- » Fritter
Fritter is a deep fried snack which is battered. They can either be sweet with fruit or nut fillings or savoury with cheese, meat, fish or vegetable filling. Plain fritters can also be made. They are crispy on the ... More »
Today we'll prepare with Sonia the Fun-Fair fritters, a simple yet succulent sweet treat that can be easily found at fun-fairs or village festivals... a real temptation! - 142.351
Beer Batter Apple Fritters
1. In a bowl, sift flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt. Keep it aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine beer, egg, butter, orange zest, orange juice, and vanilla. Whisk well.
3. Pour egg mixture into the bowl with... - 128.792
These baby-frittatas are not only petite and cute, just like a baby's tushy, but they're also delicious. There were several adults over when
I made them and we left Kenya with only 2. Good thing they were so
fast and easy to make, so I could easily whip... - 127.844
Arepas De Venezuela
The national snack of Venezuela is an easy to make stuffed corn fritter. Make it Colombian style by flattening the fritter and top it instead of stuffing it. - 125.463
Low Carb Healthy Cauliflower Fritters
Think fritters are unfit to be a part of your low carb diet? Then let this video by LowCarb360 change the way you think forever! Watch to know of a simple recipe that will yield yummy, healthy, low carb fritters. Watch to know more. - 116.851
1. In food processor, put garlic and chop. Then, add cilantro and pulse.
2. Throw zucchini in processor, and chop it finely.
3. In a large bowl, transfer zucchini mixture, add eggs, and mix well.
4. Drop salt, pepper, cayenne, and flour... - 112.707
1. In food processor, put cored, sliced apple, and sprinkle lime juice to avoid browning. Chop finely.
2. In a large mixing bowl, drop chopped apple, throw egg, sugar, flour, cinnamon, ginger, and lemon zest. Mix well.
3. Place a skillet... - 111.031
Banana Corn Fritter
If your bananas have turned brown and if its time either to use them or throw them, then here is a delicious way to use them up. Weelicious host is making delicious banana corn fritters on a pan. She is taking help from her son which means this dish is so... - 109.653
It's Hot Scotch Bonnet Chili Poppers
Wondering what to serve in your cocktail party? This recipe of HOT Scotch Bonnet Chili Poppers can come handy to you. It's simple, easy but extremely mouth-watering. Make sure to make in large amount, because there is a high chance that these are not going to... - 108.318
This recipe is great to make during spring time. Zucchini Fritters is a simple appetizer but very tasty. These can be served for a small get together as well. - 105.193
Crispy Thai Sweet Potato Fritters
Crispy Thai sweet potato fritters is a snack with a difference. This is a quick and easy recipe that you can prepare in just a few minutes. The chef here has presented this recipe in such an easy manner that you can prepare the same in your own kitchen. Now... - 104.699
Homemade Warm Water Corn Fritters
Impress your family and friends with these easy homemade hot water corn fritters. In this recipe video, Betty shows how to make hot water corn fritters. Nothing warms up on a nippy night like a bowlful of delicious crusty corn fritters. Dig in, these are... - 104.315
If you can have eggs for breakfast, lunch, snack and dinner, try this egg crispy. Here, egg is coated with a batter and deep fried. It can be served with tomato ketchup or any spicy sauce. Best served as a snack, egg crispy can also work as a side dish. - 103.147
How To Make Fried Pickles
Have you ever tried making fried pickles. Watch the video as the chef demonstrates the whole recipe so well. It’s a similar dish like you get it in the restaurant Hooters. - 102.179
Squash Blossoms Stuffed With Crab And Goat Cheese
Seafood and fruit is a rare combination and here is a recipe using the combination. Check out Stephanie Harris making Squash Blossoms Stuffed with Crab and Goat Cheese with ingredients picked up from the local farmer's market. Freshness in a prepared food,... - 99.3714
Basil & Sweet Corn Fritters
Using summer sweet corn and fresh picked basil make these fritters a fresh and seasonal snack with a dollop of tomato relish! - 99.1334
Bacon, Shallot And Egg Savory Fritters
Want a simple yet very impressive appetizer recipe? Then watch this video and learn to make yummy fritters that are sure to disappear as soon as they are served. - 97.8935
Crispy Zucchini Fritters
