- » Fritter Batter
Fritter Batter Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fritter batter recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fritter batter recipes.
1. In a bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, salt and sugar.
2. Beat egg yolks well, add milk.
3. Stir into dry ingredients.
4. Add butter.
5. Carefully fold in egg whites and meat.
6. Drop from tablespoon into deep hot fat, around... - 43.2441
Fritter Batter! It is a pleasure to both prepare and serve this delicious fritter preparation. Follow this brilliant fritter batter recipe for a sinfully tasty dish. - 40.4863
Dessert Fritter Batter
1. Into a bowl, sift together flour, sugar, baking powder and salt; keep aside.
2. Into a blender jar with stirring blades, put together egg, milk and oil; process for 5 seconds until ingredients are well mixed.
3. Add dry ingredients... - 36.5211
Plain Fritter Batter
1) Take a bowl and all the dry ingredients together.
2) Add the beaten egg along with the milk.
3) Beat the mixture until it becomes smooth.
4) Serve as required - 32.9497
Fritter Batter I
Sift the flour and salt into a mixing bowl.
Make a well in the center and pour in the oil and egg yolk.
Using a wire whisk, mix the oil and egg yolk together, gradually drawing in the flour and adding the liquid a little at a time.
Beat the batter until... - 29.504
Fritter Batter For Fruits
Looking for something different to do with your favorite fruits - try out this batter mix to make fruit fritters! - 28.3747
Luxury Frying Or Fritter Batter
Put the flour in a bowl, and make a hollow in the middle of the flour; put into it a pinch of salt, a few drops of water and the yolk of an egg.
Stir with a wooden spoon, adding gradually whatever liquid you have decided to use.
The batter should be runny,... - 28.2601
Quick Fritter Batter
Mix sifted flour and salt gradually with water.
Beat in egg-yolk and oil until batter is smooth
Leave to stand at room temperature 2 hours.
Then whisk egg-white and fold into batter.
Use to coat fruit, such as apple slices, pineapple,... - 26.7527
Put the flour and a pinch of salt into a large bowl.
Make a well in the center of the flour, pour the oil into the well and add the egg yolks and beer.
Working from the center out-ward,whisk just long enough to produce a smooth batter.
Let the batter stand in... - 26.1965
Beat eggs and milk, then add to sifted flour.
Add baking powder and salt.
Mix and beat well.
Makes slightly over 2 cups. - 25.2338
1. In a bowl mix flour, salt, water and oil to make a smooth paste.
2. Gently fold in the stiffly beaten white of egg.
3. Use for fruit fritters, kromeskies, small fillets of fish. - 24.7331
Fritter Batter is easy to make recipe. Fritter Batter gets its taste from eggs and gills milk. Fritter Batter is prefect main dish - 24.2703
Mix and sift dry ingredients.
Combine milk and egg well beaten, and add to dry ingredients, while beating constantly.
The batter should be thick enough to entirely coat the food.
If too thick add more liquid; if too thin add more flour. - 24.0968
Sift flour and salt into basin.
Make a well in centre, add beaten egg and oil.
Add enough water to make a coating batter.
Beat until smooth.
Use to coat fish, meat, etc. - 23.6699
The fritters should be small enough to be eaten in one bite from a toothpick. They need not be served hot, and in fact are best just warm. The following batter, which will make three to four dozen small fritters, can be used for many varieties. - 23.4152
Fritter Binding Batter
Sift flour and salt.
Combine lightly beaten eggs, milk, and melted butter, stir into dry ingredients and beat until smooth.
Use to bind of filling.
Drop by spoonfuls into hot oil, cook until brown all over.
Drain well on absorbent paper. - 23.4032
Beat eggs until light, then beat in milk, oil and sifted dry ingredients.
When smooth, use this batter for dipping fresh or frozen-and-defrosted servings of fish fillets, shrimp, oysters, clams and scallops.
Always wipe or dry fish or seafood and lightly dust... - 21.1504
Fritter Batter Recipes By Category
Fritter Batter Ingredient: