- » Frosted Almond Bar
Frosted Almond Bar Recipes
Enjoy our collection of frosted almond bar recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for frosted almond bar recipes.
Chocolate Almond Coconut Bars
Heat oven to 350Â°F.
Grease 9-inch square or 11x7-inch pan.
Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
In small bowl, combine flour, brown sugar and margarine at medium speed until fine crumbs form.
Press in bottom of prepared pan.
In same bowl,... - 43.0311
Frosted Coffee Bars
Sift together flour, baking powder, soda, salt and cinnamon.
Cream together margarine and sugar.
Add egg and beat well.
Add liquid coffee.
Add flour mixture to creamed mixture.
Add raisins and nuts.
Spread in greased pan 12x8 inches.
Bake... - 42.9635
Banana Bars With Butter Rum Frosting
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Grease a baking pan; set aside.
3. In large mixing bowl, beat butter with electric mixer on medium to high speed for 30 seconds.
4. Add sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt; beat until combined,... - 47.0625
In large bowl of an electric mixer, beat eggs lightly; beat in oil, sugar, and pumpkin.
In another bowl, stir together flour, cinnamon, ginger, cloves, nutmeg, salt, baking powder, and baking soda; gradually add to pumpkin mixture, blending thoroughly.
Pour... - 39.896
Frosted Cinnamon Bars
I tried this Frosted Cinnamon Bars last week and believe me when I say that I had to prepare it again! Yes, it was so yum that kiddies finished it instantly and asked for more. Just give thisFrosted Cinnamon Bars a try and prove to yourself. - 42.0599
Cream butter and sugar until fluffy.
Sift flour before measuring, then blend into creamed mixture.
Work dough gently together with fingertips.
Divide into 5 parts.
On cookie sheet, roll each part into a log the length of the cookie sheet, about 15-17 inches... - 40.482
Chocolate-topped Oatmeal Bars
Chocolate-Topped Oatmeal Bars is the favorite for kids. This Chocolate-Topped Oatmeal Bars is a healthy brew and can be added to your party menus too. Why donâ€™t you give these yummy Chocolate-Topped Oatmeal Bars a try. - 35.904
Easy Chocolate Cherry Bars
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Using solid shortening or margarine (not oil), grease and flour 15 x 10-inch jelly roll or 13 x 9-inch pan.
In large bowl, combine first 4 ingredients.
By hand, stir until well mixed.
Pour into prepared pan.
Bake on jelly roll pan... - 47.0674
Lemon Coconut Bars
Heat oven to 350°
Mix shortening and sugar thoroughly.
Measure flour by dipping method or by sifting.
Stir in flour.
Press and flatten mixture with hand to cover bottom of un-greased oblong pan, 13 x 9 1/2 x2".
Bake 10 min.
Meanwhile, prepare frosting mi - 32.0779
Chocolate Mint Bars
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) Butter and flour an oblong pan of 13x9x2-inches.
3) In a bowl, combine together half of the dry cake mix, eggs, butter and brown sugar. Mix well.
4) Add the remaining cake mix and... - 45.4457
Frosted Fudge Nut Thins
Make and freeze dough up to 1 week ahead:
1. Sift flour with baking powder and salt.
2. In medium saucepan, over low heat, melt butter with chocolate, stirring constantly. Remove from heat.
3. Into chocolate mixture blend sugar, eggs, and vanilla, then flour... - 45.0917
Chocolate Fruit Bars
Heat oven to 350° (mod.) Measure flour by dipping method or by sifting.
Stir flour, baking powder, and salt together.
Beat eggs until light; add sugar gradually, beating well after each addition.
Stir in almond flavoring, then dry ingredients.
Fold in... - 37.6389
English Toffee Frosting
English Toffee Frosting is simple to make and gets it's name, as well as it's taste, from English Toffee candy bars that are crushed up and combined with coconut flakes and whipped cream topping. - 20.3348
Devil's Food Cake With Ricotta Frosting
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Grease and flour 2 (9-inch) square baking pans.
Beat together shortening and granulated sugar in large bowl until light and fluffy.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Gradually add buttermilk to soda, mixing... - 44.7906
Chocolate Almond Squares
Enjoy these Chocolate Almond Squares; they are the simplest of the complicated cookies you can ever make. And needless to say, these Chocolate Almond Squares are so tasty; try them out with your own favorite nuts and flavor and I am sure it's gonna come out... - 46.6704
Cut 1/2 cup margarine into 1 cup flour in a bowl until mixture resembles coarse cornmeal.
Add the cold water and stir until well blended.
Divide in half and press each half into a greased cookie pan.
Add 1/2 cup margarine to the boiling water in a saucepan... - 43.2011
Prepare frosting mix as directed on package.
To half of frosting add flour and oil.
Pat into bottom of greased 13x9-inch pan.
Bake at 350° for 10 minutes.
Spread with preserves.
Fold cinnamon and almonds into remaining frosting; spread over preserves.
Bake... - 32.5236
1. Cream butter or margarine until smooth in large bowl; gradually add granulated sugar, creaming well after each addition, until light.
2. Add egg yolks, one at a time, beating well after each addition; stir in vanilla, then flour, a small amount at a time;... - 40.5994
White Chocolate Fudge Cake
1 Preheat the oven at 350°Fahrenheit.
2 Grease a 13x9-inch pan and dust with flour.
3 In a large bowl, add frosting and beat at medium speed.
4 Beating constantly, gradually add in 3 oz. melted white chocolate baking bar.
5 ... - 46.4325
Rosalie Firoino's Cranberry / Cherry Trifle
1. Prepare a baking dish spray it with cooking spray and dust it with flour.
2. Preheat the oven at 350 degree
3. In a large mixing bowl combine cake mix, water, egg whites and oil, mix it well and pour the batter in the baking dish and... - 0
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Grease a baking pan and set aside.
3. In a saucepan, heat granulated sugar, butter, almond paste and cocoa powder over medium flame until butter melts. Keep stirring frequently.
4. Use a whisk to beat... - 45.6646
Black Forest Cherry Cake
Plan to assemble this cake within 2 hours of serving.
Bake cake layers and cool completely.
Combine sugar with cornstarch in a 2- or 3-quart saucepan. Add cherries and their liquid. Bring to a low boil, then cook over low heat for several minutes, stirring... - 38.3675
In a saucepan, bring honey to a boil.
Remove from the heat; cool to room temperature.
In a mixing bowl, combine honey and sugars; mix well.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating -well after each addition.
Combine the flour, cinnamon, baking soda, cloves and... - 44.6379
Swedish Double Chocolate Rounds
Make cookies day before, if desired:
1. In large bowl, with mixer at low speed, cream butter with sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in egg, almonds, almond extract, then flour.
2. Start heating oven to 375Â°F.
3. On floured surface, roll out dough into a... - 38.2585