- » Frosted Raisin Square
Frosted Raisin Square Recipes
Enjoy our collection of frosted raisin square recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for frosted raisin square recipes.
Rhubarb Raisin Crisp
Combine rhubarb and 2 tablespoons of flour; place in a greased 8-in.square baking dish.
Sprinkle with raisins.
Combine the sugar, brown sugar, cinnamon and salt; sprinkle over the raisins.
Combine oats and remaining flour; cut in butter until... - 40.6581
Choc O Nut Frosting
Blend butter and sugar.
Stir in cream, vanilla and chocolate, stirring until smooth.
Add raisins and nuts. - 23.3479
Cream butter; gradually add sugar, beating at medium speed of an electric mixer.
Add egg, beating well.
Combine flour, soda, salt, and pumpkin pie spice, add to creamed mixture alternately with applesauce, beginning and ending with flour mixture.
Mix just... - 39.3055
1) Preheat oven to 400Â°F (200Â°C).
2) Combine the butter, brown sugar, eggs, flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves and molasses.
3) Blend the mixture thoroughly adding water.
4) Now, add half the nuts, the... - 42.5326
Frosted Ginger Cream
If you are one of those who never get their cookie right, this recipe for Frosted Ginger Creams is one of its kind that will never let you down. So simple, all spiced up and flavored with molasses, this Frosted Ginger Creams tastes just increible, to say the... - 44.9317
Tomato-soup Spice Cake With Cream-cheese Frosting
Preheat oven to 350F.
Grease a 13-by-9-by-2-inch baking pan.
Sift flour with soda, cinnamon, cloves, and nut- meg.
In large bowl, with electric mixer at high speed, cream 1 cup butter until light.
Gradually beat in brown sugar until light.
Add... - 39.5065
Blender Orange-raisin Cake
Blender Orange-Raisin Cake is a simple and yummy cake! I served it recently for a party and the guest are still calling up and asking for the recipe! Donâ€™t miss this simple Blender Orange-Raisin Cake recipe! - 46.1844
Raisin Rum Fudge
1. Line bottom and sides of loaf pan, 9x5x3 inches, with waxed paper. Mix frosting mix (dry) and salt in 2-quart casserole; stir in milk and margarine. Microwave uncovered on high (100%) until margarine is melted and mixture can be stirred smooth, 1 to 2... - 24.2335
Applesauce Raisin Brownies
Melt butter in a small pan over medium-low heat.
Remove from heat and stir in sugar; then stir in applesauce, egg, and vanilla.
In a bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, baking soda, and nutmeg; add applesauce mixture and blend... - 47.6373
Frosted Coffee Bars
This Frosted Coffee Bars is simply irresistible. Try this Frosted Coffee Bars on a get together; you will definitely get a lot of compliments for this cookie. - 41.9052
Carrot Cake With Cream Cheese Frosting
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Coat bottom of a 9-inch square baking pan with cooking spray; line bottom with wax paper. Coat wax paper with cooking spray.
3. Lightly spoon flour into a dry measuring cup; level with a knife. Combine flour and next 4... - 37.3524
Cream butter and sugar and add egg yolks.
Stir in milk.
Sift flour with baking powder and salt and gradually add to first mixture, mixing well after each addition.
Fold in egg whites.
Divide batter into thirds.
Grease three 9-inch square pans.
Pour two thirds... - 50.7918
1. Measure Bran Flakes into small bowl. Add milk; let stand until moisture is absorbed.
2. Sift together flour, soda and spices. Set aside.
3. Beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs, vanilla and Bran Flakes mixture; beat well. Add sifted dry... - 28.8814
In the Bosch mixing bowl, combine butter or margarine, vanilla, and brown sugar.
Add the remaining ingredients, and mix thoroughly.
Spread in a greased 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
Bake in a 350Â° F.
Oven for 20 to 25 minutes.
Spread Burnt Butter Frosting on... - 31.8758
Sour Cream Spice Cake
Preheat oven to 350° F.and grease an 8 x 8-inch square pan.
Beat egg yolks well, add honey and sour cream, and blend thoroughly.
Combine flour, soda, salt, nutmeg, cloves, and cinnamon.
Add to the first mixture, then fold in nuts and raisins.
Do not... - 41.031
Halloween Cookie Pizza
1) Preheateat oven to 350Â°F.
2) Line 12-inch pizza pan with foil; grease foil with shortening.
3) Cut cookie dough into 1/4-inch slices.
4) In the lined pan, arrange the cookies evenly.
