- » Fried Zucchini Parmesan
Fried Zucchini Parmesan Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fried zucchini parmesan recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fried zucchini parmesan recipes.
Thyme & Parmesan Zucchini Fritters
Cut zucchini in half; boil in water until tender.
Drain and immediately place in bowl to save exuding juices.
When cool, place zucchini in suitable pan and mash thoroughly.
Pour vegetable juices over 1 or 2 slices bread, squeeze as dry as possible, and... - 35.953
Zucchini And Tomato Parmesan
Preheat a wok or large skillet over high heat; add cooking oil.
(Add more oil as necessary during cooking.) Stir-fry garlic in hot oil for 15 seconds.
Add zucchini; stir-fry for 1 1/2 minutes.
Add green onions; stir-fry about 1 1/2 minutes or till vegetables... - 38.6213
Eggplant Or Zucchini Parmesan
1) Preheat the oven to 375Â°F.
2) Slice the eggplant into 1/4-inch thick slices, then dredge in the beaten eggs, then in the flour and sprinkle with salt.
3) In a non-stick pan, fry the eggplant slices in 1 to 2 teaspoons oil over a... - 43.2254
Zucchini Parmesan Frittata
In a bowl, beat eggs with water to blend, then beat in pepper and nutmeg.
Pour oil into a 10- to 12-inch nonstick frying pan with an ovenproof handle; heat over medium heat.
Add zucchini and bell pepper; cook, stirring, until softened (about 7... - 32.1221
Tomato Zucchini Stir Fry
1) In hot oil, sauté the zucchini with onion, 2 tablespoons parsley, garlic, salt, pepper and oregano, frequently stirring till the zucchini has tendered.
2) Add the tomatoes and cook for another 5 minutes or till the concoction has heated... - 43.743
Oven Fried Zucchini Chips
Cut zucchini into 1/4-inch-thick slices; set aside.
Combine egg substitute and Italian dressing in a small bowl; stir well.
Combine breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, and pepper in a small bowl; stir well.
Dip zucchini in egg mixture; dredge in breadcrumb... - 34.9353
In plastic bag or shallow bowl combine bread crumbs, cheese, flour and salt.
Dip zucchini in egg, then coat with crumb mixture.
Fry in hot oil in fry pan until golden brown and crispy, turning occasionally.
Drain on paper towels.
Serve immediately - 23.9502
Sausage Zucchini Stir Fry
Sausage Zucchini Stir Fry is a delicious stir-fried recipe. Try this effortlessly prepared mouth watering Sausage Zucchini Stir Fry dish; you would always love to serve to your loved ones. - 33.4553
Oven Fried Zucchini Sticks
1.Preheat oven to 475 degrees F.
2.In a shallow dish, mix together breadcrumbs, garlic powder, Parmesan cheese. Keep aside.
3.Cut the zucchini lengthwise to get 4 pieces and further cut these in half crosswise.
4.In a zip top bag, place... - 46.2344
Cut zucchini in half lengthwise, cut each half into eight strips.
Combine breadcrumbs and cheese.
Dip zucchini in Italian salad dressing, and roll in breadcrumb mixture.
Place zucchini in a single layer on a lightly greased baking sheet.
Bake at 475Â° for 5... - 27.4637
Oven Fried Zucchini Spears
1. Preheat oven to 475°F.
2. On shallow plate, combine all ingredients except zucchini and oil; set aside.
3. Slice off ends of zucchini. Cut each zucchini lengthwise into quarters; cut each quarter in half.
4. In large plastic bag, combine oil, zucchini,... - 29.4275
Oven Fried Zucchini Chips
1. Pre heat an oven at 237.5 C (475F).
2. In a small bowl, combine egg and dressing. Mix well and keep aside.
3. In a small bowl, combine bread crumbs, flour, cheese and pepper. Mix well and keep aside.
4. Grease baking tray with vegetable spray... - 43.5574
Fabulous Zucchini French Fries
Remove tips from unpeeled zucchini and cut into shoestring strips 3 or 4 inches long.
