- » Frosting
Frosting, also called icing is basically a creamy glaze used for decorating baked foods and is prepared by mixing sugar in a liquid base like water or milk and enriched with egg whites, butter, cream cheese and ... More »
Classic Seven Minute Cake Frosting
Here is the wonderful, fluffy frosting that reminds me of marshmallows. I use this on my Mocha Spice Cake (see video) but you can use it on any cake. It makes a generous amount for filling and covering a 2-layer cake...and enough to lick the bowl! You will... - 132.293
Creamy Cupcake Frosting
It’s the icing on the cake which makes the cake look more appealing and delicious and therefore we have a video for you which shows how to make an amazingly tasting frosting for cupcakes. The recipe here makes use of cream cheese and butter and comes out to... - 125.476
Gluten Free, Dairy Free And Corn Free Frosting
Frostings are so good although not enjoyable by some people due to their allergic tendencies with glutens and lactose. Chef KC Pomering shows how to make a Gluten and Dairy Free Frosting using healthy and delicious substitutes along with vanilla flavor. Good... - 114.982
Cupcake With White Chocolate Frosting
Want to make a snack while watching your favorite TV show, then this is one recipe you need to bang onto. Watch this video to make batch of gleeful cupcakes! - 114.859
Every one who is about discover the joys of baking cupcakes, must know how to make the Frosting. It is simple and you can make it under 5 minutes. Miki shows us how to do that in this video! - 111.42
Raw Food Chocolate Frosting
One step and about five ingredients is all you need in order to make a delicious Homemade chocolate frosting. In this video, Dorothy shows you how to make a homemade chocolate frosting fit for a raw food diet. All you raw food aficionados will love this for a... - 108.973
Raw Sugar And Dairy Free Chocolate Frosting
This is one raw chocolate recipe that every raw foodie absolutely must have! This chocolate frosting is vegan, gluten free and dairy free. And the taste? It’s so incredibly euphorically divine and so versatile it can be used to make tons of raw chocolate... - 108.662
Betty's Orange Halloween Frosting For Chocolate Cookies
1. In a medium-sized bowl, add shortening, ½ teaspoon salt, and 1 cup of confectioner’s sugar. Beat the mixture until crumbly.
2. Drop lemon juice, and whisk well.
3. Throw 2 cups of sugar alternately with 2 tablespoon of water. Whisk after each... - 105.77
Easy Chocolate Frosting
This is part 2 of the Homemade Two Layer Chocolate Cake recipe. Watch Part 1 of the Homemade Two Layer Chocolate Cake for the complete recipe. - 105.265
Cream Cheese Frosting
Talk about quick, easy and delicious! This frosting goes very nicely with apple cake, carrot cake and banana muffins. - 104.989
Vanilla Dairy-free Frosting
How about a low cal frosting for your cakes and desserts? A great healthy option, here is the video for it. A great healthy recipe that tastes just as great! Completely dairy-free it’s surprising how great this can still turn out! Watch and you will... - 104.176
Peanut Butter Frosting
A great frosting to use on a peanut butter cake, chocolate cake, vanilla cake or cupcakes. Delicious. - 102.774
