- » Fritter
Fritter is a deep fried snack which is battered. They can either be sweet with fruit or nut fillings or savoury with cheese, meat, fish or vegetable filling. Plain fritters can also be made. They are crispy on the ... More »
This recipe is great to make during spring time. Zucchini Fritters is a simple appetizer but very tasty. These can be served for a small get together as well. - 146.731
Banana Corn Fritter
If your bananas have turned brown and if its time either to use them or throw them, then here is a delicious way to use them up. Weelicious host is making delicious banana corn fritters on a pan. She is taking help from her son which means this dish is so... - 135.519
These baby-frittatas are not only petite and cute, just like a baby's tushy, but they're also delicious. There were several adults over when
I made them and we left Kenya with only 2. Good thing they were so
fast and easy to make, so I could easily whip... - 126.191
Arepas De Venezuela
The national snack of Venezuela is an easy to make stuffed corn fritter. Make it Colombian style by flattening the fritter and top it instead of stuffing it. - 123.861
Beer Batter Apple Fritters
1. In a bowl, sift flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt. Keep it aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine beer, egg, butter, orange zest, orange juice, and vanilla. Whisk well.
3. Pour egg mixture into the bowl with... - 117.609
Low Carb Healthy Cauliflower Fritters
Think fritters are unfit to be a part of your low carb diet? Then let this video by LowCarb360 change the way you think forever! Watch to know of a simple recipe that will yield yummy, healthy, low carb fritters. Watch to know more. - 116.853
Today we'll prepare with Sonia the Fun-Fair fritters, a simple yet succulent sweet treat that can be easily found at fun-fairs or village festivals... a real temptation! - 114.699
Squash Blossoms Stuffed With Crab And Goat Cheese
Seafood and fruit is a rare combination and here is a recipe using the combination. Check out Stephanie Harris making Squash Blossoms Stuffed with Crab and Goat Cheese with ingredients picked up from the local farmer's market. Freshness in a prepared food,... - 112.851
How To Make Fried Pickles
Have you ever tried making fried pickles. Watch the video as the chef demonstrates the whole recipe so well. It’s a similar dish like you get it in the restaurant Hooters. - 110.92
1. In food processor, put garlic and chop. Then, add cilantro and pulse.
2. Throw zucchini in processor, and chop it finely.
3. In a large bowl, transfer zucchini mixture, add eggs, and mix well.
4. Drop salt, pepper, cayenne, and flour... - 109.389
1. In food processor, put cored, sliced apple, and sprinkle lime juice to avoid browning. Chop finely.
2. In a large mixing bowl, drop chopped apple, throw egg, sugar, flour, cinnamon, ginger, and lemon zest. Mix well.
3. Place a skillet... - 109.353
Crispy Fish Fritters
Ever wonder what to do with leftover fish? Here is a mind blowing recipe video that shows you how to transform the fish into a great recipe for quick weeknight dinner. The video is quite impressive and with in no time you are ready with your fish fritters for... - 105.807
Crispy Thai Sweet Potato Fritters
Crispy Thai sweet potato fritters is a snack with a difference. This is a quick and easy recipe that you can prepare in just a few minutes. The chef here has presented this recipe in such an easy manner that you can prepare the same in your own kitchen. Now... - 103.111
If you can have eggs for breakfast, lunch, snack and dinner, try this egg crispy. Here, egg is coated with a batter and deep fried. It can be served with tomato ketchup or any spicy sauce. Best served as a snack, egg crispy can also work as a side dish. - 101.561
Homemade Warm Water Corn Fritters
Impress your family and friends with these easy homemade hot water corn fritters. In this recipe video, Betty shows how to make hot water corn fritters. Nothing warms up on a nippy night like a bowlful of delicious crusty corn fritters. Dig in, these are... - 100.97
Banana Fritters With Sesame Seeds
Banana fritters with sesame seeds is hot, crispy and a great indulgence. Serve hot Banana fritters with sesame seeds on top of vanilla ice cream and see how it tastes. Heavenly!! If you have ever tried it, I suggest you do it today or you will regret!! - 100.157
Bacon, Shallot And Egg Savory Fritters
Want a simple yet very impressive appetizer recipe? Then watch this video and learn to make yummy fritters that are sure to disappear as soon as they are served. - 97.9219
Once A Week Kitchen - How To Make Corned Beef Fritters
A great way to use up a can of corned beef, these fritters taste delicious with eggs for breakfast, instead of hash. Not exactly very healthy, but if you are not calorie conscious and like some meat for breakfast, try them. - 94.7396
Classic Bacalaitos Cod Fritters
Want to try a classic specialty of Puerto Rico today? Click the play button now and watch the chef prepare these delectable Classic Bacalaitos Cod Fritters. This video is easy to follow and can be replicated at home.Watch it now. - 93.263
1. In a large pan add butter, melt and bring to a boil. When it begins to froth, reduce the flame and add flour and whisk it well and cook the flour for 1 minute.
