- » Fromage Blanc
Fromage Blanc Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fromage blanc recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fromage blanc recipes.
Strawberries With Fromage Blanc
1) Blend well the fromage blanc, 3/4 of the caster sugar and the vanilla essence, put in a shallow glass dish.
2) Arrange the strawberries on top of the fromage blanc and sprinkle with the 1/4 caster sugar. ... - 32.7815
Light Fromage Blanc
Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add cottage cheese and yogurt.
Top with cover, and process until smooth, scraping sides occasionally.
Cover and chill for 4 hours. - 22.6161
Fromage Blanc With Herbs
1. Peel the garlic and chop finely.
2. In a bowl, mash the cheese with a fork, add the oil and garlic. Season with salt and generously with pepper. Mix carefully with a wooden spoon so that the oil and garlic blend well into the cheese. Finish off with a... - 19.4013
You May Also Like!
Yukon Gold Potato Leek And Fromage Blanc Frittata
1. Preheat the oven to 375° In a medium saucepan, cover the potatoes with water and bring to a boil over high heat. Boil the potatoes until completely tender, about 15 minutes. Drain the potatoes well and let cool slightly. When cool enough to handle, cut... - 24.2888
Broiled Flounder Fromage
Sprinkle fish with salt and pepper. Place fillets on broiler pan and broil 4" from flame for about 10 minutes.
Mix mayonnaise, cheese, and cayenne together.
Beat egg white until stiff and fold into cheese mixture.
Spread cheese mixture on fish and return to... - 31.0611
Fresh Homemade Cheese
Most people like to make fresh cheese at home because it is better quality at lower price. Making homemade cheese is definitely adventurous and reaps rich, creamy, and delicious fresh cheese like those fantastic brands available in the better markets. Chef... - 103.62
Tomatoes Stuffed With Roquefort
1. Slice off the top of each tomato and put aside (these will be used as lids). Scoop out the flesh and seeds with a teaspoon.
2. In a bowl, blend the fromage blanc with the cream and beat with a whisk. Mash the Roquefort with a fork and add to the fromage... - 26.6558
Cream Cheese Cakes
1. Drain the fromage blanc, if used. Separate the eggs. Beat the whites until stiff.
2. Chop the chives finely. In a bowl, whisk gently together the fromage blanc, egg yolks, flour and chives. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Heat the oil in a frying pan.... - 27.4002
Apricot And Orange Custards
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine fromage blanc, custard sauce, orange rind and 4 tablespoons strained orange juice. Whisk well till well combined.
2. Transfer mixture, proportionately, on to 6 stemmed glasses and top each with apricot... - 34.0562
Health Conscious Mounted Sauce
Place the wine or vermouth in a small pan with the peppercorns, bay leaf, parsley stalks and thyme.
Bring to the boil and simmer, uncovered, until reduced to about 2 tablespoons.
Strain into a basin and stand over a pan of simmering water.
Beat in the butter,... - 40.0005
Red Cheese Spears
Trim base of endive heads to separate large outer leaves (save extras for other uses, such as mixed salads).
In cup of each leaf place about 1 teaspoon cheese; sprinkle cheese with the nuts and arrange leaves on a tray. - 16.974
Cheese And Spinach Pancakes
1. Prepare the pancake batter: sift the flour into a bowl, make a well in the centre and break the eggs into the middle. Add the oil, pinch of salt and 60 ml (2 fl oz) milk. Beat vigorously with a wooden spoon until smooth. Add the remaining milk a little at... - 36.9695
Cream Cheese Croquettes
1. Drain the fromage blanc, if used. Melt 50 g (2 oz) butter.
2. In a bowl, mix the flour, salt, eggs and cheese. Add the melted butter and mix well to obtain a smooth paste.
3. Bring some salted water to the boil in a large saucepan. Drop tablespoonfuls of... - 27.7434