Butter Cream Chocolate Frosting
1. In a bowl, add the butter, cream cheese and whip them well.
2. Add powdered sugar and get it incorporated.
3. Add cocoa powder and vanilla essence and whip until smooth.
4. Fill the frosting in a frost pipe and decorate cup cakes or any... - 102.769
Spicy And Ambrosial Butter Cream Frosting
Does the overly cloyed frosting make you sick to the stomach? Then this butter cream frosting would be a refreshing breather from the sugary-sweet icing. What better way to dress up your dainty desserts than a spicy butter cream frosting. Better loads up her... - 100.726
Cream Cheese Frosting
A great frosting that can be used for Red Velvet cupcakes or cake, carrot cake or any recipe where you would like to use cream cheese frosting . Super easy and requires only 3 ingredients. Adapted from Martha Stewart. - 96.677
Gorgeous Butter Cream Frosting
Before you make your next cake, learning how to make butter cream frosting will help you add lovely layers to your baked goodies that is utterly irresistible. Betty stirs up a spoon-licking good butter cream frosting that not only tastes absolutely delish,... - 95.5342
Quick And Easy Rich Chocolate Frosting
Sometimes something as good and simple as chocolate frosting can jazz up your cake. Betty shows how to make a lovely and decadent chocolate frosting that will add flavor, richness, and fanciful finish to your cake. Follow the recipe video to learn how to make... - 93.4318
Multi Purpose Chocolate Frosting
Not just for the chocolate lovers, but for anyone with a sweet tooth, chocolate frosting makes the ultimate indulgence. Deliciously sinful, this chocolaty frosting can be used to dress up cookies, cakes, bars and more. Takes not more than 15 minutes to put... - 91.4663
Chocolate Cookies With Peppermint Frosting
Holiday season brings along a lot of sweet goodness like this Chocolate Cookies with Peppermint Frosting. View this video for this super cool holiday treat that will freshen up everybody. Happy Holidays! - 87.8235
Homemade Cream Cheese Frosting
Attention all the cheese lovers!! Here's an innovative way to prepare some amazing Cream Cheese Frosting that can turn around the way your cookies taste. Watch chef Amy whip up this fabulous frosting that is sure to impress all. - 85.9538
Butter Cream Frosting Low Carb Version
So you love the icing on the cake but dread those extra calories? We've got something just right for you. Watch this video now to learn a super simple recipe to prepare Butter Cream Frosting Lo Carb Version. - 84.5439
Rich And Fabulous Vanilla Frosting
If you wish to keep your cake moist as well as dress it up in a fanciful way, learning how to frost your cake will help. In this video, Betty teaches how to make rich vanilla frosting from the scratch. Bake your favorite cake, add a creamy layer of this rich... - 83.4082
How To Make The Blue Frost
Build in a lowball by adding ice cream, UV blue, raspberry sherbet, ice and top with lemon-lime soda and serve. - 75.5128
Want to surprise your dear ones with some delicious cupcakes? Serve your cupcakes with this delightful Butter-Cream Frosting. Watch this video to learn a very easy recipe to make this lovely Butter-Cream Frosting at home. - 73.1882
Chocolate Cupcakes With Chocolate Frosting
Just had a break-up? Cure heartbreak with these. These heavenly sinful chocolate cupcakes can make you fall in love again! Why fall in love when you can fall in chocolate? - 60.321
Red Velvet Biscotti With Cream Cheese Frosting
1.Add cake flour, corn meal, unsweetened cocoa powder, baking powder into a large bowl and stir to combine.
2.In a seperate bowl beat the sugar and eggs together until a pale yellow.
3.Add in vanilla extract and red food coloring into the egg and sugar... - 48.1081
Let your taste-buds savor the extraordinary with this Citrus Frosting. Follow this easy recipe for Citrus Frosting and take delight in enjoying every bite of it! - 46.6936
Frost On The Pumpkin Cookies
Frost On The Pumpkin Cookies is yet another Christmas cookies recipe. Frost On The Pumpkin Cookies gets its taste from flour mixed with baking powder and flavored with cinnamon. Frost On The Pumpkin Cookies is inspired by many bakeries around the world. - 45.504
Frost On The Pumpkin Torte
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Mix together the butter, flour and walnuts.
3) Into 1 9x13-inch baking pan, press the mixture. Set aside.
4) Blend together the sugar, cream cheese, beaten egg yolks and vanilla and pour... - 45.4677
Let your taste-buds savor the extraordinary with this Fudge Frosting. Follow this easy recipe for Fudge Frosting and take delight in enjoying every bite of it! - 44.2684
Ghostly Petit Fours With Mallow Frosting
Heat oven to 350°F.
Grease and flour 15x10-inch jelly roll pan.
Prepare cake mix according to package directions.
Pour batter into prepared pan.
Bake at 350°F. for 20 to 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean; cool.
Freeze cake 1... - 43.9266
The Vanilla flavoured Cinnamon-Chocolate Frosting is not like anything you have tasted before. The spiciness of the cinnamon with the richness of chocolate is truly divine. You will love it with any of your desserts or snack favorites. - 43.3905
1) In the top of a double boiler, add sugar, flour and salt.
2) Fold in grated orange peel, orange and lemon juice and egg. Combine all together.
3) Allow the water to boil and cook the mixture until thick by frequent stirring.