Zucchini always makes a great meal! This recipe is a demonstration of making zucchini fritters. Flavored with lime and pepper. The ingredients shown in the video, allow you to make some variations for the fritters. Watch and learn! - 86.2178
Sweet And Crunchy Date Fritters
Blanche takes a new spin on a classic Middle Eastern holiday favorite, K'akha bi ajwa, otherwise known as Mahmoul or date cakes. She pairs dates with crispy wonton skins and walnuts for added crunch, then sprinkles cinnamon and icing sugar on top to round out... - 84.6855
Classic Bacalaitos Cod Fritters
Want to try a classic specialty of Puerto Rico today? Click the play button now and watch the chef prepare these delectable Classic Bacalaitos Cod Fritters. This video is easy to follow and can be replicated at home.Watch it now. - 80.4809
How To Make Moong-dal Fritters For Falafel
Deep-fried fritters have always been irresistible. The moon dal fritters are no exception. How often you like to snack on something, but somehow failed to find the right combo. Bhal Dave's moon dal fritters are the perfect answer. Bhal Dave explains each... - 70.4309
Healthy Corn Fritters Topped With Yogurt Dip
Want to learn how to make yummy corn fritters the healthy way? Then watch this video and know of a recipe that will yield tasty fritters that you can enjoy without worrying about the fat and calorie contents! - 69.9641
Episode #13 Fish Fry - Wrapping Up
Fish chips might be the most loved comfort food, but fried fish isn't anything less. In this video, the chef presents a luscious fish fry recipe that packs in a gamut of ingredients and loads of flavor. Crispy, crunchy fish recipe, this dish tastes good when... - 68.4342
1)In a saucepan, cook cauliflower in salted water until tender and drain.
2)In a mixing bowl, add flour, lukewarm water, egg and 1 tablespoon olive oil and mix well. Leave it for an hour.
3)Then, add remaining oil, vinegar, 1/4 teaspoon... - 50.4239
Dried Pear Fritters
Dried Pear Fritters are simple and delightful treat for your taste buds. Combine the fritters with caramel, corn or maple syrup and enjoy them. Serve them hot. - 49.5932
Apple Ring Fritters
Apple ring fritters can be made for breakfast or even snack. Kids will love these fried snacks as they love fried foods. Simple and easy to make, apple fritters can be a part of menu for a party too. - 49.3602
Let your tongue taste the somewhat different twist in this Fruit Fritters'! Yes, here's a simple, yet different recipe for your favorite Fruit Fritters'. Try it and relish! - 48.9121
Cheese And Potato Fritters
When cheese and potato fritters can be made at home, why go to a restaurant for it? Get all set to serve these fritters as a snack today. The cheese and potato fritters is made with ingredients which are easy to find at any grocery store. You have already... - 48.351
1) Thinly chop the garlic and add salt.
2) Now make a smooth paste by mashing.
3) In saucepan, combine butter, garlic, and water and allow to boil.
4) Now add flour, mix thoroughly and fastly into a mass.
5) Take away from heat.
6) Now... - 47.6848
Zucchini Fritters makes a delicious snack. These are an all time favorite and are a hit among my family and friends. The recipe is easy to make and the ingredients are easily available in the grocery store. Try these simple Zucchini Fritters for your next... - 47.4892
1. If fresh corn is being used, take a sharp knife and remove kernels from corn cobs. If frozen corn is being used, cook according to instruction given on package.
2. Take a 10-inch skillet, add butter and melt over medium heat.
3. Stir in corn and... - 47.4854
Pea And Parmesan Fritters
1. In a pan combine 3 tablespoon water, 2 tablespoon oil, 1/2 teaspoon salt and the sugar.
2. Bring to a boil over a high flame, then tip in the peas.
3. Cook, stirring occasionally, for about 3 minutes until just tender and drain.
4. In a large bowl... - 47.364
Flavored Fruit Fritters
1) In a large bowl, sift flour, baking powder, sugar and salt all together.
2) Combine egg yolks, milk and corn oil.
3) Add this to the flour mixture and beat in to form a proper blend.
4) Fold in fruits.
5) Beat egg whites to form stiff.
6) Add... - 47.1431
This crunchy Fruit Fritters is great to be served as a tea-time snack or even as a mid-day munch. At home, my folks even love this Fruit Fritters as an aftermeal dessert - so how to serve it is all up to you. So why not give this three-in-one fruit fritters a... - 46.3743
Banana And Ham Fritters
1. In a medium size skillet add 1 inch water and boil.
2. Add salt, pepper and bananas in the ater. Cook over medium heat keeping the skillet covered till the bananas get soft.