5) Press the cookie slices to form an even... - 38.5375
Make a dough of the flour and 2 eggs, knead thoroughly, and roll out thin cut into 2 in squares.
Combine remaining ingredients and spread mixture on half the dough squares.
Moisten the edges of the dough and cover with other half squares press together... - 31.7494
Low-calorie Applesauce Spice Cake
Need something sweet to comfort yourself but worried about the calories? Then trading your favorite dessert with this healthy cake will be totally worth the bet. Brimming with warm aromas of spices and apple flavor, this is one treat that you simple can’t... - 112.66
1. Heat oven to 160C.
2. Thinly grate thin zest from the orange squeezing in 3 tablespoon of juice.
3. In a bowl pour the juice over the raisins, stiring in zest and let it soak for at least 20 minutes.
4. Oil and line a deep 20cm square cake... - 48.7067
1. Pre-heat oven at 350° C.
2. In a bowl, mix butter and sugar. Blend it well.
3. Break the eggs in the same bowl and beat it well.
4. In another bowl, sieve flour and mix baking powder to it.
5. Add it to the egg mixture, little by... - 48.9917
1. Cream shortening with sugar. Add egg yolk and beat well. Add molasses and milk; blend.
2. Blend flour, baking soda, salt and spices; stir into creamed mixture. Mix in raisins. Turn into a waxed-paper-lined 1 1/2-quart glass baking dish and spread evenly.... - 33.6389
Fruited Molasses Bars
Cream butter, sugar, and molasses and add egg, beating until light.
Add sifted dry ingredients, 3/4 cup of the nuts, the raisins, and dates; mix well.
Bake in greased and floured 9-inch square pan in preheated moderate oven (350°F.) for about 35... - 39.8485
Blackwalnut Chocolate Drops
Cream butter until light and fluffy.
Gradually beat in sugar.
Add egg and egg yolk and beat well.
Add chocolate and vanilla.
Sift flour with baking soda, baking powder, and salt and add alternately with milk to butter mixture.
Stir in raisins and nuts.
Drop... - 47.5163
1) Preheat oven at 375° F.
2) Grease cookie sheets.
3) In a bowl, add butter and sugar, and cream the mix till light.
4) Mix in egg and egg yolk, chocolate, milk, and vanilla.
5) In another bowl, sift flour with soda, baking powder, and... - 46.0527
Hot Cross Buns
Prepare hot roll mix with water and egg as directed on package, adding currants, citron and cinnamon with the flour mixture.
Cover; let rise in warm place until doubled in size, 45 to 60 minutes.
Grease (not oil) 8 or 9 inch square pan.
On well-floured... - 41.6676
Pumpkin Spice Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Take a 13-by-9-by-2-inch baking pan and grease well.
3. Coarsely chop raisins and walnuts.
4. Into large bowl sift flour with baking soda, salt, cloves, cinnamon and ginger and toss lightly adding raisins... - 45.2796
Chocolate Applesauce Cake
Sift flour once, combine it with all dry ingredients, sift again.
Cream shortening, add sugar, then egg, fruit and nuts, stir in the melted chocolate and combine with the dry ingredients, added alternately with the applesauce.
Bake in greased loaf... - 39.2311
1. Grease a cookie sheet with butter.
2. Preheat the oven to 375°F
3. Into a large basin, sift together, the flour, salt and spices using a fine mesh sieve. Keep aside.
4. Stir the soda into the milk and set aside.
5. Combine the raisins and... - 48.5943
Holiday Cookie Cottage
Sift together whole wheat flour, unbleached white flour, cinnamon, ginger, and nutmeg into a medium-size bowl.
In a large bowl, beat butter until fluffy.
Beat in honey, molasses, and egg.
With floured hands, work flour mixture into moist ingredients until... - 41.1217
Chop cherries, peel, raisins and almonds finely and dredge in flour.
Melt butter and add sugar, syrup and lemon juice.
Stir fruit and flour mixture into melted butter mixture.
Drop batter by teaspoonful onto greased baking sheet, well spaced.
Flatten with the... - 42.0612
1. Chop cherries, peel, almonds and raisins finely, then dredge in flour.
2. Melt butter. Add sugar, syrup and lemon juice.
3. Stir floured fruit into melted butter and mix well.
4. Drop by a teaspoon onto greased sheet, well spaced.
5. Flatten each with... - 44.2975
Spicy Carrot Cake
Place carrots, raisins, sugar, water, and butter in a 3 quart pan and bring to a simmer over medium heat; continue to simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes.