Sprinkle well with salt and roll lightly in flour.
Shake off excess flour and drop strips, a handful at a time, into eggs beaten lightly with 1 1/2 tablespoons water.
In... - 40.1262
Sausage Zucchini Fry
1) In a frying pan put sausage meat.
2) Stir fry the meat until no pink remains.
3) Stir in the next 6 ingredients to meat.
4) Saute stirring occasionally for 15 minutes.
5) In an uncovered Dutch oven boil water. Cook spaghetti, cooking oil and salt in... - 47.1695
Everyone swarms over a plate of fries. This is going to be a plate of crunchy zucchini fries! A healthier option than potatoes! See Maria make these baked crunchy sticks in this video. - 81.2342
Zucchini 'fried' Sticks Betty's Best
Betty Bannerman Busciglio, professional cooking teacher, demonstrates a favorite appetizer..."fried" Zucchini (or courgette) sticks. Actually baked not fried...a healthy version. - 128.651
Zippy Zucchini Fritters
1. Squeeze as much water as possible from grated zucchini
2. Leave about 1 cup of zucchini for further use.
3. Place all ingredients in the list, except oil in a bowl and mix them well.
4. Take a skillet, pour oil in it to 1/8 inch depth and heat the... - 44.3175
Mom's Best Zucchini Fritters
Mom's Best Zucchini Fritters is a simply delicious recipe. Try this Zucchini Fritters; I bet, yoy will get a huge fan following for this one. - 37.294
Mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
Shape into small cakes.
Fry in vegetable oil on a hot griddle until golden brown on both sides. - 30.7163
Simple Summer Sautéed Zucchini
For a delicious side dish that is ready in minutes, try sautéed zucchini. This delicious side dish is an easy and effortless way to incorporate summer freshness to any meal. Delicious and colorful, Betty's zucchini recipe is sure to please all palate. Stream... - 100.012
Hamburger Zucchini Scramble
Toss zucchini with about 2 teaspoons flour to coat lightly.
Heat oil in large heavy skillet and stir-fry zucchini with onion and garlic until onion is soft and zucchini lightly browned.
Crumble in beef, a little at a time, and stir-fry until lightly... - 38.3783
Zucchini Pancakes With Warm Tomato Coulis
Heat the oil in a medium skillet over moderate heat.
Saute the onion until golden brown, about 15 minutes.
Add the garlic and saute for 1 more minute.
Add the tomatoes, bay leaves, thyme, salt, and pepper.
Reduce to a simmer and cook uncovered for 15... - 42.6296
Italian Sausage And Zucchini
Remove casings from sausage and crumble meat.
Place wok over high heat.
When wok is hot, add sausage and stir-fry until browned (about 5 minutes); remove sausage from wok with a slotted spoon and set aside.
To drippings in wok, add onion and carrot.
Stir-fry... - 44.1646
Thoroughly scrub the zucchini; remove both ends, but do not peel.
Coarsely shred the zucchini into a bowl; press out and remove the water.
Mix the dry zucchini with the unbeaten eggs, Parmesan, garlic, flour, parsley, salt, and pepper.
Meanwhile heat a small... - 31.6496
Baked Sausage With Zucchini
Heat butter in skillet.
When hot and foamy, add zucchini.
Toss for 2-3 minutes.
Remove zucchini and add onion.
Cook 2-3 minutes.
Add sausage, thyme, salt, and pepper.
Stir to break up meat.
Put back zucchini.
Add bread crumbs, eggs, and 1/4 cup... - 42.0533
Zucchini Vegan Sausage Skillet
Vegan Sausage is a good meat substitute. It gives a good flavor to the dish and you can serve it with brown rice. All you vegetarians will really love this dish. So do try it out. - 141.902
Zucchini Stuffed With Zucchini
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Trim ends from zucchini, but leave whole. Cook zucchini in a large saucepan of boiling salted water 3 minutes; drain and rinse under cold running water. Cut zucchini in half lengthwise. Scoop out centers to form a trench down middle... - 32.8667
Fry bacon in large skillet until browned.