3. Drain bananas to remove water and place them back to the skillet. Heat... - 46.0308
Rich Cheesy Fritters
1. In a large saucepan, heat the butter
2. Add the flour and cook for a few minutes without browning
3. Stir constantly
4. Gradually pour in the milk into the roux, making sure that the milk is uniform at all times. Add a little milk at a time... - 45.9914
Cherry fritters are simple and crispy fritters that can be made with cherries and cottage cheese. They are rich and much like pancakes or donuts. Here is a recipe to make cherry fritters, try for a quick snack. - 45.8937
Kiria Sophia's Cheese Fritters
Put all three cheeses in a bowl and sprinkle with the flour.
Moisten them with the milk, adding a tablespoon at a time, so the mixture feels silky.
Beat in the eggs one at a time, as you might not need both.
If a cohesive goo forms with one egg, omit the... - 45.7969
Fresh Corn Fritters
1. In a bowl combine salt, cheese, pepper and pancake mix.
2. Blend pimiento, chilies, corn, eggs and corn well.
3. In a griddle or frying pan add butter and heat.
4. Use a spoon to drop the vegetable mixture in the pan. ( 2tblsp for 1... - 45.784
Wash zucchini, do not peel.
Dice coarsely; cover with water.
Add 1 teaspoon salt and bring to boil for eight minutes.
Drain in colander (about 15 minutes).
While draining zucchini, heat salad oil and saute onion until soft.
Beat eggs; addnext7... - 45.551
Currant Apple Fritters
1) Mix flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt.
2) Stir in beer, currants, apple, eggs, and oil.
3) Into hot deep fat heated to 365°F drop rounded teaspoonfuls of mixture.
4) Fry the mixture till brown and drain in paper towels.
5) Keep it in oven... - 45.5248
1) In a large bowl add egg substitute and flour.
2) Mix carrots, scallions, parsley, and tarragon.
3) In another bowl, whip egg whites until stiff.
4) Combine it with the carrot mixture.
5) Heat oil on a nonstick griddle.
6) Drop 1/4-cup mounds on the... - 45.3673
Celeriac Fritters With Caper And Rosemary Aioli
1) Making the rosemary oil: To a pan, add 2 sprigs of rosemary. Add oil enough to cover the sprigs. Heat over gentle flame for a few minutes only.
2) Remove from heat and let it cool for 30 mins. Strain the oil through a sieve into a jug. There... - 45.3418
Almond And Yogurt Fritters
1) Into a bowl, sift the baking powder, flour and salt. Add the almonds and farina and stir well.
2) Add the margarine and cut it in till the mixture looks like fine bread crumbs.
3) With the help of a round-bladed knife, stir in the yogurt gradually.... - 45.0738
1. Take a large pan and add the tripes into it. Add lots of water to cover the tripes and add the bouquet garni too.
2. Cover the pan with a lid and boil the tripe slowly.
3. Remove the skin of the onions and carrots and peel them thinly. Wash the... - 44.9399
Sophie Grigson's Sweet Avocado Fritters
1) Cut the avocados in half and peel them. Remove the stone and then slice them thinly across the width so that crescents are formed.
2) Mix the avocado slices gently with the caster sugar and rum.
3) To prepare the batter, sift together... - 44.9175
New Orleans Rice Fritters
1) In a bowl, sprinkle or crumble the yeast in warm ( for dry yeast) or lukewarm (for compressed yeast) water .
2) Allow to stand for a few minutes, then stir, until dissolved.
3) Mash the rice, cool to lukewarm, then stir into the yeast mixture... - 44.7209
Conch Fritters With Jerky Spice Remoulade
1)For preparing the remoulade, mix together mayonnaise, sour pickles, water, green onion, parsley. Garlic, capers, paprika, mustard, tarragon, jerk spice, white pepper and salt. Blend well.
2)Place in refrigerator.
3)For making the fritters, mix well... - 44.325
Zippy Zucchini Fritters
1. Squeeze as much water as possible from grated zucchini
2. Leave about 1 cup of zucchini for further use.
3. Place all ingredients in the list, except oil in a bowl and mix them well.
4. Take a skillet, pour oil in it to 1/8 inch depth and heat the... - 44.3175
Battered Fried Cauliflower Fritters
1) Break the cauliflower into flowerets that are about 1 ½ inches at the widest point. Throw away the main stem.
2) Preheat oven to temperature of 225 degrees.
3) Boil a large saucepan of salted water and add the cauliflower. Return to... - 44.2835
Fruit Fritters With Toffee Custard
1. In a large bowl, prepare the custard by gently mixing the yolks and sugar together.
2. In another pan, pour the cream, the vanilla pod, and seeds and then place over a gentle heat. Bring the cream to a gentle boil and then remove from the heat.
