- » Frozen
Enjoy our collection of frozen recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for frozen recipes.
Hitsumabushi With Frozen Roasted Unagi
Looking for a great Japanese main dish?? This Japanese delicacy is worth a try. The mouth watering taste of rice with roasted fresh water eel is sure to cast a spell on you. Surprise your family with this traditional Japanese recipe. - 144.842
Frozen Hot Chocolate (serendipity)
Hello New York!!! Join Honeysuckle Catering for this local (and Hollywood) favorite - the Frrrozen Hot Chocolate from Serendipity 3! Remember the movie starring John Cusak and Kate Beckinsale? - 135.981
Frozen Lemon Yogurt
Learn all the tricks to make the creamiest and richest frozen yogurt in the planet. In this recipe I make lemon frozen yogurt but you can steep the milk with the flavor of your preference, versatile like that.
Learn how to avoid ice crystals and how to... - 131.862
Frozen Lemonade Pie Dessert
Need an inexpensive dessert idea that is both cool and refreshing? Then this frozen lemonade pie is what you need. The chef here has provided very helpful directives to easily make lemonade pie with cool whip, milk and pie crust. The lady here, also gives you... - 126.226
How To Make Your Own Frozen Skillet Meals
Lazy and sleepy? Don't feel like cooking? These expressions can be overcome through frozen pasta meal. Watch this video to know how you can keep these prepared at home instead of buying a frozen meal from the market. This handy recipe is filled with the... - 123.501
Let's Make Homemade Frozen Pizza!
Tired of cooking. Try these frozen pizza. This video shows quick and easy way to prepare these pizza with just about the right topping of your choice. An ideal option for a lazy dinner, this is quiet healthy and filling. This can actually even be a good meal... - 120.25
How To Make Frozen Margarita
If you are planning for a grand event, then this frosty frozen margarita can be just perfect choice of drink. Many of you must have sipped in a glass of margarita, but this frozen margarita is totally different experience of exoticness. Why don't you watch... - 119.678
Frozen Yogurt Parfait
1. In a mixing bowl, combine yoghurt, honey and lemon zest. Squeezed lemon in it too.
2. Put it in the fridge.
3. To put the parfait together – put granola in a glass, followed by some blue berries and black berries, add frozen yoghurt and... - 119.09
Bushwhacker Frozen Cocktail
1. In a blender, add Kahlua, creme de cacao, Bailey's Irish Cream, cream of coconut, amaretto, light rum, dark rum and crushed ice and blend well together.
2. Pour into a tall cocktail glass.
3. Top with whipped cream and a dash of nutmeg.
4.... - 113.041
Frozen Mudslide- The Best After A Long Day!
Ah, with the summer season around the corner, this cold dessert will really hit the spot. Where else where you get chocolate and yet more chocolate in a such a delectable dish. - 109.508
Frozen Chappati/roti/parantha Recipe(homemade - Low Fat)
This recipe is a keeper,that is if you spend good money on store bought ones.We don't eat much frozen food but I just like the idea of pre-cooked meals saves ample amount of time,which as a new mom I have to agree ,is hard to find. Hence,Greenhouse cuisine... - 109.435
Frozen Chocolate-banana Treat
Calling all chocolate lovers! It’s time to explore the child in you with this chocolate covered banana frozen delight!! A super simple recipe, that the kids will absolutely love…and the best part is they can make it themselves! - 108.992
Strawberry Cheesecake Frozen Greek Yogurt
Yogurt can get tempting in many good ways especially when infused with a fruit like strawberry. Watch how to make Strawberry Cheesecake Frozen Yogurt with fresh ripe strawberries and Greek yogurt as the key ingredients. Thick and lovely delicacy! - 107.798
Frozen Strawberry Lime Spritzer
A delicious frozen drink that can be non-alcoholic or you can add alcohol if you prefer. Tequila or vodka would be very good in this drink. Easy to make with few ingredients. - 106.001
Crispy Frozen French Fries
Do you know the magic to convert the soft and tender frozen French fries to crispy, crunchy ones? If not, then watch this recipe video to learn the tricks. Once you know this, your French fries are going to be crispy forever. - 105.9
