- » Fried Zucchini Patty
Fried Zucchini Patty Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fried zucchini patty recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fried zucchini patty recipes.
The Greek Cook:zucchini Patties
Appetizers with vegetables can be great with drinks or as snacks for lunch. Check out chef Vassilis showing how to make the colorful and nutritious Zucchini Patties with zucchini and other vegetables. Great to have with drinks or with sauce. - 89.2677
Zucchini Grain Patties
Combine the zucchini, cracked wheat, eggs, cheese, onion, salt, thyme, and rosemary in a medium bowl.
Let sit for 20 minutes.
Form mixture into patties.
Pour oil into a skillet, and fry patties over medium heat until brown on each side.
Garnish with... - 34.6558
Thoroughly scrub the zucchini; remove both ends, but do not peel.
Coarsely shred the zucchini into a bowl; press out and remove the water.
Mix the dry zucchini with the unbeaten eggs, Parmesan, garlic, flour, parsley, salt, and pepper.
Meanwhile heat a small... - 33.9916
Zucchini Patties With Dill Dip
For the dill dip, in a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients.
Cover and refrigerate until serving.
Place the zucchini in a colander to drain; squeeze to remove excess liquid.
Pat dry; set aside.
In a large bowl, combine the bread crumbs, seafood... - 43.1084
Pasta With Shrimp And Zucchini Patties
1. Dice the apple and drizzle the maple syrup. Broil in oven for 20 minutes at 350 degrees F.
2. Heat a pan and pour in the olive oil, sauté the garlic for a few minute.
3. Add in the grape tomatoes and canned tomatoes, sauté for few... - 118.317
Ground Lamb Patties With Vegetable Medley
? Place lamb, parsley, cayenne pepper, tarragon, garlic, salt and pepper in bowl; mix together until well combined. Shape into 4 patties.
? Heat half of oil in large frying pan over medium heat. Add lamb patties and cook 10 to 12 minutes, turning over 4... - 34.9827
Vegetable And Rice Patties
1.Combine rice, bran, flour, onion, garlic, ginger, corn, carrot, zucchini and pine nuts.
Blend together peanut butter, soy sauce, yoghurt and egg whites and add to rice mixture.
2.Shape mixture into 16 patties.
Coat with breadcrumbs.
Heatanon-stickfrypan and... - 37.2706
Angel Hair Patties
1) In a medium bowl, mix in the cooked angel hair pasta, eggs, cheese, zucchini, carrot, mushrooms and skim milk.
2) Add in flour, salt and onion powder to the pasta mixture. Stir well.
3) Divide the mixture into four equal parts. Shape into 4... - 44.2938
1. Drain zucchini in a colander for 30 minutes; then squeeze to remove moisture.While zucchini is draining, melt 2 teaspoons of the margarine in a wide nonstick frying pan over medium heat. Add onion; stir often until lightly browned (about 10 minutes).... - 22.6141
Hashed Brown Zucchini
Coarsely shred zucchini you should have about 4 cups and combine with salt in a medium-size bowl.
Let stand for about 15 minutes.
Squeeze with your hands to press out moisture.
Stir in eggs, cheese, and garlic.
Melt 2 tablespoons of the butter in a wide... - 42.0251
Crunchy Egg Patties
Drain tofu and pat dry with paper towels.
Crumble into a large bowl; stir in sherry and soy and let stand for 5 minutes.
Add celery, onion, zucchini, mushrooms, bean sprouts, salt, pepper, and cheese; mix lightly.
Lightly beat eggs, then stir into vegetable... - 43.1918
Heat water or broth in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
Add tomatoes, red pepper, green pepper, celery, zucchini, and onions.
Cook and stir for 10 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Stir in peas, corn, and thyme.
Mash the... - 47.5544
Green Noodles With Zucchini Sauce
Cut fresh pasta into medium-wide noodles about 10 inches long.
In a wide frying pan over medium-high heat, cook onion, red pepper, and garlic in oil until vegetables are limp.
Add tomatoes and their liquid (break up tomatoes with a spoon), as well as parsley,... - 45.2614
Wisconsin Tuna Cakes With Lemon Dill Sauce
In large bowl, toss together tuna, bread crumbs, onions and pimentos.