4) Combine butter and... - 42.942
Mrs Thomas Frosting
1. In a liquidizer jar, combine 1/2 cup milk with flour.
2. Blend into smooth consistency.
3. Add remaining milk and pulse again.
4. Pour milk mixture into a small saucepan and place on medium flame.
5. Stir until thickened.
6. Place saucepan in the... - 42.1748
Pink Coconut Frost
1.Season chicken with salt and pepper and keep aside.
2.In a bowl, mix flour and chilli powder.
3.Coat the chicken with flour mixture.
4.Heat oil in electric skillet and fry the coated chicken in it.
5.Once the chicken is brown, remove it from... - 41.6077
1.Preheat the oven at 450 degrees.
2.In a large bowl, mix chciken, celery, onion, almonds, cream of chicken, rice, lemon juice, salt ad pepper.
3.In a sepaarte bowl, put mayonnaisel along with water and mix using a wire whisk.
4.Once the... - 41.2792
Meringue Butter Frosting
Be it a festive dessert or a normal one, this Meringue Butter Frosting has been the choice always to deck up the favorite desserts at home. Yes, the best part of it all is the surprise rum flavoring. Give this Meringue Butter Frosting a try and this will be... - 40.9475
Frosted Coffee Bars
Sift together flour, baking powder, soda, salt and cinnamon.
Cream together margarine and sugar.
Add egg and beat well.
Add liquid coffee.
Add flour mixture to creamed mixture.
Add raisins and nuts.
Spread in greased pan 12x8 inches.
Bake... - 40.9313
Chocolate Butter Frosting
1. In a large bowl, cream butter or margarine and melted chocolate using an electric mixer or wire whisk.
2. Gradually add half the powdered sugar, beating until smooth in consistency.
3. Add evaporated milk and vanilla and whisk in.
4. Beat in the... - 40.9204
Chocolate Frosting With Heavy Cream
1) In a bowl, add egg yolks to beat by adding sugar.
2) Add cream and salt to the egg mixture.
3) In a double boiler, place chocolate on the top part to melt in over hot water.
4) Pour the egg yolk mixture into the chocolate and stir... - 40.8955
Devil's Food Cake With Chocolate Frosting
Spray two 9 x1 1/2-inch round baking pans with non-stick coating and dust lightly with flour; set pans aside.
In a large mixing bowl combine flour, 1 3/4 cup sugar, cocoa powder, and baking soda.
Add milk, margarine, and vanilla.
Beat with an electric mixer... - 40.8861
Frost N Bake Cookies
Cream butter, frosting mix, and flavorings.
Blend in flour, raisins, and salt: mix well until a soft dough forms.
Shape into 1-inch balls.
Place 1 1/2 inches apart on un-greased cookie sheets.
Flatten with fork.
Spread 1 teaspoon Fudge Frosting on each... - 40.4679
Frosted Cinnamon Bars
I tried this Frosted Cinnamon Bars last week and believe me when I say that I had to prepare it again! Yes, it was so yum that kiddies finished it instantly and asked for more. Just give thisFrosted Cinnamon Bars a try and prove to yourself. - 40.0856
Frosted Coffee Bars
This Frosted Coffee Bars is simply irresistible. Try this Frosted Coffee Bars on a get together; you will definitely get a lot of compliments for this cookie. - 39.6709
Orange Butter Frosting
Let your taste-buds savor the extraordinary with this Orange Butter Frosting. Follow this easy recipe for Orange Butter Frosting and take delight in enjoying every bite of it! - 39.4615
Chocolate Velvet Frosting
1) In a saucepan, mix together sugar, cornstarch, and salt
2) Stream in boiling water and stir until well blended.
3) Heat the sugar mixture stirring constantly until mixture thickens.
4) Add chocolate squares and butter or margarine; continue cooking... - 39.3492
Fluffy Grapefruit-cheese Frosting
Grapes, grapes and more grapes. If you have got some grapes and have been wondering what to make with them, here's a delicious treat. This fluffy grapefruit-cheese frosting is a yummy recipe that is very simple and easy. You can start cooking with grapes even... - 39.1291
Vanilla Fudge Frosting
Here is a very different take on your favorite Vanilla Fudge Frosting! It is a much simplified version of the usual, but believe me, this Vanilla Fudge Frosting is way better than what you have been trying for years. Give this fudge frosting a try and you... - 39.0601
1. In a saucepan, add sugar, water, salt and vinegar, blend well.
2. Heat the mixture over medium flame, stirring constantly until clear.
3. Then stop stirring and cook until the mixture forms a thin thread when dropped from spoon.
4. Beat in egg... - 38.9913
Choco Mint Frost
Choco Mint Frost! Searching for a unique and tasty milkshake? Then Choco Mint Frost is the answer to your prayers! Trust me, it is easy to make and will definitley become a family favorite overnight! - 38.9723
Apricot Berry Frost
Blend cream cheese with lemon juice, salt, honey, and apricot liquid.
