- » Frosting
Frosting, also called icing is basically a creamy glaze used for decorating baked foods and is prepared by mixing sugar in a liquid base like water or milk and enriched with egg whites, butter, cream cheese and ... More »
Gluten Free, Dairy Free And Corn Free Frosting
Frostings are so good although not enjoyable by some people due to their allergic tendencies with glutens and lactose. Chef KC Pomering shows how to make a Gluten and Dairy Free Frosting using healthy and delicious substitutes along with vanilla flavor. Good... - 123.645
Creamy Cupcake Frosting
It’s the icing on the cake which makes the cake look more appealing and delicious and therefore we have a video for you which shows how to make an amazingly tasting frosting for cupcakes. The recipe here makes use of cream cheese and butter and comes out to... - 120.786
Cupcake With White Chocolate Frosting
Want to make a snack while watching your favorite TV show, then this is one recipe you need to bang onto. Watch this video to make batch of gleeful cupcakes! - 114.856
Peanut Butter Frosting
A great frosting to use on a peanut butter cake, chocolate cake, vanilla cake or cupcakes. Delicious. - 110.777
Easy Chocolate Frosting
This is part 2 of the Homemade Two Layer Chocolate Cake recipe. Watch Part 1 of the Homemade Two Layer Chocolate Cake for the complete recipe. - 110.367
Raw Food Chocolate Frosting
One step and about five ingredients is all you need in order to make a delicious Homemade chocolate frosting. In this video, Dorothy shows you how to make a homemade chocolate frosting fit for a raw food diet. All you raw food aficionados will love this for a... - 107.43
Betty's Orange Halloween Frosting For Chocolate Cookies
1. In a medium-sized bowl, add shortening, ½ teaspoon salt, and 1 cup of confectioner’s sugar. Beat the mixture until crumbly.
2. Drop lemon juice, and whisk well.
3. Throw 2 cups of sugar alternately with 2 tablespoon of water. Whisk after each... - 105.884
Raw Sugar And Dairy Free Chocolate Frosting
This is one raw chocolate recipe that every raw foodie absolutely must have! This chocolate frosting is vegan, gluten free and dairy free. And the taste? It’s so incredibly euphorically divine and so versatile it can be used to make tons of raw chocolate... - 105.663
Classic Seven Minute Cake Frosting
Here is the wonderful, fluffy frosting that reminds me of marshmallows. I use this on my Mocha Spice Cake (see video) but you can use it on any cake. It makes a generous amount for filling and covering a 2-layer cake...and enough to lick the bowl! You will... - 105.226
Cream Cheese Frosting
Talk about quick, easy and delicious! This frosting goes very nicely with apple cake, carrot cake and banana muffins. - 103.295
Cream Cheese Frosting
A great frosting that can be used for Red Velvet cupcakes or cake, carrot cake or any recipe where you would like to use cream cheese frosting . Super easy and requires only 3 ingredients. Adapted from Martha Stewart. - 103.089
Vanilla Dairy-free Frosting
How about a low cal frosting for your cakes and desserts? A great healthy option, here is the video for it. A great healthy recipe that tastes just as great! Completely dairy-free it’s surprising how great this can still turn out! Watch and you will... - 102.508
