- » Fried Turkey Leg
Fried Turkey Leg Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fried turkey leg recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fried turkey leg recipes.
Smoked Turkey Leg With Bok Choy
Giant Smoked Turkey Leg recipe with Bok Choy The turkey legs have a lot less fat then you would think! Broiled recipe with no carbs! - 96.0385
Turkey Legs And Spiced Squash
Are you in search of a yummy recipe for dinner? Try this Turkey Legs and Spiced Squash recipe. The dish is totally irresistible and is sure to impress everyone. This video is a detailed demonstration of how you can prepare it at home. - 57.3522
Braised Turkey Legs
Wrap the bacon rashers round the drumsticks and fix in place with a cocktail stick.
Fry the turkey in the heated oil in the pressure cooker until it is well browned.
Remove the drumsticks and brown the prepared vegetables.
Drain off the excess fat, stir in... - 46.4343
White Wine Braised Turkey Legs
Brown turkey in butter in a large frying pan.
Add garlic, onion, celery, and carrots.
Saute until onions are soft.
Stir in broth, wine, seasoned salt, and pepper.
Bring to a boil, reduce heat, cover, and simmer for about 2 hours or until turkey is very... - 39.1448
Braised Turkey Legs
In a rimmed plate or pie pan, combine flour, salt, oregano, and pepper.
Dredge drumsticks in flour mixture; set remaining flour mixture aside.
Heat oil in a wide frying pan over medium heat; add turkey and cook until browned on all sides.
Transfer to a 4 to... - 41.9392
Barbecued Turkey Leg
Brush turkey leg with 2 tbsp (30 mL) oil.
On a barbecue, place an oiled grid 3 inches (7.5 cm) from charcoal.
Roast turkey leg 3 minutes each side.
Raise grid to 6 inches (15 cm).
Continue cooking 25 minutes or so, turning over meat regularly.
Baste... - 41.8513
Fried Whole Turkey
Here is a mind blowing video that uses special kind of equipments for deep frying a whole marinated turkey. The video is extremely impressive and a great recipe of a special occasion. Try out this fantastic recipe but surely with all the special equipments it... - 107.729
Deep Fried Turkey
1. Heat turkey deep fryer to 375 degrees F.
2. Remove turkey’s neck and giblets from inside turkey. Rinse inside and outside.
3. Pat the turkey dry inside and out with paper towels.
4. Pour marinade into a large cup. Insert injector... - 0
Deep Fried Cajun Turkey
If you have never tasted Deep Fried Cajun Turkey, you are missing on something really nice. Watch this video and learn how to do a fried turkey the easy way and also the equipments required to do it. - 98.6374
This Curried Turkey is simply irresistible ! This spicy and savory turkey dish makes your rice taste mindblowing ! Try out this Curried Turkey for your next lunch ! Your suggestions are welcome ! - 41.5135
Turkey Stuffing From Scratch: Part -2
1. Soak turkey in brine, rinse and pat it dry. Season it with butter and spices. Set it aside.
2. Preheat oven to 500 degree F.
3. In a frying pan, melt butter and saute onion in it.
4. Drop celery , carrot, salt, and pepper. Saute until... - 93.4624
Turkey Stuffing From Scratch: Part -1
Web chef, Kimberly Edwards,shares with you How to Make Turkey Stuffing from Scratch for Thanksgiving, Christmas or anytime. 2 part video...sorry... ;) - 92.1596
Cheryls Home Cooking/thanksgiving Day Dinner Part 1
Part 1 of My Thanksgiving Day Dinner. An old favorite of our family. I hope you enjoy making this recipe for your thanksgiving day dinner. Watch Part 2 to get the full details on this dish. Vintage video from the past - 0
1) In a conventional oven, cook onions in hot butter until soft and translucent.
2) Now add turkey and fry until golden brown.
3) In the above mixture, add chopped apple, curry powder, and any remaining flour.
4) Mix well and continue cooking for 2... - 49.2658
Festive Smoked Turkey
1. Soak smoking chips in brandy in a non-reactive metal dish for 1 hour.
2. To make stuffing, melt butter in a frying pan over a medium heat, add leek and spring onions and cook, stirring, for 3 minutes. Add bacon and cook for 5 minutes longer. Add... - 41.5596
1. To make forcemeat, melt butter in a frying pan and cook onion and bacon (a) for 4-5 minutes or until bacon is crisp. Add veal, breadcrumbs, lemon rind, parsley, sage, nutmeg, black pepper to taste and egg. Mix well to combine.
2. To make stuffing, combine... - 35.4036
Classic Curried Turkey
Coat turkey pieces with seasoned flour.
Saute onions in hot oil in large frypan or Dutch oven until soft.
Add turkey pieces; fry until golden brown.
Stir in apple and curry powder; cook 2 minutes.
Add broth, lemon juice, chutney, and tomatoes; mix... - 40.0407
French Roast Turkey
1) Wash the turkey thoroughly and dry it.
2) Rub the turkey with cut lemon to keep flesh white.
3) Make stock with onion, herbs and giblets.
4) Put half the butter inside with 2 peeled onions and several sprigs of parsley and some... - 42.9834
Roast Turkey With Anchovies
Rinse turkey with running water.
Dry with paper towels.
Fry until transparent.
Add onion; stir fry until golden.
Stir in veal, bread cubes, and milk.
Remove from heat.
Finely chop or mash anchovies.
Mix in butter, lemon peel and juice, and pepper;... - 45.7659
Braised Turkey Drumsticks
Melt butter in a wide frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add turkey and cook until browned on all sides.
Add garlic, onion, celery, and carrots; cook until onion is limp.
Stir in chicken broth, wine, seasoned salt, and pepper.
Bring to a boil, reduce heat,... - 43.1314
Stir Fried Bok Choy
Bok choy is well-known for its light and slightly sweet flavor. This stir-fried bok choy is terrific side dish to be served on any get-together. Watch the recipe right now. - 106.249
Roast Turkey With Sausage And Chestnut Stuffings
1. Peel the chestnuts.
2. Wipe turkey dry inside and out with a damp cloth.
3. Loosen skin with your hand, working down under the skin from the neck end to the breast. Use a small knife to loosen skin from meat at places where skin does not... - 44.4036
Golden Giblet Gravy
1. Pull meat off turkey neck; discard bones. Finely chop the neck meat, gizzard, and heart.
2. If desired, rinse liver, pat dry, and cut into 3 or 4 pieces. Melt butter in an 8- to 10-inch frying pan over medium-high heat. Add liver and turn occasionally... - 27.1293
Tarragon Chicken Noodle Soup
Missing that amazing chicken soup that your grandma made! Then take a look at this chicken noodle soup combined with the flavors of carrot, celery and tarragon will surely remind you of your good old childhood days. Certainly a great recipe, but chef misses... - 89.4438
Easy Homemade Jambalaya
This one-pot New Orleans favorite is something which you shouldn't miss. Very easy to prepare, 'jambalaya' translates itself into a mix of rice and whatever meat is on hand. Ryan Karcher uses chicken to fix a quick jambalaya. Requires not more than an hour to... - 122.159
Grandma's Rice Vermicelli Soup
1. Marinate the chicken and the pork pieces in soy sauce, pepper powder, sherry and sesame oil. If required, ½ teaspoon of cornflour may be added to the chicken to make it crisper. Set this aside to marinate for 15 minutes.
2. Blanch the rice... - 45.9739