- » Frosty Fruit Ale
Frosty Fruit Ale Recipes
Enjoy our collection of frosty fruit ale recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for frosty fruit ale recipes.
Frosty Fruit Ale
Pour the ginger-ale into two refrigerator ice trays.
Freeze to a mush, stirring 2 or 3 times during freezing.
Spoon into cold glasses just before serving.
Top with grapes and serve. - 26.3205
You May Also Like!
Frosty Fruit Cup
Combine the ginger ale and tangerine-juice concentrate; stir till concentrate dissolves.
Pour into 2-quart refrigerator tray; freeze just to a mush (about 1 hour).
Thaw pineapple chunks just enough to eat (some ice crystals should remain); drain.
Mix with... - 34.7233
Frosty Fruit Cup
1) In a bowl, mix the tangerine-juice concentrate and ginger ale together, stir until the concentrate is dissolved.
2) In a 2-quart refrigerator tray, pour the mixture and freeze for 1 hour.
3) Thaw the frozen pineapple chunks until some ice crystals... - 39.8027
In punch bowl or large container (2 at.) combine apricot nectar and pineapple juice.
Just before serving, add chilled ginger ale.
Float scoops of sherbet on top.
TIPS: For individual servings, place a scoop of sherbet in each glass.
Fill... - 31.0354
Frosty Fruit Cooler
Frosty Fruit Cooler is the best bet to add to your party menu. This Frosty Fruit Cooler has everything for a rich and cool treat. Check out the recipe of this easy to make Frosty Fruit Cooler. - 23.604
Frosty Golden Punch
Combine sugar, mint leaves, and boiling water; stir to dissolve sugar.
Strain into chilled punch bowl.
Add lemon juice, apricot nectar, the concentrates, and ginger ale.
Top with scoops of lemon sherbet.
Garnish with mint leaves, or float thin... - 40.1439
Frosty Pink Punch
Combine first 4 ingredients in punch bowl or large pitcher and stir until sugar is dissolved.
Spoon in sherbet.
Pour ginger ale over all.
Serve with ice, if desired.
Makes about 2 quarts. - 33.203
Frosty Cool Punch
1) In a saucepan, mix together the sugar and water
2) Cook the mixture cooking continually till the sugar is dissolved
3) Bring to a boil and cook for 5 minutes
4) In a punch mix together the sugar syrup and the fruits juices
5) Pour in the ginger... - 37.5934
1) In a cocktail shaker, place the ice cubes.
2) Add fruit juice and brandy.
3) Shake the mixture thoroughly, until frosty.
4) Use a highball glass, to pour the drink without straining. Fill with dry ginger ale to serve. - 31.5673