Butter Cream Chocolate Frosting
1. In a bowl, add the butter, cream cheese and whip them well.
2. Add powdered sugar and get it incorporated.
3. Add cocoa powder and vanilla essence and whip until smooth.
4. Fill the frosting in a frost pipe and decorate cup cakes or any... - 101.191
Spicy And Ambrosial Butter Cream Frosting
Does the overly cloyed frosting make you sick to the stomach? Then this butter cream frosting would be a refreshing breather from the sugary-sweet icing. What better way to dress up your dainty desserts than a spicy butter cream frosting. Better loads up her... - 99.0346
Gorgeous Butter Cream Frosting
Before you make your next cake, learning how to make butter cream frosting will help you add lovely layers to your baked goodies that is utterly irresistible. Betty stirs up a spoon-licking good butter cream frosting that not only tastes absolutely delish,... - 93.9117
Want to surprise your dear ones with some delicious cupcakes? Serve your cupcakes with this delightful Butter-Cream Frosting. Watch this video to learn a very easy recipe to make this lovely Butter-Cream Frosting at home. - 93.7336
Quick And Easy Rich Chocolate Frosting
Sometimes something as good and simple as chocolate frosting can jazz up your cake. Betty shows how to make a lovely and decadent chocolate frosting that will add flavor, richness, and fanciful finish to your cake. Follow the recipe video to learn how to make... - 91.844
How To Make The Blue Frost
Build in a lowball by adding ice cream, UV blue, raspberry sherbet, ice and top with lemon-lime soda and serve. - 91.5878
Multi Purpose Chocolate Frosting
Not just for the chocolate lovers, but for anyone with a sweet tooth, chocolate frosting makes the ultimate indulgence. Deliciously sinful, this chocolaty frosting can be used to dress up cookies, cakes, bars and more. Takes not more than 15 minutes to put... - 89.9263
Homemade Cream Cheese Frosting
Attention all the cheese lovers!! Here's an innovative way to prepare some amazing Cream Cheese Frosting that can turn around the way your cookies taste. Watch chef Amy whip up this fabulous frosting that is sure to impress all. - 84.3547
Rich And Fabulous Vanilla Frosting
If you wish to keep your cake moist as well as dress it up in a fanciful way, learning how to frost your cake will help. In this video, Betty teaches how to make rich vanilla frosting from the scratch. Bake your favorite cake, add a creamy layer of this rich... - 83.4231
Butter Cream Frosting Low Carb Version
So you love the icing on the cake but dread those extra calories? We've got something just right for you. Watch this video now to learn a super simple recipe to prepare Butter Cream Frosting Lo Carb Version. - 82.9325
Chocolate Cupcakes With Chocolate Frosting
Just had a break-up? Cure heartbreak with these. These heavenly sinful chocolate cupcakes can make you fall in love again! Why fall in love when you can fall in chocolate? - 60.4294
Orange Torte With Orange Cream Frosting
1 Place a rack in the center of the oven and heat to 350 degrees farenheit.
2 Lightly butter a 9-inch springform pan and line the bottom with a round of parchment or wax paper.
3 Dust with the bread crumbs, tilt to coat, and tap out the... - 46.6641
Frost On The Pumpkin Cookies
Frost On The Pumpkin Cookies is yet another Christmas cookies recipe. Frost On The Pumpkin Cookies gets its taste from flour mixed with baking powder and flavored with cinnamon. Frost On The Pumpkin Cookies is inspired by many bakeries around the world. - 46.6589
Red Velvet Biscotti With Cream Cheese Frosting
1.Add cake flour, corn meal, unsweetened cocoa powder, baking powder into a large bowl and stir to combine.
2.In a seperate bowl beat the sugar and eggs together until a pale yellow.
3.Add in vanilla extract and red food coloring into the egg and sugar... - 46.5124
Ghostly Petit Fours With Mallow Frosting
Heat oven to 350°F.
Grease and flour 15x10-inch jelly roll pan.
Prepare cake mix according to package directions.
Pour batter into prepared pan.
Bake at 350°F. for 20 to 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean; cool.
Freeze cake 1... - 46.107
Let your taste-buds savor the extraordinary with this Citrus Frosting. Follow this easy recipe for Citrus Frosting and take delight in enjoying every bite of it! - 45.9573
Frost On The Pumpkin Torte
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Mix together the butter, flour and walnuts.
3) Into 1 9x13-inch baking pan, press the mixture. Set aside.
4) Blend together the sugar, cream cheese, beaten egg yolks and vanilla and pour... - 45.8763
The Vanilla flavoured Cinnamon-Chocolate Frosting is not like anything you have tasted before. The spiciness of the cinnamon with the richness of chocolate is truly divine. You will love it with any of your desserts or snack favorites. - 45.5677
Let your taste-buds savor the extraordinary with this Fudge Frosting. Follow this easy recipe for Fudge Frosting and take delight in enjoying every bite of it! - 44.8557
Orange Cream Cheese Cake
1. Grease an 8 inch flan tin generously with butter.
2. Crush the biscuits in a zip lock bag, using a rolling pin until they resemble cake crumbs.
3. In a small sauce pan, melt the butter on a low flame. You can also melt the butter in... - 44.7147
Brownies And Mocha Frosting
Melt chocolate in 1-quart batter bowl, using MEDIUM heat for 2-3 minutes.
Add butter and sugar.
Microwave on 50% power 1-2 minutes, or until mixture is smooth.
Add eggs and vanilla, and beat until smooth.
Stir together flour, baking powder and... - 44.0871
1) In the top of a double boiler, add sugar, flour and salt.
