- » Frittata
Frittata, also popular as Italian omelet, in the true sense of the word, is a dish similar to the omelet or the French quiche. A frittata is thicker than an omelet owing to the inclusion of other ingredients like ... More »
If a gorgeous frittata is all you want to serve for your breakfast, then follow this recipe of all-Ontario potato frittata. In this video, chef uses the fresh Ontario potatoes to cook up the frittata. It is super easy and super delicious. Being a frittata... - 142.713
Delicious Spinach Frittata
Frittatas are an Italian dish and share a few similarity with Omelets. Watch this video to see how spinach frittata is made by using a variety of ingredients such as potato, spring onions, spices and egg. Just 20 minutes of cooking and the frittata is all... - 131.601
Frittata Salad For Two
Want to enjoy a gourmet meal that is easy and economical? This salad meal can be made in less than 20 minutes and uses fresh, organic ingredients that are delicious and healthful. The fritatta recipe combines the goodness of ham, red pepper, and asparagus... - 131.464
Make your breakfast time exciting by cooking this Bacon Frittata! Though it takes a while to cook this dish, the end result is worth the wait! This is a nutritious dish which is topped with bacon. So what are you waiting for? Try this mouthwatering dish now! - 128.359
Onion And Mushroom Frittata
Looking for a nice and filling breakfast, then this is the one. Onion and Mushroom Frittata serves as a great breakfast. It's simple to make and you can always substitute the mushrooms with some other veggie or meat. - 127.843
Nopales Cactus Frittata
Have you ever tried making something with your leftovers like beans, veggies? You should watch the video to know the trick. Crema Mexicana is used in the recipe. Egg is the main ingredient in the recipe. You can serve it with toasted bread. - 124.487
Bacon And Cheese Frittata Casserole
For a tasty bacon and egg dish without all the fat and calories, try this one! Pork bacon is substituted with lean turkey bacon, whole eggs for egg whites and whole milk with almond milk. No flipping, no oil, and it’s out of the oven in under 20 minutes.... - 120.567
Summer Squash And Feta Cheese Frittata
Are you searching for some exceptional appetizer recipe to serve during the summer time? This summer squash and feta cheese frittata can be a good choice for serving your purpose. You can prepare this much ahead and serve with some salad or favorite dip, as... - 118.554
Tender Spring Asparagus Low Fat Frittata
Frittata means no flippy-flip! This is a heart friendly frittata using egg whites, tender spring asparagus, onions cooked in olive oil and topped with a little cheese. This frittata is perfect for a light, high-rich springtime lunch or brunch. - 118.101
Low-fat Sweet Potato And Spinach Frittata
This springtime frittata offers a blast of flavor and color and is perfect for a special vegetarian brunch or a quick weekday supper. And since it’s a frittata, there is no flipping or baking needed in this one! Made with egg substitute and almond milk this... - 117.788
Frittata For Dinner
Perfect for brunch or dinner, yummy frittatas make for the ultimate addition to your meals. The chef here shares his frittata recipe that can be prepared in a snaap. Just get all the ingredients right and get frying your own healthy, tasty egg frittatas at... - 117.729
Zucchini Mushroom And Egg White Frittata
If you are looking for an alternate to your eggs and bacon breakfast, your search stops here. This zucchini mushroom and egg white frittata is one dish which completes the breakfast and keeps you healthy. So whenever you want a change of taste in your... - 115.111
Seasonal Vegetable Frittata
Every season has its own good offering of vegetables and here is a recipe making the best use of seasonal vegebles. Check out Tamra Davis learning how to cook delicious frittata with seasonal vegetables at her friend's place. Great when served with greens and... - 112.668
Low-fat Smoked Salmon Frittata
Egg Substitute studded with onions, creamy low-fat cream cheese and chunks of smoked salmon, giving this dish an interesting flavor, this frittata is perfect any time of day and a wonderfully healthy dish for Spring and Summer. - 110.703
