- » Frozen Appetizer
Frozen Appetizer Recipes
Enjoy our collection of frozen appetizer recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for frozen appetizer recipes.
Crispy Frozen French Fries
Do you know the magic to convert the soft and tender frozen French fries to crispy, crunchy ones? If not, then watch this recipe video to learn the tricks. Once you know this, your French fries are going to be crispy forever. - 105.9
Frozen Ginger Pumpkin Pie
Stir ice cream to soften.
Quickly fold in chopped ginger and spread in pie shell.
Freeze until firm.
Mix pumpkin, sugar, salt, ginger, and nutmeg.
Stir in marsh-mallows.
Fold in cream.
Pile on ice cream layer and sprinkle with nuts.
Freeze until firm.
To... - 47.8166
Frozen Salads In Orange Shells
1) Halve the oranges, scoop out and dice the pulp.
2) In a bowl, combine the orange pulp, fruit cocktail and almonds together.
3) Blend in the cream cheese, mayonnaise, vinegar, mustard and salt; mix lightly.
4) In a bowl, whip the... - 46.7094
Frozen Cranberry Salad
Frozen cranberry salad is a simple and easy salad for Thanksgiving. This salad is full of pineapple, cranberry, cream cheese and dessert topping making it taste more like a dessert than a salad. - 45.9489
Three Way Frozen Salad
1) Using an electric beater, whip the cheese and add the cream gradually
2) Beat till thick and fold in the strawberries, mayonnaise, marshmallows, crushed pineapple and lemon juice
3) Place some cupcake liners into a muffin pan and pour the mixture... - 44.9832
Frozen Pineapple Salad
1. In a large bowl, place the sour cream, lemon juice, sugar, and salt and mix well.
2. Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well
3. Tip this mixture into medium-sized muffin tins that have been lined with paper cups.
4. Freeze till set
5. Remove... - 42.8872
Creamy Frozen Salad
1) Into a bowl, stir together the lemon, juice, cream, sugar and salt
2) Add in the pineapple, cherries, sliced banana and the pecans
3) Pour into a 1 quart mould, cling wrap and labeled appropriately
4) Place the fruit mixture into the... - 42.569
Frozen Bing Cherry Salad
1) Drain the pineapple and cherries.
2) Bring the cream cheese to room temperature and then beat till it is fluffy.
3) Add the sugar, salt, sour cream, ginger, lemon peel, mace, vanilla and food coloring. Mix thoroughly.
4) Add the cherries,... - 41.1162
Frozen Cranberry Salad
1) Into the blender, add in the mayonnaise, cream cheese, sugar and red food color. Also add in the syrup from the crushed pineapple.
2) Using the Grate blade, blend the ingredients for 30 seconds or till the mixture smoothens.
3) Transfer the mixture... - 40.3518
Frozen Tomato Frappe
1) In a small skillet, heat the butter or margarine and saute onion until golden.
2) In a blender container, turn out the onion; add sugar, lemon juice, Worcestershire, and half of tomato juice.
3) Blend, at high speed, 1 minute, or until smooth.
4) In... - 40.0155
Frozen Cranberry And Olive Salad
1) In a bowl, blend the mayonnaise and cream cheese together.
2) Stir in the whipped cream, blend well.
3) Gently fold in the pineapple, celery, olives and cranberry sauce.
4) In a refrigerator tray, pour the salad and freeze for about 3-4... - 38.3917
Frozen Meatball Vegetable Soup
Place carrots, celery and onions in a large kettle and add 2 quarts water.
Bring to a boil.
Shape the beef in small balls and drop into the boiling mixture.
Simmer until the meatballs are tender, then cool.
Skim fat from the top and pour into leakproof... - 37.6689
Frozen Cheese Salad
The frozen cheese salad is a cream cheese and fruit salad made with pineapples. Combined together with whipped cream and mayonnaise along with green pepper, the frozen cheese salad is sweet and savory. Chilled and served, I like to serve the frozen cheese... - 36.8814
Frozen Tuna Salad
1) Into a bow, combine the tuna, pepper, prepared mustard, pickle relish, lemon juice, and the salad dressing
2) Place them in storage containers and freeze till use
3) When ready to serve, thaw them partially in the refrigerator and unmold onto a... - 36.8205
Frozen Cranberry Ribbon Salad
If using jellied cranberry sauce, soften by standing unopened can in very hot water; mix lemon juice into sauce, spoon into a refrigerator tray, and freeze until firm.
Mix mayonnaise and sugar; beat cream to soft peaks and fold in.
Spread on top of cranberry... - 33.6565
Ratatouille With Frozen Zucchini
1. Place eggplant in a colander and sprinkle with 1 teaspoon salt. Toss to coat. Let stand in sink for 15 minutes. Rinse eggplant and pat dry with paper towels.
2. In a nonstick 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat, heat 2 tablespoons oil. Add eggplant and... - 32.049
Frozen Pumpkin Pie
Stir together the pumpkin, brown sugar, and pie spice.
Stir into ice cream till well combined.
Turn mixture into cooled Coconut Crust.
Freeze overnight or till solid.
Remove from freezer about 10 minutes before serving.
Top with whipped cream or topping. - 31.8315
Frozen Cherry And Pineapple Fruit Salad
Drain fruits well.
Beat cream cheese into whipped topping.
Fold in fruits and nuts.
Pour into 8 x 8-inch pan.
Before serving, let salad set in the refrigerator about 1 hour.
Cut; serve on crisp salad greens. - 30.8595
Frozen Tuna Cream
1. Mash tuna to a smooth paste and blend with mayonnaise.
2. Fold in whipped cream with remaining ingredients.
3. Place in freezing tray of refrigerator and freeze. - 29.8248
Frozen Cranberry Salad
Grind cranberries, marshmallows, apples together, add sugar.
Fold into cream (whipped) put into refrigerator trays and freeze. - 27.8006
Shuck the oysters, saving the liquor, as for immediate use.
Make a brine with the salt and water, then wash the oysters in the brine.
Drain well and pack in freezer containers.
Seal and freeze. - 24.1847
Frozen Leg Of Lamb
Have the butcher bone, roll and tie the leg of lamb.
Chill in the refrigerator, then wrap in freezer paper and seal.
Boned lamb saves space in the freezer and provides a convenient dish for a special occasion, such as a barbecue. - 23.5082
Frozen Pineapple Slices
Punch two holes in the top of the can of pineapple; do not drain.
Place the can in the freezer, juice and all, and allow to freeze for 3-4 hours.
When ready to serve, open the can and push the pineapple slices out.
Separate them with a knife and serve.
Two... - 23.2726
Betty's Frozen Pineapple Cream Salad
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Frozen Pineapple Cream Salad. This salad is frozen for several hours and then cut into squares and served on a bed of lettuce --a beautiful and tasty salad! - 0
Korean Food: Frozen Pollock Soup
1. For broth – in a large pot, pour in the water and add in the dried anchovies packet and dried kelp. Bring to a boil and cook covered on medium heat for 5 minutes.
2. After 5 minutes, discard the kelp and boil for 5 minutes more. Later on discard... - 0