- » Fried Watercress
Fried Watercress Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Fried Watercress recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Fried Watercress recipes.
Pan Fried Salmon And Watercress Sauce
1. Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees centigrade. Line 2 ramekin dishes with cling film and brush with oil.
2. Cut the potatoes in half, put in a saucepan of cold salted water and bring to the boil. Cover and cook for 10-12 minutes until... - 47.0849
Fried Watercress is a recipe which you will simply love. An effortlessly prepared side dish; the Fried Watercress is a dish that you would love to serve at coming party! - 38.4715
Mushrooms In Watercress Sauce
1. First, make the sauce. Place the watercress, green onions and boiling water in a small saucepan. Cover and simmer for 5-6 minutes. Leave to cool a little.
2. Beat the egg yolks and milk together.
3. Spoon the watercress mixture into a blender or food... - 36.9046
Watercress Salad With Croutons
1. Arrange the watercress and pinenuts in a salad bowl.
2. Melt butter in a frying pan over moderate heat. Add bread and fry until golden. Remove with a slotted spoon and drain on paper towels. Fry bacon in fat remaining in pan; drain on paper towels, then... - 35.1299
Braised Bamboo Shoots
Trim, wash and cut the watercress into 6-cm (2-in) lengths.
Slice the bamboo shoots into 1/2-cm (1/4-in) slices.
Heat 1 1/2 tablespoons of oil and stir-fry the bamboo for 1 minute, then add the watercress and fry for 10 seconds.
Pour in the seasoning sauce... - 34.1422
Warm Watercress Bacon And Potato Salad
Slice the bacon, leaving the rind on, into 2.5 cm/ 1 inch lengths.
Fry until crisp, in a non-stick pan, in its own fat.
Wash and dry the trimmed watercress well; divide it on to four large plates.
Slice the warm or cold potatoes lengthways and arrange them on... - 32.5897
Iced Watercress Soup
1. Cut off and discard the stalks of the watercress, wash and drain the leaves. In a saucepan, melt the butter and cook the watercress for 10 minutes. Add 1 litre (approx 1 3/4 pints) hot water and cook uncovered for 20 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, peel and halve... - 30.3626
Fried Watercress With Bean Curd ( Chinese )
Wash watercress, drain and chop into 1- inch pieces.
Heat oil, add salt and quickly fry the watercress for half a minute, stirring all the time.
Add sugar and bean curd, diluted with enough water to make a thin paste.
Blend in, add the water and simmer for 3... - 24.9523