Italian Potato Frittata
Be it a simple brunch or a casual lunch, quick, easy and comforting frittatas will make an ideal addition to your menu. Ready in just 30 minutes, this satisfying and simple dish is a real crowd-pleaser. If you haven't really tried potato frittatas yet, stream... - 105.21
Idaho Potato Frittata
When you are looking to serve a yummy appetizer, something as tasty and satisfying like potato frittatas will definitely seem like an awesome bet. Good to eat and quite a breeze to make, this one's one dish that you won't get over so easily. - 96.4592
If you friends staying over at your place, there nothing like starting your day with a nice fluffy frittata, its filling and makes you completely satisfied. Want to know how to get this going, check out this video for more! - 96.4378
Classic Italian Frittata
Want to make something special for breakfast? Try this brilliant recipe of Classic Italian Frittata. The dish makes for an ideal breakfast and is packed with nutrients. Watch the chef prepare this Italian delicacy now. - 92.0531
Bacon, Swiss Chard And Potato Frittata
For most of us a Frittata is an omelet served as a breakfast item. Here is a wonderful wholesome frittata that makes a meal anytime of the day or night. A must try for all frittata lovers. This recipe is simple to make and promises to yield a dish so yummy... - 90.5475
Simple Yet Satisfying Salmon Frittata
Need a great salmon recipe that is ready in minutes? Add some more omega 3 to your daily diet with the delectable salmon frittatas. Full of flavor and loaded with almost supernatural health benefits, this is one dish that is good for your palate, spirit, body... - 87.2457
Italian Spinach Frittata And Marble Cake
Spinach is a universal ingredient for its health values as well as flavor and here is a dish from Italian cuisine using this ingredient. Check out Gabriele making Spinach Frittata, Berries salad as well as a marble cake. A great breakfast to surprise your... - 83.3605
Spinach And Feta Frittatas
Want to treat your family to a yummy breakfast today? Try this super tasty Spinach and Feta Frittatas recipe. The dish is easy to make and can be simply replicated at home. Treat your family to this Italian delicacy today. - 77.0854
Healthy Zucchini And Tomato Frittata
Here is an excellent breakfast to help you start your day healthy and get going! The chef here showcases instructions to make zucchini and tomato frittata combined with egg and cheese. This breakfast item is easy to prepare and would help burn all those extra... - 75.8921
Potato And Vegetable Frittata
Potato and Vegetable Frittata is for 4 "normal" servings or three big ones. It takes about 30-40 minutes total to make. By default this is vegetarian, but feel free to add sausage or something like that - 49.9983
Warm the oil in a medium ovenproof no-stick skillet over medium heat.
Add the shallots; cook for 2 minutes, or until tender.
Add the potatoes, artichokes, red peppers, and thyme; cook for 2 minutes.
In a medium bowl, whisk together the egg, egg whites, and... - 49.4139
1) Preheat the oven to the desired temperature of 450°. 2) Drizzle salt over the eggplants and place in a colander or steamer and allow to stand for 10 minutes.
3) Wash thoroughly with cold water and pat dry.
4) Take a 12-inch baking... - 48.2553
First of all let me thank my neighbor for sharing this excellent Spinach Frittata recipe. I tried this recipe for Spinach Frittata the other day and was totally bowled over. A lip-smacking snack, this Spinach Frittata completes your spread. This European... - 48.0417
Artichoke And Garlic Frittata
1. In large pan, sautÃ© garlic and onion in oil until these two ingredients become soft.
2. Add mushrooms and sautÃ© for 5 minutes more.
3. Add artichoke hearts; let mix get s cool.
4. In a large mixing bowl, beat eggs.
5. Fold in cheeses,... - 47.9554
Artichoke Frittata Sandwiches
1. In a saucepan boil salted water and cook artichoke for 5 to 7 minutes until tender.
2. Drain and keep aside.
3. Stir in 1 tablespoon butter and chopped green onions.
4. Cook and stir for 1 minute.
5. For each sandwich, beat 2 eggs mixed with 1/2... - 47.8151
1) Preheat broiler.
