- » Frisky Sour
Frisky Sour Recipes
Enjoy our collection of frisky sour recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for frisky sour recipes.
Frisky Sour has a great taste. Frisky Sour gets its taste from soup mixed with beef broth and ice cubes, flavored with lemon juice. - 20.8431
1) Into a shaker or a tightly-lidded jar, add in the condensed beef broth, soup can water, ice cubes and lemon juice.
2) Place the lid on and shake vigourously.
3) Serve Frisky Sour in chilled tall glasses. - 26.7508
1) In a large shaker or jar with tight lid, put broth, ice cubes, lemon juice, and 2/3 cup cold water.
2) Cover, and shake well.
3) Serve the frisky sour in chilled glasses. - 25.6709
Chill cans of soup in refrigerator 4 hours or more.
Just before serving, combine all ingredients in a container; cover and shake. - 15.3921
1. Refrigerate consomme 3 to 4 hours.
2. Then combine with water and lemon juice. Stir briskly to blend. Serve "on-the-rocks" in old-fashioned glasses. - 19.0102
1. Take a shaker and add condensed beef broth, water, lemon juice and ice cubes into it. Cover the shaker and shake well.
2. Serve after garnishing with lemon twists. - 26.2103
Juice the flesh of the papaya with the grapefruit (pith left on) and the raspberries.
Squeeze in the lime juice and mix together.
Serve with a few ice cubes and, if liked, decorate with lime slices. - 28.2831