Whip cream, adding powdered sugar gradually, and beat until stiff.
Carefully fold whipped cream mixture into cream cheese mixture.
Place apricot halves, cut side down, in a 9 x... - 38.7892
Fruit 'n' Nut White Mountain Frosting
Oh! My Goodness! Have you ever in your life give this Fruit 'N' Nut White Mountain Frosting a try; I bet then you will have to! Yes, a great frosting for all your favorite desserts this Fruit 'N' Nut White Mountain Frosting is just as amazing as it is names,... - 38.7635
Coconut Marshmallow Frosting
This Coconut Marshmallow Frosting can make any good dessert taste extremelt delicous! The feel biting into the fresh marshmallows wrapped in grated coconut is such an awesome thing to experience. If you want to know how it feels, give this amazing desserts... - 38.7007
Yule Log Frosting
Yule Log Frosting is used for preparing cakes. Yule Log Frosting gets its taste from chocolate, mixed wth eggs and cream. Flavored with coffee. - 38.4714
Vanilla Flavored Butter Cream Frosting
This recipe for Butter Cream Frosting is sure to impress you all. It's really simple and can be used as a great way to sweeten and decorate your desserts! So give this Butter Cream Frosting a try and just indulge. - 38.3212
Spicy Chocolate Frosting
1 In top of double boiler , melt chocolate or you can do it over lowest heat.
2 Remove from the heat.
3 Blend in butter, hot water and vanilla.
4 In a bowl, sift sugar and combine with spices.
5 Gently beat into the chocolate mixture... - 37.9901
Caramel Cream Frosting
1) To make the caramelized syrup- in a heavy skillet and add sugar into it. Melt it on low heat until a clear brown sugar forms. Remove from heat.
2) Add boiling water into sugar syrup and mix. Start the heat and mix until smooth.
3)... - 37.975
Superb Butter Cream Frosting
1) Mix together the milk, coffee or chocolate and the flour together into a saucepan
2) Place on low flame and simmer till thickened and smooth
3) Take off the flame and allow to cool in room temperature
4) Into a bowl, cream the butter and sugar... - 37.9656
1 In top of double boiler, mix egg whites, sugar, cream of tartar, lemon peel, salt and water.
2 With electric mixer or rotary beater, beat for about 1 minute
3 Add in lemon juice and cook over boiling water, beating constantly, for 7 minutes... - 37.929
Seven Minute Allegretti Frosting
1) In top part of double boiler, place together egg whites, sugar, corn syrup and 1/2 cup water.
2) Using of an electric hand blender, blend at medium speed, for about 1 minute, to mix well.
3) Heat the double boiler lower pot rapidly,... - 37.8496
1) In a saucepan, add sugar and water to boil without stirring.
2) Continue boiling the syrup until it spins a thread.
3) Beat egg whites and mix the syrup slowly into the egg mixture.
4) Add flavoring and baking powder; beat the mixture to a smooth... - 37.798
Chocolate Butter Frosting
Try out this yummy Chocolate Butter Frosting on your favorite desserts and it's gonna be just awesome. A very simple delicasy using semisweet chocolate and flavored with strong coffee, this Chocolate Butter Frosting is just what anyone would fall for. It is... - 37.7969
Drain apricots, reserving 1 cup syrup.
Mix gelatin, sugar, syrup, and egg yolks.
Heat, stirring till mixture comes to boil.
Remove from heat.
Sieve apricots; add to gelatin.
Add lemon juice.
Stir in milk and cream.
Freeze firm in refrigerator trays.
Break in... - 37.771
Butter cream frosting is a slow cooked frotsing made with flour, butter and milk and sweetened with sugar. The butter cream frosting is called so because it is creamed with milk and butter. The frosting is rich and creamy and can be used right away. - 37.652
Boiled frosting is a cooked sugar frosting. Flavored with vanilla, the boiled frosting is a stiff frosting and can be used on cakes or rolls or even sweet baked buns or breads. - 37.627
True Chocolate Frosting
1) Take a pan of hot water and melt chocolate, butter and shortening by placing them over it.