2) In a bowl add eggs and Parmesan cheese. Lightly beat it together.
3) In an ovenproof saute pan add garlic, onions, and olive oil and cook over medium heat until onion is cooked.
4) Stir in the spices and mix.
5)... - 47.7201
1) Take a mixing bowl of medium size and add the evaporated skimmed milk, egg substitute, light sour cream, dried salad herbs and pepper together.
2) Add the arugula or spinach along with the cheese and whisk properly with a wire whisk.
3) Take... - 47.6351
Sweet Apple Frittata
In a large no-stick frying pan over medium heat, saute the apples, raisins, walnuts, honey, cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves in the oil for 7 minutes, or until the apples are just tender.
Transfer to a large bowl.
Add the eggs.
Wipe out the frying pan, then place... - 47.6306
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting it to 400°F .
2) Taking a nonstick skillet of size 10 inches with a removable handle or one that is oven safe.
3) Add 2 teaspoons of oil and heat it.
4) Increase flame to medium and add garlic, leeks,... - 47.4522
1) Slice paprika into wedges.
2) Soften the diced potatoes by steaming or boiling for 15 minutes.
3) Take a 9- or 10-inch non-stick frying pan and cook potato, onion, and green pepper in 2-4 tablespoons water for 10 minutes until all... - 47.2686
Ham And Spinach Frittata
Rinse spinach; place in 12-cup (3 L) casserole with just the water clinging to leaves.
Cover with lid or vented plastic wrap and microwave at High for 5 to 6 minutes or just until wilted, stirring once.
Drain and rinse under cold running water.
Squeeze out... - 47.0106
Pasta Frittata is a simply delicious recipe. Try this Pasta Frittata; I bet, yoy will get a huge fan following for this one. - 46.9009
Fluffy Bacon Cheese Frittata
In a skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp; remove to paper towels.
Drain, reserving 1 tablespoon drippings.
In the drippings, saute onion until tender.
Remove from the heat; set aside.
In a large mixing bowl, beat egg yolks, milk, flour and... - 46.891
1) In a large bowl, mix together the eggs, egg whites, skim milk and powdered sugar. Beat the mixture well.
2) Add in a cup of blueberries, a can of pineapple and the neufchatel cheese.
3) Take a 10-inch large overnproof skillet sprayed with cooking... - 46.6652
Frittata Of Potatoes
1) Arrange all the utensils and ingredients required.
2) In a frying pan, heat oil enough to hold potatoes and onions over moderate heat.
3)... - 46.3962
Garden Frittata Parmesan
In a saucepan cook fresh broccoli in boiling salted water, covered, 8 to 10 minutes (Or, cook frozen broccoli according to package directions.) Drain.
Combine eggs, the 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, milk, flour, basil or thyme, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon... - 45.7717
Summer Vegetable Frittata
1. Start by preheating the oven to 350°F
2. In a bowl, combine tomatoes, onion, diced peppers and cucumber, then continue to add lime juice and cilantro and season to taste with tabasco, sugar, and ground pepper, and make sure to mix it... - 45.5554
In a medium saucepan combine the water, broccoli, and carrot.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer for 6 to 8 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray.
Spread the cooked vegetables... - 45.3845
Red And Green Pepper Mozzarella Frittata
In 10-inch (25 cm) skillet over medium heat, melt 1 tbsp (15 mL) butter with 1 tbsp (15 mL) oil.
Cook onion and garlic until tender, 3 to 5 minutes.
Cut peppers into strips about 1/2 inch (1 cm) wide.