Frozen Chocolate-dipped Bananas
1. Peel 2 bananas, removing any banana fiber that clings. Cut each in half, crosswise.
2. Place them in a small bowl and splash some lemon juice over them to keep them from turning brown.
3. Insert a popsicle stick into the cut end of each banana and... - 105.278
Homemade Frozen Pizza
I realize that with this recipe I’m straying into “semi-homemade” territory by using a store-bought flatbread (nan) as the crust. I’m not about to abandon my philosophy of scratch cooking to become the next Sandra Lee, but there is a method to my... - 105.049
Natural Frozen Yogurt
Now try indulging into a frozen yogurt which is a healthier option that ice cream! Not just any yogurt but home made one! - 104.636
Skinny Frozen Margarita
1. In a blender, add ice, frozen lime and orange juice, tequila, stevia water and blend well.
2. Strain into a cocktail glass.
3. Garnish with lime wedge and serve chilled. - 104.342
Serendipity 3 Frozen Hot Chocolate
1. In a bowl, mix together sugar, evaporated instant dry milk powder, Ghirardelli cocoa, Hershey's cocoa powder and Scharffen berger cocoa to form the cocoa powder mix.
2. In a blender, add in the following order of milk,cocoa powder and ice. Blend... - 103.442
Frozen Citrus Keylime Cheese Cake
Looking for a yummy dessert recipe? Here's one just for you. Watch the chef make this brilliant Frozen Citrus Keylime Cheese Cake that is sure going to impress your family. Hit the play button now. - 101.547
Frozen Chocolate Pineapple And Coco-nutty Bananas
Take your taste buds on a tropical trip for just a fraction of the cost! Learn how to dip and drizzle pineapple and bananas in chocolate. A perfect frozen dessert for a fun and nutty Valentine's Day recipe. - 101.442
Frozen Ice Cream In Kulfi Flavor
Now making Indian style ice cream at home gets so easy! Well, its possible with Chef Dipali Kapadia. She creates an innovative ice cream recipe to present a fabulous tasting dessert. Simply follow her directions and prepare this dessert at home. - 101.342
Easy Frozen Lime Dessert
Desserts can be made through a few simple and quick ideas with common ingredients as well. Watch the video showing how to make Frozen Lime Dessert with simple Marie Biscuits and lime juice as the key ingredients. Simply awesome! - 100.1
Frozen Chocolate Ice Cream Pie
Need a frozen treat to beat the heat? Betty's chocolate frozen pie ice cream not only makes for a great summertime dessert treat, but makes for an all-weather delight. Stream the video recipe and get assembling this decadent treat. It's so simple and... - 99.1785
Frozen Cherry Cocktail
How about an after dinner sweet ice wine, vodka and rum cocktail to satisfy that sweet craving? Watch this interesting video that presents an amazing Frozen Cherry Cocktail recipe. Great idea to enjoy with a few friends over for dinner and some wonderful... - 99.0775
Frozen Lemonade Pie
If you like sweet and tangy desserts, try this Frozen Lemonade Pie. This recipe is super easy to cook and can be made within minutes. You can also make this recipe using fresh lemonade instead of frozen lemonade. Serve it topped with whipped cream. - 99.013
Lavender Berry Frozen Yogurt
Time to make some more frozen desserts! Here's a super easy recipe that's easy to customize with your own flavors and add-ins. Remember to visit www.TheAubergineChef.com to download this recipe for free, see more free how-to baking and pastry videos, and to... - 98.661
Frozen Raw Dessert
How about having a delicious raw vegan frozen dessert? Megan Elizabeth has a super simple but super delicious popsicles recipe. She uses orange juice, strawberry and pineapple to make it. - 97.7408
