- » Frozen Alcohol
Frozen Alcohol Recipes
Enjoy our collection of frozen alcohol recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for frozen alcohol recipes.
Bushwhacker Frozen Cocktail
1. In a blender, add Kahlua, creme de cacao, Bailey's Irish Cream, cream of coconut, amaretto, light rum, dark rum and crushed ice and blend well together.
2. Pour into a tall cocktail glass.
3. Top with whipped cream and a dash of nutmeg.
4.... - 135.167
Frozen Ice Cream In Kulfi Flavor
Now making Indian style ice cream at home gets so easy! Well, its possible with Chef Dipali Kapadia. She creates an innovative ice cream recipe to present a fabulous tasting dessert. Simply follow her directions and prepare this dessert at home. - 104.581
Frozen Margaritas Supreme
1) Take 4 cocktail glasses and rub the rims with a wedge of lime.
2) In a saucer, place salt and spin the rim of every glass in the salt.
3) Set the prepared glasses aside.
4) In the container of an electric blender, combine the limeade,... - 42.8466
Frozen Egg Nog
1) Into a bowl, add in the cream. Whip the cream till it becomes stiff. Refrigerate.
2) Into a bowl, add in the egg yolks. Add in sugar and beat till the mixture becomes smooth.
3) Fold in the whipped cream gently.
4) Refrigerate the mixture till it... - 37.9373
1) In a blender jar, add one ice cube at a time and blend for 5 seconds at the Crush Ice speed.
2) Scrape down ice from the sides, then add lime juice, rum, sugar and maraschino cordial, if desired into the jar.
3) Place the lid, blend and add ice... - 32.3197
1. Place the ice cubes into a cocktail shaker and pour the lime juice, sugar and rum, in the same order.
4. Shake the mixture thoroughly until frost forms.
Pack a champagne glass full with finely crushed ice.
5. Strain and pour into the ice-packed... - 32.0679
1. In an electric blender, add all the ingredients ad blend for a minute
2. When it reaches the consistency of snow, strain out the large particles
3. Serve in a saucer champagne glass - 29.6311
1. In a food processor, blend light rum, lemon juice, Confectioners-€™ sugar and cracked ice by running stir blade for about 10-12 seconds until it reaches desired consistency. Reduce the blending time for attaining sherbet -like consistency.... - 27.576
Frozen Ginger Margaritas
Fresh ginger and ginger ale lend a slightly sweet, spicy flavor to the classic margarita. To make fast work of grating ginger, use a specially designed grater, which leaves the fibers behind. - 25.8456
A frozen alcoholic drink, feel free to drizzle glass with additional chocolate syrup. - 24.5668
Frozen Amaretto Cream
With an electric mixer, beat egg whites and salt until foamy. Beat in 1/2 cup sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time, until stiff peaks have formed. Set aside.
Whip cream until foamy. Beat in the remaining 1/4 cup sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time, until soft peaks form.... - 23.8919
It's simple to add your signature to the traditional margarita. Begin with this basic recipe, then try one or more of the following: - 23.3957
New Mexican Frozen Daiquiris
1 Place ingredients in the order listed in a blender.
2 Blend at high speed until you have a smooth mushy consistency.
3 Add more ice if you like a thicker drink. - 23.0731
Frozen Sherry Cream
Combine ice cream, Sherry and fruits in blender or processor and blend quickly.
Pour into ice cube tray with dividers removed and freeze until mushy.
Stir well, then continue freezing until firm. - 21.3683
Frozen Alcohol Recipes By Category