- » Fritter Creamed
Fritter Creamed Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Fritter Creamed recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Fritter Creamed recipes.
Don't have eggs in your pantry and you wann make honey fritters? Welcome to BakingMama collection of eggless recipes. This recipe of honey fritters will guide you to prepare even more flavorful honey fritters without eggs for you and your loved ones. - 30.1269
Rich Orange Cream Fritters
Stir the icing sugar together with a beaten egg and the yolk of a second egg till the mixture is very soft.
Sift in the flour, then add a large glass of boiled milk which has been allowed to cool, and the Cointreau.
Simmer over a gentle heat stirring... - 27.1044
Sweet Potato And Cream Corn Fritters
When it is still kind of cold outside, it is good to have a great warm dish to feel good about your meal. Chef Maxwell has a great recipe in his kitchen. Sweet potato and corn fritters. - 140.28
Honey Orange Sour Cream Fritters
1) In a bowl, mix honey, eggs, salt, and sour cream.
2) Sift flour with baking powder and blend in the sour cream mixture.
3) Stir in orange juice, lemon juice, and orange rind.
4) Drop batter to heated oil and deep fry.
5) Drain on paper... - 40.959
Rice Fritters Sour Cream Escarole And Upside Down Cake
If you are prone to lactose intolerance and want to enjoy dairy products, have a look at this video. The video shares amazing information on lactose free sour cream. The host also shows wonderful recipes combining sour cream with other ingredients . Check it... - 125.475
Low Carb Healthy Cauliflower Fritters
Think fritters are unfit to be a part of your low carb diet? Then let this video by LowCarb360 change the way you think forever! Watch to know of a simple recipe that will yield yummy, healthy, low carb fritters. Watch to know more. - 116.851
1. In food processor, put cored, sliced apple, and sprinkle lime juice to avoid browning. Chop finely.
2. In a large mixing bowl, drop chopped apple, throw egg, sugar, flour, cinnamon, ginger, and lemon zest. Mix well.
3. Place a skillet... - 111.031
Beer Batter Apple Fritters
1. In a bowl, sift flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt. Keep it aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine beer, egg, butter, orange zest, orange juice, and vanilla. Whisk well.
3. Pour egg mixture into the bowl with... - 128.792
Fruit Fritters With Toffee Custard
1. In a large bowl, prepare the custard by gently mixing the yolks and sugar together.
2. In another pan, pour the cream, the vanilla pod, and seeds and then place over a gentle heat. Bring the cream to a gentle boil and then remove from the heat.
3.... - 44.2827
These corn fritters are snacky little bites made with a seasoned batter. Prepared with flour, sour cream, eggs and onion mix flavored with nutmeg and seasoned, the corn fritters are fried to cook in hot oil. Drained and served with garnish or dipping sauce of... - 41.7157
It's Hot Scotch Bonnet Chili Poppers
Wondering what to serve in your cocktail party? This recipe of HOT Scotch Bonnet Chili Poppers can come handy to you. It's simple, easy but extremely mouth-watering. Make sure to make in large amount, because there is a high chance that these are not going to... - 108.318
Slice apples crosswise 1/4Ã¢â‚¬â€1/3 inch thick.
Sprinkle with lemon juice, and let stand, while preparing batter.
Dust slices with 1/4 cup'sugar; dip each in batter.
Shake off any excess batter and drop in deep fat preheated to 375... - 28.4587
Crispy Apricot Fritters
Cream the yeast with 2 tablespoons (3 T) of the milk.
Sift the flour and salt into a warmed bowl.
Make a well in the centre and pour in the yeast liquid and remaining milk.
Cover and leave in a warm place for 1-1 1/2 hours until doubled in... - 41.7464
Banana Fritters With Sesame Seeds
Banana fritters with sesame seeds is hot, crispy and a great indulgence. Serve hot Banana fritters with sesame seeds on top of vanilla ice cream and see how it tastes. Heavenly!! If you have ever tried it, I suggest you do it today or you will regret!! - 135.53
Special Apple Fritters
Cut the apples into thick rings.
Put them on a plate and sprinkle with the lemon juice, lemon rind, apricot brandy and 3 tablespoons of the sugar.
Turn the apple rings in the mixture to coat them.
Put the jam and water into a saucepan.