In small bowl, beat together egg and milk; stir in lemon peel.
Stir into tuna mixture; toss until moistened.
With lightly floured hands, shape into eight 4-inch patties.
In large nonstick... - 38.502
Vegetable And Salad Roll Ups
1. To make patties, place soya beans, breadcrumbs, carrot, zucchini (courgette), cumin, tomato paste (puree) and egg white in a bowl and mix to combine. Shape mixture into 12 small patties and cook in a nonstick frying pan over a medium heat for 3 minutes... - 37.4509
Lamb In Dill Gravy
1) Take a large bowl and combine ground lamb, salt and red pepper seasoning in it until well-blended.
2) Figure the mixture into 6 patties about 1/2 inch thick.
3) In a large frying pan, fry the patties slowly for 12 minutes, tossing once and transfer... - 41.627
Beef Barley Burgers
Cook broth and barley in small saucepan over medium heat until tender.
Remove from heat and let stand 5 minutes.
Combine remaining ingredients, except oil, buns and toppings; stir until well mixed.
Form into 4 thick patties.
Heat oil in large frying... - 38.7065
Mock Crab Cakes
Mix all ingredients together.
Form mixture into individual serving pat-tics, then roll in bread crumbs.
Fry patties in butter flavored Crisco until crispy and golden brown. - 28.9327
Lamb In Dill Gravy
1. Break up lamb and combine with salt and red-pepper seasoning in a large bowl; mix lightly until well-blended. Shape into 6 patties about 1/2 inch thick.
2. Pan-fry slowly, turning once, in a large frying pan for 12 minutes on medium. Place on a deep... - 32.5112
Walnuts and veggies and brown rice oh my! This is a great tasting high protein burger. Soy free and so delicious. - 0
Place the potatoes in a medium saucepan.
Cover with cold water and bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce the heat to medium and cook for 15 to 20 minutes, or until the potatoes are tender when tested with a sharp knife.
Coat a large no-stick skillet... - 43.8377
Spicy Chicken Croquettes
1) In a bowl, mix sauce, chicken and Tabasco.
2) Add salt, pepper, onion and lemon juice, as per taste.
3) In a greased cookie sheet, spread the mixture about 1 inch thick.
4) Place inside refrigerator to chill.
5) Cut the layer in 8... - 45.0917
Chicken And Vegetable Fritters
Cut eggplant into 1/2 by 2-inch pieces; break cauliflower into small flowerets; cut squash (zucchini, patty pan, or crookneck) into 1-inch-thick pieces or sticks.
Dust vegetables and chicken chunks with flour; shake off excess.
Then sprinkle with salt and dip... - 37.3364
Lightly work into the meat with your fingers or a fork, the carrots, tomato, onion and parsley.
Season with salt and pepper.
Shape into 4 patties.
Cook quickly on a lightly oiled hot griddle until browned on each side and juicy moist inside.
Serve at once on... - 31.686
1. To make patties, boil, steam or microwave broccoli, zucchini (courgettes) and carrots until tender. Drain, rinse under cold running water and pat dry.
2. Place broccoli, zucchini (courgettes), carrots, onions, garlic and parsley in a food processor and... - 38.6268
Wheat Germ Burgers
1. In a large bowl, beat eggs to blend. Stir in wheat germ, cheese, mushrooms, onion, thyme, rosemary, and zucchini. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
2. On sheet of plastic wrap, shape wheat germ mixture into 4 equal patties, each about 3/4 inch (2 cm)... - 29.9767
Savory Summer Squash
Insert shredding disc in food processor.
Cut squash in pieces to fit the feed tube; shred.
In a wide frying pan, combine butter, water, salt, basil, pepper, and garlic powder.
Mix in squash.
Cover and cook over medium heat until squash is just tender (about 5... - 39.7536
Sopes pronounced "SOH-peh" are an amazing snack or light meal classified as antojitos ("little whims") in Spanish. Each geographical region has their own version of this south of the border dish originating in Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico.
Sopes are... - 57.6905