Beat together eggs, salt, pepper, and onion.
Stir in cheese, spaghetti, and zucchini.
Scoop bacon up with slotted spoon; mix into spaghetti mixture.
Pour mixture into heated skillet with bacon fat; fry until... - 37.236
Zucchini Cheese Pancakes
Spread zucchini on foil and sprinkle with salt.
Let stand 1 hour and press out moisture.
In small mixing bowl, soften cream cheese and blend in Parmesan.
Stir in zucchini, flour, grated onion, pepper to taste and beaten eggs.
Heat a film of light vegetable... - 38.2084
In bowl stir together biscuit mix, Parmesan cheese, and pepper.
Stir in beaten eggs just till mixture is moistened.
Fold in zucchini.
In large heavy skillet or griddle melt butter over medium-hot coals.
Using 2 tablespoons mixture for each fritter, cook four... - 27.0776
Zucchini Spaghetti With Fresh Basil
1. Push the zucchini lengthwise through a mandoline sheer to make fine (1/8-inch) strands.
2. In a small bowl, stir together the cornstarch, chicken broth, wine, salt and pepper. Set the sauce aside.
3. Spoon the olive oil into a large heavy skillet and place... - 30.4502
Heat oil in skillet and saute zucchini and celery until celery is tender.
Add tomatoes, salt, and pepper.
Cook, covered, for 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
Mix beaten eggs, cheese, and thyme and pour over vegetables.
Cook over low heat for 8 to 10 minutes... - 37.413
In a bowl combine biscuit mix, cheese, salt, and pepper.
Stir in eggs just until mixture is moistened; fold inzucchini.
For each round, drop'2 tablespoons mixture in soft butter or margarine.
Fry 2-3 minutes on each side until brown.
This is an excellent... - 31.5428
This recipe is great to make during spring time. Zucchini Fritters is a simple appetizer but very tasty. These can be served for a small get together as well. - 105.193
Cheesy Zucchini Pancakes
Scrub zucchini and trim off ends.
Shred coarsely in food processor or by hand.
Let stand for 30 minutes in strainer.
Place small amounts of drained zucchini in cloth kitchen towel and twist to squeeze out excess moisture.
Meanwhile beat together cream cheese,... - 41.6193
1. Drain zucchini in a colander for 30 minutes; then squeeze to remove moisture.While zucchini is draining, melt 2 teaspoons of the margarine in a wide nonstick frying pan over medium heat. Add onion; stir often until lightly browned (about 10 minutes).... - 21.1214
Hashed Brown Zucchini
Coarsely shred zucchini you should have about 4 cups and combine with salt in a medium-size bowl.
Let stand for about 15 minutes.
Squeeze with your hands to press out moisture.
Stir in eggs, cheese, and garlic.
Melt 2 tablespoons of the butter in a wide... - 39.9253
Skillet Zucchini Pancake
1) In a bowl, add zucchini, potatoes, green onions, flour, egg, egg whites, garlic, salt and pepper.
2) On a non-stick skillet, melt 1 teaspoon of margarine and spread it to all sides.
3) Pour the zucchini mixture onto the pan. Using a spatula, flatten... - 42.8604
1) In a large frying pan, boil salted water anc ook zucchini for 10 minutes.
2) Lift out the zucchini carefully and drain well.
3) Scoop out zucchini from inside and mash the pulp. Keep the empty shell aside.
4) From sausages, peel the... - 38.1174
Matchstick Zucchini With Marinara Sauce
Insert slicing disc.
Cut zucchini into julienne strips as shown on facing.
Change to metal blade; mince garlic.
Heat marinara sauce in a small pan over medium heat until hot; keep hot.
Heat oil in a wide frying pan over medium heat.
Add zucchini and garlic... - 36.0339
These Zucchini Pancakes enriched with cheese, biscuit mix and pepper are a type of omelet. You'll simply love them for a meal ! Try these Zucchini Pancakes out and tell me if you feel the same about them. - 30.0892
1) Using a scrubber, scrub the zucchini and then grate the zucchini coarsely straight into a bowl
2) Using a knife mince the garlic and shallot
3) Into the frying pan, saute the garlic and shallot till soft and tender
4) Into a colander,... - 44.7608
Pizza Sauced Zucchini Chicken
In a medium saucepan cook zucchini, covered, in a small amount of boiling water for 4 to 6 minutes or till crisp-tender.