Bring to a boil, then... - 48.6108
Golden Pineapple Fritters
Pineapple fritters are wonderful as appetizers and sweet and tangy snacks. Deep fried and served warm with whipped cream and sprinkled nutmeg pineapple fritters can also be served as savory and sweet desserts. - 35.4567
Banana fritters are wonderful sweet bites that can be made in a number of ways. The fritters can be made with ripe mashed bananas and into pieces like in this recipe. Try this banana fritter recipe and serve with ice cream or whipped cream. - 49.4666
Apple Fritters are sweet treat covered in batter and dusted with some sugar on it. Usually, apple fritters are served with some sweet sauce. If you wish to be little innovative try serving hot apple fritter with some whipped cream or ice cream. - 49.2287
Banana fritters are sweet and savory desserts made with ripe bananas soaked in orange juice and deep fried with batter. Served with dessert topping or a warm sauce of choice, these banana fritters can be made and enjoyed any time. - 40.7673
Arepas De Venezuela
The national snack of Venezuela is an easy to make stuffed corn fritter. Make it Colombian style by flattening the fritter and top it instead of stuffing it. - 125.463
Triple Corn Fritters
Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
In medium bowl, combine flour, cornmeal, baking powder, sugar and salt.
In large bowl, combine eggs, milk, oil and cream style corn.
Blend in dry ingredients, stirring just until moistened.
Stir in whole... - 35.1266
Corn Fritters! My mouth is already watering! I served these Corn Fritters last month for an official tea at home. I have been getting calls for this Corn Fritters! Recipe ever since. Try it! - 43.5733
Dessert Corn Fritters
1. In a bowl or food processor combine all the ingredients together thereafter frying spoonfuls in butter or oil until browned on each side.
2. Serve with any fresh or frozen fruit and some yoghurt or sour cream. - 29.1757
1.In a bowl, sift flour, baking powder, and salt together
2.Now add sugar, egg yolks, and water to the bowl
3.Also fold in the stiffly beaten egg whites along with the raspberries
4.Make sure that the batter is thin enough to fold in the fruit, but at... - 34.5475
1)In a bowl, mix together egg yolk, oil, sugar, coconut milk, mixed spices. Mix well and let mixture stand for 30 min.
2)After 30 min, mix in the egg whites too.
3)Peel and cut banana in to pieces of 5 cm.
4)In a saucepan, heat... - 44.5761
Peel and core the apples and cut into thick rings.
Place in a flat dish and sprinkle with the lemon juice, 3 tablespoons of the sugar, the vanilla extract, brandy and spices.
Leave for 1 hour to marinate.
Mix all but 2 tablespoons of the flour with 1 1/4 cups... - 38.3097
Spicy Courgette Fritters
Heat a griddle pan until hot.
Meanwhile, squeeze the excess moisture out of the grated courgettes; the easiest way to do this is to place all the courgettes in a clean tea towel and squeeze well.
Mix together the egg and flour until smooth.
Add all the other... - 42.3095
Cheddar And Black Bean Fritters
In a bowl whisk together well the cornmeal, the flour, the baking powder, the cayenne, the salt, and the cumin, whisk in the milk and the yolk, and stir in the Cheddar and the beans.
In another bowl beat the whites until they hold soft peaks and fold them... - 27.5191
Combine first 4 ingredients in a medium bowl; add milk, margarine, and egg, stirring with a wire whisk until blended.
Pour oil to a depth of 2 to 3 inches into a Dutch oven; heat to 375°.
Dredge pineapple slices in flour mixture.
Fry pineapple slices in hot... - 39.1152
1 In a bowl, sift flour, measure and sift again with baking powder, salt, sugar and mace.
2 In another bowl, add egg, vanilla, milk and melted shortening; mix well.
3 Blend into the dry ingredients and beat until smooth.
4 Peel bananas and cut... - 42.4743
1) Thinly chop the garlic and add salt.
2) Now make a smooth paste by mashing.
3) In saucepan, combine butter, garlic, and water and allow to boil.
4) Now add flour, mix thoroughly and fastly into a mass.
5) Take away from heat.
6) Now... - 47.6848
Wash zucchini, do not peel.
Dice coarsely; cover with water.
Add 1 teaspoon salt and bring to boil for eight minutes.
Drain in colander (about 15 minutes).
While draining zucchini, heat salad oil and saute onion until soft.
Beat eggs; addnext7... - 45.551
Make half of Basic Sweet Batter.
On paper towels, drain very well 1 can (1 lb, 13 oz) unpeeled apricot halves.
