- » Frosting Pipe
Frosting Pipe Recipes
Enjoy our collection of frosting pipe recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for frosting pipe recipes.
Cream butter and shortening in a large mixing bowl at medium speed of an electric mixer, gradually add about one-third of sugar.
Cream until light and fluffy.
Add egg white, salt, and almond extract, mix well.
Gradually add remaining sugar and 1/2 cup... - 31.3041
Butter Cream Chocolate Frosting
1. In a bowl, add the butter, cream cheese and whip them well.
2. Add powdered sugar and get it incorporated.
3. Add cocoa powder and vanilla essence and whip until smooth.
4. Fill the frosting in a frost pipe and decorate cup cakes or any... - 101.191
Rich Chocolate Frosting
1. Mix chocolate, superfine sugar and water in a saucepan.
2. Stir over low heat until mixture is smooth and creamy.
3. Beat in egg yolks, one at a time. Cool while preparing butter mixture.
4. Beat butter with vanilla until creamy.
5. Beat in confectioners'... - 33.147
Betty's Mint Julep Buttercream Frosting
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Mint Julep Buttercream Frosting.
I customized this frosting to accompany the Mint Julep Cupcakes in my last video, but this frosting would be great with other cakes and cupcakes, particularly chocolate. - 0
1. In bowl, with mixer at medium speed, beat confectioners' sugar, meringue powder, and warm water until stiff and knife drawn through leaves path, about 5 minutes.
2. If desired, tint frosting with food colorings. Keep tightly covered to prevent drying out.... - 23.6485
Chocolate Frosting With Sour Cream
1) On top of a double boiler, melt the chocolate chips
2) Add in the sour cream and liqueur
3) Using an electric beater beat till nice and smooth
4) Cling wrap and refrigerate for 15 minutes till slightly firm and spreadable
5) Use to spread... - 29.5299
French Pastry Frosting
Cream butter and shortening until light and fluffy.
Beat in corn syrup, salt, and vanilla.
With spoon, gradually blend in confectioners' sugar.
Frosts and decorates 30 French Pastries, cut from one 15.1/2x10 1/2x1-inch sheet cake.
White frosting: Thin 2 cups... - 38.8534
Red Cup Cakes With Wonderful Frosting - Part 2 Preparation
This mini version of the classic red velvet cake, these delightfully good cup cakes topped with creamy frostings makes for delectable indulgence. Appeasing to the eyes as well as the palate, this tasty sweet treats can be easily baked at home following this... - 109.868
Gluten-free Spice Cakes With Pumpkin Swirl Cream Cheese Frosting
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees (or according to package). Prepare the mix according to package directions and stir in extra spices. Spoon the batter into a paper-lined muffin tin, filling each about 2/3 full. You should have 1 dozen cupcakes. Bake for 20-25... - 0
Butter Cream Decorating Frosting
1) In a medium bowl, beat butter or margarine and add in 10X sugar gradually and egg white until frosting is creamy-smooth.
2) Divide into 4 small bowls.
3) Mix each of the others with a drop or two of food colorings to make pink, yellow, green and... - 33.4317
Pumpkin Cupcakes With Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Lynn demonstrates how to make a super delicious cupcake -- Pumpkin Cupcakes with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting. This is perfect for the Fall and has great flavor. This recipe makes 20 regular size cupcakes. - 0
Carrot Raisin Cake With Irish Cream Frosting
In a bowl combine well the flour, the baking powder, the salt, the cinnamon, the nutmeg, and the allspice.
In another bowl with an electric mixer cream the butter with the brown sugar until the mixture is light and fluffy, beat in the eggs, 1 at a time,... - 43.6157
Quick Cream Cheese Frosting
1) Into a bowl, beat the butter and cream cheese together
2) Add in the sifted icing sugar and beat till a smooth consistency is obtained
3) Use to pipe or spread on cakes - 27.6295
Carrot Wedding Cake With Cream Cheese Frosting
1) Grease and flour an 8 inch round cake tin
2) Line the base with parchment paper
3) Preheat the oven to 350 F
4) Into a bowl, beat the eggs and into it add the granulated sugar and brown sugar
5) Using an electric beater beat till nice... - 48.0781