2) Fold in grated orange peel, orange and lemon juice and egg. Combine all together.
3) Allow the water to boil and cook the mixture until thick by frequent stirring.
4) Combine butter and... - 42.9317
Frost N Bake Cookies
Cream butter, frosting mix, and flavorings.
Blend in flour, raisins, and salt: mix well until a soft dough forms.
Shape into 1-inch balls.
Place 1 1/2 inches apart on un-greased cookie sheets.
Flatten with fork.
Spread 1 teaspoon Fudge Frosting on each... - 42.8679
Meringue Butter Frosting
Be it a festive dessert or a normal one, this Meringue Butter Frosting has been the choice always to deck up the favorite desserts at home. Yes, the best part of it all is the surprise rum flavoring. Give this Meringue Butter Frosting a try and this will be... - 42.838
Devil's Food Cake With Chocolate Frosting
Spray two 9 x1 1/2-inch round baking pans with non-stick coating and dust lightly with flour; set pans aside.
In a large mixing bowl combine flour, 1 3/4 cup sugar, cocoa powder, and baking soda.
Add milk, margarine, and vanilla.
Beat with an electric mixer... - 42.2016
Mrs Thomas Frosting
1. In a liquidizer jar, combine 1/2 cup milk with flour.
2. Blend into smooth consistency.
3. Add remaining milk and pulse again.
4. Pour milk mixture into a small saucepan and place on medium flame.
5. Stir until thickened.
6. Place saucepan in the... - 41.8954
Chocolate Butter Frosting
1. In a large bowl, cream butter or margarine and melted chocolate using an electric mixer or wire whisk.
2. Gradually add half the powdered sugar, beating until smooth in consistency.
3. Add evaporated milk and vanilla and whisk in.
4. Beat in the... - 41.6389
Orange Butter Frosting
Let your taste-buds savor the extraordinary with this Orange Butter Frosting. Follow this easy recipe for Orange Butter Frosting and take delight in enjoying every bite of it! - 41.5163
1.Preheat the oven at 450 degrees.
2.In a large bowl, mix chciken, celery, onion, almonds, cream of chicken, rice, lemon juice, salt ad pepper.
3.In a sepaarte bowl, put mayonnaisel along with water and mix using a wire whisk.
4.Once the... - 41.3893
Choco Mint Frost
Choco Mint Frost! Searching for a unique and tasty milkshake? Then Choco Mint Frost is the answer to your prayers! Trust me, it is easy to make and will definitley become a family favorite overnight! - 41.0785
Apricot Berry Frost
Blend cream cheese with lemon juice, salt, honey, and apricot liquid.
Whip cream, adding powdered sugar gradually, and beat until stiff.
Carefully fold whipped cream mixture into cream cheese mixture.
Place apricot halves, cut side down, in a 9 x... - 40.8774
Yule Log Frosting
Yule Log Frosting is used for preparing cakes. Yule Log Frosting gets its taste from chocolate, mixed wth eggs and cream. Flavored with coffee. - 40.8611
Chocolate Frosting With Heavy Cream
1) In a bowl, add egg yolks to beat by adding sugar.
2) Add cream and salt to the egg mixture.
3) In a double boiler, place chocolate on the top part to melt in over hot water.
4) Pour the egg yolk mixture into the chocolate and stir... - 40.6681
Fruit 'n' Nut White Mountain Frosting
Oh! My Goodness! Have you ever in your life give this Fruit 'N' Nut White Mountain Frosting a try; I bet then you will have to! Yes, a great frosting for all your favorite desserts this Fruit 'N' Nut White Mountain Frosting is just as amazing as it is names,... - 40.6155
Coconut Marshmallow Frosting
This Coconut Marshmallow Frosting can make any good dessert taste extremelt delicous! The feel biting into the fresh marshmallows wrapped in grated coconut is such an awesome thing to experience. If you want to know how it feels, give this amazing desserts... - 40.5019
Peach Melba Frosting
Sprinkle gelatin over cold water in a small saucepan.
Allow to soften for 1 minute.
Stir over low heat until gelatin is dissolved.
Stir in fructose until dissolved.
Remove from heat and allow to cool to lukewarm.
Combine nondairy topping powder and skim milk... - 40.4296
Vanilla Flavored Butter Cream Frosting
This recipe for Butter Cream Frosting is sure to impress you all. It's really simple and can be used as a great way to sweeten and decorate your desserts! So give this Butter Cream Frosting a try and just indulge. - 40.3818
Creamy Nut Frosting
Blend milk into cake flour in saucepan.