Meanwhile, in deep skillet or deep-fat fryer, slowly heat salad oil or shortening (at least 2 inches) to 375F on deep-frying thermometer.
Roll... - 22.6206
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. Take a mixing bowl and sift the salt and flour into it.
3. Create a depression in the center and break the egg over it.
4. Add half of the liquid into it and whisk the batter using a wooden spoon... - 42.1048
Sweet Corn Fritters
Mix together the flour, baking powder, soda, salt, and sugar.
Place eggs in a medium-sized bowl and beat with electric mixer 30 seconds or so until frothy.
Add 6 tablespoons milk and all dry ingredients.
Stir and add whole kernel corn and creamed... - 41.1067
Crispy Corn Fritters
1. In a bowl, sift flour with salt and add sugar.
2. Add eggs and whisk to a smooth batter.
3. Fold in fresh or cream style corn into the batter.
4. In a frying pan, melt a little butter or heat a little oil.
5. Drop spoonfuls of the batter into the... - 38.8862
1. To prepare the bananas peel them, cut in 3-inch pieces then halve lengthwise.
2. In a bowl of mixture of orange juice and sugar stand them.
3. Sift together flour, baking powder and salt.
4. In another bowl combine next 5 ingredients, add to flour... - 42.9548
Seattle Fish Fritters
Combine the fennel, leek, bell pepper, and garlic in a food processor or blender and process until finely chopped.
Melt the butter in a skillet until sizzling.
Add the vegetable mixture and red pepper flakes.
Season with salt and pepper.
Cook the mixture over... - 40.8587
Crispy Fruit Fritters
Crisp Fruit Fritters is an irresistible dessert recipe. A deadly combination of varieties of fruits is something you would never want to miss out on! - 35.3806
The fritters should be small enough to be eaten in one bite from a toothpick. They need not be served hot, and in fact are best just warm. The following batter, which will make three to four dozen small fritters, can be used for many varieties. - 20.8036
Apple And Pear Fritters
1) Peel the pears, core them and slice them into wedges. 2) Also peel, core and slice the apple into shape of ring. 3)... - 39.6037
1. In a measure jar or in a bowl, combine eggs, milk and sugar and whisk until well blended and sugar dissolves.
2. Stir in some vanilla and the olive oil.
3. In a large basin, sift the flour with salt and baking powder.
4. Add the liquid to the dry... - 43.0678
Crunchy Corn Fritters
Sift flour into bowl, stir in combined eggs, milk and cream, beat until smooth, stir in corn, shallots and cheese.
Heat about 2 tablespoons oil in pan, drop tablespoons of corn mixture into pan, spread mixture out slightly.
Fry until golden brown on both... - 22.4319
Sift together the flour and salt.
Mix to a stiff batter with the milk, water and egg yolks.
Beat well and leave to stand for at least 1/2 hr. - 26.5472
Rub flour into butter, add yolks of egg and the yeast dissolved in a little milk, a dash of salt, a tea spoonful of sugar, a table spoonful of sour cream and a little rum.
Knead and shape into a loaf.
Set aside in a cool place for half an hour.
Roll out to... - 35.2654
Cheese Corn Fritters
Mix all ingredients and drop by tablespoons into hot deep fat (375°F.
on a frying thermometer).
Fry until golden brown and done, turning once.
Drain. - 31.4499
Add enough flour to make dough stiff enough to drop by teaspoonfuls into hot grease.
Beat above mixture well.
Makes about 14 small puffs. - 28.2932
1. Combine flour, cornflour, sugar and cinnamon in a large bowl. Make a well in the center, gradually stir in milk, mix to a smooth batter.
2. Dip plums into batter using a metal skewer, coat well. Deep-fry in a large saucepan of hot oil, 4 at a time, until... - 36.1379
Sift flour, baking powder, and salt into a bowl.
Beat whole egg, yolk, and cream together.
Beat in flour mixture gradually, stirring until smooth.
Stir in chopped eggs, onion, parsley, and seasonings; mix gently.
Let stand 5 minutes.
Drop from a teaspoon into... - 39.39
1. Blend or process cake crumbs with cocoa, melted chocolate and cream until smooth. Press mixture over base of a greased and lined loaf tin and freeze for 2 hours.
2. Meanwhile, to make the batter, blend or process flour with custard powder, cinnamon and... - 35.1973
1. Using a medium size grater, grate off the corn cobs completely. If frozen corn is used, follow the instructions given in the package to thaw.
