- » Fried Turkey
Fried Turkey Recipes
Fried Turkey is a dish in which turkey meat is fried in oil. The meat may be marinated with different spices or fried plain with simple salt and pepper seasoning. This dish, probably from the Southern cuisine, is ... More »
Perfect Deep Fried Whole Turkey
If you are a fried turkey lover, you must know the secret behind perfect deep fried foods. It is how they are prepared before frying. Any fried food specially a turkey should be a combination of soft, juicy, yet crispy. This video is for you to watch and... - 113.699
Fried Whole Turkey
Here is a mind blowing video that uses special kind of equipments for deep frying a whole marinated turkey. The video is extremely impressive and a great recipe of a special occasion. Try out this fantastic recipe but surely with all the special equipments it... - 107.729
It's thanksgiving! Instead of your regular roast turkey, try something new like this deep fired turkey. You maybe want to attempt it. See the video for more of Ken's cooking! - 106.971
Country Style Deep Fried Whole Turkey
Make these holidays special with a country style turkey. Watch this incredible video that shows an extraordinary recipe for deep fried turkey. The video is impressive and displays an excellent deep frying technique making the video a must watch. Check it... - 81.4357
Turkey Stir Fry
Cut the turkey into thin strips.
Place in a large bowl.
Add the ginger, garlic, preserves, soy sauce and vinegar.
Stir well to combine.
In a wok or large frying pan over medium-high heat, stir-fry the onions, snow peas and peppers in the oil until... - 45.9439
Turkey Escalopes With Apricot Chutney
1. Put a turkey steak on to a sheet of non-pvc clingfilm or non-stick baking parchment. Cover with a second sheet.
2. Using a rolling pin, gently pound the turkey until the meat is flattened to about 5 mm/ 1/4 inch thick. Repeat to make 4 escalopes.
3. Mix... - 45.4411
Turkey Stir Fry
Cut turkey across the grain into 3- x 1/2-inch strips; place in a shallow container, and set aside.
Combine sherry, soy sauce, water, and brown sugar; mix well.
Pour over turkey, tossing to coat.
Cover and refrigerate 30 minutes.
Coat a wok with cooking... - 44.4422
Steam Stirred Turkey
Combine the seasoning mix ingredients in a small bowl.
Sprinkle all surfaces of the turkey with 1 tablespoon of the seasoning mix, rub it in well, and set the seasoned turkey aside.
Dissolve the cornstarch in 4 tablespoons of the stock, and set aside.
Preheat... - 42.8166
Turkey And Summer Garden Stir Fry
Combine the black pepper, paprika and garlic powder in a pie plate.
Roll the turkey strips in the mixture until coated.
In a wok or large skillet, heat 1 teaspoon of the oil over medium-high heat.
Add the turkey and stir-fry for 3 to 4 minutes or until the... - 42.5858
Turkey Stir Fry With Corn And Broccoli
1 In a medium saucepan, bring 1 3/4 cups of the broth to a boil. Add the rice, reduce the heat to medium-low, cover and simmer until tender, 15 to 20 minutes.
2 Meanwhile, cut the broccoli into bite-size pieces. Thinly slice the onion. Cut the turkey cutlets... - 41.4456
Turkey Stir Fry With Apricot Preserves
1) Cut the turkey neatly into thin strips and put the meat in a large bowl.
2) Add the garlic, preserves, ginger, soy sauce and vinegar. Stir well to combine the ingredients together and set the mixture aside.
3) Place a large frying pan or wok over... - 40.7997
Stir Fried Turkey
1 In a small skillet, add oil and heat.
2 Add in garlic, and turkey.
3 Stir fry until the turkey is browned.
4 On low heat, add in the remaining ingredients.
5 Cover and simmer for 5 to 10 minutes.
6 Serve immediately. - 40.3538
Stir Fried Turkey With Mange Touts
1. Mix together the sesame oil, lemon juice, garlic, ginger and honey in a shallow non-metallic dish. Add the turkey and mix well. Cover and leave to marinate for about 3-4 hours.
2. Blanch the mange-touts in boiling salted water for 1 minute. Drain and... - 38.3628
Stir Fried Turkey And Mangetout
1. Cut the turkey into 2.5 cm (1 inch) strips. Put these into a large bowl with the ginger, soy sauce, sherry, five-spice powder and garlic. Stir well, then cover and leave to marinate for at least 1 hour.
2. Heat a browning dish to maximum according to the... - 38.0023
1) In a bowl, combine the beaten egg and water and drop the turkey slices
2) Now dip the turkey slices in cracker crumbs and sprinkle them with pepper
3) In a skillet, heat oil and fry the slices in medium heat until slightly browned
4) Serve... - 36.6604
Turkey Stir Fry
In a small mixing bowl combine cubed Neufchatel cheese, milk, wine, cornstarch, thyme, chervil, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Set aside.
Rinse turkey; pat dry. Cut into thin bite-size strips. Spray a cold wok or large skillet with nonstick... - 34.3921
Sesame Turkey Stir Fry
1. Heat oil over medium heat in a large skillet or wok. Add sesame seeds and cashews; stir-fry for 2-4 minutes, or until toasted.
2. Add peppers and leeks; stir-fry for 2-5 minutes. Stir in turkey and cook for 3-6 minutes, or until vegetables are... - 31.4205
Stir Cooked Turkey
Using the flat side of knife, mash garlic-salt mixture to form a paste.
In bowl combine diced turkey with garlic paste, bread crumbs, basil, and pepper; stir in water.
Spread turkey mixture between 2 pieces of wax paper.
Pound mixture until flattened to about... - 31.2733
Stir Fry Turkey And Vegetables
1. Heat the oil in a wok or a heavy skillet. Add the turkey and stir-fry until lightly browned. Add salt, pepper, basil, thyme, chervil, and savory.
2. With wok or skillet over fairly high heat, add the cauliflower, broccoli, mushrooms, alfalfa seed sprouts,... - 31.0315
Turkey And Vegetable Stir Fry
1. Combine the marinade ingredients in a small bowl. Add the turkey, stirring to break it up and coat it with marinade. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
2. Place a wok or wide frying pan over high heat. Add the vegetable oil, swirling to coat the sides.... - 30.7749
Stir Fry Turkey Italiano
In a sm.bowl combine cornstarch, Italian seasoning, salt, pepper flakes, bouillon and wine; set aside.In a med.size non stick skillet, over medium low heat, stir fry turkey, onions and garlic in margarine 2 minutes, or until meat is no longer pink.
Add... - 30.4896
Coat turkey pieces well with seasoned flour.
Put, skin side down, in a large skillet of heated shortening (about 1/2 inch deep).
Cook, turning to brown evenly on all sides.
Reduce heat, add water, and cover skillet tightly.
Cook slowly 50 to 60 minutes, or... - 29.1565
Deep Fried Turkey
1. Heat turkey deep fryer to 375 degrees F.
2. Remove turkey’s neck and giblets from inside turkey. Rinse inside and outside.
3. Pat the turkey dry inside and out with paper towels.
4. Pour marinade into a large cup. Insert injector... - 0
Fried Turkey Recipes By Category