- » Frozen Buttermilk Salad
Frozen Buttermilk Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of frozen buttermilk salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for frozen buttermilk salad recipes.
Frozen Pea Salad
Thaw peas; drain on paper towels.
In a small bowl put dry dressing mix, buttermilk and sour cream; whip this mixture until creamy and smooth.
Add onion, salt and pepper to taste.
In a large bowl combine lettuce, diced eggs, drained bacon and drained peas.
Add... - 38.7843
1) In a medium saucepan,boil pineapple with its juice and the remove from heat.
2) Slowly add gelatin and mix thoroughly until well dissolved.
3) Now add buttermilk to the above mixture.
4) Refrigerate 45 minutes, or until partly set.
5) Slowly fold in... - 33.7304
New Potato Salad With Buttermilk Dressing
In large saucepan of boiling salted water, cook potatoes for 10 to 12 minutes or just until tender.
Drain; transfer to large bowl.
Meanwhile, whisk together oil, vinegar, sugar, mustard, pepper and salt; pour over warm potatoes and toss gently.
In large pot... - 46.9762
Blueberry Peach Salad
A spoonful of refreshing Blueberry Peach Salad is all it takes to chill a sultry day. The coolness of buttermilk and the freshness of orange juice give Blueberry Peach Salad a clear edge. Whip it up today and give a refreshing start to your... - 37.3104
Tuna, Artichoke And Mushroom Pot Pie
This Tuna Artichoke and Mushroom Pot Pie is simply fabulous ! Try out this amazingly irresisitible tuna and artichoke casserole with crumbly buttermilk biscuits right away for your family meal and tell me what you think about the dish ! Your suggesions for... - 50.5085
Pork And Vegetable Toss
1) In a large bowl, mix together the greens and red cabbage
2) Add pork, cauliflower, and peas.
3) Toss lightly to mix it well
4) Put buttermilk salad dressing over salad.
5) Toss lightly to coat it well and evenly.
6) Serve as is in form of... - 35.1509
Blackened Fish Salad
Thaw fish, if frozen.
In a large salad bowl combine leaf lettuce, spinach, orange sections, cucumber slices, and pepper strips.
Divide the lettuce mixture among dinner plates.
In a small bowl combine basil, thyme, onion powder, ground red pepper,... - 46.7175
Green Pea Carrot And Mozzarella Salad
Green pea carrot and mozzarella salad is a fresh vegetable cheese salad. Herbed with basil, the vegetable cheese salad is tossed with yogurt, mayonnaise and vinegar. Chilled and served, it is great for the summer. - 42.0479
Curried Turkey Salad
1. Combine the mayonnaise, yogurt, buttermilk, chutney, curry powder and ginger in a small bowl; set aside.
2. In a large bowl combine the turkey, pineapple, celery, scallions, peas and apple. Add the dressing and toss to combine. Refrigerate the salad at... - 32.6668
Holiday Cheese Salad
1) In the blender container, add the cheeses along with buttermilk, chives, lemon rind, Worcestershire sauce and barbecue spice.
2) Process the ingredients at medium speed until mixture is smooth.
3) Season the mix with salt.
4) Use a freezer tray to... - 46.4
Cook macaroni according to package directions, drain.
Rinse with cold water, and drain again.
Combine macaroni and remaining ingredients except spinach; gently toss.
Cover and chill at least 3 hours.
To serve, spoon macaroni mixture into the center of... - 31.1223
Grilled Salmon Salad
1. Thaw fish if frozen. Brush fish with oil; sprinkle with lime juice and Cajun seasoning. Arrange fish fillets in a well-greased grill basket. Grill on the rack of an uncovered grill directly over medium coals 4 to 6 minutes for each 1/2 inch of thickness or... - 35.3161
Seafood Pasta Salad
Seafood pasta salad is a crab pasta salad prepared with added peas. Tossed together with spices and dressed with sour cream and mayonnaise, the seafood pasta salad is filling and appetizing. - 34.0804
Salmon Salad With Pears
In small bowl using wire whisk, blend all dressing ingredients.
Cook lima beans as directed on package.
Drain; rinse with cold water.
Arrange lima beans, zucchini, pears and salmon on each of 4 to 6 spinach lined plates.
Spoon dressing... - 40.3656
Artichoke Salad Bowl
1) Read the package directions and cook the artichoke hearts.
2) Drain and refrigerate.
3) In a large bowl, add the salad greens.
4) Place the artichoke hearts and radish slices and sprinkle with the croutons.