Remove from heat and let cool.
In a bowl, sift together all purpose flour, baking soda, salt, cloves,... - 43.4135
I'm Late I'm Late Carrot Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Lightly coat bottom of 8 X 8 X 2-inch square cake pan or 9-inch round layer-cake pan with nonstick cooking spray. Line bottom of pan with waxed paper. Lightly coat paper and sides of pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Spread grated... - 41.6617
Creole Chocolate Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease two 8 X 8 X 2" cake pans.
2) In a large bowl, mix together the flour and soda. Add in white sugar, eggs, sour milk and vanilla.
4) In another heat-proof dish melt butter, oil and chocolate. Add in 1... - 45.2778
Plum Cake With Walnuts
Reserve 1 heaping tablespoon plums for Frosting.
Combine remaining ingredients; beat by hand for 1 minute.
Pour into greased 9-inch square cake pan.
Bake in 350-degree oven for 30 to 35 minutes.
Cool cake slightly; remove from pan.
Finish cooling in cake rack. - 40.3213
Rich Sweet Dough
Dissolve yeast in warm water.
Combine dissolved yeast and remaining ingredients in large mixing bowl.
Beat until smooth, about 1 minute.
Dough will be very soft.
Cover with a damp cloth.
Place in refrigerator for at least 2 hours, or overnight.
Shape as... - 40.2475
Cocoa Fruit Cake
1. Start oven, set at Moderate, 325° F. Rub a deep round, square or loaf cake pan with margarine or shortening; line it with waxed paper and rub the paper with margarine or shortening.
2. Beat the butter or margarine until soft; combine the sugar and cocoa... - 39.8364
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) Finely chop the fruit and nuts.
3) Dredge the chopped fruit and nuts in flour.
7) On a greased cookie sheet, drop teaspoonful of batter, leaving plenty of room to spread.
8) Use the bottom of wet... - 47.2719
Rich Carrot Cake
Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl, and stir well.
Combine 1 1/2 cups sugar, sour cream, oil, eggs, and 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla; add to flour mixture, and stir with a wire whisk until blended.
Stir in 2 1/2 cups carrot, walnuts, and raisins.
Pour... - 44.5066
Deep South Yam Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) In a bowl, sift the flour, baking powder baking soda, salt and cinnamon together.
3) In a bowl, cream the margarine and sugar together.
4) Stir in rest of the ingredients, mix well.
5) Blend in the... - 47.5468
Chocolate Peanut Butter Pizza
1) Heat the oven to 400°.
2) In a bowl combine all the crust ingredients.
3) Slowly beat till well mixed.
4) Add into a 12-inch pizza pan or 13x9-inch baking pan and press down.
5) Place in the oven for 8 to 11 minutes or till set.
6)... - 47.1209
Log Cabin Cake
To Assemble Roof: Place two graham crackers on waxed paper.
Cut a small hole in the bottom corner of pastry or plastic bag; dot tip if desired (or pipe directly from bag).
Fill bag two-thirds full with white icing and refill as needed.
Pipe or frost one short... - 37.9417
Scrumptious! There is hardly anyone on my family and friends' circle who doesn't love this Banbury Tarts! This Banbury Tarts recipe is from my Grandmother's quick and fun to make dessert collection and tastes so damn amazing. Why don't you try this out and... - 31.6037
Chocolate Fudge Cake
1) Preheat oven to moderate (350° F.).
2) In a bowl, add all the ingredients.
3) Prepare two 9 x 1 1/2 -inch round layer pans.
4) In the top part of double boiler, add chocolate and water to heat up in boiling water.
5) Melt the... - 49.4098
Soften gelatin in cold water, then dissolve with boiling water and fruit juices.
Combine raisiris,peanuts, cottage cheese, diced orange, and salad dressing.
Add gelatin to cottage cheese mixture when cooled, pour in square pan to1 1/2 in thickness and chill... - 35.2051
Fudge Nut Muffins
These fudgey nut muffins taste like a delicious cross between a brownie and a fudge cake. The chooped walnuts add to the crunchiness of the muffins. The chocolate and the vanilla really flavores these fudgey nut muffins in an unforgettable way! A favorite of... - 46.8222
Spiced Wedding Cake
1. Beat the butter, margarine or shortening until soft, or melt the suet; gradually add the brown sugar and beat until creamy; add the molasses slowly and beat well. Add the egg yolks, 1 at a time, beating thoroughly after each addition.
2. Sift 4 cups of the... - 41.1703