Meanwhile, in a shallow dish stir together the bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese.
Dip breast halves into egg and then into... - 41.0776
Healthy Pasta With Tomato And Zucchini Sauce
What better way to get your family to eat more vegetables than a super healthy pasta dish that comes loaded with tomato and zucchini sauce? Betty's low fat, tasty pasta supper can be rustled up in minutes and makes for a healthy, hassle-free indulgence. Treat... - 108.942
Turkey Zucchini Skillet
If you are having a hard time to figure out, how to serve good food on the dinner table in minimum time, then this video is a must watch. Chef Dani Spies teaches you the tips to cook delicious as well as nutritious food within couple of minutes. The turkey... - 140.024
Squash And Parmesan Medely
Melt butter in preheated wok or large skillet, coating sides and bottom; allow to heat at medium high (325Â°) for 2 minutes.
Add onion; stir-fry briefly.
Stir in zucchini, yellow squash, and green pepper; cook 2 to 3 minutes or until crisp-tender.
Add... - 26.0988
Tomato Zucchini Pie
Cut unpeeled zucchini into 1/8-inch slices.
Separate onion slices into rings.
Heat oil in heavy skillet.
Add onion and zucchini and stir-fry over low heat until onion is soft and zucchini tinged with brown, about 5 minutes.
Slice tomatoes about 1/3-inch thick... - 42.5025
Herbs & Cheese Stuffed Zucchini
Fufill your baking desires with this recipe of stuffed Zucchini. This dish would also give you a feeling of having super food. Incredibly healthy and tasty recipe of stuffed Zucchiniwould surely make your family fall for the dish! Fall in love with Italain... - 45.1941
Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
Parboil the zucchini for 5 minutes, then remove from the water and let cool.
Slice the zucchini in half lengthwise and scoop out the insides, creating a bowl to hold the... - 42.0909
In a 10 or 11-inch frying pan with ovenproof handle, heat 3 tablespoons of the olive oil over medium-high heat.
When oil is hot, add garlic and zucchini; cook, stirring occasionally, until zucchini is crisp-tender (about 5 minutes).
Remove from heat.
In a... - 39.4411
Try this version of amazingly delicious Stuffed Zucchini recipe. An effortlessly prepared zuchhini recipe; the Stuffed Zucchini is a dish that you would surely love to talk about with us! - 44.6637
1. Preheat the oven to 225 degrees centigrade.
2. Cut courgettes in half lengthwise and spoon out most of the pulp, leaving hollow boat-like shells about 1/4 inch thick. Set the shells aside and chop the pulp coarsely.
3. In a heavy... - 45.3395
Parmesan Stuffed Squash
1. Lightly grease a baking dish with butter
2. Preheat the oven to 425° F
3. Scoop out and discard the seedy center of the squash halves, leaving ¼ -inch thick shells.
4. Arrange the shells in the baking dish and season them with salt... - 45.0708
1) In skillet, heat the stock, turmeric, peppers, tomatoes, and zucchini.
2) Cook for 5 minutes, until the vegetables are crisp-tender.
3) Remove the pepper mixture in a large bowl.
4) In the same skillet, heat the oil and stir-fry the rice for 5... - 40.2344
Using 1 tablespoon of the butter, grease a 2 1/2 pint [1 1/2 quart] souffle dish and set aside.
In a large frying pan, heat the olive oil over moderate heat.
When the oil is hot, add the courgettes [zucchini] to the pan and fry them, stirring occasionally,... - 43.1166
Zucchini Omelette With Croutons
1) Take a frying pan and heat oil in it.
2) Sauté the garlic and bread cubes in it until they turn golden and become crisp.
3) Take a bowl and beat eggs with water and salt and pepper.