5) Blend the buttermilk and mayonnaise... - 48.9027
Summer Crepes With Berry Berry Salad
summer crepes with berry berry salad is a fresh and delicious crepes recipe made with flour and eggs and falvored with vanilla. Filled with a pureed berry filling, the summer crepes are topped with a dollop of yogurt cheese and icing sugar. - 45.7967
Chop Chop Salad
To make the dressing: In a medium bowl, combine the buttermilk, mayonnaise, sour cream, herbs, lime juice, garlic powder, pepper, and cumin.
Stir until thoroughly blended.
To make the salad: In a large bowl, combine the lettuce, endive, radicchio, chickpeas,... - 37.1358
Pineapple Orange Gelatin Salad
1. Bring pineapple in juice to a boil in a small saucepan over medium heat. Remove from heat,-gradually add gelatin, stirring 2 minutes or until gelatin dissolves. Pour into a large bowl, and cool 30 minutes.
2. Add buttermilk to pineapple mixture, cover and... - 29.8116
Arborio Salad With Artichokes
Cook rice according to package directions, omitting salt, butter or margarine.
Cool to room temperature.
Blot artichoke hearts dry on paper towels.
Cut each heart in half.
Cut ends off tomatoes, cut in half lengthwise and slice thinly.
In a bowl,... - 43.3068
Meatless Asian Dish Pea Salad
1) In a large bowl, add in the thawed peas, cauliflower florets, green onions, water chestnuts, pepper strips, Swiss cheese and eggs. Toss them gently to mix.
2) In a smaller bowl, add in mayonnaise, salad dressing, parmesan cheese and lemon juice. Mix... - 46.5896
Souffle Stuffed Catfish
Brush sides of each fillet with butter.
Dredge in cracker crumbs; set aside.
Pour salad dressing into a lightly greased 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking dish.
Cut frozen souffle into 6 equal pieces.
Roll each fillet around a piece of souffle; place, seam side down,... - 32.7823
Creamy Vegetable Toss
Cook the frozen Italian-style green beans according to package directions.
In a large mixing bowl combine green beans, summer squash or zucchini, mushrooms, sweet red or green pepper, and green onion.
Stir basil into buttermilk salad... - 33.2894
Souffle Stuffed Catfish
1) Lightly grease a 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking dish.
2) Brush the sides of each fillet with butter.
3) Coat with cracker crumbs and keep aside.
4) Pour the salad dressing into the baking dish.
5) Evenly cut the frozen souffle into 6... - 42.3868
Homestead Bran Muffins
In a large bowl, combine 1 cup bran cereal, water, orange juice concentrate, and oil; stir to mix.
Add eggs and buttermilk; mix well.
In a small bowl, mix remaining bran, flour, sugar, baking soda, and currants.
Add to liquid mixture and stir until evenly... - 39.4629
Puffy Coated Onion Rings
Remove skins from onions and slice into 1/4-inch thick slices.
Separate into rings.
Beat egg yolks.
Add buttermilk, oil and dry ingredients.
Beat egg whites until stiff.
Fold into buttermilk mixture.
Dip onion rings into batter.
Fry a few at a time in deep... - 41.5064
Creamy Double Corn Bread
1. In a large bowl, tip in all the dry ingredients and mix well
2. Grease and prepare a lightly oiled 8 X 8-inch (20 X 20-cm) baking pan
3. Preheat the oven to 75Â°F (190Â°C.)
4. In the food processor bowl, tip in the corn and... - 41.7323
Shrimp With Tarragon Sauce
In a saucepan cook potatoes in a small amount of lightly salted boiling water for 10 to 15 minutes or till tender.
Drain; set aside.
Meanwhile, for sauce, in a blender container combine mayonnaise or salad dressing, buttermilk or yogurt, green onions,... - 42.2961
In a large bowl, stir together whole wheat flour, all-purpose flour, 1 cup of the sugar, salt, baking soda, baking powder, and cinnamon.
In another bowl, beat eggs to blend with buttermilk and oil.
Add to the dry ingredients and stir just to moisten.
Add... - 41.9112
This Rhubarb Bread is what you'd love to have for your dessert. This veg nut sweet bread makes a wholesome fare. Try out this Rhubarb bread and let me know if you like it . - 42.6764
1. To make the cornmeal crust: In a small bowl, mix the cornmeal with 1 cup of the water. In a medium-size saucepan, bring the remaining water to a boil and stir in the cornmeal mixture, butter, salt, and black pepper. Lower the heat; simmer, covered, for 35... - 36.0414