- » Frozen Banana Dessert
Frozen Banana Dessert Recipes
Enjoy our collection of frozen banana dessert recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for frozen banana dessert recipes.
Frozen Chocolate-banana Treat
Calling all chocolate lovers! It’s time to explore the child in you with this chocolate covered banana frozen delight!! A super simple recipe, that the kids will absolutely love…and the best part is they can make it themselves! - 126.552
Baby & Toddler: Frozen Choc Bananas
How about serving bananas to babies and toddlers in the form of ice cream? Here is a simple recipe for moms who struggle feeding bananas to their children. Its Frozen Chocó banana bars in the video where the chef shows how to serve banana deliciously. When... - 117.218
Frozen Chocolate-dipped Bananas
When it comes to making a simple dessert at home, the options are endless. In this video, Betty shows you how to make one such delightful dessert using chocolates and bananas. These frozen treats are so sumptuous that you can enjoy any time of the year—even... - 98.9689
Raw Chocolate Coated Frozen Banana Lollies
For the raw vegan, easy dessert recipes can be quite a challenge. This is one that will probably end your search. These raw chocolate coated frozen banana lollies are so delicious you can eat them every day and not get bored. Now only are they raw and vegan,... - 93.402
Healthy Frozen Banana Chocolate Yogurt
When you need a light, nice, low-calorie, tangy treat, frozen yogurt makes for an ideal choice. Wickedly easy to make, this skinny treat is easy on your waistline and makes for a refreshing alternative to sorbets and ice creams. For a more delicious kick, you... - 72.1268
Frozen Banana Meringue
Beat egg whites to thick foam; beat in sugar 2 tablespoons at a time.
Add vanilla and vinegar and beat until well blended.
Divide meringue into 2 equal parts and place each part, shaped to fit refrigerator tray, on greased baking sheets.
Bake in slow oven... - 44.3751
Banana Peach Frozen Yogurt
Puree the bananas and peaches in a food processor or blender.
In a saucepan, stir the gelatin into the peach and lemon juices, and let it soften for 5 minutes.
Add the sugar and salt, and stir over low heat until the gelatin and sugar dissolve.
In a large... - 42.3529
Frozen Chocolate Banana Loaf
Line 9x5-inch loaf pan with aluminum foil, extending foil above sides of pan; butter foil.
Combine crumbs, sugar and margarine; press firmly on bottom and halfway up sides of prepared pan.
In large bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk, syrup and bananas;... - 42.2229
Frozen Strawberry Banana Cream
1) Take the bananas and peel them.
2) Wrap the peeled bananas into the aluminum foil and keep in the freezer to make them firm.
3) Take out the frozen bananas and slice them.
4) Take the sliced bananas and strawberries and put them... - 40.7433
Frozen Mango Banana Mousse
In a small saucepan, sprinkle the gelatin over the water and let it stand for 5 minutes.
Place the saucepan over low heat, stirring until the gelatin is completely dissolved.
Pour the mixture into a blender or food processor.
With the motor running, add the... - 39.7608
Frozen Banana Dessert Cups
Place bananas, strawberries, pineapple, honey and nutmeg in blender container.
Process until smooth.
Pour into large bowl.
Fold in whipped topping and almonds.
Line 12 (2 1/2 inch) muffin cups with foil liners.
Fill with banana mixture.
Cover and freeze until... - 39.2286
Frozen Banana Yogurt
1. Cut the apple and banana pieces
2. Add them to the blender along with all the other ingredients and process at medium speed till smooth
3. Pour the mixture into a freezer tray, cover with aluminum foil and chill in the freezer till... - 36.8228
Low Fat Frozen Banana Dessert
1. Prepare a mixture of bananas with sugar, pineapple juice, salt, cognac, lemon juice and ginger.
2. Fold egg whites into banana mixture.
3. Make into 8 equal portions, transfer to sherbet cups, and freeze until set.
4. Serve Frozen Banana... - 36.2819
Strawberry Banana Frozen Yogurt
1) In a blender or food processor, blend all the ingredients.
2) Use a freezer container to pour the mixture.
3) In case of individual servings, use 8 (4-oz.) paper cups to distribute the mixture evenly.
4) Cover and freeze until firm.
5) To get a... - 36.0513
Frozen Banana Squares
1. In an electric mixer, combine bananas and cheese and blend well.
2. Remove on to a small bowl and add vanilla and honey. Mix well.
3. Transfer this mixture on to whipped chilled skimmed milk and fold gently, using a rubber spatula.
4. Place in an 8... - 35.5875
Frozen Banana Treats
Are you looking for a Frozen Banana Treats recipe that is surely going to conquer your taste buds? This Frozen Banana Treats is so tasty that I cannot resist serving it as a Dessert often. I have a weakness for Fruits, thus I prepare this recipe often. I am... - 35.3898
1) Use waxed paper to line a baking sheet.