Add to onion-garlic mixture in skillet, keeping red and... - 45.3626
Spinach And Cheddar Frittata
Spinach And Ftrtato Grill has a wonderful taste. The Milk and cheddar cheese gives the Spinach And Ftrtato Grill a refreshing taste. - 45.1991
Artichoke Frittata is a mouth watering recipe which you would surely want to get to your guests attention. This great tasting and easy to prepare recipe will surely tempt you to serve to your loved ones. So make sure you dish out this Artichoke Frittata and... - 44.7807
1) Using a scrubber, scrub the zucchini and then grate the zucchini coarsely straight into a bowl
2) Using a knife mince the garlic and shallot
3) Into the frying pan, saute the garlic and shallot till soft and tender
4) Into a colander,... - 44.7608
Spinach Frittata With Spicy Tomato Sauce
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) In a saucepan mix all the sauce ingredients. Boil the mixture and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes till sauce is thickened.
3) Add salt and pepper to taste.
4) In a 10-inch nonstick skillet, heat oil and cook the... - 44.725
1. Blanch the spinach, following package instructions.
2. Drain well squeezing out as mush water as possible and pat dry between layers of paper toweling
3. In an oven proof frying pan with, melt the butter over medium heat
4. Sauté... - 44.6523
Hearty O Brien Frittata
1. Preheat the oven at 450°F
2. In a small saucepan, add potato and cover with water; bring it to a boil, cook for ten minutes till tender and then drain
3. In a bowl, mix the egg whites, yolk and quarter cup cheese and stir well to... - 44.6402
1. To prepare spinach, wash it and shake off excess water.
2. Microwave spinach with just the water clinging to leaves, covered with lid or vented plastic wrap, at High for 1-1/2 minutes.
3. Drain and squeeze the spinach very dry, chop very fine... - 44.5678
1) Preheat the oven to 375Â°F.
2) In a food processor bowl with a shredding disc, process the zucchini until shredded.
3) Remove in a colander, sprinkle with 1 tablespoon salt and allow to stand for at least 1 hour. Drain zucchini and... - 44.3231
In a large no-stick frying pan over medium heat, saute the onions in the oil for 5 minutes, or until soft.
Add the broccoli and dill; saute for 5 minutes, or until the broccoli is heated through.
In a large bowl, mix the eggs and cottage cheese.
Stir in the... - 44.2574
1) Preheat the oven to 350 F
2) Grease generously with butter the baking pan of 13 x 9x 2 inch
3) Into a large bowl, add in the cheddar, flour, onion, baking powder, seasoning salt till the cheese is evenly coated
4) Into a another... - 44.2515
Ham And Cheese Frittata
1. Preheat the broiler.
2. ln a mixing bowl, combine the milk with the sour cream until blended.
3. Add the whole eggs and then the egg whites, one at a time, whisking with a fork or wire whisk after each addition.
4. Stir in the Parmesan... - 44.1829
In a medium bowl, beat together the egg whites, milk, dry mustard, basil, salt and pepper until well combined.
Preheat the broiler.
Lightly spray a 10" ovenproof skillet with no-stick spray.
Add the potatoes, zucchini, green and red peppers,... - 44.1188
Coat an 8" X 8" baking dish with no-stick spray.
Add the onions and oil.
Microwave on high for 2 minutes.
Stir in the green peppers, red peppers, scallions, and mushrooms.
Microwave on high for 1 minute.
Add the shrimp.
Microwave on high for 1 to 2... - 44.113
Potato And Spinach Frittata
1. ln a bowl, mix together milk, sour cream until blended. Add the whole eggs, egg whites, one at a time, whisking well after each addition and season with salt and pepper.
2. In a 10-inch nonstick skillet, heat oil, sautÃ© onion,... - 44.0904
Spinach And Parmesan Frittata
Sauce: In small bowl, combine all ingredients; cover and refrigerate.
Frittata: Wash fresh spinach in at least 2 changes of lukewarm water; remove coarse stems.
In heavy saucepan, cook fresh spinach, covered, in water clinging to leaves just until wilted,... - 44.0868
Frittata Sandwiches With Peppers & Onions
In 12 inch skillet, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil over medium heat.
