- » Frito Corn
Frito Corn Recipes
Enjoy our collection of frito corn recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for frito corn recipes.
Frito Chili Pie Casserole
Place 2 cups of Fritos Brand Corn Chips in a baking dish.
Arrange chopped onion and half of grated cheese on the corn chips.
Pour chili over onion and cheese.
Top with the remaining corn chips and grated cheese.
Bake at 350° F for 15 to 20 minutes. - 24.0575
Frito pie is a cheese and corn chips pie. Cheesy and savory, this fritos recipe has added onions in for for an extra taste and can be served as a side with meats or vegetables. It is filling and heavy. - 27.0815
Frito Pie - Copykat.com
If you want to make a quick snack just get the Fritos from the super market and make this yummy recipe. Find out the tricks behind this simple and ever munching snack. - 112.942
Funky Fritos Chili Pie Casserole For Quick Dinner
Wanna surprise your family with a dish they will simply love? Try this delectable casserole a la the Betty style. Loaded with chili, cheese, and Fritos, this is one dish that will get all the compliments flowing. Tune into the recipe video to learn all about... - 95.6009
Red Frito Pie
1) In a slow cooker, add in onion, hamburger, garlic, chilies, and water. Mix well.
2) Close the slow cooker with the lid and cook on LOW for 8 to 10 hours.
3) Remove from heat and drain.
3) Upon crisp corn chips, evenly spoon over the... - 39.9321
1 Grease a 1 1/2- or 2-quart casserole generously. Place a layer of corn chips in casserole, using 1 1/2 cups of the chips. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2 Add the onion in an even layer. Spread the chile evenly over the onion. Sprinkle with remaining corn chips... - 22.858
Chi Li-frito Casserole
Place chili in casserole; sprinkle with onion.
Add corn chips; sprinkle cheese over top.
Bake at 375 degrees for 20 minutes. - 25.9721
Mix together well.
Add 2 bags Fritos corn chips.
Top with dressing. - 21.6123
Corn And Sour Cream Superbowl Dip
If you are on the lookout for a Superbowl dip recipe that is easy to make and amazingly delicious, then your search ends here. Watch this video and learn to make a tasty dip that will go well with all Superbowl treats, including nachos! - 109.424
The Hit Of St Anne
Mix thoroughly; chill and serve with Fritos.
This recipe may not be very good for the waistline if you're going to be in a but it sure makes you a hit at any party - 18.8379
1. On a double boiler, melt chocolate, stirring continuously until smooth.
2. Add crushed corn chips to the melted chocolate
3. Drop by spoonful onto a waxed paper and chill.
4. Serve Chilled - 30.9941
Brown ground beef; add onion and cook until slightly brown.
Add chili with beans, tomato sauce and seasonings and simmer 15 minutes.
Add corn chips, cheese and olives.
Mix well; pour into greased 9 x 12-inch glass casserole dish.
Bake, uncovered, in 350... - 35.6342
Snappy Bean Dip
1. In a large pan mix the tomatoes and the chilies
2. Heat the pan and cook the tomatoes till they are soft and pulpy and then add the cheese.
3. Heat the pan for a few minutes more till the cheese melts. Immediately add the FRITOS® Brand Jalapeno... - 26.1443
Cook kidney beans with grease, onion, greenpep-per, ham hock, tomato paste, garlic salt and oregano until done and tender.
Brown ground beef with salt and pepper to taste.
About 30 minutes before serving, combine beans, ground beef and chili powder.
Keep... - 33.0369
Hamburger Taco Soup
Brown together and wash to remove fat; drain.
Add: Garnish: Place tortilla or corn chips (Fritos) in bottom of bowl.
Layer grated cheese.
Pour hot soup over and place sour cream on top with green onions. - 31.267
Texas Chocolate Bark
Chocolate is hard to be forgone by most as it is loved so much and here is a healthy recipe using it. Check out the video to make Gluten Free Texas Chocolate Bark using chocolate chips and gluten free pretzels as the key ingredients. Temptation sans the fat... - 110.054
The summer has just set in, so there is nothing like making something nice and healthy! This bean salad is the thing to make for a potluck too! An easy salad shown by Gavin, check out the video! - 109.572
Momma's Chip Dip
Mix everything but avocados. Chill
Add avocados when ready to serve. - 30.4137
Southern Bean Dip Soup
1. In a large kettle, empty the FRITOS® Brand Jalapeno Bean Dip, broth and water and mix well.
2. Simmer the kettle uncovered on a medium-high heat for 30 minutes till done
3. Add the onions, celery, corn and pepper to the kettle and simmer again for... - 37.0761