- » Frosting Shot
Frosting Shot Recipes
Enjoy our collection of frosting shot recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for frosting shot recipes.
S'more Cupcakes & Marshmallow Frosting
Jack from Cooking With Jack is gonna show you how to make these sinful s'mores cupcakes and I'm going to show you how to make a heavenly, fluffy marshmallow frosting (7 minute frosting) to top it off!! - 125.18
Chocolate Confetti Cake
Mix cake batter according to package directions; fold in chocolate shot.
Bake according to directions on package.
Frost with Butter Frosting.
Drizzle melted chocolate around top edge. - 23.1637
Chocolate fleck cake is a fun and hcocolate loaded dessert made with cocoa, chocolate shot and cake mix. Frosted with cream and cocoa mix withnuts in the middle the chocolate fleck cake is a delight of delights and is a dessert, made for company! - 28.5744
Angel Cake With Coffee Cream
Prepare and bake angel cake according to package directions.
Whip cream with the sugar, coffee, and vanilla till mixture will hold in peaks.
Frost top and sides of cake.
Garnish with chocolate shot or toasted almonds.
Or buy a 10 inch tube... - 30.3573
Iced Petits Fours
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Take a 10 X 6 X 1 inch rectangular pan, grease well with butter and line the bottom.
3. Take a pan, place on low heat, melt butter. Take off from heat and keep aside for 3 to 4 minutes.
4. Sieve in flour... - 48.4558
Bake a chocolate layer cake mix (18.5 ounces) in 2 layer pans, 8 or 9x11/2 inches, as directed on package.
Split to make 4 layers.
Prepare Almond Whipped Cream Filling (below).
Fill layers and frost top of torte, using 1/4 of the filling (about 1 cup)... - 28.2227
Frosty Daiquiri Punch
1. Place a Ice block in a serving Punch bowl.
2. Place in freezer for chilling.
3. In a large bowl, combine sugar and daiquiri mix.
4. Mix well till sugar dissolves completely.
5. Add liqueur and rum and mix well.
6. Cling wrap and... - 44.1959
Milwaukee Mai Tai With Roaring Dan's Rum
Rum cocktails when mixed with other flavors develops unique and subtle flavors. Here is a recipe to make Milwaukee Mai Tai using Roaring Dan's Rum as the base drink along with other extracts. Enjoy sour sweet tinge in the drink! - 113.924
1. Preheat oven to 375°F before baking.
2. Take a 9 inch straight-sided layer cake pan or a deep 8-inch cake pan, or a 7-inch square pan, grease well with butter and line using waxed paper greased with butter.
3. Take a pan, place on... - 35.8359
Triple Chocolate Cake
Join me as I try out the Triple Chocolate Cake from Rose Levy Beranbaum's the Cake Bible. It didn't come out perfect (not by a long shot) but I had a great time making it. It's a lot of fun to try and I would recommend it to anyone (plus it tastes amazing!)... - 106.898