Brian's Frozen Pear Smoothie
1. In a blender, blend the pear, water, date and lemon to make a smoothie.
2. Pour into a glass filled with ice.
3. Garnish with a lemon wedge and serve cold. - 97.4986
Baby & Toddler: Frozen Choc Bananas
How about serving bananas to babies and toddlers in the form of ice cream? Here is a simple recipe for moms who struggle feeding bananas to their children. Its Frozen Chocó banana bars in the video where the chef shows how to serve banana deliciously. When... - 95.3092
Frozen Banana And Rice Milk Smoothie
An anytime smoothie which is easy to make and packed with the goodness of bananas along with a dash of cinnamon. It can be the perfect go to snack for moms and kids alike. Peekaboo mom uses it to refuel after a run. But again, moms are always on a run and... - 92.5817
Holiday Favorite Angelic Frozen Coconut Caramel Pie
If you are looking for a delicious, make-ahead dessert recipe that will make an ideal addition to your dinner party, this is it. This delightfully indulgent dessert by Betty is a breeze to make, and is a perfect way to round off a special meal. Stream the... - 92.0563
Raw Chocolate Coated Frozen Banana Lollies
For the raw vegan, easy dessert recipes can be quite a challenge. This is one that will probably end your search. These raw chocolate coated frozen banana lollies are so delicious you can eat them every day and not get bored. Now only are they raw and vegan,... - 91.8085
Quick Frozen Mini Pizza
Wondering how to make your frozen pizza, fresh and warm to serve? Here is a quick and simple way for that. Watch the video and learn the way out. Now you too can enjoy the taste of freshly baked pizza with the ones you have in your freezer. - 89.9854
Frozen Coconut And Chocolate Pops
If you adore frozen desserts, you will love these Frozen Coconut and Chocolate Pops. These charming little frozen treats are easy to make, delicious, and low in calories and fat. Take a look at the video clip and give it a go. - 89.2772
Homemade Frozen Strawberry Smoothie
Looking for a drink that not only beats the heat but also fills your gut? Then this frozen strawberry treat is worth a try. Young Chef Ryan shares one of his all-time favorite smoothie recipe that isn't just a cinch to blend, but also can be made with... - 88.2492
Frozen Dark Chocolate Banana Chips
1. In a baking dish, put chocolate chips. Place it in microwave for a minute. Fold and mix it well.
2. Return it to oven and heat again for 20 seconds.
3. Now, dip banana slices, one at a time, into the melted chocolate. Coat it well.
4. On a foil,... - 87.8808
Frozen Honeydew Melon And Lime Sorbet
If you are looking for a quick, easy and yummy dessert recipe, then this video is just the thing for you. Watch and learn to make delicious sorbet that everyone is sure to fall in love with! - 83.4312
Frozen Sweet Lemon Sorbet
Tired of all the mainstream desserts that are mostly store bought? Then watch this video and learn to make a yummy sorbet that can be whipped up within minutes and is sure to please everyone's taste buds! - 83.1471
Frozen Sweet Lime Sorbet
Want to surprise your guests with a frozen dessert that will leave everyone wanting more? Then you must watch this video and learn to whip up a sorbet that is tantalizing and sure to please everyone! - 82.9104
Strawberry Frozen Yogurt
Watch this video of Strawberry Frozen Yogurt to make your own flavored frozen yogurt. This video shows an easy way of preparing this fresh, delicious and healthy dessert. It is perfect for any time of the day. As you are using all the fresh ingredients... - 81.4471
Healthy Frozen Banana Chocolate Yogurt
When you need a light, nice, low-calorie, tangy treat, frozen yogurt makes for an ideal choice. Wickedly easy to make, this skinny treat is easy on your waistline and makes for a refreshing alternative to sorbets and ice creams. For a more delicious kick, you... - 70.4624
Fruit And Frozen Yogurt Waffle Cones
The creaminess of the frozen yogurt pairs well with fresh sweet fruit. Put them in a waffle cone and you have a healthy and satisfying afternoon snack. - 54.3072
Frozen Applesauce Salad
Your search for the perfect Frozen Applesauce Salad recipe ends right here! Frozen Applesauce Salad goes perfectly as Side Dish. You won't regret considering this as an option! - 51.6616
Frozen Lemon Mousse
Line bottom and sides of 8- or 9-inch springform pan with wafers.