Cook about 10 minutes, stirring constantly until thick paste.
Cool to lukewarm.
Cream shortening, butter, sugar, and salt in bowl.
Add flour mixture.
Beat until fluffy.
Fold in vanilla and nuts.
Spread about 1/3 between... - 40.3648
Vanilla Fudge Frosting
Here is a very different take on your favorite Vanilla Fudge Frosting! It is a much simplified version of the usual, but believe me, this Vanilla Fudge Frosting is way better than what you have been trying for years. Give this fudge frosting a try and you... - 40.3484
Chocolate Velvet Frosting
1) In a saucepan, mix together sugar, cornstarch, and salt
2) Stream in boiling water and stir until well blended.
3) Heat the sugar mixture stirring constantly until mixture thickens.
4) Add chocolate squares and butter or margarine; continue cooking... - 40.2631
1. In a saucepan, add sugar, water, salt and vinegar, blend well.
2. Heat the mixture over medium flame, stirring constantly until clear.
3. Then stop stirring and cook until the mixture forms a thin thread when dropped from spoon.
4. Beat in egg... - 40.2566
In a medium saucepan, combine butter or margarine with chocolate pieces, granulated sugar, milk and salt.
Bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
Simmer 3 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Stir in powdered sugar and vanilla.
Beat until smooth.
If frosting becomes too... - 39.9421
Spicy Chocolate Frosting
1 In top of double boiler , melt chocolate or you can do it over lowest heat.
2 Remove from the heat.
3 Blend in butter, hot water and vanilla.
4 In a bowl, sift sugar and combine with spices.
5 Gently beat into the chocolate mixture... - 39.8487
Fluffy Lemon Frosting
1) In a saucepan, combine sugar, cream of tartar, salt, hot water and lemon juice.
2) Without stirring, cook the mixture up to a temperature of 240°F (on a candy thermometer) until a soft ball is formed when a little of the cooked mixture is dropped... - 39.8318
Pink Coconut Frost
1.Season chicken with salt and pepper and keep aside.
2.In a bowl, mix flour and chilli powder.
3.Coat the chicken with flour mixture.
4.Heat oil in electric skillet and fry the coated chicken in it.
5.Once the chicken is brown, remove it from... - 39.7855
Buttermilk Fudge Frosting
If you like the combination of buttermilk and vanila flavoring in your desserts frosting then this Buttermilk Fudge Frosting is a must try! You will love this treat for its easiness, elegance and uniqueness. Give this Buttermilk Fudge Frosting a try and you... - 39.7703
Chocolate Nut Frosting
1.Take a Dutch oven and heat oil in it.
2.Cook roast in the oven until brown and put mixture of sugar, ginger, cloves, allspice, bayleaf, salt, pepper, onion, vinegar and 1 cup water in the oven.
3.Stir well and let the ingredients cook for 11/2 to 2... - 39.7596
Glossy Chocolate Frosting
Combine sugar, salt, water, and chocolate.
Cook while stirring, until sugar is dissolved.
Boil slowly for 5 min., stirring constantly.
Blend cornstarch with the cold water, and stir into boiling mixture.
Cook, continuing to stir until thickened, about 3 to 4... - 39.5993
1)Use boiling water to dissolve gelatin.
2)Add lemon-lime beverage and stir it well.
3)Lightly oil a 8-inch square dish and pour gelatin into it.
4)Chill it until set but it should not be firm.
5)Prepare whipped topping mix and set it aside.
6)Add... - 39.5845
1 In top of double boiler, mix egg whites, sugar, cream of tartar, lemon peel, salt and water.
2 With electric mixer or rotary beater, beat for about 1 minute
3 Add in lemon juice and cook over boiling water, beating constantly, for 7 minutes... - 39.3449
White Mountain Frosting
If you thinlkyou are yet to try a dessert frosting that is to excite you, this White Mountain Frosting is the one you are waiting for! Yes, with very simple ingredients and in about very less time what this White Mountain Frosting creates is just magic! Give... - 39.2823
White Mountain Cream Frosting
1) In a small saucepan, sugar, corn syrup, water, and salt.
2) Cover and heat to boil.
3) Remove the lid, and allow to boil gently until the temperature comes to 242° on a candy thermometer.