2. Separate egg whites and yolk. Add yolks along with honey and salt to corn and mix well.
3. Beat egg... - 37.0808
Slice eggplants into eighteen 1/2 inch rounds.
Season with lime juice, salt, and ground peppers.
Marinate 15 minutes.
Make a batter the consistency of whipping cream by mixing flour with beer.
Dip and coat eggplant slices in batter.
Fry in heated oil until... - 35.6136
Old Fashioned Corn Fritters
1. In a bowl beat egg yolks and add balance of ingredients folding in well beaten egg whites last.
2. Onto hot griddle drop by teaspoons to form oyster-size fritters, turn, when brown and cook other side.
3. Serve with fried chicken or other... - 34.6468
Corn Fritters With Caramelized Onion Jam
In a small skillet, saute onion in oil until golden brown.
Add vinegar; cook and stir for 2-3 minutes.
In a small saucepan, combine jelly, tomatoes, tomato paste, curry, cinnamon, salt and pepper.
Cook over medium heat for 5-7 minutes or until... - 43.1837
1. If fresh corn is being used, take a sharp knife and remove kernels from corn cobs. If frozen corn is being used, cook according to instruction given on package.
2. Take a 10-inch skillet, add butter and melt over medium heat.
3. Stir in corn and... - 47.4854
Savory Corn Fritters
1. On sheet of wax paper sift together flour and baking powder; set aside.
2. Using a fork, in small mixing bowl beat egg; stir in corns and chopped red bell pepper. Add flour mixture and stir until thoroughly combined.
3. In 10-inch nonstick skillet heat 1... - 32.1347
Crispy Corn Fritters
1. Set a heavy iron kettle on a warm part of the range. Fill it half full of fat. Heat slowly. When ready to fry the fritters the fat should be 365° to 370° F., or 1-inch cube of bread browns in 40 to 60 seconds.
2. Sift the flour, measure and sift again... - 32.9824
Snack Time Corn Fritters
1. Preheat oven to 250° F.
2. Using an electric mixer, beat eggs in a bowl to fluffy. Blend in flour, milk, baking powder, sugar and salt and beat to a smooth mixture. With a spoon, add red bell pepper and corn.
3. Take a large deep... - 43.8556
Combine flour, salt, and yeast in a small bowl.
Add oil and water, and stir to combine.
Let rise 20 minutes.
The mixture should resemble thick cream.
When ready to use, whip the egg white until stiff, and fold in gently.
Thin with milk if necessary.
Peel and... - 38.0226
Sophie Grigson's Sweet Avocado Fritters
1) Cut the avocados in half and peel them. Remove the stone and then slice them thinly across the width so that crescents are formed.
2) Mix the avocado slices gently with the caster sugar and rum.
3) To prepare the batter, sift together... - 44.9175
In mixing bowl combine biscuit mix, mushrooms, onion, pimiento, salt, and celery seed.
Mix together egg yolk and sour cream; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
Beat egg white to stiff peaks; gently fold into mushroom mixture.
In heavy saucepan or... - 40.9015
1) In a bowl, sift flour, baking powder and salt.
2) In another bowl, beat together eggs, cream and vanilla extract and mix to flour mixture.
3) Whisk the mixture until smooth.
4) Add the rice to the mixture.
5) Heat fat to 370°F and drop... - 43.1892
Fish & Yam Fritters
Simmer the fish, onion, 1 tsp.seasoned salt, pepper and mono-sodium glutamate in beer until fish is "flake" done (about 20 minutes).
Drain, and when fish and onion mixture is cool, flake with fork.
Beat the yams, cream, and 1 tsp.seasoned salt until... - 35.5738
1. For the batter, nto a bowl, sift the flour and salt; mix and make a well in its centre
2. Pour oil and the creamed mixture into it; add warm water and egg whites, mix well and leave it for two hours
3. In a heavy pan, heat oil and dip sliced... - 43.4055
French Potato Fritters
Cut potatoes into small cubes.
Cook in boiling, salted water until tender; drain.
Press through ricer into mixing bowl; cool.
Combine eggs, egg yolk, and cream; beat well.
Pour onto potatoes.
Add butter, salt, pepper, and onion salt; mix thoroughly.
Sift... - 39.1554
Beat the egg yolks and the sugar together until thick and creamy.