4) Add parmesan cheese and zucchini to it.
5) Take the fry pan and... - 47.5827
Onion Zucchini Bread
Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease 9x5x3-inch loaf pan; set aside.
Place shredded zucchini in colander to drain.
Combine flour, French Fried Onions, Parmesan cheese, baking powder, basil and salt in large bowl.
Combine milk, melted butter or margarine,... - 39.7754
Tomato Zucchini Pasta
1) Preheat oven hot to 350°F (180°C).
2) In a large saucepan boil water. Add pasta, cooking oil and first amount of salt and cook for 5 to 7 minutes until just tender.
3) Drain the pasta from water.
4) Transfer the pasta back to the... - 47.481
Zucchini Custard Casserole
In a large frying pan that has a tight-fitting lid, add to the melted butter the zucchini pieces.
Cover and cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, until tender (5 to 7 minutes).
Remove from heat and set aside.
Beat the eggs with the milk or cream; stir in... - 44.048
Baked Zucchini And Eggs For Lunch Or Supper
Wash the zucchini and cut off the ends.
Cut them into quarters lengthwise.
If the quarters are very large, cut them into halves.
Scoop out most of the seeds with a knife.
Cut the strips into 3/4-inch pieces.
Spread out a clean kitchen towel and put the... - 44.7698
Baked Pasta With Zucchini And Mozzarella
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
2) In a pan, cook the pasta in the boiling salted water, until tender.
3) In a large frying pan, saute the zucchini in oil for about 5 minutes, until lightly browned.
4) Season with the salt and... - 46.535
Zucchini Spaghetti With Veal Sauce
Prepare Savory Veal Sauce.
Meanwhile, using a knife or Oriental shredder, cut zucchini into long, very thin slivers (if using shredder, draw zucchini full length across coarse shredding blade).
Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in a wide frying pan over... - 34.7407
Hashed Brown Zucchini
Insert metal blade.
Mince garlic; set aside.
Change to shredding disc.
Shred zucchini; transfer to a bowl, mix in salt, and let stand for 15 minutes.
Squeeze to press out excess moisture.
Place garlic, eggs, and cheese in bowl; stir together, then... - 39.4281
Using metal blade, process garlic until chopped.
Cut onion and zucchini in chunks.
Cut Swiss chard stems in 2-inch lengths; cut leaves in 2-inch-wide strips.
Add onion, zucchini, and Swiss chard stems to garlic and process with on-off bursts until coarsely... - 41.1672
Zucchini Sausage Bake
Crumble sausage into a 10- to 12-inch frying pan.
Stir often over medium-high heat until lightly browned, 8 to 10 minutes.
With a slotted spoon, lift out sausage and set aside.
Drain off and discard all but 2 tablespoons fat.
To pan, add onion and bell... - 37.8476
Heat oil in a wide frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add onion, garlic, chard, and zucchini; cook, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are soft (about 5 minutes).
Remove from heat and let cool slightly.
Beat eggs lightly with pepper, basil, and... - 37.8009
Zucchini Stuffed With Tomato
Cut both ends from the zucchini and then cut them in half, crosswise through the middle.
Scoop out most of the center pulp from one end, reserving the pulp for a later soup.
Leave a round tube of squash that is sealed at the other end.
Set them aside.
Heat a... - 39.2927
Rice With Zucchini
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a 2-quart flameproof casserole or saucepan heat half the oil over moderate heat.
3. When hot add zucchini slices and fry until lightly browned.
4. Use a slotted spoon to remove the zucchini slices to a... - 40.8711
Zucchini With Saffron Sauce
1) In a pan, cook the Penne or orecchiette in the boiling salted water, until tender. Drain and keep warm.
2) In a large frying pan, gently saute the garlic and zucchini, until golden brown and crisp.
3) Season with the salt, pepper and nutmeg to... - 44.9723
Zucchini Corn And Tomato Au Gratin
Sprinkle salt on the zucchini slices, put some weight on them to drain out the excess water.
Keep it this way for 30 minutes.
Dry the zucchini slices thoroughly with a clean cloth.
