- » Fried Venison
Fried Venison Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fried venison recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fried venison recipes.
Pan Fried Venison Cutlets With Cream Sauce
1) In a large shallow baking dish, combine the wine, water, juniper berries, thyme, bay leaves, onions, garlic and pepper.
2) Add the cutlets and moisten them thoroughly with the marinade.
3) Marinate the cutlets for 2 hours at room temperature... - 46.0173
Sauteed Venison Steaks
Season the steaks well on both sides and put them into a dish.
Mix together the onion, the lemon rind and juice, the juniper berries, thyme, vermouth and oil.
Rub this into the steaks, cover the dish and refrigerate for at least 1 day.
Drain the meat and dry... - 42.6168
Remove any gristle from the meat and cut into thin strips.
Peel and slice the onions; quarter the mushrooms.
Heat the drippings in a frying pan and fry the meat until the pieces are evenly browned all over.
Add the onions, brandy, cream and lemon juice.
Lower... - 38.4992
Fried Venison Steak
1.Place the steak and rub it with a mixture of salt and pepper
2.Now dip steak in flour or cracker crumbs
3.In a pan, saute steak in hot fat until browned on both sides
4.Place on a hot dish and cover to keep warm
5.Dredge 2 teaspoons of flour into... - 38.337
Gammon Rashers And Apple Rings
1) Trim the gammon rasher.
2) Peel the apples and slice them into rings measuring about 1/4-inch each. Keep the rings white by covering them with cold salted water till they are to be used.
3) Over medium heat, fry the rashers in butter... - 31.1837
Pan Fried Venison Steak
Flatten venison to 1/4-in.thickness.
Place the saltines in a shallow bowl.
In another shallow bowl, whisk the eggs, milk, salt and pepper.
Coat the venison with the saltines, then dip in the egg mixture and coat a second time with saltines.
In a large skillet... - 27.6673
Fried Venison Recipes By Category