour with salt and pepper and keep aside.
2) Dry the frozen chicken breasts and make a pocket sized opening in each of them.
3) Place the ham and cheese slices into the pockets.
4) Allow the chicken breasts to be dusted with... - 40.9252
Classic Chicken Almond
Combine chicken breasts, 2 slices of the onion, salt, pepper and 1 cup water in a large saucepan; cover.
Simmer 20 minutes, or until chicken is tender.
Remove from broth and cool until easy to handle; strain broth into a small bowl.
Pull skin from chicken and... - 42.2895
Broccoli Chicken Pasta Casserole
Heat oven to 350°F.
Heat Crisco® Oil in large skillet on medium-high heat.
Add onion and garlic.
Cook and stir until tender.
Cook and stir just until chicken is no longer pink in center.
Stir in tomatoes, tomato sauce, ketchup, basil, oregano... - 40.76
Coq Au Vin With Brandy
This is an authentic Cog Au Vin recipe that has helped me creat one of the most delicious chicken preparations ever. Actualy it was the chicken dish i ever prepared and i have been in love with the Cog Au Vin ever since! - 46.3158
Shake chicken in mixture of flour and salad dressing mix in paper bag to coat well.
Brown, a few pieces at a time, in shortening in large frying pan; arrange in a 12 cup baking dish.
Saute onion in same frying pan; blend in any remaining seasoned flour, and... - 36.6466
Summer Chicken Divan
Combine chicken, onion, salt, pepper and 2 cups water in a large frying pan; cover.
Simmer 30 minutes, or until chicken is tender.
Remove from broth; cool until easy to handle, then pull off skin.
Remove meat from each half of breast in one large piece; set... - 43.1793
Chicken Stuffed With Smoked Mozzarella
Place each chicken piece between 2 pieces of plastic wrap.
Pound lightly with the flat side of a meat mallet into a rectangle about 1/8 inch thick.
Remove plastic wrap.
Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper.For filling, in a medium skillet cook shallots and... - 42.2624
Sandy makes an easy company dinner with chicken breasts, spices, raisins and orange juice, inspired by Moroccan flavors. - 31.8983
Roast Turkey Breast With Rice Stuffing
1. Preheat the oven to 325° F
2. Season turkey inside our with salt and pepper
3. In a skillet, melt the butter over a medium low flame.
4. Add onion, celery, and rosemary and sauté until softened.
5. Tip in spinach, rice, 2... - 47.0479
How To Make Your Own Frozen Skillet Meals
Lazy and sleepy? Don't feel like cooking? These expressions can be overcome through frozen pasta meal. Watch this video to know how you can keep these prepared at home instead of buying a frozen meal from the market. This handy recipe is filled with the... - 125.43
Turkey Breast Provencal With Vegetables
Preheat oven to 325°F In 13x9-inch baking pan combine bouillon, wine, lemon juice, garlic, onions, rosemary, thyme, salt, fennel seeds and black pepper.
Cover pan with foil; bake 20 minutes.
Remove pan from oven.
Add tomatoes, artichoke hearts, asparagus and... - 45.3768
Roast Turkey Breast With Dried Fruits & Cranberries
Trim any fat off turkey and discard; rinse breast and pat dry.
Lay skin up in a 9 by 13-inch pan; surround with dried fruit and pour broth over fruit.
Tightly cover pan with foil.
Bake in a 400° oven until a thermometer in center of thickest part of breast... - 33.1476
Orange Wine Sauced Turkey Breast
Place turkey on rack in shallow roasting pan; insert meat thermometer.
Roast in 325° oven for 2 1/2 to 3 hours or till thermometer registers 185°.
Mix orange juice, wine, oil, chives, garlic, bouillon, allspice, and pepper.
Baste turkey occasionally with... - 42.1654
Cold Braised Stuffed Breast Of Veal
Prepare this dish 2 days ahead of time.
Crumble bread into milk and let stand 10 minutes.
Saute minced onion in the butter, 7 to 8 minutes, stirring frequently, or until tender but not browned.
Put in bowl and add ground meats and fat, cheese, spinach, herbs,... - 40.9209
Tarragon Breast Of Turkey
1. Remove any excess skin from the turkey breast, leaving only enough to cover the top and sides. Rinse the turkey with cool water, and pat dry with paper towels. Place on a rack in a roasting pan.
2. Combine the basting sauce ingredients in a small bowl.... - 27.6047
Spinach-stuffed Chicken Rolls
Place each piece of chicken between 2 sheets of plastic wrap, and flatten to 1/4-inch thickness, using a meat mallet or rolling pin, set aside.
Cook rice according to package directions, omitting salt and fat, set aside.
Cook spinach according to package... - 43.6521
Oyster Sauce Turkey Breast With Peas And Mushrooms
1) Mix constarch in water without forming any lumps.
2) Slice the turley breast into 1-inch cubes.
3) On a skillet, heat oil, saute ginger and garlic without allowing them to burn.
4) Add in the cubed turkey breast and stir fry to brown... - 42.9027
Roast Turkey Breast With Garlic Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. With a sharp meat knife or kitchen scissors, trim off all the excess fat from the turkey. With the tip of a sharp knife, make three 1 inch deep cut slashes over the turkey breast.
3. In a large... - 40.8869
Chicken & Asparagus Casserole
Sprinkle MSG and pepper over chicken.
Pour corn oil into a 10 inch fry pan.
Heat over medium heat.
Add chicken and saute slowly about 6 minutes or until white and opaque.
Remove from fry pan; drain on paper towels.
Cook asparagus by package directions 4 to 5... - 43.5806
Fragrant Duck Breasts With Wild Rice Pilaf
1) Score criss-crossed lines into the duck skin. Season with garam masala and ginger by rubbing thoroughly. Refrigerate to chill for 30 minutes.
2) Preheat oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6.
3) In a heavy, non-stick pan, heat oil to fry the... - 46.2305