Heat the olive oil in a large frying pan so as to hold all the zucchini slices... - 37.8221
Linguine With Zucchini
Heat oil in a wide frying pan over high heat.
Add zucchini and garlic; cook, stirring, just until zucchini is tender-crisp to bite (3 to 4 minutes).
Reduce heat to low.
While zucchini is cooking, in a 5- to 6-quart pan, cook linguine in 3 quarts boiling water... - 41.2292
Zucchini And Tomato Casserole
Heat the olive oil in a frying pan.
Cook the onion and garlic in it, stirring constantly, for about 3 or 4 minutes or until the onion is soft.
Add the zucchini.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly with a fork, for about 3 to 5 minutes, or until the... - 46.4275
Zucchini Casserole With Bacon
Place the zucchini slices in salted water and bring to boil over high heat.
Reduce heat and simmer, covered, for five minutes.
Drain and set aside.
Fry the bacon pieces until crisp.
Drain on paper towel and crumble into small pieces.
Saute the... - 39.4501
Chicken And Zucchini In Vermouth
Sprinkle chicken with lemon juice and season with salt and pepper.
Combine flour and 1/4 cup Parmesan.
Roll chicken in mixture to coat evenly.
Heat butter and oil in heavy frying pan, add chicken, and brown on both sides, turning as necessary.
Remove to... - 40.6106
Turkey Pesto Meatballs With Zucchini And Pasta
1) Finely chop the basil leaves in a food processor or blender.
2) Take a large bowl and mix basil leaves with turkey, Parmesan cheese, bread crumbs, garlic, egg, salt and pepper with fork (be careful not to mix with hands as the meat will become... - 40.7535
Spaghettini With Zucchini And Walnuts
1) In a pan, cook the spaghettini in the boiling salted water, until tender. Drain and keep warm.
2) In a large frying pan, gently saute the onion and garlic, until soft.
3) Stir in the walnuts and saute, until slightly colored.
4) Stir in the... - 46.5081
Zucchini And Sausage Lasagna
1 In a pan, heat the oil and add carrots, onion and celery, fry gently until softened.
2 Remove the sausage casings and discard them
3 In the pan, add the meat and break up while stirring, using a spoon.
4 Fry until brown and gradually pour in... - 46.8645
Pasta With Zucchini
Prepare all the vegetables, chop the anchovies, and grate the cheese before you start to cook.
Put on large pot of salted water for pasta and heat to boiling.
In heavy saucepan, heat 3 tablespoons butter and the olive oil.
Add zucchini, green onion and... - 41.4141
Open Face Zucchini Omelette
1. In a large mixing bowl of an electric mixer or rotary beater, combine the first seven ingredients and whisk or beat until well blended.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°F
3. In a large oven-proof skillet or frying pan, heat the oil over... - 46.4141
Cheesy Vegetables In Zucchini
Add zucchini to pan of boiling water, boil 3 minutes, drain.
Split in half lengthwise, scoop out pulp.
Fry bacon until crisp, drain.
Saute onion and garlic in butter few minutes, add flour, cook 1 minute, stirring.
Gradually stir in milk, stir until sauce... - 40.1972
Cheesy Zucchini Slices
1) Preheat oven to 325°F before baking.
2) Trim zucchini, without paring them.
3) Attach slicing disc to the work bowl of a food processor and slice zucchini in it after cutting them into lengths to fit feed tube horizontally.
4) Keep them... - 44.2744
Risotto With Zucchini Flowers
Risotto With Zucchini Flowers tastes great. Risotto With Zucchini Flowers must be tried by Risotto lovers. The wine adds up the flavour of Risotto With Zucchini Flowers. - 39.9726
Zucchini Crust Ground Beef Bake
With your hands, press out any moisture from zucchini.
Beat eggs in a large bowl.
Lightly mix in zucchini and 1/2 cup each of the mozzarella and Cheddar cheeses.
Spread evenly in a lightly greased shallow 10- by 15-inch baking pan.
