- » Frozen Bread Dough Pizza Crust
Frozen Bread Dough Pizza Crust Recipes
Enjoy our collection of frozen bread dough pizza crust recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for frozen bread dough pizza crust recipes.
Frozen Pizza Crust
This Frozen Pizza Crust forms a base for many of my pizza dishes ! Just put some good seasonings and bake them lightly and you are in for a delicious treat ! Do try this Frozen Pizza Crust and let me know if you've liked it ! - 41.0883
Lightly coat a 12-inch pizza pan or a 13x9x2-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
Press bread dough into the prepared pan, forming a 1-inch edge.
Prick dough several times with a fork.
Bake in a 375Â° oven for 10 minutes.
Remove from oven.Meanwhile, in a... - 40.9439
Caramelized Onion Go Rgonzola Pizza
Divide the bread dough in half.
Press each portion onto a greased 12-inch pizza pan; build up edges slightly.
Prick dough several times with a fork.
Cover and let rise in a warm place for 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter... - 45.3958
Preheat oven to 500 °F.
Drain pineapple well, pressing out excess juice with back of spoon.
In small bowl, combine pizza sauce, garlic and oregano.
Roll and stretch thawed dough to fit greased 12-inch pizza pan.
Spread dough with pizza sauce mixture.
Top... - 38.8517
Pizza Bianco White Pizza
1. Heat an oven to 500° F. Divide pizza dough in half and roll into two 12-inch circles. Sprinkle each of two baking sheets with 1 tablespoon cornmeal. Place dough circles on cornmeal.
2. In small bowl, combine basil, garlic, pepper, and olive oil. Spread... - 32.7218
1 Thaw the bread dough. On a lightly floured surface, divide dough into 8 pieces. Cover; let dough rest for 10 minutes. Roll each piece of dough into a 6-inch circle. Grease 2 extra-large baking sheets; sprinkle with the cornmeal. Transfer dough circles to... - 36.1057
Chicken Pesto Pizza
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Sprinkle baking sheet with cornmeal.
Roll out bread dough on floured surface to 14X8-inch rectangle.
Transfer to prepared baking sheet.
Cover loosely with plastic wrap; let rise 20 to 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, spray large skillet with... - 41.5547
Thick N Cheesy Vegetable Pizza
Preheat oven to 425°.
Into lightly oiled 12-inch pizza pan, press dough to form crust; set aside.
In small bowl, blend vegetable recipe soup mix, oil, basil, garlic and pepper; spread evenly on dough.
Top with remaining ingredients.
Bake 20 minutes or until... - 36.6564
Mini Ha Ha Pizzas
1. Preheat oven to 500°. Shape thawed bread dough into balls. On floured board, using rolling pin, roll out to 3- or 4-inch circles, or pat out with your hands. Coat 2 baking sheets with cooking spray. Place 4 circles of dough on each sheet. Spread each... - 33.5133
Pepperoni Pepper Pizza
On a lightly floured board, roll dough to make an 11 by 16-inch rectangle.
Fit into an oiled 10 by 15-inch baking pan; fold edges under to form a rim.
Spread pizza sauce over dough.
Sprinkle with cheese, pepperoni, and peppers.
Bake on lowest rack of a 400°... - 31.8368
Divide each loaf of dough into 4 balls.
Roll on cornmeal or lightly floured surface and pat out dough to 1/4-inch thickness to make small circles.
Brush each circle with oil.
Arrange hot Kingsford briquets on one side of the grill.
Oil hot grid to help... - 37.0158
Mounds Of Mushrooms Pizza
Grease a 15x10x1-inch baking pan; set aside.
On a lightly floured surface, roll bread dough into a 15x10-inch rectangle.
Transfer dough to the prepared pan.
Prick dough generously with a fork.
Let stand for 5 minutes.
Brush with milk.
Bake in a 425° oven... - 43.1358
Tomato Anchovy Pizza
1. Preheat oven to 500°. Divide pizza dough in half and roll into two 12-inch circles. Sprinkle each of two baking sheets with 1 tablespoon cornmeal. Place dough circles on cornmeal.
2. Pat anchovies dry. In a small bowl, combine garlic, sauce, oregano, and... - 30.7656
Pepperoni Pizza Appetizers
Thaw dough according to package directions; divide in half.
Grease two 10 1/2 by 15 1/2-inch jelly roll pans (or equivalent area of baking sheets) with oil.
On a lightly floured pastry cloth or wooden board, roll and stretch each dough half into a 9 by... - 42.2741
Deep Dish Spinach Pizza
Let dough rise according to package directions; punch down.
Cover; let rest 5 minutes.
Line a 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan with heavy-duty foil; grease foil on bottom and 1 inch up sides.
Roll dough into a 14 x 10-inch rectangle.
Pat onto bottom and 1 inch up... - 45.3738
Pizza With Toppings
Having kids around and pleasing them making a lovely pizza can be so easy through this recipe. Check out Chef Tamra making pizza starting right with the dough and delicious toppings as well. Great pizza playdate with kids! - 113.659
Four Cheese Pizza
On a lightly floured surface, roll dough into a 15-in circle.
