- » Fried Tuna
Fried Tuna Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fried tuna recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fried tuna recipes.
Tuna And Potato Spring Rolls
If you love spring rolls, then will surely love this Moroccan variation of the traditional Chinese spring roll! The filling of Tuna and potato spring roll as the name suggests consists of potatoes and tuna instead of shredded vegetables making it tastier and... - 111.014
Fried Tuna Fish Pakoras
On the lookout for an appetizer that you can whip up within minutes? Then watch this video and learn to make yummy tuna pakoras that everyone is sure to love! - 102.386
Tuna Ceviche With Avocados, Tomatoes And Plantains
It's time to pair up a delicious recipe with a sparkling wine to help you entertain and send your guests back home happy. Check out the video of the Tuna Ceviche with Avocados going with Tomatoes and Plantains paired with Paco y Lola Albarino Wine. Chef Billy... - 100.475
Low Carb Cheese Tuna Melts
If you love tuna melts, here is a low carb Cheese tuna melts that's simple, delicious and easy to make. The chef adds mayo, cheese, tuna and keeping it simple but you can add your favorite herbs or ingredients as you desire. As she says, the recipe is very... - 95.6762
Fried Tuna Burger
Children Love burgers. Add your desired level of spice and seasoning and you end up with some super delicious burgers! Watch Alex and Sophie whip this recipe up! - 92.563
Tuna Pocket Sandwich
Here is a low fat sandwich that your kids will devour. Tuna pocket sandwich is attractively shaped like a pie and can be served as a lunch as well as a side dish. Tuna is a healthy meat option and this sandwich is a protein rich sandwich with some equally... - 91.0633
Pan Fried Crabs And Tuna Tartar
Look at this spectacular video that displays an elegant dish with pan fried crabs and tuna tartar. The chef displays great slicing and cooking techniques that makes the video absolutely interesting and worth trying too. Check it out…. - 88.9478
Rice Roni Fried Rice & Pan-fried Tuna For Dinner
Pan-fried tuna-mufuletta was not an easy recipe to make. Many times you must have wondered whether this can be really cooked perfectly at home. Now all your worries will be answered by Bhal Dave easy and simple recipe. You can now enjoy perfect pan-fried... - 65.421
Yummy Tuna And Cheese Stuffed Pastry
In search of tasty snack recipe? Look no further. This video is just apt for you, watch the chef prepare this Yummy Tuna and Cheese Stuffed Pastry. We bet you would want to make this dish over and over again. - 57.1742
Tuna Cakes With Spring Onion Salsa
1. In a saucepan boil the potatoes in lightly salted water for 15-20 minutes, until tender.
2. When the potatoes are just cooked through, drain and mash them.
3. In a small bowl mix together all the salsa ingredients and leave to... - 48.8684
Potato Cake Stacks With Tuna
1) Take a small bowl to prepare the filling by combining sour cream, cheese and tuna. Season the mix with black pepper according to taste. Keep the bowl aside.
2) Take another medium bowl to combine potatoes, chives, flour, yogurt and egg.... - 48.3338
Tuna Nicoise Briks
1) In a bowl, combine the tuna, parsley, sun-dried tomatoes, capers, shallots, lemon juice, and pepper. Set aside.
2) Place a spring roll wrapper on a clean work surface. The point of the square should face you like a diamond.
3) In the center... - 46.1959
1) In a saucepan, melt the butter and remove from heat.
2) Stir in the flour, dry mustard, powdered mushrooms, pepper, onion salt, cayenne and lemon juice, blend thoroughly.
3) Gradually stir in milk, stir continuously and cook over a low heat, until... - 45.6998
Hot Tuna Puffs
I made this Hot Tuna Puffs last weekend for a change, when some unexpected guests visited. It was a tremendous success. Try this wonderful Hot Tuna Puffs recipe for yourself! - 45.4956
Glazed Tuna With Tempura Courgettes And Lemon Aioli
1. To make the glazed courgettes, in a saucepan, heat the soy sauce and caster sugar until reduced by half. Stir in the lemon juice and coriander.