2) Add hot milk to a mixture of salt and sugar and dissolve the sugar by stirring.
3) Add vanilla before adding the chocolate mixture and beat to blend... - 37.6245
Lemon Orange Butter Cream Frosting
In small saucepan mix sugar, cream of tartar, salt, and water.
Cook until 240°F.
registers on candy thermometer, or until a small amount of the syrup dropped into cold water forms a soft ball that holds its shape.
Beat egg whites with rotary beater or... - 37.6168
White Mountain Frosting
If you thinlkyou are yet to try a dessert frosting that is to excite you, this White Mountain Frosting is the one you are waiting for! Yes, with very simple ingredients and in about very less time what this White Mountain Frosting creates is just magic! Give... - 37.5695
In a medium saucepan, combine butter or margarine with chocolate pieces, granulated sugar, milk and salt.
Bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
Simmer 3 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Stir in powdered sugar and vanilla.
Beat until smooth.
If frosting becomes too... - 37.4913
Fluffy Lemon Frosting
1) In a saucepan, combine sugar, cream of tartar, salt, hot water and lemon juice.
2) Without stirring, cook the mixture up to a temperature of 240°F (on a candy thermometer) until a soft ball is formed when a little of the cooked mixture is dropped... - 37.2732
Chocolate Frosting is something everybody loves. It can be used on cakes and cookies. Chocolate frosting is great on special cookies and cakes made for Christmas and Holidays. It is simple and easy to make and takes just few minutes to make it. You can also... - 37.2128
Frosted Melon Mold
The frosted melon mold is a gelatin and melon salad prepared with added cream cheese mix. Any sweet melon of choice can be filled with the fruit gelatin and froted with cream cheese. I love to use the cantaloupe melons for this frosted melon mold! - 37.2083
Creamy Peanut Frosting
1.In a 1- quart saucepan or fondue pot, cream of soup, cream cheese, white chicken, almonds, mushrooms, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder and pepper and cook the ingredients on medium flame by stirring at regular intervals in between.
2.Once a... - 37.1892
Glossy Chocolate Frosting
Combine sugar, salt, water, and chocolate.
Cook while stirring, until sugar is dissolved.
Boil slowly for 5 min., stirring constantly.
Blend cornstarch with the cold water, and stir into boiling mixture.
Cook, continuing to stir until thickened, about 3 to 4... - 37.143
Buttermilk Fudge Frosting
If you like the combination of buttermilk and vanila flavoring in your desserts frosting then this Buttermilk Fudge Frosting is a must try! You will love this treat for its easiness, elegance and uniqueness. Give this Buttermilk Fudge Frosting a try and you... - 37.1316
1. Take a heavy sauce pan and add milk, honey and sugar into it. Boil this mixture to a soft ball stage or 238°F (113°C).
2. When done take out from heat and allow it to cool.
3. Whip the mixture until it turns creamy.
4. Add nuts and stir well.
5.... - 36.9411
This fudge frosting recipe is one of my most loved frosting recipes. I have often eaten this out of the bowl after using it! made with chocolate, milk and sugar with marshmallows for a creamy texture, the fudge frosting is made with a hint of vanilla and is... - 36.8564
Dairy Free Peppermint Frosting
1) In a bowl, blend the cream of tartar, egg whites and salt together at high speed until soft peaks form.
2) Slowly beat in the sugar until the mixture is glossy.
3) Then gradually beat in the vanilla and corn syrup.
4) Add the peppermint extract and... - 36.8023
Boiled Chocolate Frosting
1) In a saucepan, place together sugar, cornstarch, and salt.
2) Stream in boiling water slowly and stir until well blended.
3) Heat slowly, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens and boil for 3 minutes.
4) Stir in chocolate and butter or... - 36.779
Vanilla Flavored Fudge Frosting
If you want to experience the ultimate sweet and yummy, this Fudge Frosting will sure show you the way for it! A great way to pep up any after meal dessert, especially fudge, this Fudge Frosting is a devilishly sweet treat for all your loved ones. Give it at... - 36.7452
White Mountain Cream Frosting
1) In a small saucepan, sugar, corn syrup, water, and salt.
2) Cover and heat to boil.
3) Remove the lid, and allow to boil gently until the temperature comes to 242° on a candy thermometer.