2. Add beaten egg little at a time continue whisking until all the egg is incorporated.... - 91.9411
Basil & Sweet Corn Fritters
Using summer sweet corn and fresh picked basil make these fritters a fresh and seasonal snack with a dollop of tomato relish! - 91.1362
Crispy Zucchini Fritters
Zucchini always makes a great meal! This recipe is a demonstration of making zucchini fritters. Flavored with lime and pepper. The ingredients shown in the video, allow you to make some variations for the fritters. Watch and learn! - 84.593
Episode #13 Fish Fry - Wrapping Up
Fish chips might be the most loved comfort food, but fried fish isn't anything less. In this video, the chef presents a luscious fish fry recipe that packs in a gamut of ingredients and loads of flavor. Crispy, crunchy fish recipe, this dish tastes good when... - 82.7759
Damn 'hot' Scotch Bonnet-chili Poppers
Wondering what to serve in your cocktail party? This recipe of HOT Scotch Bonnet Chili Poppers can come handy to you. It's simple, easy but extremely mouth-watering. Make sure to make in large amount, because there is a high chance that these are not going to... - 82.769
How To Make Moong-dal Fritters For Falafel
Deep-fried fritters have always been irresistible. The moon dal fritters are no exception. How often you like to snack on something, but somehow failed to find the right combo. Bhal Dave's moon dal fritters are the perfect answer. Bhal Dave explains each... - 74.2078
Hush Puppy Dispenser
Chef David uses a quick drop dispenser in this video showing the user about how to use this device! With some readymade hush puppy mix, chef gives a detailed orientation on the quick drop! See the video for more! - 69.1072
Healthy Corn Fritters Topped With Yogurt Dip
Want to learn how to make yummy corn fritters the healthy way? Then watch this video and know of a recipe that will yield tasty fritters that you can enjoy without worrying about the fat and calorie contents! - 68.4254
Apple Ring Fritters
Apple ring fritters can be made for breakfast or even snack. Kids will love these fried snacks as they love fried foods. Simple and easy to make, apple fritters can be a part of menu for a party too. - 51.5658
Apple Fritters are sweet treat covered in batter and dusted with some sugar on it. Usually, apple fritters are served with some sweet sauce. If you wish to be little innovative try serving hot apple fritter with some whipped cream or ice cream. - 51.2985
Banana fritters are wonderful sweet bites that can be made in a number of ways. The fritters can be made with ripe mashed bananas and into pieces like in this recipe. Try this banana fritter recipe and serve with ice cream or whipped cream. - 51.1722
1)In a saucepan, cook cauliflower in salted water until tender and drain.
2)In a mixing bowl, add flour, lukewarm water, egg and 1 tablespoon olive oil and mix well. Leave it for an hour.
3)Then, add remaining oil, vinegar, 1/4 teaspoon... - 50.4587
Dried Pear Fritters
Dried Pear Fritters are simple and delightful treat for your taste buds. Combine the fritters with caramel, corn or maple syrup and enjoy them. Serve them hot. - 50.423
Let your tongue taste the somewhat different twist in this Fruit Fritters'! Yes, here's a simple, yet different recipe for your favorite Fruit Fritters'. Try it and relish! - 50.2194
1) Thinly chop the garlic and add salt.
2) Now make a smooth paste by mashing.
3) In saucepan, combine butter, garlic, and water and allow to boil.
4) Now add flour, mix thoroughly and fastly into a mass.
5) Take away from heat.
