- » Frosted Layer Cake
Frosted Layer Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of frosted layer cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for frosted layer cake recipes.
Feather Frosted Layer Cake
Prepare Beaten Sponge Cake and cut into 3 layers.
To make filling, combine almonds, powdered sugar and half the rum in a small bowl.
Spread almond mixture over bottom cake layer.
Place second cake layer on top.
Mix orange and lemon juice with remaining rum;... - 43.7616
Frosted Peanut Butter Layer Cake
Preheat oven to350Â°F.
Grease and flour 2 (8- or 9-inch) layer-cake pans.
Beat whites until fluffy.
Add granulated sugar; beat until stiff and glossy.
Sift flour, baking powder, salt, and baking soda together into bowl.
Add brown... - 40.694
Frosted Hazelnut Layer Cake
Grease and bottom-line two straight-sided 18 cm (7 inch) sandwich tins. Sift the flour and baking powder into a large mixing bowl. Stir in 50 g (2 oz) of the caster sugar, the demerara sugar, 40 g (l 1/2 oz) of the nuts and the lemon rind. Whisk the egg yolks... - 27.1911
You May Also Like!
Yellow Layer Cake With Vanilla Frosting
1. Make the cake: Preheat the oven to 350° Butter two 9-by-2-inch round cake pans and line with parchment paper: butter and dust with dour. In a bowl, mix the 3 cups of flour, baking powder and salt. In a cup, mix the milk with the vanilla.
2. In a standing... - 33.7706
How To Frost The Seven Layer Cake - Part 2
1. Prepare butter cream frosting and chocolate ganache. Set aside.
2. Preheat oven to 400 degree F.
3. Take seven 8x9-inch parchment sheet pieces and draw circles on it as shown in the video.
4. Grease parchment paper with non-stick spray and... - 0
Layered Cake With Chocolate, Cream And Peppermint Frosting Part One
If you wish to contemporize your classic cake, then what better way to ramp up its richness then layer it with multiple frostings. Jon-Marc shares an interesting cake recipe that combines a slew of goodies like white and dark chocolate, chocolate cream and... - 116.872
Layer Cake Frosting
Be sure both cake and frosting are cool.
Brush off all loose crumbs with a pastry brush; trim off any ragged edges with kitchen scissors.
Select a cake plate or tray that will set off the cake to the best advantage.
It should be flat and at least 2 to 3... - 25.6054
Apple Pecan Layer Cake With Brown Butter Frosting
1) Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
2) Grease two 9-inch round cake pans with shortening; lightly flour.
3) In large bowl, mix flour, granulated sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon.
4) Add applesauce, oil and eggs; beat with... - 47.0643
Old Vermont Cocoa Layer Cake With Maple Ana Nut Frosting
Preheat the oven to 350°.
Grease 3 9-inch round cake pans and line the bottoms with waxed paper.
In a small bowl combine the cocoa and boiling water.
Set the mixture aside.
In a large bowl cream the butter, shortening, sugar, salt and vanilla until... - 39.725
Three Layer Carrot Cake With Black Walnut Frosting
1. Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2. Take three 8 inch cake pans, grease well and keep aside.
3. Take a large bowl, add butter and using electric mixer, cream the butter. Add eggs and sugar and beat to a light mixture.
4. Take... - 45.8496
Plain Layer Cake
Preheat oven to 325Â°.
Oil an 8-inch layer cake pan with butter-flavored Pam, butter, or margarine, or use a nonstick pan.
In a bowl, sift flour and baking powder together twice.
In a large bowl, cream margarine with fructose until light and... - 35.3673
Coffee Walnut Layer Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 300 degrees.
2. Mix the whole wheat flour, baking soda, and salt.
3. Cream the butter, honey, egg yolks, and vanilla until fluffy. Add coffee and buttermilk alternately with the dry ingredients and mix well.
4. Beat the egg whites until... - 44.0247
Frosted Layer Cake Recipes By Category