Add onions and cook, stirring frequently, until tender, about 8 minutes.
Add peppers; sprinkle with 14 teaspoon salt and cook until peppers are tender, about 12 minutes longer.
Keep... - 43.9765
Cheese And Bacon Frittata
1. Preheat oven to 400° F.
2. Grease an 10 1/2" au gratin dish or a large deep pie dish.
3. In a large bowl, using a wire whisk, beat eggs.
4. Add milk, onion, butter, salt and pepper and beat again until well blended.
5. Into the... - 43.9153
Heat the olive oil in a heavy frying pan.
Add the onions.
Cook, stirring frequently, over lowest possible heat until the onions are soft and golden.
Stir the flour into the milk.
Combine with the eggs and beat to mix thoroughly.
Season with the salt, pepper... - 43.8733
Frittata Alla Sardegnola
1. Preheat the grill to its highest temperature setting.
2. In a small saucepan bring water and salt to a boil, put in the diced courgettes and blanch for 3 minutes and drain thoroughly in a large sieve or colander.
3. In a large mixing... - 43.8573
Red Bell Pepper Frittata
Preheat oven to 3500.
Bring 1/4 cup water to a boil in a small saucepan; gradually stir in couscous.
Remove from heat; cover and let stand 5 minutes.
Fluff with a fork.
Combine 1 tablespoon water, salt, black pepper, 4 egg whites, and 3 eggs in a... - 43.7178
Capellini Frittata With Pancetta And Peas
1) Cut the capellini into 2-inch length pieces. Cook them al dente for 6-8 minutes. Rinse and drain.
2) In a large bowl, whisk the eggs along with mozzarella, salt, pepper and the cooked capellini. Keep aside.
3) On a skillet, saute the... - 43.6872
Pasta Frittata With Sausage And Mushrooms
1. ln a bowl, mix together milk, sour cream until blended. Add the whole eggs, egg whites, one at a time, whisking well after each addition and season with thyme, salt and pepper.
2. In a 10-inch nonstick skillet, heat oil, sautÃ©... - 43.6092
In a large frying pan, cook the bacon until it is crisp.
Drain the bacon on paper towels, crumble and reserve.
Pour off all but 2 tablespoons of the bacon fat.
Cook the onion and the corn in the bacon fat for 3 to 5 minutes or until tender.
Beat together all... - 43.5959
1) Take a 9- or 10-inch non-stick frying pan and heat 2-4 tablespoons broth in it.
2) Cook onion, garlic, zucchini and tomato for 10-15 minutes in it until all vegetables become tender.
3) In a blender or food processor, puree tofu with egg whites,... - 43.5605
Potato Frittata Sandwiches With Roasted Red Peppers
1. Roast the peppers directly over a gas flame or under the broiler as close to the heat as possible, turning until charred all over. Place the peppers in a bag and let steam for 10 minutes. Peel the peppers and remove the cores, seeds and ribs. Cut the... - 43.4057
In a large skillet, melt 1/4 cup butter or margarine.
Add onions, mushrooms and zucchini; saute until vegetables are tender, about 2 minutes.
Preheat oven to 400°F (205°C).
In a medium bowl, beat eggs.
Stir in garlic, parsley, salt, pepper and sauteed... - 43.1614
Cold Frittata Country Style
1.Add a sprinkling of salt to eggplant slices and leave them for an hour in a colander.
2.Once done, strain and wipe the eggplants.
3.Dry the artichokes using absorbent sheet.
4.In a skillet, heat half the oil and once hot, add... - 43.0674
Spinach Pasta Frittata
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Blend flour with Parmesan, eggs, cream, oil, and milk.
3. Add salt, pepper, pasta, and herbs and mix thoroughly.
4. Line an 8-inch ovenproof pie plate with 2 crossed strips foil, transfer pasta custard,... - 42.9592
Preheat the oven to 400° F.