Combine next 4 ingredients in large bowl and blend well.
Let mixture stand at room temperature.
Beat egg whites until foamy
Add cream of tartar and salt and continue beating until soft peaks... - 50.7625
Frozen Strawberry Cream
1. In a large bowl, place the flour, brown sugar, pecans and oleo to make a crumble from it
2. Spread this mixture in a shallow baking tray and bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
3. Stir this mixture during the baking process to ensure that it... - 49.094
Frozen Pineapple Dessert
Break 6 or 7 vanilla wafers into blender container; blend to fine crumbs.
Transfer to mixing bowl.
Repeat with remaining wafers.
Toss crumbs with butter.
Reserve 1/3 cup crumbs; pat remainder into 8x8x2-inch dish.
Put egg yolks, milk, pineapple juice,... - 48.8129
Frozen Chocolate Pie
1) In top of a double boiler, melt the chocolate, constantly stirring.
2) Stir some of the melted chocolate into the egg yolks and add yolk mixture to the remaining chocolate, constantly stirring. Remove mixture from the heat.
3) In water, soften... - 48.7381
Angel Food Cake And Frozen Yogurt With Strawberry Rhubarb Syrup
1. Use a large heavy bottomed saucepan.
2. Combine rhubarb, strawberries, water, sugar, wine, ginger, cinnamon, vanilla bean and orange zest in the saucepan and stir to mix well.
3. Place the saucepan over medium heat and simmer for 15 minutes,... - 48.7201
Potato Salad With Frozen French-fried Potatoes
1. In a large saucepan, bring water to a boil.
2. Drop frozen potatoes into boiling water.
3. Take pan off the heat and cover. Let stand for 4 to 5 minutes.
4. Drain potatoes in a colander.
5. Dry them on paper toweling.
6. Season... - 48.658
Frozen Lemon Cream
This really lovely Frozen Lemon Cream is a treat to eat. It’s easy to make and is much loved by children. Take the time to review this recipe and try it for a special occasion. It is the perfect choice for Dessert. Stop wasting this and make this Frozen... - 48.4538
Frozen Lime Pie In Chocolate Coconut Crust
1) Into the blender, add in the lime juice. Sprinkle the gelatin over it. Let the mixture stand for about 5 minutes.
2) Pour boiling water into the blender. Using the Stir blade, blend for 5 seconds till the gelatin has dissolved completely.
3) Add in... - 48.4296
Frozen Souffle With Strawberry Sauce
Frozen Souffle With Strawberry Sauce is an irresistible mouth watering recipe which you would love to serve to your loved ones. Try this Frozen Souffle With Strawberry Sauce dish; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this. - 48.3028
Frozen Ginger Pumpkin Pie
Stir ice cream to soften.
Quickly fold in chopped ginger and spread in pie shell.
Freeze until firm.
Mix pumpkin, sugar, salt, ginger, and nutmeg.
Stir in marsh-mallows.
Fold in cream.
Pile on ice cream layer and sprinkle with nuts.
Freeze until firm.
To... - 47.8166
Frozen Chocolate Crepes
1. Take a blender and add milk, flour, sugar, eggs, cocoa, butter, cinnamon and Grand Marnier.
2. Blend the mixture for about 30 seconds and scrape down its sides using spatula.
3. Take a bowl, fill it with batter and cover it. Allow the bowl to remain... - 47.7409
Frozen Strawberry Margarita Pie
Combine crumbs, margarine and sugar; press firmly on bottom and up side of lightly buttered 9-inch pie plate.
In large bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk, strawberries, ReaLime, tequila, triple sec and food coloring if desired; mix well.
Fold in whipped... - 47.7369
Frozen Grapefruit Cream
Grapes, grapes and more grapes. If you have got some grapes and have been wondering what to make with them, here's a delicious treat. This frozen grapefruit cream is a yummy recipe that is very simple and easy. You can start cooking with grapes even if you... - 47.6711
Frozen Christmas Pudding
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine apricots, dried fruits, rum, mixed spice, orange rind and lemon rind. Mix well and cling wrap.