4) In a large bowl, beat egg whites and cream of tartar to... - 39.2699
Dairy Free Peppermint Frosting
1) In a bowl, blend the cream of tartar, egg whites and salt together at high speed until soft peaks form.
2) Slowly beat in the sugar until the mixture is glossy.
3) Then gradually beat in the vanilla and corn syrup.
4) Add the peppermint extract and... - 39.2109
1. With fork peel and thoroughly mash bananas.
2. Sprinkle with lemon juice and combine with remaining ingredients.
3. Using rotary beater, electric mixer or blender beat until smooth.
4. Pour into frosted glasses and serve. - 39.1754
Seven Minute Allegretti Frosting
1) In top part of double boiler, place together egg whites, sugar, corn syrup and 1/2 cup water.
2) Using of an electric hand blender, blend at medium speed, for about 1 minute, to mix well.
3) Heat the double boiler lower pot rapidly,... - 39.171
Drain apricots, reserving 1 cup syrup.
Mix gelatin, sugar, syrup, and egg yolks.
Heat, stirring till mixture comes to boil.
Remove from heat.
Sieve apricots; add to gelatin.
Add lemon juice.
Stir in milk and cream.
Freeze firm in refrigerator trays.
Break in... - 39.1479
Fluffy Grapefruit-cheese Frosting
Grapes, grapes and more grapes. If you have got some grapes and have been wondering what to make with them, here's a delicious treat. This fluffy grapefruit-cheese frosting is a yummy recipe that is very simple and easy. You can start cooking with grapes even... - 38.8056
The seven minute frosting is a versatile frosting that can be used for almost any cake and is quickly prepared. The seven minute frosting is also a cooked frosting that can be flavored with differnt essences and used in any way desired. The seven minute... - 38.8003
Chocolate Butter Frosting
Try out this yummy Chocolate Butter Frosting on your favorite desserts and it's gonna be just awesome. A very simple delicasy using semisweet chocolate and flavored with strong coffee, this Chocolate Butter Frosting is just what anyone would fall for. It is... - 38.748
Strike It Rich Chocolate Butter Cream Frosting
In medium-sized heavy saucepan, melt broken chocolate with water and coffee.
Stir constantly until mixture is very smooth.
Remove from heat.
Mix in sugar and beat until smooth.
Beat in egg yolks and vanilla.
Place pan in bowl of ice and water.
Add butter, in... - 38.6778
Super Chocolate Frosting
1. In a small (4 cup or 1 quart) microwave proof bowl or measure, place chocolate.
2. Heat in the microwave on MEDIUM power for about 3 minutes, stirring halfway through cooking time, until chocolate has melted completely.
3. Stir in milk, water and... - 38.6316
1. In a mixing bowl cream butter.
2. Add salt to the mixture.
3. Combine 1 c sugar - blend well with all other ingredients.
4. Add leftover sugar alternately with eggs and cream.
5. Blend well for a smooth consistency.
6. Beat after every addition of... - 38.4649
Chocolate Frosting is something everybody loves. It can be used on cakes and cookies. Chocolate frosting is great on special cookies and cakes made for Christmas and Holidays. It is simple and easy to make and takes just few minutes to make it. You can also... - 38.3926
Caramel Cream Frosting
1) To make the caramelized syrup- in a heavy skillet and add sugar into it. Melt it on low heat until a clear brown sugar forms. Remove from heat.
2) Add boiling water into sugar syrup and mix. Start the heat and mix until smooth.
3)... - 38.3398
1) In a 2 quart saucepan, combine all the ingredients.
2) Over low heat, cook, stirring constantly, until the sugar is dissolved.
3) Now, cook again, covered, for 2 more minutes.
4) Remove the cover.
5) Into the pan, insert a candy thermometer and... - 38.3055
Drain apricots, reserving 7 cup syrup.
Mix gelatin, sugar, reserved syrup, and the egg yolks.
Heat, stirring constandy, just till mixture comes to boiling.
Remove from heat.
Sieve apricots; add to the gelatin mixture.
Add lemon juice.
Stir in milk and... - 38.2982
Butter cream frosting is a slow cooked frotsing made with flour, butter and milk and sweetened with sugar. The butter cream frosting is called so because it is creamed with milk and butter. The frosting is rich and creamy and can be used right away. - 38.2926
Chocolate Cream Frosting
1) In top of large double boiler, melt chocolate and butter or margarine over hot, simmering, water.