Coat a 10-inch ovenproof skillet with nonstick cooking spray, add the butter, and melt over moderate heat.
Add the onion and sweet red pepper and saute, stirring occasionally, until very soft about 8 minutes.
Mix in the basil and... - 42.9328
Sweet Apple Frittata
1) Place a large non-stick frying pan over moderate heat and sauté the raisins, apples, walnuts, honey, nutmeg, cinnamon and cloves in oil for about 7 minutes or till the apples are soft.
2) Put the mixture in a large bowl and add the eggs.
3) Clean... - 42.8966
Zucchini Mushroom Frittata
In medium bowl, combine Egg Beaters, cheese, milk, garlic powder and seasoned pepper; set aside.
Spray 10-inch ovenproof nonstick skillet lightly with nonstick cooking spray.
Over medium-high heat, saute zucchini, tomato and mushrooms in skillet until... - 42.8679
Corn And Tomato Frittata
Coat a medium nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add corn and green onions; saute until tender.
Combine egg substitute and next 4 ingredients; stir well.
Pour egg mixture over vegetables in skillet.
Cover and cook over... - 42.6692
1)In a deep pan, boil Buitoni Eliche in salted water as per pack instructions.
2)Remove from heat and drain. Sprinkle 1 tsp Sasso Olive Oil and set aside.
3)In a frying pan, heat the remaining Sasso Olive Oil in a frying pan and sauté the onions 2 to... - 42.5731
Pepper And Potato Frittata
Heat the olive oil in a large frying pan.
Add the peppers.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, for 3 or 4 minutes or until the peppers are soft. (Unpeeled peppers will take longer to soften.)
Add the onion and the potatoes and mix with a fork.
Cook... - 42.5378
Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Whisk the eggs in a bowl with a splash of water.
Add a dash of salt and pepper.
Place a medium saute pan (with an oven proof handle) over medium heat.
When the pan is hot, add the olive oil.
Saute the onion until crispy brown,... - 42.4677
Broccoli Potato Frittata
Preheat oven to 350° F.
If using fresh broccoli, steam or boil until tender about 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, heat the oil in a 10-inch ovenproof skillet over moderate heat for 1 minute.
Add the potatoes, onion, red pepper, garlic, and half of the salt, thyme,... - 42.39
Cauliflower-Tomato Frittata is an irresistible delicious side dish recipe. Try this Cauliflower-Tomato Frittata; I bet you will have a huge fan following among your friends and relatives. - 42.3827
Frittata Di Vegetali
1. Blanch mustard greens for 4-5 minutes in boiling water or follow label directions.
2. Drain thoroughly in a colander.
3. In a large mixing bowl, break in eggs and add milk.
4. Beat with a wire whisk until thick and frothy.
5. Fold in... - 42.3757
Italian Cheesy Frittata
1) In a small skillet, saute the green pepper and onion in 2 tablespoons of the butter or margarine for about 5 minutes, until soft.
2) Stir in the tomato, 1/2 teaspoon of the salt and oregano, cook gently for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until... - 42.3275
Hominy And Watercress Frittata
1) Coarsely cut the watercress .
2) In a heavy skillet, saute the watercress in the melted butter for 1 min and add hominy.
3) Turn of the heat and cover the skillet to gently warm the hominy.
4) Beat eggs with milk, season with the salt and... - 42.2715
Hearty O'brien Frittata
Place potato in a small saucepan; cover with water.
Bring to a boil.
Cook 10 minutes or until tender; drain.
Preheat oven to 450°.
Combine 1/4 cup cheese, egg whites, and egg yolk in a bowl; stir well.
Melt margarine in a 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium... - 42.2513
Easy Vegetable Frittata
Place butter and onion in 9-inch quiche dish.
Microwave at HIGH (10) 2 to 3 minutes.
Add asparagus, mushrooms and zucchini.
Microwave at HIGH (10) 4 to 5 minutes; stir after 2 minutes.