Bake in a 450° oven for 10... - 43.2911
Green Noodles With Zucchini Sauce
Cut fresh pasta into medium-wide noodles about 10 inches long.
In a wide frying pan over medium-high heat, cook onion, red pepper, and garlic in oil until vegetables are limp.
Add tomatoes and their liquid (break up tomatoes with a spoon), as well as parsley,... - 45.5029
Crispy Cheese Pancakes With Zucchini Sauce
Pancakes Sift flour and salt into bowl, add eggs and oil, stir until mixture is smooth and free from lumps.
Gradually add milk, mix to a smooth batter.
Heat pan, grease well, pour 2 to 3 tablespoons of pancake mixture into pan, swirling batter evenly around... - 38.5975
Tomato And Zucchini Gratin
1) Preheat oven moderate to 375°F.
2) Place a large frying pan over medium heat. Heat oil and saute onions for 2 minutes.
3) Stir in zucchini and sautÃ© for about 4 minutes.
4) Mix thyme and basil. Take off from heat.
5) Grease a 1... - 44.3727
Red Head Pasta
1) In a frying pan heat olive oil.
2) Stir in mushrooms, zucchini and green pepper. Fry for 5 minutes.
3) Mix tomatoes, tomato paste, first amount of Parmesan cheese, basil, first amount of salt and pepper.
4) Cook covered and simmer for 15 minutes.
5)... - 45.758
Shredded Courgettes With Golden Garlic
Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling, salted water, until firm to the bite.
While pasta is cooking, heat oil in a large frying pan.
Add garlic and cook over high heat until just golden, 2 minutes.
Add courgettes and cook, stirring constantly, until soft, 5... - 38.3057
Melt the butter in a saucepan.
Add the onion, courgettes and potato and fry for 5 minutes.
Stir in the stock and nutmeg and bring to the boil.
Simmer for 15 to 20 minutes or until the vegetables are soft.
Stir in the cheese and cook for 1 to 2 minutes or... - 31.3404
Courgettes Gratinees A La Milanaise
Courgettes Gratinees A La Milanaise is a tasty dish that simply irresistable. I have never really come across a better Cougette preparation. Try the Courgettes Gratinees A La Milanaise for yourself! - 40.4401
Vegetable Stuffed Spinach Crepes
Place the eggs, milk and beer in a food blender, and then the salt, flour, and 1 tablespoon of the oil.
Blend for 30 seconds, then scrape down the sides of the container, using a rubber spatula.
Blend in the spinach.
Be sure that you have squeezed the spinach... - 47.2176
Oven Fried Vegetables
Spray a cold baking sheet with nonstick spray coating.
In a 9 inch pie plate stir together bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, and paprika till well mixed.
In a medium mixing bowl place zucchini, onion rings, or cauliflower.
Drizzle vegetables with... - 29.0987
Two Cheese Mediterranean Stir Fry
1. Cook pasta according to package directions.
2. Meanwhile, place 1 tablespoon oil in large nonstick skillet or wok. Heat over medium-high heat 1 minute. Add garlic; cook 1 minute. Add mushrooms, eggplant, zucchini, bell pepper, onion, basil, salt and black... - 34.0394
Lean Sausage And Summer Vegetable Stir Fry
A one pan wonder meal, nice and easy, nothing to clean and nutritionally well balanced! Red and yellow peppers are sautéed with mushrooms, zucchini and sausage for a great tasting and colorful meal. This light and delicious recipe is perfect to pull out on a... - 126.911
Minestrone Stir Fry
Cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain well and keep warm.
Meanwhile, heat wok over high heat; add oil.
Stir-fry carrots, onion, celery, and garlic 5 minutes.
Stir cabbage, zucchini, undrained beans, tomato sauce, and basil into wok.
Bring to... - 35.1032
Stir Fried Minestrone
In a 14-inch stir-fry, heat the oil over medium heat.
Add the bacon and cook until lightly crisped, about 4 minutes.
With a slotted spoon, transfer the bacon to a paper-towel-lined plate to drain; set aside.
Add the onion and garlic to the pan and cook,... - 45.6079