- » Frosted Bar
Frosted Bar Recipes
Enjoy our collection of frosted bar recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for frosted bar recipes.
Frosted Coffee Bars
Sift together flour, baking powder, soda, salt and cinnamon.
Cream together margarine and sugar.
Add egg and beat well.
Add liquid coffee.
Add flour mixture to creamed mixture.
Add raisins and nuts.
Spread in greased pan 12x8 inches.
Bake... - 42.9635
Frosted Cinnamon Bars
I tried this Frosted Cinnamon Bars last week and believe me when I say that I had to prepare it again! Yes, it was so yum that kiddies finished it instantly and asked for more. Just give thisFrosted Cinnamon Bars a try and prove to yourself. - 42.0599
Frosted Coffee Bars
This Frosted Coffee Bars is simply irresistible. Try this Frosted Coffee Bars on a get together; you will definitely get a lot of compliments for this cookie. - 41.9052
You May Also Like!
Frosted Toffee Bars
In medium bowl, combine oats, sugar and margarine; mix well.
Spread in greased 9-inch square pan.
Bake in preheated 350° oven 13 minutes or until light golden brown; cool.
In small, heavy saucepan over low heat, melt chips.
Spread over oat mixture; sprinkle... - 33.7178
Banana Bars With Butter Rum Frosting
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Grease a baking pan; set aside.
3. In large mixing bowl, beat butter with electric mixer on medium to high speed for 30 seconds.
4. Add sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt; beat until combined,... - 47.0625
Frosted Date Bars
Bring dates and 1/2 cup water to boiling.
Simmer 5 minutes; cool.
Reserve 2 tablespoons for frosting.
In bowl combine remaining dates with egg, brown sugar, 1/2 cup butter, and 1/4 cup milk; beat well.
Stir together flour, salt, baking powder, and soda; beat... - 44.7381
Frosted Oatmeal Bars
1) In a medium bowl, mix the brown sugar, butter, oats and honey.
2) Cook in the microwave at HIGH for 4 1/2 to 5 1/2 minutes or till bubbly, stir twice in between.
3) In a 8 x 8" baking dish, spread the mixture evenly and cool.
4) In small bowl,... - 40.9308
Frosted Date Nut Bars
1) Preheat oven at 350° F.
2) Sift flour, salt, baking soda and baking powder and keep aside.
3) Grease 2 13 x 9 x 2 inches baking dishes.
4) In a bowl, cream shortening and sugar.
5) Add eggs, syrup, and molasses and beat until... - 45.0428
Frosted Carrot Honey Bars
1) Heat the oven to 350°.
2) In a bowl combine all the bar ingredients except the walnuts and carrots.
3) Slowly beat till well mixed.
4) By hand, stir in the walnuts and carrots.
5) In a greased 15x10x1-inch jelly roll pan, press and... - 48.3206
Low Carb Pumpkin Bars
If you love pumpkin bars, here is a way to make it low carb. In this video, Chef Kelly from Lowcarbcafe shows us the recipe for Low carb Pumpkin Bars and also tells us about a secret ingredient to make low carb biscuits, pancakes or just about anything. Its... - 124.807
Frosted Fruit Cake Bars
1. For bars: Combine dates, candied fruit, raisins, and rum in small bowl. Set aside.
2. Cream together sugar, butter, and cream cheese in medium mixing bowl until fluffy. Beat in egg.
3. Combine dry ingredients. Thoroughly blend into creamed mixture. Stir in... - 37.6734
Frosted Chocolate Chip Bars
Blend butter, milk and cocoa, and add confectioners' sugar to spreading consistency.
Add 1/2 teaspoon vanilla. - 24.8895
Frosted Gingerbread Bars
1. Sift together flour, baking powder, soda, salt and spices.
2. Beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy; add egg and beat well. Stir in molasses, coffee and Raisin Bran. Add sifted dry ingredients; beat well. Spread in greased 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking... - 33.0674
Frosted Bar Recipes By Category