In small mixing bowl, combine eggs, milk, salt, pepper and hot sauce.
Pour... - 42.2441
Frittata Of Courgettes And Bacon
1) Pre-heat the oven to moderate temperature.
2) In a small pan, saute the courgettes, bacon and onion in oil for 2-3 min.
3) Place the mixture in a small ovenproof gratin dish, stir to grease the dish; season with salt, pepper and... - 42.2091
Italian Sausage And Rice Frittata
1 Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2 In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, milk and salt. Set aside.
3 In an 11 -inch ovenproof nonstick skillet, cook the sausage for about 7 minutes over high heat until no longer pink.
4 Lower the... - 42.1889
1) In a small skillet, melt butter or margarine. Add in the green peppers and onions and saute for 5 minutes or till they turn soft.
2) Add in the tomatoes, 1/2 teaspoon salt and oregano. Cook on low flame for 10 minutes until all the liquid has... - 42.1784
Baked Eggplant Frittata
Heat oil in a wide frying pan over medium heat; add eggplant, onion, and garlic.
Cook, stirring often, until vegetables are soft .
Add mushrooms, zucchini, basil, oregano, salt, and pepper.
Cook, stirring, until mushrooms are soft.
Add tomatoes and cook,... - 42.1663
Onion Bacon And Spinach Frittata
Preheat oven to 450°.
Cook bacon slices in a 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat until crisp.
Combine bacon slices and next 4 ingredients in a bowl, and stir well.
Add onion to skillet; cover and cook 5 minutes or until crisp-tender, stirring... - 42.1563
Asian Style Frittata
In a large skillet on medium heat, saute the onions in the oil for 3 or 4 minutes.
Stir the optional garlic and the broccoli into the onions and continue to saute for 3 to 4 minutes.
Add the mushrooms and peppers to the skillet.
In a bowl, whisk the eggs with... - 42.0995
In an 8-inch oven-going skillet with nonstick finish, cook onion and garlic in butter till tender.
In saucepan, cook zucchini in salted water till almost tender, about 5 minutes; drain.
Add with tomato to onion and garlic;continue cooking till tomato is... - 41.9592
Italian Style Vegetable Frittata
Preheat broiler to hot.
Drain mushrooms (use marinating liquid in a salad dressing or other recipe).
Pat asparagus dry with paper towels.
In a large bowl beat eggs, bread crumbs, water, salt and black pepper until blended.
In a medium skillet with an... - 41.9381
Swiss Chard And Potato Frittata
In a covered medium saucepan cook potatoes in a small amount of boiling lightly salted water for 10 to 12 minutes or until tender; drain.
In a medium mixing bowl beat together the whole eggs, egg whites, chives, Parmesan cheese, milk, and pepper.
Stir in... - 41.8822
Tomato Olive And Pepper Frittata
1. Stir milk and sour cream together until blended. Add the whole eggs, egg whites, one at a time, whisking well after each addition and season with salt and pepper.
2. In a 10-inch nonstick skillet, heat oil, saute sweet peppers, until soft and... - 41.7351
STIR THE YEAST into the warm water in a small bowl and let sit until frothy, 3 to 4 minutes.
IN THE LARGE BOWL of an electric mixer, combine 2 cups of the flour with the yeast mixture, milk, eggs, sugar, butter, and salt and mix well.
Add enough of the... - 41.705
Spinach And Fontina Cheese Frittata
Finely chop fresh spinach.
In saucepan melt 1 tablespoon butter or margarine.
Add onion, garlic, and fresh or thawed spinach.
Cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, about 15 minutes or till liquid is evaporated from spinach.
Remove from heat; stir in... - 41.6737
Squash And Potato Frittata
Place potatoes in a medium saucepan; cover with water, and bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
Cook, uncovered, 20 minutes or just until tender.
Drain; let cool.
Peel potatoes, and cut into 1/4 inch slices.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray;... - 41.4902
Frittata Recipes By Category