- » Frog
Enjoy our collection of Frog recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Frog recipes.
Sweet Blended Frog
Down a drink that will surely get you coming back for more. Blended frog is a simple shooter that comes with subtle hints of jagermeiter, chocolate and mint. Bizarre combo, isn't it? Sweet to taste, this drink s pretty easy to mix up. Just make sure you rim... - 79.7162
Frog Legs Herkimer
1) In a bowl, season the flour with salt and white pepper.
2) Using lemon juice and water, wash the frog legs thoroughly.
3) Pat dry over paper towels and lightly dust with seasoned flour.
4) In a non-stick pan, melt butter and sauté garlic and cook... - 45.4414
Crispy Frog Legs
1) Wash the frog legs properly.
2) Take a Dutch oven and put the legs in it.
3) Sprinkle some lemon juice on them and put crushed ice on top.
4) Keep in a refrigerator for 1-3 hours.
5) Take a bowl and mix in egg yolks, milk and olive... - 42.6975
Frog Belly Cookies
Cream the butter and sugars in a mixing bowl until light and fluffy.
Beat in the eggs and vanilla.
Mix together the flour, cream of tartar, baking soda and salt.
Add to the creamed mixture alternately with the sour cream, mixing well after each addition.
Roll... - 42.0468
Frog Legs Frita
Grease large frying pan with butter.
Add remaining ingredients except sauce and cheese.
Cook frog legs, covered, 10 to 12 minutes over low heat depending on size.
Check if cooked by removing meat from the bone.
When cooked, remove all meat from bones and... - 40.6079
Wash frogs' legs in cold water; dry well.
Season with salt and pepper.
Heat butter in a large skillet until foamy; add garlic, lemon juice, and frogs' legs.
Saute over moderately high heat until golden-brown on both sides; add chives, parsley, and tarragon... - 39.6342
You'll simply love the Frogs' Legs from the Chinese cusine. An easy to make side dish, the Frogs' Legs is one of the best recipes that you can mouth! Please let us know if you agree with us. - 38.5366
Crispy Frog Legs
Crispy Frog Legs is delicious appetizer. Crispy Frog Legs gets its taste from frog legs fried with eggs and flour. Crispy Frog Legs is inspired by many food joints across the world. - 36.3207
Cane River Frog Legs
Season frog legs with salt and pepper.
Saute in butter until brown.
Add green onions and mushrooms.
Simmer, covered, for 5 minutes.
Add wine and lemon juice.
Simmer 5 minutes more.
Just before serving sprinkle parsley over frog legs.
Serves 6 to 8. - 35.9043
Combine lemon juice, salt & pepper with enough water to cover frog legs.
Bring to a brisk boil, add frog legs, and let boil for 5 minutes.
Drain & dry legs.
Dip into beaten eggs & roll in bread crumbs.
Cook in 365 degree oil for about 3 minutes until brown on... - 35.2952
Frogs Legs Poulette
Clean, separate the frogs' legs, cook slowly 10 minutes in fat, being careful not to brown.
Remove legs, add flour to fat.
When fat and flour have been blended, add chicken stock.
Stir until sauce boils; add salt, pepper, and frogs' legs.
Simmer until... - 34.3011
Broiled Frog Legs
Make lemon butter sauce.
Broil frog legs plain.
Pour sauce over them when they are done. - 32.0045
Frog S Legs Marinated In Garlic
– In a deep-fryer, heat oil to 375 °F (190 °C).
– In a bowl, combine marinade ingredients and marinate frog's legs for 1 hour, turning from time to time. Drain and dredge with flour, then dip into egg, coat with breadcrumbs and fry in deep-fryer 4... - 31.3765
Oven-fried Frog Legs
Thaw frozen frog legs.
Secure frog legs at joints with string.
Brush with melted butter or margarine; then roll in cracker crumbs.* Place in single layer on well-greased shallow baking pan.
Bake at 375Â° till done, about 1 hour.
Do not turn.
Remove strings... - 28.2252
Barbecued Frog Legs
Place frog legs on large platter.
Mix remaining ingredients together and pour over frog legs. Marinate 2 hours in refrigerator.
Preheat barbecue at medium.
Oil grill. Remove frog legs from marinade and wrap bony ends of legs in pieces of aluminum foil to... - 28.0073
Frogs Legs Provencale
1. Soak the frogs' legs in water to cover for two hours. Drain and dry well. Dip the frogs' legs in milk, then dredge in seasoned flour.
2. Add peanut oil to a skillet to the depth of one-quarter inch. When it is hot, cook the frogs' legs on all sides, six to... - 27.8862
Frog Recipes By Category