2) Whisk in sugar, salt and egg until smooth.
3) Cool the chocolate mixture by placing top of double boiler over ice in large bowl.
4) With an electric... - 38.187
Pam's Famous Cut Out Sugar Cookies With Cream Cheese Frosting
Cream together frosting mix, powdered sugar, low-fat margarine, almond, vanilla, and skim milk with an electric mixer.
Add 1/2 cup Egg Beaters and continue to blend.
Stir in 3 cups self-rising flour.
Place the dough in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
Roll... - 38.1217
True Chocolate Frosting
1) Take a pan of hot water and melt chocolate, butter and shortening by placing them over it.
2) Add hot milk to a mixture of salt and sugar and dissolve the sugar by stirring.
3) Add vanilla before adding the chocolate mixture and beat to blend... - 38.1164
Vanilla Flavored Fudge Frosting
If you want to experience the ultimate sweet and yummy, this Fudge Frosting will sure show you the way for it! A great way to pep up any after meal dessert, especially fudge, this Fudge Frosting is a devilishly sweet treat for all your loved ones. Give it at... - 38.0833
Crunchy Fill Or Frost
1) In a small saucepan, melt the margarine over a low heat.
2) Stir in the honey and evaporated milk, stir continuously and boil for 6 minutes.
3) Stir in the almonds or pecans, coconut, rhubarb sauce, vanilla, salt and lemon peel.
4) Allow to simmer... - 37.9762
Lemon Orange Butter Cream Frosting
In small saucepan mix sugar, cream of tartar, salt, and water.
Cook until 240°F.
registers on candy thermometer, or until a small amount of the syrup dropped into cold water forms a soft ball that holds its shape.
Beat egg whites with rotary beater or... - 37.9006
Creamy Peanut Frosting
1.In a 1- quart saucepan or fondue pot, cream of soup, cream cheese, white chicken, almonds, mushrooms, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder and pepper and cook the ingredients on medium flame by stirring at regular intervals in between.
2.Once a... - 37.8809
1) In a large bowl, beat butter or margarine and shortening until soft.
2) While still beating add in 10X sugar and salt, until mixture is crumbly and all sugar has been added.
3) Gently stream in milk, brandy, corn syrup, and vanilla beating... - 37.8648
1) In the top portion of a double boiler, combine sugar, corn syrup, water, egg whites, cream of tartar and salt.
2) Cook this over boiling water for 7 minutes, beating until soft peaks form in the mixture.
3) Now, remove from heat.
4) Add vanilla and... - 37.8038
Boiled frosting is a cooked sugar frosting. Flavored with vanilla, the boiled frosting is a stiff frosting and can be used on cakes or rolls or even sweet baked buns or breads. - 37.7437
Caramel Fudge Frosting
If you dream of indulging in a delicious treat topped with Caramel then this Caramel Fudge Frosting on any of your desserts can just make it happen. A very sweet fudge frosting to try, this Caramel Fudge Frosting is nothing less than a delicious treat to go... - 37.6787
1) In a saucepan, add sugar and water to boil without stirring.
2) Continue boiling the syrup until it spins a thread.
3) Beat egg whites and mix the syrup slowly into the egg mixture.
4) Add flavoring and baking powder; beat the mixture to a smooth... - 37.6681
Seven Minute Frosting
1) Take a large double boiler and place a mixture of egg whites, salt and water at room temperature on top of it.
2) Boil the water.
3) Beat the mixture of egg whites thoroughly until it becomes foamy.
4) Lower the heat.
5) Take an electric beater and... - 37.602
Superb Butter Cream Frosting
1) Mix together the milk, coffee or chocolate and the flour together into a saucepan
2) Place on low flame and simmer till thickened and smooth
3) Take off the flame and allow to cool in room temperature
4) Into a bowl, cream the butter and sugar... - 37.4024
This fudge frosting recipe is one of my most loved frosting recipes. I have often eaten this out of the bowl after using it! made with chocolate, milk and sugar with marshmallows for a creamy texture, the fudge frosting is made with a hint of vanilla and is... - 37.3745
Fudge Frosting With Light Corn Syrup
If you want to go for a very delightful dessert, this Fudge Frosting should be the choice you would want to make! Yes, nothing other than this Fudge Frosting can make your fudge dessert taste so marvellous. Give it at try and you'll soon agree to what i just... - 37.3134
Frosting Recipes By Category