- » Frozen Brandy Alexander
Frozen Brandy Alexander Recipes
Enjoy our collection of frozen brandy alexander recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for frozen brandy alexander recipes.
Brandy Alexander Cocktail
Brandy Alexander is a rich and lavish cocktail. It is difficult to stop drinking with just one glass. Many of my friends who have had this Brandy Alexander cocktail of mine are of the opinion that they get addicted to it. I am not to blame if you feel the... - 18.8657
Brandy Alexander Mousse
1. In a 1-quart saucepan, place milk and sprinkle gelatin.
2. Let it stand for 1 minute to soften.
3. Stir constantly and cook over low heat for about 1 minute until gelatin is completely dissolved.
4. Remove the saucepan from heat and stir in brandy,... - 46.2754
You need not hunt anywhere to catch hold of chocolate alexanders. The chocolate alexanders recipe is all here, right in front of you. Something your friends, hubby and kids will all love! - 23.124
1. In a heavy saucepan, mix in milk, coffee powder and chocolate syrup. Cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, until hot.
2.Stir in vanilla and brandy extract.
3. Pour into mugs.
4. Top the mugs with whipped topping. Sprinkle with... - 38.3449
Honey And Brandy Mousse
1) In a large bowl, add egg yolks, honey, lemon juice, brandy and water and beat till the mix is thick and light and the volume has doubled.
2) In another bowl, beat egg whites till stiff, then gently fold into the brandy mix. When done, fold in the... - 38.9647
Brandied Berry Bombe
1) Set the refrigerator to the coldest.
2) Place the basins or moulds in the freezer to chill.
3) In a bowl, whisk the egg yolk and sugar together.
4) Boil the milk and gradually whisk into the yolk mixture.
5) Return the mixture into... - 45.267
Liqueured Cherry Crepes
1. Take a large bowl and cream four ounces of butter along with sugar, lemon juice and Kirsch
2. In a frying pan, melt the rest of the butter and heat cherries in it
3. On each of the 8 pancakes, evenly divide the creamed butter mixture and fold into... - 39.5643
Christmas Ice Cream
1) Take a saucepan and heat milk and essence. Pour the heated milk into a large basin.
2) In a bowl, beat egg and sugar, until fluffy and add it to the milk. Sieve the milk-egg mixture and transfer it back to the saucepan.
3) Place the saucepan over... - 38.3587
Iced Christmas Pudding
1) In a bowl add fruit and brandy and leave for 2 hours to macerate.
2) In another bowl turn out the ice cream and beat till smooth.
3) Mix in the macerated fruits and liquor.
4) Scoop the mixture into a foil container of 900 ml (1 1/2 pint).
5) To... - 43.0768
Red Fruit Salad
1) In a saucepan, put the rhubarb along with the blackcurrants.
2) Add the water and sugar and bring the mixture to a boil. Gently simmer till the rhubarb is just render, stirring all the time. This generally take a few minutes.
3) Add the raspberries... - 33.692