- » Frosted Pumpkin Cake
Frosted Pumpkin Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of frosted pumpkin cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for frosted pumpkin cake recipes.
Buttercream Frosted Pumpkin Cake
This is not just a pumpkin cake with frosting. The aubergine Chef shows us how to make pumpkin Bundt cake with caramel Swiss buttercream and then how to decorate the cake to look like a pumpkin! It is like taking a crash course in cake baking with decorating... - 95.5607
You May Also Like!
Pumpkin Roll Cake With Buttercream Frosting
Looking for a surprise roll cake recipe that is good enough to make and serve all the year long. Here is a recipe to make Pumpkin roll cake involving clear and easy steps pumpkin, flour and eggs besides other flavoring ingredients. Delicacy reassured after... - 123.766
Pumpkin Cake With Caramel Cream Cheese Frosting
1. Make the frosting: In a medium saucepan, combine the sugar, water, and vanilla bean and seeds. Cook over high heat, stirring, until the sugar is dissolved. Using a wet pastry brush, wash down any crystals from the side of the pan. Cook over moderate heat... - 36.4074
Pumpkin Raisin Cake
This is a great pumpkin cake for any occasion for people who like pumpkin recipes. It can also be a good holiday dessert for a potluck or family gathering when you have to bring a dish. It is very moist and it just falls apart in your mouth and with the mix... - 43.9533
Pumpkin Cake has a wonderful taste. Pumpkin Cake gets its taste from flour mixed with eggs and flavored with cinnamon. Pumpkin Cake is inspired by many bakeries worldwide. - 42.9653
Carrot Pumpkin Cupcake With Maple Cinnamon Frosting
1. Preheat oven at 350F.
2. In a mixing bowl, mix flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, all spice, nutmeg, ginger, cinnamon, ground cloves, whisk it well and set it aside.
3. In a separate bowl, pour the canola oil and to that add... - 129.04
In large mixer bowl, add all ingredients in order listed and mix at LOW until flour is moistened then at MEDIUM until smooth.
Pour into a greased 13x9*2-inch (33x23x5 cm) baking pan.
Bake at 350°F (180°C) for 45 minutes, or until toothpick... - 36.071
This Pumpkin Cake tastes fabulous ! Bite into a chunk of this superly delicious Pumpkin Cake and tell me if you like it ! - 33.3281
Pumpkin Lasagna & Pumpkin Spice Cake
1. Pre-heat your oven at 350F.
2. For making pumpkin lasagna, in a saute pan, pour some oil and saute the onions until they are translucent.
3. Add the sausage meat to the pan and once they turn slightly brown add the mushrooms, garlic... - 119.147
Pumpkin Layer Cake
Heat oven to 350Â°F.
Grease and flour two 8 or 9-inch round cake pans.
In large bowl, combine all cake ingredients.
Beat at low speed until moistened; beat 2 minutes at high speed.
Pour batter into greased and floured pans.
Bake at 350Â°F for 25 to 35... - 41.4109
Cream shortening and honey together.
Combine pumpkin, orange juice, and rind.
Combine all dry ingredients.
Add pumpkin mixture and flour mixture alternately to the shortening mixture, mixing well.
Pour into a greased 9-inch-square pan.
Bake at... - 40.3962