6) Now... - 50.194
Pea And Parmesan Fritters
1. In a pan combine 3 tablespoon water, 2 tablespoon oil, 1/2 teaspoon salt and the sugar.
2. Bring to a boil over a high flame, then tip in the peas.
3. Cook, stirring occasionally, for about 3 minutes until just tender and drain.
4. In a large bowl... - 49.8138
Zucchini Fritters makes a delicious snack. These are an all time favorite and are a hit among my family and friends. The recipe is easy to make and the ingredients are easily available in the grocery store. Try these simple Zucchini Fritters for your next... - 49.1472
Cheese And Potato Fritters
When cheese and potato fritters can be made at home, why go to a restaurant for it? Get all set to serve these fritters as a snack today. The cheese and potato fritters is made with ingredients which are easy to find at any grocery store. You have already... - 49.0135
Special Apple Fritters
Cut the apples into thick rings.
Put them on a plate and sprinkle with the lemon juice, lemon rind, apricot brandy and 3 tablespoons of the sugar.
Turn the apple rings in the mixture to coat them.
Put the jam and water into a saucepan.
Bring to a boil, then... - 48.9961
Fresh Corn Fritters
1. In a bowl combine salt, cheese, pepper and pancake mix.
2. Blend pimiento, chilies, corn, eggs and corn well.
3. In a griddle or frying pan add butter and heat.
4. Use a spoon to drop the vegetable mixture in the pan. ( 2tblsp for 1... - 48.0909
Cherry fritters are simple and crispy fritters that can be made with cherries and cottage cheese. They are rich and much like pancakes or donuts. Here is a recipe to make cherry fritters, try for a quick snack. - 48.0054
Wash zucchini, do not peel.
Dice coarsely; cover with water.
Add 1 teaspoon salt and bring to boil for eight minutes.
Drain in colander (about 15 minutes).
While draining zucchini, heat salad oil and saute onion until soft.
Beat eggs; addnext7... - 47.8643
1) In a large bowl add egg substitute and flour.
2) Mix carrots, scallions, parsley, and tarragon.
3) In another bowl, whip egg whites until stiff.
4) Combine it with the carrot mixture.
5) Heat oil on a nonstick griddle.
6) Drop 1/4-cup mounds on the... - 47.8051
Fruit Fritters With Toffee Custard
1. In a large bowl, prepare the custard by gently mixing the yolks and sugar together.
2. In another pan, pour the cream, the vanilla pod, and seeds and then place over a gentle heat. Bring the cream to a gentle boil and then remove from the heat.
3.... - 47.7749
This crunchy Fruit Fritters is great to be served as a tea-time snack or even as a mid-day munch. At home, my folks even love this Fruit Fritters as an aftermeal dessert - so how to serve it is all up to you. So why not give this three-in-one fruit fritters a... - 47.7374
Candied Apple Fritters
1) In a mixing bowl, prepare the batter by sifting the flour and salt.
2) Gradually beat in egg and a cup of water, until smooth.
3) Keep aside to settle in a cool place for at least 1/2 hour.
4) Heat peanut oil to 375°F.
5) Dip the... - 47.3828
Elysian Apple Fritters
Peel and core the apples.
Cut into 1/4-inch (1/2-cm.) rings and put into a shallow dish sprinkling each layer with sugar.
Pour over the wine or spirit and leave to steep for at least 30 minutes, turning now and then.
In a basin mix the flour, salt, oil and... - 47.1737
1. If fresh corn is being used, take a sharp knife and remove kernels from corn cobs. If frozen corn is being used, cook according to instruction given on package.
2. Take a 10-inch skillet, add butter and melt over medium heat.
3. Stir in corn and... - 47.1568
Celeriac Fritters With Caper And Rosemary Aioli
1) Making the rosemary oil: To a pan, add 2 sprigs of rosemary. Add oil enough to cover the sprigs. Heat over gentle flame for a few minutes only.
2) Remove from heat and let it cool for 30 mins. Strain the oil through a sieve into a jug. There... - 46.6311
Flavored Fruit Fritters
1) In a large bowl, sift flour, baking powder, sugar and salt all together.
2) Combine egg yolks, milk and corn oil.
3) Add this to the flour mixture and beat in to form a proper blend.
4) Fold in fruits.
5) Beat egg whites to form stiff.
6) Add... - 46.6177
1.Combine water with vinegar and sea salt and cook the brains in the mixture for 25- 30 minutes on moderate flame.
2.Once done, drain and take off the membrane.
3.Cut the meat in slices of 1/4 inch thickness.