2. Keep aside to soak for minimum 15 minutes.
3. Add sugar, custard and mix well.
4. Add whipped cream and fold gently.
5.... - 47.5207
Frozen Sherry Almond Pie
Several weeks in advance: Start heating oven to 400 °F.
Combine 1 1/2 cups ground almonds with 3 tablesp.
sugar; use to cover bottom and side of 9" pie plate, pressing against side of plate with back of spoon.
Bake 8 min.; cool.
Meanwhile, soften gelatine in... - 47.3517
Frozen Lemon Mousse
1) In a small bowl, beat the whipping cream until soft peaks are formed, then
2) In another small bowl, combine the sugar, egg yolks, lemon juice and peel.
3) Beat at high speed until the mixture is thick and pale, then keep aside.
4) In a... - 47.1168
Frozen Coffee Pie
Several days ahead or early in day: Start heating oven to 375°F.
"Butter" 9" pie plate; line bottom with circle of waxed paper; butter.
Mix nuts, sugar, salt.
Beat egg white until it forms soft peaks; add to nut mixture; mix well.
Press firmly to bottom and... - 46.8628
Frozen Hazelnut Cream Cake
Grease and flour an 8-inch (20-cm) cake pan.
Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
To make cake, put eggs and sugar into a medium bowl.
Beat until pale and creamy, 5 to 10 minutes with an electric mixer.
Sift flour with baking powder and cocoa powder; fold into... - 46.8582
Frozen Pineapple And Banana Salad
1. Take a bowl and add cold water to it. Soften the gelatin over it.
2. Dissolve the gelatin by placing it over the hot water. Gradually fold in sugar, lemon juice and maraschino juice.
3. Combine mayonnaise with whipped cream.
4. Add gelatin... - 46.8434
Fantastic Frozen Peanut Butter Pie
1. Prepare a mixture with crumbs, sugar and butter in a bowl.
2. In a 9-inch springform pan, press the mixture at the bottom.
3. Place the dish in the oven and bake for 10 minutes.
4. Let the pie crust cool down completely.
5. In a large bowl, beat cream... - 46.8104
Frozen Praline Souffle
Attach a foil collar to a 1.2 litre/2 pint souffle dish, or to 8 ramekin dishes, by folding a length of foil in half, sticking it to the outside of the dish using a little butter, then tying securely with string.
Cut the biscuits into small pieces and... - 46.8027
Fluffy Frozen Peanut Butter Pie
To make crust, chop peanut butter chips in blender or food processor, or with nut chopper.
In 9-inch pie pan, combine chips and crumbs.
Drizzle with melted butter, mix well.
Press onto bottom and up sides of pie pan; freeze.
For filling, in top of double... - 46.7584
Frozen Black Eyed Peas Lobhia
In a 3-4-quart pot, bring 2 cups of water to a boil.
Add the frozen black-eyed peas and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Bring to a second boil.
Cover, lower heat, and simmer peas gently for 15 minutes.
Drain and set aside, covered.
In another 3-4-quart, heavy-bottomed... - 46.7448
Frozen Salads In Orange Shells
1) Halve the oranges, scoop out and dice the pulp.
2) In a bowl, combine the orange pulp, fruit cocktail and almonds together.
3) Blend in the cream cheese, mayonnaise, vinegar, mustard and salt; mix lightly.
4) In a bowl, whip the... - 46.7094
Frozen Raspberry Cream Cake
Grease and flour an 8-inch (20-cm) cake pan.
Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
To make cake, put eggs, sugar and salt into a medium bowl.
Beat until pale and creamy, 5 to 10 minutes with an electric mixer.