3.... - 44.2827
Corn Fritters With Honey
Corn Fritters With Honey makes for a wonderful snack. I serve this often on weekend afternoons. Donâ€™t miss out on this easy Corn Fritters With Honey recipe. - 44.2793
Brandied Peach Fritters
Brandied Peach Fritters has a fine taste. Brandied Peach Fritters gets its taste from peaches mixed with eggs and flour, flavored with bourbon whisky. Brandied Peach Fritters is inspired by many chefs across the world. - 44.255
1. Preheat the Crisco to 375°
2. In a large bowl, combine the egg and the milk and mix well
3. Add the corn and the melted Crisco to another pan and mix well.
4. Add the flour, sugar, salt and the baking powder to the bowl and mix well... - 44.1035
For batter, sift 1 cup flour, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and pepper together.
Add melted butter, milk, lemon juice, and 1 egg yolk; blend well.
Set aside until batter comes to room temperature.
Beat egg white until stiff and fold into batter.
For fritters, beat... - 44.0697
Soak cod in cold water overnight.
The next day, drain the cod, add fresh water, and bring to a boil.
Drain, cool, and shred finely.
In a mortar, pound together to a paste the pepper pods, garlic, onion, and parsley.
Sift flour with baking powder into a bowl;... - 44.0393
Pot Roast Belly Of Pork And Pork Fritters With Apple Rings
1) Wipe the meat clean and remove the bone, if any.
2) Season with salt, papper and sage and either roll the joint and tie it securely or score the skin and leave it unrolled.
3) In a large heavy pan, heat the dripping and place it in the joint,... - 44.0367
The Shellfish Fritters is an easy to make dish that can be added to your party menu.The blend of the crispy fritters and sauce leads to an explosion of myriad flavors and texture. You jus have to try the Shellfish Fritters to understand whai iam trying to say! - 43.9095
Snack Time Corn Fritters
1. Preheat oven to 250° F.
2. Using an electric mixer, beat eggs in a bowl to fluffy. Blend in flour, milk, baking powder, sugar and salt and beat to a smooth mixture. With a spoon, add red bell pepper and corn.
3. Take a large deep... - 43.8556
Easy Corn Fritters
1) Take a bowl mix the corn with milk.
2) Sift the flour with salt, baking powder and flour and add to the corn-milk mixture.
3) Add the beaten eggs and shortening before beating the mixture thoroughly.
4) Take a frying pan or griddle and heat fat in... - 43.8379
Chicken Fritters Grand'mere
Sift the flour, salt, herbs, and baking powder together.
Beat the egg yolks until creamy then beat in the milk and sherry.
Slowly beat the flour into the liquid.
Beat the egg whites until they are stiff and fold into the batter.
Fold in the chicken and... - 43.797
Leek And Walnut Fritters
Crispy Leek And Walnut Fritters is a dish that I am crazy about. I never get tired of Leek And Walnut Fritters no matter how many times I have prepared it. Try this original Leek And Walnut Fritters recipe for yourself! - 43.6856
Sift together 1 cup flour, baking powder, and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Combine lobster, % cup milk, and egg.
Stir intoflour mixture justtill moistened.
Drop from tablespoon into deep, hot fat (375Â°).
Fry a few at a time till golden, 3 to 4 minutes.
Drain on... - 43.674
Corn Fritters! My mouth is already watering! I served these Corn Fritters last month for an official tea at home. I have been getting calls for this Corn Fritters! Recipe ever since. Try it! - 43.5733
Corn Fritter Puffs
Spread drained corn on paper towelling to dry well.
Heat fat for frying to 375 degrees.
Combine water, milk, butter, salt, paprika and anise seeds in medium-size saucepan.
Set over high heat and bring to a full rolling boil.
Add flour and stir mixture... - 43.5356
Apple Ring Fritters
1) Wash the apples and pare and core.
2) Slice the apples along the width 1/2-inch dimension.
3) Sprinkle lemon juice and sugar on the slices and allow standing for some time.
4) In a large bowl, sift flour, baking powder, sugar and salt all... - 43.509
Fromage De Chevre Chaud Aux Pommes
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Lightly grease a baking sheet with oil.
3) Slice each apples into 4 thick, horizontal slices, 1/2 to 3/4-inch-thick.
4) Arrange the toast on the baking sheet, and top each toast with an apple slice,... - 43.383
Boil eggplant until tender.