4.Whisk eggs and Add flour and cold water... - 46.4891
Sweet Corn Fritters
1) Keep a cheese cloth or a coffee filter over a strainer.
2) Place it over a bowl.
3) Fill yogurt into it and allow to drain for 30 minutes.
4) Pour it in a small bowl.
5) Add apple sauce. Whisk to combine. Keep aside.
6) In a food processor add corn... - 46.4093
1 In a bowl sift flour along with baking soda, salt and freshly grounded pepper.
2 Chop the clams and keep the liquid aside after draining.
3 Add enough milk to the clam liquid so that it becomes 3/4th of a cup in quantity.
4 Add lemon... - 46.3976
Corn Fritters With Honey
Corn Fritters With Honey makes for a wonderful snack. I serve this often on weekend afternoons. Donâ€™t miss out on this easy Corn Fritters With Honey recipe. - 46.3118
1) In a covered pan, simmer the rice and water for about 20 minutes, drain, if required.
2) Combine the rice, cheese, onion, milk, flour, egg yolk, and yeast extract together to make a thick batter and season to taste.
3) Fold in the beaten whites and... - 46.3107
1) Combine together the vegetables, lemon juice, seasonings and shrimp in a small bowl.
2) Add the egg into the mixture and stir well.
3) Blend in the flour.
4) Shape the mixture into 4 patties which are equal in size. Ensure that the patties are... - 46.15
Candied Banana Fritters
Candied Banana Fritters is a delicious preparation that has an addictive flavor! I pick this dish for tea parties or even when I have to host birthday parties. This delicious Candied Banana Fritters is irresistible and you will understand what I am talking... - 46.1148
1. For the batter, nto a bowl, sift the flour and salt; mix and make a well in its centre
2. Pour oil and the creamed mixture into it; add warm water and egg whites, mix well and leave it for two hours
3. In a heavy pan, heat oil and dip sliced... - 45.937
Soak cod in cold water overnight.
The next day, drain the cod, add fresh water, and bring to a boil.
Drain, cool, and shred finely.
In a mortar, pound together to a paste the pepper pods, garlic, onion, and parsley.
Sift flour with baking powder into a bowl;... - 45.9289
1. In a bowl, take apple slices. Sprinkle with 4 tablespoons of the sugar and the brandy. Keep it aside.
2. In another bowl, sift flour, salt and baking powder.
3. In a separate bowl, beat eggs, milk and melted butter. Beat well.
4.... - 45.8872
Zippy Zucchini Fritters
1. Squeeze as much water as possible from grated zucchini
2. Leave about 1 cup of zucchini for further use.
3. Place all ingredients in the list, except oil in a bowl and mix them well.
4. Take a skillet, pour oil in it to 1/8 inch depth and heat the... - 45.8482
Banana And Ham Fritters
1. In a medium size skillet add 1 inch water and boil.
2. Add salt, pepper and bananas in the ater. Cook over medium heat keeping the skillet covered till the bananas get soft.
3. Drain bananas to remove water and place them back to the skillet. Heat... - 45.8316
Deep Fried Apple Fritters
To make filling, combine sugar, cinnamon and rum in a shallow dish.
Peel and core apples; cut into 1/2-inch (1-cm) thick slices.
Turn apple slices in sugar mixture.
Cover and set aside 30 minutes, turning apple slices once or twice so flavor will be... - 45.8276
Rich Cheesy Fritters
1. In a large saucepan, heat the butter
2. Add the flour and cook for a few minutes without browning
3. Stir constantly
4. Gradually pour in the milk into the roux, making sure that the milk is uniform at all times. Add a little milk at a time... - 45.7525
Brandied Peach Fritters
Brandied Peach Fritters has a fine taste. Brandied Peach Fritters gets its taste from peaches mixed with eggs and flour, flavored with bourbon whisky. Brandied Peach Fritters is inspired by many chefs across the world. - 45.7027
Kiria Sophia's Cheese Fritters
Put all three cheeses in a bowl and sprinkle with the flour.
Moisten them with the milk, adding a tablespoon at a time, so the mixture feels silky.
Beat in the eggs one at a time, as you might not need both.
If a cohesive goo forms with one egg, omit the... - 45.6846
Sift together 1 cup flour, baking powder, and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Combine lobster, % cup milk, and egg.
Stir intoflour mixture justtill moistened.