Sift flour with baking powder; fold into egg mixture... - 46.6498
Frozen Date Souffle
This Frozen Date Souffle recipe is always a hit among my guests! Filled with the goodness of fruits, this is a great dessert option. A really simple, recipe i prefer serving this at my parties since it takes very little time to prepare. Try it out for... - 46.5984
Frozen Lemon Dessert
Frozen Lemon Dessert offered the perfect finihsinfg touch for the party I hosted last week! It is no surprise that my guests wne for a second and even a third serving of this yummy dessert! Make and taste this wonderful Frozen Lemon Dessert for yourself - 46.5946
Frozen Strawberry Cheesecake
1 Heat the oven to 350 degrees farenheit.
2 In a medium size bowl ,mix all the crust ingredients.Press in the bottom and the sides of a 9-inch glass pie plate.Bake for about 10 minutes or until golden brown.Cool completely ,about 30 minutes.
3 In a... - 46.4869
Frozen Almond Dessert
1) In a double boiler, add sugar and flour. Stir in the eggs, 1/4 cup water and corn syrup.
2) Cook, stirring constantly, till thick.
3) Add in the vanilla and butter and cool.
4) Add in the milk, cream, and almond flavoring.
5) Pour into 2... - 46.4527
Frozen Cottage Cheese Torte
Crush graham crackers into fine crumbs; then add margarine and stir to mix.
Line bottom and sides of a 9 in. (23 cm) spring-form pan with the crumb mixture.
Sprinkle gelatin over cold water and allow to soften for several minutes.
Beat egg yolks... - 46.4343
Frozen Mocha Souffle
Cut off a piece of wax paper long enough to go around a 6 1/2- to 7-inch 1 1/2- to 2-quart souffle" dish.
Make a double fold of paper lengthwise and brush with vegetable oil.
Fold around souffle dish, extending collar 2 to 3 inches above rim.
Tie with string... - 46.3999
Frozen Pumpkin Dessert
1) In a large bowl, beat the pumpkin puree, honey and egg together.
2) Beat in the orange juice concentrate, spices and vanilla.
3) Then stir in half-and-half and skim milk.
4) In an ice cream maker, process the mixture as per directions.
5)... - 46.3718
Frozen Raspberry Souffle
Frozen Raspberry Souffle is simply a delicious recipe. A delicious dessert recipe; I bet this Frozen Raspberry Souffle will surely tempt you to prepare on every party! - 46.2563
Frozen Apple Salad
This absolutely delicious recipe for Frozen Apple Salad is a must-try easy to make dish. Let me know how this Frozen Apple Salad turns out for you. - 46.1994
Frozen Cherry Easter Egg
Have you ever given frozen easter eggs a try? If not this Frozen Cherry Easter Egg has to be the one you should be trying! An amazing Easter dessert to serve, this Frozen Cherry Easter Egg is extremelt flavorful that anyone would want to try them. The time... - 46.1541
Frozen Mocha Cheesecake
Combine crumbs, margarine and sugar; press firmly on bottom and up side of 8- or 9-inch springform pan or 13x9-inch baking pan.
In large mixer bowl, beat cheese until fluffy.
Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk and syrup until smooth.
Dissolve coffee... - 46.1316
Frozen Tomato Salad
1. In a bowl add 1/3 cup water and soften gelatin in it.
2. In an electric blender container add gelatin mixture and next 8 ingredients. Process until smooth.
3. Grease muffin tins with oil and spoon the mixture into it.
4. Freeze until serving.
5. Let... - 45.9847
Peach Topped Frozen Ice Mold
To make the Vanilla Ice Milk
1. In a medium-size saucepan, mix together honey, vanilla bean, vanilla extract, and 1 cup of the low-fat milk.
2. Add remaining low-fat milk and heat to scalding, stirring occasionally.
3. Take pan off heat and let vanilla... - 45.9767
Frozen Cranberry Salad
Frozen cranberry salad is a simple and easy salad for Thanksgiving. This salad is full of pineapple, cranberry, cream cheese and dessert topping making it taste more like a dessert than a salad. - 45.9489
Frozen Marble Pie
Turn refrigerator control to coldest setting.
Mix crumbs, granulated sugar, and butter.
Press mixture onto bottom and sides of greased 9-inch pie pan.