Stiffly whisk the egg whites.
Stir the cornflour, almonds and vanilla essence into the creamed yolks and sugar.
Lightly stir in the egg whites.
Drop the mixture in tea-spoonfuls into frying fat... - 32.8202
Hot Orange Fritters
Combine egg and sugar in medium bowl and beat until thick and light.
Add lemon juice and stir we'll.
Sift together flour, baking powder and salt.
Add to egg batter alternately with milk, beating well after each addition (batter consistency should be thick but... - 38.5808
Sweet Corn Fritters
1) In a pan boil salted water and cook the beans till soft.
2) Drain and keep aside.
3) In a saucepan melt butter and add chopped onions and fry till brown.
4) Add sliced bacon and fry till crisp. Add cream and broad beans.
5) Toss on low heat for a... - 39.916
Cauliflower Fritters With Special Sauce
1. Prepare cauliflower, discarding all the green, and break into sprigs.
2. Place in a large pan of salted water, bring to the boil and cook until just tender, 5-10 minutes depending on the size.
3. Drain and refresh in cold water to cool. Dry on kitchen... - 43.5864
Sugar And Spice Fritters
1) Peel and core the apples and cut into slices 1/3 in. thick.
2) In a basin, sift flour and salt, make hollow in centre and drop in egg yolk and olive oil.
3) Make to a smooth batter about the consistency of single cream with the... - 40.0987
Crispy Corn Fritters With Bacon And Goat Cheese
Who doesn't like to eat hot and crispy fritters. Here is an excellent video that shows how to make crispy corn fritters at home. The chef here makes them with bacon and goat cheese in the regular batter. You can definitely create your own variation, but... - 138.651
Simpe Apricot Fritters
Make the batter by creaming the yeast and sugar and adding a little milk.
Sift together 2 oz of the flour and the salt into a warm bowl.
Mix to a batter consistency with the yeast mixture, adding more milk if required.
Leave to rise until double its... - 42.1475
Asparagus Cheese Fritters
Wash, trim and cut asparagus about 1/2 inch below tips; reserve tender part of stems for soups or stews.
Blanch tips in large amount of boiling water 1 minute.
Drain immediately and dry well with paper towels.
Sift together flour, baking powder, salt and... - 41.5811
Boston Clam Fritters
Sift flour into mixing bowl with baking powder, salt and pepper.
Make hole in center of flour and crack egg into it and add milk.
Mix with wooden spoon starting in center, gradually incorporating the rest of the flour and the clam juice, making a thin... - 32.2515
Shrimp Wrapped Chicken And Lobster Fritters
Join Chef Walter Staib as he prepares an awesome shrimp wrapped with chicken and lobster fritters. These dishes that the chef has presented here are absolutely elegant and delicious. See this incredible video and make a great meal for your party to enjoy! - 135.943
Quenelles De Fromage
In a medium sized mixing bowl, mash the Brie or Camembert and the egg yolks together with a kitchen fork until they form a fairly smooth paste.
Rub the cheese mixture through a fine wire strainer into another medium sized mixing bowl.
Discard any pulp... - 41.3559
1. Place cream, eggs and black pepper to taste in a mixing bowl and beat until well combined. Melt butter in a 23 cm (9 in) heavy-based frying pan. Pour in egg mixture and cook over a medium heat for 3-4 minutes, lifting frittata with a spatula as it sets to... - 35.3361
Breaded cucumbers is a dish that is old fashioned and always brings a surprise to the dining table. While most people avoid fried foods, breaded cucumbers are still a delicious appetizer or snack to serve. - 46.9839
Batter fried cucumbers are very nice idea to serve as a snack or starter. Serve it with a dip or sauce of your choice and it will impress your family and friends too much. Try simple, easy and quick snack of batter fried cucumbers. - 41.6622
Golden Coated Pears
Golden Coated Pears are a nice way to serve pears. The crisp fried pears are liked by everyone, include kids and adults. These pear can be served for breakfast, or light dessert with some cinnamon sauce. - 44.6928
Fastnachts is a traditional snack made a day before the Lent day. They are filled with cream filling or jelly and dusted with sugar before serving. These Fastnachts are often served as snack. - 49.7219
Dissolve the gelatin in boiling water and set it aside to cool.
Whip the cream until it is stiff, folding in the sugar and coffee.
Add the cooled gelatin to the whipped-cream mixture and pour it into a mold or individual serving dishes.