Drop from tablespoon into deep, hot fat (375Â°).
Fry a few at a time till golden, 3 to 4 minutes.
Drain on... - 45.6381
Easy Batter Fried Bananas
1) Choose the bananas that are not too over-ripe, or they will be too soft for fritters.
2) Peel the bananas and cut them into halves across.
3) Dust the bananas with flour and pat off any excess flour.
4) In a mixing basin, sift the... - 45.5806
For batter, sift 1 cup flour, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and pepper together.
Add melted butter, milk, lemon juice, and 1 egg yolk; blend well.
Set aside until batter comes to room temperature.
Beat egg white until stiff and fold into batter.
For fritters, beat... - 45.5531
The Shellfish Fritters is an easy to make dish that can be added to your party menu.The blend of the crispy fritters and sauce leads to an explosion of myriad flavors and texture. You jus have to try the Shellfish Fritters to understand whai iam trying to say! - 45.5471
Apple Ring Fritters
1) Wash the apples and pare and core.
2) Slice the apples along the width 1/2-inch dimension.
3) Sprinkle lemon juice and sugar on the slices and allow standing for some time.
4) In a large bowl, sift flour, baking powder, sugar and salt all... - 45.5382
Festive Corn Fritters
Sift dry ingredients together.
Combine milk, rhubarb, egg yolk, and 1 tablespoon of salad oil.
Mix until smooth.
Sift dry ingredients into rhubarb mixture.
Blend only until moistened.
Add corn and mix lightly.
Drop in small cakes into hot oil.
Fry 3 to 5... - 45.4977
New Orleans Rice Fritters
1) In a bowl, sprinkle or crumble the yeast in warm ( for dry yeast) or lukewarm (for compressed yeast) water .
2) Allow to stand for a few minutes, then stir, until dissolved.
3) Mash the rice, cool to lukewarm, then stir into the yeast mixture... - 45.3219
Corn Fritter Puffs
Spread drained corn on paper towelling to dry well.
Heat fat for frying to 375 degrees.
Combine water, milk, butter, salt, paprika and anise seeds in medium-size saucepan.
Set over high heat and bring to a full rolling boil.
Add flour and stir mixture... - 45.3005
Apple fritters for your tea time. The goodness of apples and taste all rolled into one. Try it!! Do let me know how it turned out for you. - 45.2725
Spicy Onion Fritters
In a medium-size bowl, combine flour, salt and baking soda.
In a small bowl, combine water and yogurt.
Stir liquid into dry ingredients until batter is smooth and free from lumps.
In a small skillet, heat 2 tablespoons oil over medium heat until hot.
Add... - 45.2565
Almond And Yogurt Fritters
1) Into a bowl, sift the baking powder, flour and salt. Add the almonds and farina and stir well.
2) Add the margarine and cut it in till the mixture looks like fine bread crumbs.
3) With the help of a round-bladed knife, stir in the yogurt gradually.... - 45.187
Corn Fritters! My mouth is already watering! I served these Corn Fritters last month for an official tea at home. I have been getting calls for this Corn Fritters! Recipe ever since. Try it! - 45.1511
1) Wash eggplants and peel them.
2) Cut crosswise into slices 1/2 inch thick; then cut into 1/2-inch sticks.
3) In large bowl, toss eggplant with salt.
4) Let stand for 20 minutes then drain.
5) On paper towels, dry the eggplants.
6)... - 45.1352
Conch Fritters With Jerky Spice Remoulade
1)For preparing the remoulade, mix together mayonnaise, sour pickles, water, green onion, parsley. Garlic, capers, paprika, mustard, tarragon, jerk spice, white pepper and salt. Blend well.
2)Place in refrigerator.
3)For making the fritters, mix well... - 45.0953
Corn Fritters With Caramelized Onion Jam
In a small skillet, saute onion in oil until golden brown.
Add vinegar; cook and stir for 2-3 minutes.
In a small saucepan, combine jelly, tomatoes, tomato paste, curry, cinnamon, salt and pepper.