4) In a large bowl, beat egg whites and cream of tartar to... - 36.7118
Super Chocolate Frosting
1. In a small (4 cup or 1 quart) microwave proof bowl or measure, place chocolate.
2. Heat in the microwave on MEDIUM power for about 3 minutes, stirring halfway through cooking time, until chocolate has melted completely.
3. Stir in milk, water and... - 36.6997
Pam's Famous Cut Out Sugar Cookies With Cream Cheese Frosting
Cream together frosting mix, powdered sugar, low-fat margarine, almond, vanilla, and skim milk with an electric mixer.
Add 1/2 cup Egg Beaters and continue to blend.
Stir in 3 cups self-rising flour.
Place the dough in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
Roll... - 36.6854
1) In a 2 quart saucepan, combine all the ingredients.
2) Over low heat, cook, stirring constantly, until the sugar is dissolved.
3) Now, cook again, covered, for 2 more minutes.
4) Remove the cover.
5) Into the pan, insert a candy thermometer and... - 36.5957
Orange Fluff Frosting
Combine juices, sugar, salt, flour arid egg in top of double boiler; cook until thickened.
Remove from heat; add butter and orange rind.
Cool; fold in whipped cream.
Spread filling between layers and on top and sides of cake.
Refrigerate at least 12 hours... - 36.5239
1. In a mixing bowl cream butter.
2. Add salt to the mixture.
3. Combine 1 c sugar - blend well with all other ingredients.
4. Add leftover sugar alternately with eggs and cream.
5. Blend well for a smooth consistency.
6. Beat after every addition of... - 36.4941
Strike It Rich Chocolate Butter Cream Frosting
In medium-sized heavy saucepan, melt broken chocolate with water and coffee.
Stir constantly until mixture is very smooth.
Remove from heat.
Mix in sugar and beat until smooth.
Beat in egg yolks and vanilla.
Place pan in bowl of ice and water.
Add butter, in... - 36.4384
1) In a saucepan, add black bean soup.
2) Stir the soup well by adding consommÃ©, water, and sherry.
3) Place over heat to heat up the soup by stirring occasionally.
4) Place inside refrigerator to chill for 4 hours.
5) Use icy cold bowls to... - 36.4337
Drain apricots, reserving 7 cup syrup.
Mix gelatin, sugar, reserved syrup, and the egg yolks.
Heat, stirring constandy, just till mixture comes to boiling.
Remove from heat.
Sieve apricots; add to the gelatin mixture.
Add lemon juice.
Stir in milk and... - 36.3933
1) In the top portion of a double boiler, combine sugar, corn syrup, water, egg whites, cream of tartar and salt.
2) Cook this over boiling water for 7 minutes, beating until soft peaks form in the mixture.
3) Now, remove from heat.
4) Add vanilla and... - 36.3538
Chocolate Cream Frosting
1) In top of large double boiler, melt chocolate and butter or margarine over hot, simmering, water.
2) Whisk in sugar, salt and egg until smooth.
3) Cool the chocolate mixture by placing top of double boiler over ice in large bowl.
4) With an electric... - 36.1665
Cinnamon Chocolate Frosting
1) In a bowl, add chocolate and butter or margarine to melt over hot water.
2) Remove from heat and fold in sugar, cinnamon, milk, vanilla and salt into the mixture.
3) Beat thoroughly, until the mixture turns smooth and of spreading... - 36.0339
Crunchy Fill Or Frost
1) In a small saucepan, melt the margarine over a low heat.
2) Stir in the honey and evaporated milk, stir continuously and boil for 6 minutes.
3) Stir in the almonds or pecans, coconut, rhubarb sauce, vanilla, salt and lemon peel.
4) Allow to simmer... - 35.8999
Butter Cream Frosting
Sift 3/4 of the powdered sugar into double boiler.
Place over hot water; add egg yolks, blending with sugar.
Keep mixture lukewarm.
Remove pan from water; beat until mixture is light and fluffy.
Cream butter, cornstarch and remaining powdered sugar... - 35.7831
1) In a large bowl, beat butter or margarine and shortening until soft.
2) While still beating add in 10X sugar and salt, until mixture is crumbly and all sugar has been added.
3) Gently stream in milk, brandy, corn syrup, and vanilla beating... - 35.64
Frosting Recipes By Category