Chill it until... - 29.6926
Soften the gelatin in the boiling water and set it aside to cool.
Beat the egg whites stiff and set them aside.
Drain the pineapple from the juice, reserving both.
Beat together the egg yolks and sugar at high speed on an electric beater.
Add the cream,... - 41.3322
Beat whole eggs and yolks until light and frothy.
Gradually add sugar and beat until thick.
Soften gelatin in lemon juice and dissolve over hot water.
When cool, add to egg mixture, beating well.
Fold in whipped cream and pour into a 1-quart melon... - 34.2155
Lightly oil a 6-cup mold.
Pour half of reserved raspberry juice into a small bowl.
Sprinkle gelatin on top, and set aside for a few minutes to soften.
In a small saucepan, heat remaining juice just to a boil.
Add softened gelatin, and stir until... - 31.3669
In a small saucepan combine cornstarch and cream.
Cook and stir constantly until it boils thoroughly and is thickened.
Add cheese, salt, pepper, cayenne and parsley.
Keep warm over hot water until needed.
Arrange 2 crepes on each plate and cover with Fromage... - 28.6106
Prepare pudding mix according to package directions; cool.
Fold in whipped cream.
Cut through peel of each orange to orange pulp in 6 equal parts, cutting 3/4 of the way to bottom.
Remove orange from rind, leaving rind whole.
Cut orange rinds in petal... - 28.3483
Prepare pudding mix according to package direc- tions; cool.
Fold in whipped cream.
Cut through peel of each orange to orange pulp in 6 equal parts, cut- ting 3/4 of the way to bottom.
Remove orange from rind, leaving rind whole.
Cut orange rinds in petal... - 31.5513
Preheat oven to 350°Grease a 2 quart casserole with butter.
Boil potatoes in their skins. Peel and coarsely shred cooked potatoes.
In a saucepan, over low heat, combine butter and cheese. Stir occasionally until almost melted. Remove from heat and blend in... - 29.8182
Fromage De Chevre Chaud Aux Pommes
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Lightly grease a baking sheet with oil.
3) Slice each apples into 4 thick, horizontal slices, 1/2 to 3/4-inch-thick.
4) Arrange the toast on the baking sheet, and top each toast with an apple slice,... - 43.383
Prepare shrimp, and set aside.
Cook garlic, mushrooms, and onion in 1/4 cup butter in a skillet until onion is soft; set aside.
Heat 1/4 cup butter in a saucepan.
Blend in a mixture of flour, salt, pepper, and monosodium glu tamate; heat until bubbly.
Remove... - 40.9901
Torte Du Fromage Avec Saumon
1) In a bowl, mix together capers with 8 ounces of NeufchStel cheese.
2) Stir in caper liquid as required to the cheese mixture to make it spreadable, set aside.
3) In other bowl, mix together onion with remaining Neufchatel cheese, and add... - 42.7277
Apples In Blankets
These Apples in Blankets taste too good ! Try these creamy fried fruit for your next dessert ! Your suggestion for these Apples in Blankets is welcome ! - 35.6922
Strawberries With Sour Cream Custard
Combine sugar and cornstarch in medium saucepan.
Gradually, stir in milk and cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until it boils.
Boil and stir 1 minute.
Remove from heat.
Blend milk mixture into egg mixture in saucepan.
Add sour cream and vanilla; beat... - 42.4066
Sour Cream Tartar Sauce
1) In a small bowl, thoroughly combine all the ingredients .
2) Refrigerate until well chilled.
3) Serve the sauce with shrimp or clam fritters. - 31.8496
Van Diermen Vanilla Cream Puffs With Caramel Sauce
1. In a heavy saucepan simmer sugar, water, corn syrup and salt, stirring until sugar is dissolved.
2. Boil over medium-high heat without stirring until mixture is caramel-colored (320-338°F).
3. Remove from heat and add cream and vanilla, stirring... - 34.7722
Chocolate Beignets With Sour Cream Dipping Sauce
1. In a large mixing bowl, sift together the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt and stir in the sugar until well combined.
2. In a separate glass bowl, whisk together eggs, milk and oil until well blended.
3. Make a well in the center... - 43.1972
This mock butterscotch custard is a vanilla custard made with sugar and milk along with eggs. A cooked custard, this mock butterscotch is creamy sweet and absolutely delicious. Try it as a simple family desserts on weeknights for fun. - 34.8937