Transfer to a greased 14-in pizza pan; build up edges slightly.
Prick dough several times with a fork.
Bake at 400° for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned.
Remove from the oven.
Reduce heat to... - 50.8718
Deep Dish Skillet Pizza
Grease 12-inch cast-iron skillet or grill-safe baking dish.
Spread bread dough evenly in bottom and slightly up sides of skillet.
Sprinkle with cooked sausage, mushrooms and onion.
Preheat grill for 10 minutes.
In small mixing bowl, combine tomatoes, tomato... - 44.2923
Garden Vegetable Pizza
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a 15 1/2x12 inch jelly pan, stretch the bread dough.
3. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
4.Mix together cream cheese and Ranch dressing mix.
5. Evenly spread this over crust.
6.Top with green onion,... - 45.1393
Grilled Veggie Pizza
To make the veggies: Preheat the oven to 425°F.
Place the peppers, onion, zucchini, yellow squash, and asparagus in a 13" X 9" baking dish.
Drizzle with the oil and toss to coat.
Roast the vegetables, stirring occasionally, for 30 minutes, or until... - 45.3084
Grilled Provolone And Vegetable Pizza
1. Prepare grill.
2. Divide dough into 2 equal portions; roll out each portion into an 11 -inch circle (about 1/4 inch thick) on work surface coated with cooking spray. Let dough rest while preparing sauce and toppings.
3. Cook tomato sauce, uncovered, in a... - 30.6607
1. Prepare either the Italian Pizza Sauce or the Pimiento Sauce. For crust, lightly grease a 15 x 10 x 1-inch baking pan and sprinkle pan with cornmeal. On a lightly floured surface, roll the dough to a 16 x 11-inch rectangle. Transfer dough to the prepared... - 28.2472
Deep-dish Skillet Pizza
Made in a cast-iron skillet, this hearty deep-dish pizza is a treat for any pizza lover! Filled with sausage, mushrooms, pepperoni and plenty of cheese, the secret to the amazing crust is a cast-iron skillet. Vickie shares her secret to using cast iron, and... - 133.335
Basil Goat Cheese Pizza
The flavors compliment each other so well and it is so easy! I use frozen bread dough to speed the process. Set out dough before you leave for work and you are ready to go by the time you get home! - 40.489
Mini Salad Pizzas
1 Adjust the racks to divide the oven into thirds. Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2 Divide the dough into 6 pieces. Sprinkle a work surface lightly with flour. Turn the dough onto the surface; knead lightly. With a lightly floured rolling pin, roll each piece of... - 33.3415
Marinated artichokes add flavor to both the crust and the topping of this delicious pizza. - 36.9463
1. Rub a 12-inch pizza pan with 1/2 the olive oil.
2. On a lightly floured board, knead dough into a ball; roll into a 10- to 12-inch round. Put dough in pan, and press or stretch to edges; if dough springs back, let rest a few minutes, then press again. Rub... - 34.0187
Thick 'n Cheesy Vegetable Pizza
1. Preheat oven to 425°.
2. Prepare a large 12-inch pizza pan by lightly oiling it, press the dough down to form the crust and set aside.
3. In another bowl, pour in the vegetable soup mix, oil, basil, garlic and pepper and blend well.... - 42.0909
Lahmajoun Armenian Pizza
For filling: Combine ground meat and flour and mix well.
Add remaining ingredients and blend thoroughly.
Place 1 pound of dough on well-floured work surface.
Sprinkle rolling pin and dough with flour and roll dough into large circle about 1/8 inch thick,... - 44.6192
Tomato Cheese Pizza
In a blender or food processor, whirl tomatoes (include liquid with canned tomatoes) until coarsely pureed.
In a 3-to 4-quart pan, bring tomatoes to a boil.
Lower heat and boil gently, uncovered, until sauce thickens and reduces to about 1 cup, 25 to 40... - 37.0994
Golden Onion Pizza Squares With Tomato And Goat Cheese
1 Heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add the onion and salt; cook, stirring frequently, until the onion is golden, about 15 minutes. Transfer the onion to a plate and set aside.
2 Melt the butter in the same skillet. Add the tomatoes... - 36.31
Spinach And Ricotta Torte
Place rack as low as possible in the oven.
Preheat oven to 425° F.
Grease a 9-inch layer cake pan with a removable bottom.
On a lightly floured surface roll out dough to a 13-inch circle.
Fit dough into prepared pan and crimp edge.
Squeeze out as much liquid... - 44.4787
Barbecue Chicken Pie
Press dough over bottom and up sides of an ungreased 10- by 15-inch rimmed pan or a 14-inch-diameter pizza pan.
Pierce dough with a fork at 2-inch intervals.
Bake on the bottom rack of a 400° oven until light golden, 10 to 15 minutes.
Mix chicken with... - 33.0755