Peel and mash well.
Add onion, bell pepper, garlic, onion tops and parsley.
Add eggs, butter, salt and pepper.
Add enough flour to make a good batter.
Drop from spoon into hot fat.
Brown and drain on brown paper.
Serve hot. - 43.3559
Put eggplant in a colander, sprinkle with salt and leave to drain 30 minutes.
To make batter, sift flour and salt into a medium-size bowl.
Beat in egg yolks and olive oil.
Gradually add water and continue to beat to make a smooth batter.
Let stand 1... - 43.1937
Corn Fritters With Caramelized Onion Jam
In a small skillet, saute onion in oil until golden brown.
Add vinegar; cook and stir for 2-3 minutes.
In a small saucepan, combine jelly, tomatoes, tomato paste, curry, cinnamon, salt and pepper.
Cook over medium heat for 5-7 minutes or until... - 43.1837
1) Wash eggplants and peel them.
2) Cut crosswise into slices 1/2 inch thick; then cut into 1/2-inch sticks.
3) In large bowl, toss eggplant with salt.
4) Let stand for 20 minutes then drain.
5) On paper towels, dry the eggplants.
6)... - 43.1237
Zesty Fruit Fritters
Combine the 2 tablespoons orange juice and 1 tablespoon sugar.
Cut bananas, apple, and pineapple in bite-size pieces.
Let stand in orange juice-sugar mixture till needed.
Thoroughly drain maraschino cherries.
Sift together flour, baking powder, and 1/2... - 42.9735
Pumpkin Fritters is an amazingly delicious recipe. The effortlessly prepared fritters is a dish that you would love to serve at your party. - 42.9656
Boil cauliflower in 1/2 cup water 4 to 5 minutes, drain well.
Combine bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese and parsley together; season with salt and pepper.
Dip cauliflower florets in beaten egg, coat in bread crumb mixture and place on a serving plate.
Set... - 42.9253
Festive Corn Fritters
Sift dry ingredients together.
Combine milk, rhubarb, egg yolk, and 1 tablespoon of salad oil.
Mix until smooth.
Sift dry ingredients into rhubarb mixture.
Blend only until moistened.
Add corn and mix lightly.
Drop in small cakes into hot oil.
Fry 3 to 5... - 42.877
Pannequets Aux Epinards Et Fromage Frais
1.Remove stalk from spinach and wash its leaves thoroughly with water.
2. Drain and set aside.
3. Prepare crepes.
4. In a pan of boiling salted water, add spinach leaves.
5. When the water boils again, drain the spinach and rinse using... - 42.771
Corn Fritters With Milk
1. In a large skillet, wok or deep fat fryer, heat oil over a medium high heat. Insert a deep fat thermometer and allow the oil to heat to 250° F
2. Into a large mixing bowl, sift together flour salt and baking powder.
3. Gradually pour... - 42.7624
1) Drain the liquid from the cherries.
2) In a large bowl, beat in eggs to a frothy liquid.
3) Fold in cheese, bread crumbs, flour, sugar, spit, nutmeg and melted butter to combine all together and prepare smooth dough.
4) Sprinkle flour on... - 42.7608
Torte Du Fromage Avec Saumon
1) In a bowl, mix together capers with 8 ounces of NeufchStel cheese.
2) Stir in caper liquid as required to the cheese mixture to make it spreadable, set aside.
3) In other bowl, mix together onion with remaining Neufchatel cheese, and add... - 42.7277
Place the sliced fries in a dish, add the marinade ingredients and marinate the fries for 30 minutes to an hour, turning them over a few times.
Slip them all at once into the batter.
Pour olive oil into a skillet to a depth of at least 3/4 inch [2 cm.].
Set... - 42.7201
Strawberry Fritters, serve them pipping hot to kids and grown ups, nobody can resist them. Enjoy the fried strawberries with some chocolate sauce. You will love the sweet tangy taste and try again and again. - 42.6423
Clam Fritters With Tomato Sauce
Sift flour, baking powder, salt, and pepper together.
Drain broth from clams into measuring cup and add enough milk to make 3/4 cup.
Add to eggs; stir into flour mixture and beat thoroughly.
Add clams and butter.
Drop by spoonfuls into hot deep fat (375°F.on... - 42.6214
1) Arrange all the ingredients.
2) In a mixing bowl, sift flour with baking powder and salt.
3) In small bowl, with rotary beater, beat egg white until stiff peaks form when beater is slowly raised.
