- » Frozen Beverage
Frozen Beverage Recipes
Enjoy our collection of frozen beverage recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for frozen beverage recipes.
Frozen Hot Chocolate (serendipity)
Hello New York!!! Join Honeysuckle Catering for this local (and Hollywood) favorite - the Frrrozen Hot Chocolate from Serendipity 3! Remember the movie starring John Cusak and Kate Beckinsale? - 135.981
Frozen Strawberry Lime Spritzer
A delicious frozen drink that can be non-alcoholic or you can add alcohol if you prefer. Tequila or vodka would be very good in this drink. Easy to make with few ingredients. - 106.001
Serendipity 3 Frozen Hot Chocolate
1. In a bowl, mix together sugar, evaporated instant dry milk powder, Ghirardelli cocoa, Hershey's cocoa powder and Scharffen berger cocoa to form the cocoa powder mix.
2. In a blender, add in the following order of milk,cocoa powder and ice. Blend... - 103.442
Brian's Frozen Pear Smoothie
1. In a blender, blend the pear, water, date and lemon to make a smoothie.
2. Pour into a glass filled with ice.
3. Garnish with a lemon wedge and serve cold. - 97.4986
Frozen Banana And Rice Milk Smoothie
An anytime smoothie which is easy to make and packed with the goodness of bananas along with a dash of cinnamon. It can be the perfect go to snack for moms and kids alike. Peekaboo mom uses it to refuel after a run. But again, moms are always on a run and... - 92.5817
Homemade Frozen Strawberry Smoothie
Looking for a drink that not only beats the heat but also fills your gut? Then this frozen strawberry treat is worth a try. Young Chef Ryan shares one of his all-time favorite smoothie recipe that isn't just a cinch to blend, but also can be made with... - 88.2492
A frozen treat to beat the heat outside. This Frozen Ambrosia is wonderful for refreshing yourself and getting back into action. Enjoy!! - 42.9055
Frozen Tomato Juice Cocktail
Combine gelatin, sugar, salt and nutmeg in a small saucepan.
Add tomato juice and lemon juice and let stand 5 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients except mint or watercress and bring to a boil, stirring.
Turn down heat and simmer 5 minutes.
Pour into ice... - 42.5596
Make Jell-0 according to package directions.
Do not let gel.
In a large stew pot, heat sugar and water until sugar dissolves.
Remove from heat.
Add Jell-0 and remaining ingredients.
Pour into freezer containers and freeze.
On day to be served,... - 41.682
Balloon Wine From Frozen Grape Juice
1) Take water in a small bowl and dissolve yeast in it.
2) Add sugar to the thawed juice and then add the dissolved yeast.
3) Use a funnel and pour the mixture into a jug. Pour water, just about enough so that the liquid touches 1 inch mark from the... - 39.747
Frozen Lemon Sherbet
In medium sized saucepan, combine skim milk powder and water, using wire whisk.
Add gelatin, then honey.
Place over medium heat and bring mixture just to boiling point; remove from heat and cool slightly.
Stir in lemon juice and rind.
Pour mixture into... - 38.7705
Frozen Orange Sherbet
1) Prepare each freeze in a blender.
2) Add 3 scoops orange sherbet and 1 scoop vanilla ice cream or frozen yogurt.
3) Stir in 1/4 liter lemon lime soda or lemon lime seltzer.
4) Add ice cubes to the blender to the brim.
5) Cover and blend on high... - 36.7888
1) Into the blender, add in the espresso coffee, whipping cream, vanilla or coffee ice cream and ice cubes. Blend to get a slushy mixture.
2) Serve the Frozen Cappucino in 4 tall glasses.
3) Garnish each glass with whipped cream and a generous... - 35.6175
Frozen Pineapple Daiquiri
1) Put all the ingredients in a blender and puree until the ice is finely crushed.
2) Serve in an iced goblet. - 35.4487
Fresh Frozen Margaritas
Place lime zest and sugar substitute in blender.
Add ice, tequila, lime juice, and orange juice, and blend until smooth.
Pour into glasses and garnish with lime wedges. - 33.8982
Frozen Mock Margaritas
Place limeade, lemonade, powdered sugar, and egg whites in blender.
Blend until smooth and frothy.
Add cracked ice gradually to thicken.
Add enough club soda to cut tartness to your taste.
Pour into prepared chilled glasses (rimmed with salt if desired).
This... - 32.6895
Frozen Pineapple Cocktail
1) Combine the crushed pineapple, ginger ale and fruit juices.
2) Mix in 2-3 drops of liquid sweetener to taste.
3) Pour into tall glasses and serve immediately. - 32.3049
Fresh Fruit Frozen Yogurt
Freeze the yogurt for 3 to 4 hours or until almost frozen.
In a blender or food processor, puree the fruit, honey and vanilla.
Break the frozen yogurt into small chunks and add it to the blender or food processor.
Blend or process on low speed just until... - 32.2324
Frozen Mocha Mallow
1. Mix marshmallows, water, coffee and nutmeg in 3-quart casserole. Cover tightly and microwave on high 3 to 4 minutes, stirring every minute, until smooth. Refrigerate about 20 minutes or until mixture mounds slightly when dropped from spoon.
2. Beat 1 cup... - 30.2252
Combine limeade concentrate, lemonade concentrate, rum, and water; gently stir in carbonated beverage.
Pour into 9x9x2-inch pan.
Freeze till firm.
To serve, spoon mixture into cocktail glasses.
If desired, garnish each serving with a lime slice.
Keep... - 29.0562
Frozen Black Coffee
I bet this Frozen Black Coffee is sure gonna be the first choice of any coffee lover, once that have got the taste of it. Flavored with strong coffee and maderich with cream and sugar syrup, this sweet sip is sure to satiate all. - 26.4398
Frozen Egg Nog
Beat eggs with sugar and salt till very thick.
Whip cream to custard consistency and fold in with vanilla.
Pour into refrigerator tray and freeze. - 25.7696
In blender container, combine all ingredients except ice; blend well.
Gradually add ice, blending until smooth. - 24.4561
Frozen Roman Punch
Boil sugar and water together for 5 min.
Add lemon juice, cool, strain and freeze in a 1 qt crank freezer until half frozen, using 8 parts of crushed ice to 1 part of ice cream salt.
Then add rum and finish freezing. - 23.5322
Mix rum, limeade concentrate and water.
Pour rum mixture into refrigerator tray and freeze until slushy, at least 3 hours but no longer than 1 month. - 23.3985
Frozen Strawberry Cooler
Fill blender with ice.
Add limeade and strawberries.
Blend until smooth.
Add water if needed. - 23.1756
Frozen Kiwi Frappe
1. Peel kiwis and cut in quarters. Place in a blender and puree, avoiding breaking the seeds. Transfer kiwis to a metal bowl.
2. Combine lemon juice and sugar, stirring to dissolve sugar. Add to the pureed kiwis and stir to blend.
3. Place the bowl in the - 21.7323
Frozen Orange Juice
In a tumbler, pour the orange juice. Add cold water to the tumbler. Stir vigorously. Pour in a glass. Enjoy! - 15.7544
Frozen Nutella Hot Chocolate
If you’ve never had a frozen hot chocolate before then you must make these! It tastes exactly like a hot chocolate but frosty and laced with heavenly nutella. I think Isaac described it best when he said “mmm it tastes like a cold candy bar, with tiny ice... - 0
Frozen Lemonade Slushie
Learn how to make this Italian ice lemonade slushy with your Vitamix or Blendtec commercial blender. This is the perfect refresher on a hot day. It's much healthier than the gas station versions, which are loaded with artificial sweeteners. This sweet treat... - 0