2) Crosswise half the bananas, and lightly brush with lemon juice.
3) Insert popsicle sticks into the cut ends of the banana.
4) Brush on honey over the bananas and roll in coconut sugar.
5)... - 35.0827
Frozen Blueberry Banana Pie
1. In small bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and melted, diet margarine with fork. Pat over bottom of 9-inch springform pan; chill.
2. Sprinkle gelatin over cold water in blender container; let stand for 5 minutes to soften. Add boiling water and blend at... - 33.258
Line a cookie sheet with wax paper; set aside.
In a 7- or 8-inch skillet over low heat and stirring constantly, melt butter or margarine and chocolate pieces.
Stir in evaporated milk.
Remove from heat Peel bananas.
Insert skewer into one end of each... - 33.1978
Dairy Free Frozen Banana
1) Half the banana crosswise.
2) In cut ends, insert ice cream sticks and keep in freezer after covering them with plastic wrap.
3) Take off the wrap when frozen and then dip in melted chocolate bits, and coat with nuts.
4)... - 30.0356
Frozen Chocolate Banana
1) Insert an ice cream bar stick in each banana half at the cut end, wrap in a wax paper or foil and freeze until hardened.
2) On a wax paper sheet, spread half of the cracker crumbs.
3) Coat a banana half with 1/2 teaspoon syrup, then roll in the... - 29.941
Frozen Banana Mousse
Peel and place bananas in a heavy plastic bag.
Freeze at least 6 hours.
Remove from freezer and cut each into five or six pieces.
In the workbowl of a food processor fitted with a metal blade, process banana pieces and remaining ingredients, scraping sides... - 29.2363
Frozen Banana Orange Yogurt
Place all ingredients except the yogurt in a blender; mix well.
Fold in the yogurt.
Place in a shallow pan in the freezer.
Beat with a wire whip or fork quite frequently while the mixture is freezing to keep the ice crystals small.
Scoop the frozen yogurt... - 28.4153
Frozen Banana Pop
1. Peel the banana and place it on a stick
2. Wrap it in a plastic film or foil and freeze until solid
3. Dip it in Carob syrup, dust with wheatgerm or nuts and serve - 28.2072
Frozen Banana Pops
Frozen Banana Pops has a fine taste. Frozen Banana Pops gets its cool taste from bananas mixed with orange juice and chocolate, flavored with shortening and topped with pecans or coconut flakes. Frozen Banana Pops is inspired by many food joints around the... - 28.0717
Chocolate Banana Frozen Pops
Peel bananas and cut crosswise into halves.
Insert a wooden stick into the end of each.
Place in shallow pan; set in freezer for 2 to 3 hours.
Melt chocolate pieces over hot (not boiling) water.
Using a spatula, spread chocolate over each banana, using... - 26.9381
Frozen Banana Orange Push Ups
Peel and slice bananas into a blender or the work bowl of a food processor fitted with a metal blade.
Add remaining ingredients.
Cover and process until foamy.
Pour evenly into six small paper cups.
To eat, squeeze bottom of cup. - 26.6402
Chocolate Covered Frozen Bananas
Peel and cut bananas in half on a diagonal and place popsicle stick in the middle of the banana lengthwise, set aside. Place milk chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl and microwave for 30 seconds at a time. Take out and stir, repeat process until... - 26.5272
Frozen Chocolate Banana Pops
In small heavy saucepan melt chocolate over very low heat, stirring constantly.
Peel bananas; halve crosswise and insert wooden sticks.
Spread chocolate over bananas, then roll in peanuts or coconut.
Place on waxed paper-lined baking sheet.
Freeze till firm.... - 25.6301
Frozen Berry Banana Yogurt
In small saucepan or metal measuring cup sprinkle gelatin over water and let stand to soften; cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until gelatin is completely dissolved.
In blender container combine strawberries, banana, and dissolved gelatin and process... - 24.2737
Frozen Chocolate Banana Yogurt
Combine banana, cocoa and yogurt in blender or food processor.
Blend until smooth.
Turn into two dessert dishes.
Freeze until firm. - 23.7446
Banana Pecan Frozen Dessert
Allow frozen dessert to thaw slightly.
Beat in the mashed banana and chopped pecans.
Pack in a freezer container or bowl.
Cover and freeze until firm. - 22.879
Frozen Banana Yogurt
1. In medium bowl, thoroughly mash banana with fork, blending in lemon juice. Stir in sugar and salt.
2. Stir in yogurt, mixing well. Pour into ice cube tray (divider removed). Freeze until almost set, about 1 hour. Place in medium bowl; using electric mixer... - 22.0915
Frozen Banana Pops
Cut bananas into chunks about 4 inches (1.0 cm) long; insert wooden sticks for handles.
Roll in yogurt, then granola.
Freeze on foil-lined pan until firm; wrap in plastic wrap to store. - 20.0399