4) In medium bowl, with same beater,... - 42.477
Artichoke Fritters With Remoulade Sauce
1. Make the remoulade sauce: In a bowl, combine the mayonnaise, mustard, anchovy paste, capers, corni-chons, parsley, chives and lemon juice with 1/2 cup of water. Whisk to blend well. Cover and refrigerate until serving time.
2. Make the fritters: Pour the... - 42.3645
Spicy Courgette Fritters
Heat a griddle pan until hot.
Meanwhile, squeeze the excess moisture out of the grated courgettes; the easiest way to do this is to place all the courgettes in a clean tea towel and squeeze well.
Mix together the egg and flour until smooth.
Add all the other... - 42.3095
Yellow Split Pea Fritters
Baya Kyaw is Indian in origin and is a popular street food in Yangon, eaten as a snack throughout the day. This recipe is my sister’s version and works particularly well as a starter, simply served with a dip or my personal favourite, eaten like falafel,... - 42.2426
Place spinach and water in a 2-qt.
glass casserole dish.
Cover and microwave 14 to 16 minutes, stirring twice during cooking.
Drain, reserving 1/2 cup liquid.
Place butter in same 2 qt.glass casserole dish.
Microwave 30 seconds to 1 minute or until... - 41.9308
Walnut Rice Fritters
1) In a bowl, sift the dry ingredients together.
2) Beat in the eggs, milk and oil, until smooth.
3) Stir in the rice and walnuts, mix thoroughly.
4) In a frying pan, drop the batter by teaspoonfuls into deep hot fat and fry, until... - 41.7887
Beat the egg, sugars, and salt until light and fluffy.
Add the cinnamon, nutmeg, and vanilla.
Add the flour and pumpkin.
Add the baking powder.
Refrigerate the batter for at least 2 hours.
Drop by tablespoonfuls into deep hot fat (375Â°... - 41.7582
These corn fritters are snacky little bites made with a seasoned batter. Prepared with flour, sour cream, eggs and onion mix flavored with nutmeg and seasoned, the corn fritters are fried to cook in hot oil. Drained and served with garnish or dipping sauce of... - 41.7157
Beignets Au Fromage
1) Sift flour with salt.
2) Stir in oil and egg.
3) Pour in beer gradually until the mixture is smooth.
4) Allow the marinade to stand for an hour and then beat in egg white.
5) Roll cheese cubes in the remaining flour and then coat with... - 41.604
Asparagus Cheese Fritters
Wash, trim and cut asparagus about 1/2 inch below tips; reserve tender part of stems for soups or stews.
Blanch tips in large amount of boiling water 1 minute.
Drain immediately and dry well with paper towels.
Sift together flour, baking powder, salt and... - 41.5811
Pineapple or apples should be peeled, cored, and sliced 54-inch thick (pears are best cut in wedges).
Peeled bananas are sliced diagonally in 3 pieces.
Small clusters of seedless or seeded grapes may be dipped and fried.
Cut melon 1-inch thick and then in 2... - 41.4992
Sweet Fritters For Kids
Start by making the syrup.
Put the honey, cinnamon, clove and 250 ml (8 fl oz) water in a saucepan and boil until the syrup just coats the back of a wooden spoon - about 5-6 minutes.
Add the lemon juice and boil for 2-3 minutes more.
Chill, when it will... - 41.441
Quenelles De Fromage
In a medium sized mixing bowl, mash the Brie or Camembert and the egg yolks together with a kitchen fork until they form a fairly smooth paste.
Rub the cheese mixture through a fine wire strainer into another medium sized mixing bowl.
Discard any pulp... - 41.3559
Apple Fritter Rings
In mixing bowl stir together flour, the 2 tablespoons sugar, baking powder, and dash salt.
Mix egg, milk, and the 1 teaspoon cooking oil.
Add egg mixture all at once to dry ingredients, stirring just till blended.
Heat 1 inch cooking oil to 375°F in a... - 41.3514
Soften the gelatin in the boiling water and set it aside to cool.
Beat the egg whites stiff and set them aside.
Drain the pineapple from the juice, reserving both.
Beat together the egg yolks and sugar at high speed on an electric beater.
Add the cream,... - 41.3322
Apple Fritters With Cinnamon
Combine milk & eggs; beat well.
Add butter, sugar, salt & cinnamon, mix well.
Sift together & stir in flour & baking powder.
Add chopped apples, mix well.
Drop by spoon and fry in deep hot fat (365 degrees) until golden brown on both sides.
Drain on paper... - 41.3231
Fritter Recipes By Category