2. In a frying pan or skillet, heat the oil and fry the courgettes for 2 to 3 minutes until golden brown.... - 44.8364
Leeks In Tuna Sauce
1. Drain tuna, flake it with a fork into small chunks.
2. In a steamer basket, steam the leeks for about 6 minutes or until just tender.
3. Place in 2 lightly buttered individual casseroles and place in the oven to keep warm.
4. For the cheese sauce,... - 44.672
Tempting Tuna Cakes
1. Drain tuna and flake into chunks, removing bones and skin if any.
2. Spread crumbs on plate and keep aside.
3. In a bowl, combine the flaked tuna with remaining ingredients except the oil and breadcrumbs.
4. Mix lightly but... - 43.6801
In saucepan, melt the 3 Tbs. Crisco.
Blend in the flour.
Add the milk.
Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly.
Add the onion, parsley, lemon juice, salt, pepper and paprika; stir in the tuna.
Cover and chill thoroughly, about 3 hours.
With wet hands, shape... - 43.6438
Stir Fried Tuna For Two
In a small bowl, stir together cornstarch, water, sherry, and soy; set aside.
In a wok or 10- to 12-inch frying pan over high heat, shake sesame seed until golden, about 3 minutes; pour sesame seed from pan and set aside.
To pan, add 1 tablespoon salad oil;... - 42.4522
Tuna Potato Cakes
In a small covered saucepan cook potato in boiling salted water about 15 minutes or till tender, then drain.
In a medium mixing bowl mash the potato.
Flake the fish.
Stir fish, 1 beaten egg, onion, parsley, lemon juice, garlic salt, and pepper into the mashed... - 42.3917
Tuna Fish Cakes
1. Open the tin and drain the tuna fish. Flake the fish flesh.
2. Boil the potatoes and mash them with lots of seasonings.
3. Take a bowl and add flaked tune fish, parsley, Worcester sauce, lightly beaten egg and bind the mixture... - 41.833
Sift together the flour and salt and add the egg and milk, then beat until a smooth batter.
Heat a little fat in the pan, pour in enough batter to give a thin coating, fry for 2 minutes, turn and fry on the second side.
Lift on to a heat-proof dish and top... - 41.5111
Creamy Mushroom And Tuna Spaghetti
1) Take a large pan and boil water in it.
2) Add spaghetti and cook according to the package instructions.
3) Take a frying pan and heat oil in it.
4) Add the garlic and mushrooms to it and fry for 3 miniutes until the mushrooms get soft.
5) Add the... - 41.183
Eggs Stuffed With Tuna
In a medium sized mixing bowl, mash the butter and tuna fish together with a kitchen fork until they are thoroughly combined.
Add the lemon juice, mayonnaise, black pepper, paprika and chopped pickled gherkins.
Combine the ingredients thoroughly and set the... - 40.6254
Tuna Bean And Red Onion
1) Take a frying pan and heat oil. Add onions and saute until tender, stirring sporadically
2) Now, add beans, mustard, tuna, capers, parsley, lemon juice, and zest. Stir and cook until heated through.
3) Blend in seasonings as desired.
4)... - 40.6131
1) In a frying pan, let the butter melt and then add the onions, pepper and mushrooms.
2) Let it cook for about 5 minutes.
3) Then, add the tomato soup, water, Worcestershire sauce, tuna and olives.
4) Keep stirring it until its fully heated.
5) Bring... - 40.3479
Fried Tuna Cakes
How about some nice tuna cakes for dinner with a salad! The recipe shown is simplistic and the flavors are exuding freshness! Watch the video for more on this recipe! - 40.3093
1) Fry the green pepper gently in oil in 20 cm (8 in.) nonstick frying-pan.
2) Add tomatoes and tuna and stir for 2 minutes.
3) Add eggs and seasoning.
4) Cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
5) Arrange the anchovy fillets on top of it.
6) Cook on hot grill for 1... - 39.5796
Tuna And Cauliflower Cakes
1. Pulverize toast in a food processor to make fine crumbs; transfer to a medium bowl.
2. Cook cauliflower according to package directions, or steam until tender, about 10 minutes. Completely drain off any water. Cool slightly; transfer to food processor. Add... - 39.4081
Combine potato, fish, ginger, garlic, salt, chilli, coriander.
Adjust salt, chilli to taste.
Shape into 10 oval patties.
Dipin egg, coat with breadcrumbs, place in refrigerator for 1 hour.