Cook over medium heat for 5-7 minutes or until... - 44.9828
Leek And Walnut Fritters
Crispy Leek And Walnut Fritters is a dish that I am crazy about. I never get tired of Leek And Walnut Fritters no matter how many times I have prepared it. Try this original Leek And Walnut Fritters recipe for yourself! - 44.9712
Prune Fritters can be a healthy food for the kids. Kids often dislike eating fruits and food in general, they like fried and junk food. These fried prune fritters fit the bill well. Serve them with hot sauce or sprinkle sugar and cinnamon on them. - 44.9667
Currant Apple Fritters
1) Mix flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt.
2) Stir in beer, currants, apple, eggs, and oil.
3) Into hot deep fat heated to 365°F drop rounded teaspoonfuls of mixture.
4) Fry the mixture till brown and drain in paper towels.
5) Keep it in oven... - 44.8976
Strawberry Fritters, serve them pipping hot to kids and grown ups, nobody can resist them. Enjoy the fried strawberries with some chocolate sauce. You will love the sweet tangy taste and try again and again. - 44.8085
Zesty Fruit Fritters
Combine the 2 tablespoons orange juice and 1 tablespoon sugar.
Cut bananas, apple, and pineapple in bite-size pieces.
Let stand in orange juice-sugar mixture till needed.
Thoroughly drain maraschino cherries.
Sift together flour, baking powder, and 1/2... - 44.789
1 In a bowl, sift flour, measure and sift again with baking powder, salt, sugar and mace.
2 In another bowl, add egg, vanilla, milk and melted shortening; mix well.
3 Blend into the dry ingredients and beat until smooth.
4 Peel bananas and cut... - 44.7815
1) Take a bowl and sift all the dry ingredients together.
2) Add onion, beaten eggs and shortening along with the liquid.
3) Chop the clams with the aid of a meat chopper after rinsing them.
4) Add them to the batter mixture.
5) Take a griddle and... - 44.7723
Put eggplant in a colander, sprinkle with salt and leave to drain 30 minutes.
To make batter, sift flour and salt into a medium-size bowl.
Beat in egg yolks and olive oil.
Gradually add water and continue to beat to make a smooth batter.
Let stand 1... - 44.7241
1)In a bowl, mix together egg yolk, oil, sugar, coconut milk, mixed spices. Mix well and let mixture stand for 30 min.
2)After 30 min, mix in the egg whites too.
3)Peel and cut banana in to pieces of 5 cm.
4)In a saucepan, heat... - 44.7148
Place the sliced fries in a dish, add the marinade ingredients and marinate the fries for 30 minutes to an hour, turning them over a few times.
Slip them all at once into the batter.
Pour olive oil into a skillet to a depth of at least 3/4 inch [2 cm.].
Set... - 44.6668
Clam Fritters is easy to make appetizers. Clam Fritters gets its taste from clams cooked with flour and eggs. Clam Fritters is inspired by many food joints across the globe. - 44.6512
Easy Corn Fritters
1) Take a bowl mix the corn with milk.
2) Sift the flour with salt, baking powder and flour and add to the corn-milk mixture.
3) Add the beaten eggs and shortening before beating the mixture thoroughly.
4) Take a frying pan or griddle and heat fat in... - 44.6484
1. Take a large pan and add the tripes into it. Add lots of water to cover the tripes and add the bouquet garni too.
2. Cover the pan with a lid and boil the tripe slowly.
3. Remove the skin of the onions and carrots and peel them thinly. Wash the... - 44.5203
Battered Fried Cauliflower Fritters
1) Break the cauliflower into flowerets that are about 1 ½ inches at the widest point. Throw away the main stem.
2) Preheat oven to temperature of 225 degrees.
3) Boil a large saucepan of salted water and add the cauliflower. Return to... - 44.427
1) Arrange all the ingredients.
2) In a mixing bowl, sift flour with baking powder and salt.
3) In small bowl, with rotary beater, beat egg white until stiff peaks form when beater is slowly raised.
4) In medium bowl, with same beater,... - 44.386
1) Cut apples into small pieces.
2) Combine together flour, sugar, salt.
3) Mix in egg, milk, vanilla, lemon juice until smooth.
4) Stir in cut apples.
5) Take a skillet and heat 4 or 5 Tblsp of shortening in it.
6) Lower the mixture by... - 44.3672
These corn fritters are snacky little bites made with a seasoned batter. Prepared with flour, sour cream, eggs and onion mix flavored with nutmeg and seasoned, the corn fritters are fried to cook in hot oil. Drained and served with garnish or dipping sauce of... - 44.2773
Fritter Recipes By Category