- » Frosted Strawberry Cookies
Frosted Strawberry Cookies Recipes
Enjoy our collection of frosted strawberry cookies recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for frosted strawberry cookies recipes.
Frosted Strawberry Cookies
Combine cake mix and mashed strawberries in a medium-size bowl.
Stir to blend completely. (Mix will seem sticky.) Drop on a cool, greased cookie sheet.
Bake at 375°F (190°C) for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
Move to cooling rack.
Meanwhile,... - 31.77
You May Also Like!
Betty's Gorgeous Strawberry Frosting
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Gorgeous Strawberry Frosting. This frosting was designed to accompany the previous recipe for Flavorful Strawberry Cupcakes, but may be used for any frosting purpose, and the flavor may be changed by choosing a... - 0
Grind coconut and walnuts in food chopper; add sugar, red coloring and gelatin.
Blend well; reserve part of mixture.
Add condensed milk, stirring well.
Shape into strawberries by taking small amount and rolling by hand to form berry.
Roll in reserved red... - 37.6262
Philly Frosted Cookies
For each serving, spread cookie with cream cheese; top with remaining ingredients as desired. - 19.9729
1. Prepare cake mix with water, following label directions. Pour into an ungreased 10-inch angel tube pan.
2. Bake in slow oven (325°) 50 minutes, or until top springs back when lightly touched with fingertip. Invert pan onto a one-quart bottle. Allow to... - 42.0229
Prepare frosting mix as directed, but decrease water to 1/3 cup.
When stiff gradually beat in sugar.
On a greased, floured cookie sheet shape 4 meringues, making an indentation in the center of each.
Bake for 1 hour at 225Â° F.
Turn off heat and let... - 25.9346
Butter Cream Frosting
1. Beat butter or margarine in a medium-size bowl until soft with electric mixer at high speed.
2. Add 10X sugar, alternately with milk and vanilla, until smooth. Suggested Variations: lemon butter CREAM€”Substitute 2 tablespoons lemon juice for 2... - 18.5767
Frosting Berry Cake
1. Grease a deep square 10-cup glass-ceramic casserole. Or use a 10-cup deep round casserole; flour lightly.
2. Prepare cake mix with eggs and water, following label directions; pour into prepared casserole.
3. Bake in moderate oven (350°) 50 minutes, or... - 39.1429
Frosted Berries is an easy to make recipe. Frosted Berries tastes simple. Frosted Berries should be tried by berries lovers. - 36.1396
Chocolate Frosted Angel Cake With Ice Cream Balls
1. In a small tray or cookie sheet line with waxed paper and place cereal over it.
2. Separate cookies through cream centers.
3. To make six boy's hats, on a tray place six cookie halves, cream side down.
4. Spread a small amount of... - 42.4687
1. Grease two 9-inch layer cake pans; dust with flour; tap out any excess.
2. Measure flour, sugar, baking powder and salt into a sifter.
3. Beat cream in large bowl until stiff with electric mixer at high speed. 1
4. Beat eggs in a small bowl until very... - 31.8053