Heat oil in nonstick fry pan over medium heat, brown patties on both... - 39.3264
1. Drain tuna and flake into chunks, removing bones and skin if any.
2. Prepare the mashed potatoes according to package instructions, reducing the water content to not more that 1 cup, to get a fairly stiff mash. Let the mash cool.
3.... - 39.0702
Wisconsin Tuna Cakes With Lemon Dill Sauce
In large bowl, toss together tuna, bread crumbs, onions and pimentos.
In small bowl, beat together egg and milk; stir in lemon peel.
Stir into tuna mixture; toss until moistened.
With lightly floured hands, shape into eight 4-inch patties.
In large nonstick... - 38.502
Marinated Tuna On Broccoli Rabe
To make the marinated tuna: In a small bowl, combine the vinegar, oregano, lemon juice, oil, garlic and hot-pepper sauce.
Pour over the tuna and let marinate for 10 minutes at room temperature.
Remove the tuna from the marinade, reserving 1/4 cup of the... - 38.4741
Stir Fried Tuna On Spinach
1. To prepare soy dressing, in a small bowl, stir together mirin, vinegar, soy sauce, and horseradish; set aside.
2. Arrange spinach on a large platter, cover, and set aside.
3. In a wide nonstick frying pan or wok, stir sesame seeds over medium heat until... - 37.8782
Tuna Tofu Patties
1. Soak mushrooms in water until soft and chop finely
2. Squeeze excess water from tofu and crumble and add to mushrooms with remaining ingredients and mix well
3. Drop by spoonfuls onto a lightly greased hot frying pan and flip patties... - 36.9273
Tuna Potato Chowder
Place on paper towel to drain; crumble.
Pour off all but 2 tablespoons drippings.
Add onion and green pepper; cook until tender.
Add remaining ingredients.
Heat until soup is thawed; do not boil; stir often.
Garnish with crumbled bacon and paprika,... - 36.4249
Tasteful Tuna Patties
Combine all ingredients except, lemon wedges in medium mixing bowl; mix until blended.
Form into 4 thick patties.
Heat oil in large frying pan over medium high heat.
Add patties and brown quickly on both sides.
Reduce heat to medium and fry 5 to 6 minutes on... - 34.248
Hawaiian Seasoned Tuna
In a 6- to 8-inch frying pan over low heat, cook sesame seed in oil just until seed is golden, 2 to 3 minutes.
Remove from heat and stir in ginger.
Stir in chilies, soy, onion, and seaweed.
Trim off and discard any skin, dark portions, or tough... - 32.6436
Italian Tuna Balls
1. Flake the tuna into a bowl, then tip in the pine nuts, lemon zest, parsley, breadcrumbs and egg. Season, then mix together with your hands until everything is completely combined. Roll the mix into 12 walnut-size balls. Put a large pan of salted water on... - 32.6088
Tuna Croquettes With Celery Soup
1. In a large bowl, combine tuna, 1/2 cup of the celery soup, about 1/4 cup of the cracker crumbs, lemon juice, parsley, and mace. Mix well. Add additional cracker crumbs, if necessary, until the mixture is barely firm. Chill and shape into patties or any... - 31.9089
Tiny Tuna Balls
In a medium bowl, flake tuna.
Stir in egg, breadcrumbs, mayonnaise, pickle relish and Worcestershire sauce.
Shape into 1-inch balls.
Heat oil in a large skillet.
Fry tuna balls until firm and golden on all sides.
Drain on paper towels. - 31.203
Quick Tuna Pasta
Cook onion in oil in a medium size saucepan or frying pan for 3 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients. - 29.8966
In medium bowl, mix all ingredients together.
Reheat corn tortillas in microwave until soft.
Take corn tortillas and fill with mix.
Roll into a flauta (small roll).
Use toothpicks to hold together, if desired.
Fry in oil until slightly crisp.
Drain on paper... - 28.6627
Beat eggs slightly in bowl.
Add tuna, onion, bread cubes, and seasonings; mix to moisten.
Form into 4 to 6 patties; fry in skillet or on griddle until golden brown, turning once. - 26.1383
Melt butter or margarine in frying pan.
Beat eggs well, add cream and beat together.
Pour over tuna in pan.
Scramble slightly. - 25.9673
Fried Tuna Recipes By Category