Bake in preheated moderate oven (350°F.) for 10 minutes.
Beat egg white and salt until frothy;... - 45.9158
Frozen Strawberry Souffle
Frozen Strawberry Souffle is an irresistible mouth watering dessert recipe which you would love to serve to your loved ones. Try this Frozen Strawberry Souffle; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this. - 45.8504
One-crust Frozen Pot Pies
One-Crust Frozen Pot Pies is a unique and winning meat preparation that is perfect for your dinner parties. Surprise your guests with this exquisite dish. I am sure they will love the One-Crust Frozen Pot Pies. - 45.8315
Frozen Plum Pudding
Add vanilla bean to milk, bring gently to boiling point, remove from heat and let stand.
Whirl nuts in blender until very fine.
Mix next 4 ingredients in bowl.
Sprinkle with flour and toss lightly to coat evenly.
Strain scalded milk through fine sieve,... - 45.8007
Frozen Cranberry Salad
Combine first 3 ingredients, stirring until smooth.
Stir in cranberry sauce, pineapple, and pecans.
Beat whipping cream until foamy; gradually add powdered sugar, beating until soft peaks form.
Stir in vanilla.
Fold whipped cream mixture into cranberry... - 45.5715
Frozen Lemon Frost Souffle
Frozen Lemon Frost Souffle is an amazingly delicious dessert recipe. The effortlessly prepared Frozen Lemon Frost Souffle is a dish that you would love to serve at your party. - 45.5704
Frozen Plum Pudding
Soak cherries and citron in sherry for an hour or two.
Combine sugar, salt, and cardamom in a saucepan.
Stir in eggs and milk.
Cook over a low heat, stirring constantly, until mixture coats a wooden spoon.
Cool, then stir in 2 cups heavy cream.
Pour into ice... - 45.5412
Toasted Almond Frozen Yogurt
1. On a baking sheet spread almonds in single layer.
2. Let it bake at 350°F, 12 to 15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until lightly toasted.
3. Cool and chop coarsely.
4. In heavy saucepan let the milk boil and set aside.
5. Beat egg... - 45.3298
Frozen Pumpkin Tarts
Mix cornstarch, sugar, cinnamon, and ginger.
Stir in slightly beaten egg yolks and milk.
Cook over hot water in top part of a double boiler until thickened, stirring constantly.
Break into chunks; turn into bowl.
Beat smooth with rotary... - 45.3037
Fresh Fruit Compote With Frozen Champagne
1.Take an ice tray and pour champagne in it.
2.Freeze the content until slightly firm.
3.Peel the apricots and peaches after blanching.
4.Cut the apricots in halves and discard the seeds.
5.Make quarter pieces of peaches.
6.Peel the apples, core... - 45.3011
Frozen Waldorf Salad
Drain juice from pineapple into sauce pan.
Add slightly beaten eggs, sugar, lemon juice, and salt.
Cook over low heat," stirring constantly, until thickened.
Add pineapple, apples, celery, and pecans.
Mix to blend.
Fold into... - 45.2402
Frozen Raspberry Mousse
Puree the raspberries in a food processor.
(Use more berries for a stronger raspberry flavor.) Strain out the seeds and set aside.
In a medium-size bowl, whisk together the eggs, sugar, and salt.
Place the bowl over a saucepan of simmering water and cook the... - 45.2251
Frozen Raspberry Dessert
1) In a bowl, add the flour, sugar, walnuts and butter and mix well.
2) Spread to 1 inch thickness on an un-greased cookie sheet.
3) Place in oven at 350° for 20 minutes, stirring with a fork every 5 minutes.
4) Allow it to cool.
5) Sprinkle half of... - 45.1269
Virginian Frozen Plum Pudding
Scald 12 oz. milk in the top of a double boiler.
Beat well 4 egg yolks.
Gradually beat in the 3 oz. castor sugar.
Pour over the milk.
Return to the double boiler and cook, stirring continuously with a wooden spoon, over hot, not boiling water until... - 45.1053
Frozen Recipes By Category