- » Fried Tomatillo
Fried Tomatillo Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fried tomatillo recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fried tomatillo recipes.
Fish Tacos With Tomatillo Avocado Cream And Cilantro Rice
Want to try the best fish tacos? These fish tacos are a perfect way to pep up your mealtime with the zing of cilantro and zest of lime giving it the added spark. Also this dish gives you a great chance to add fish into your diet. So make it, serve it and see... - 113.619
Salmon With Creamy Tomatillo Sauce
1. In a blender or food processor, combine tomatillos, onion, garlic, lime peel, lime juice, sugar, and salt. Whirl until smooth. By hand, stir in yogurt mixture just until combined; do not over beat or sauce will separate. Set aside.2. Brush tortillas... - 36.3603
Soft Crab Tacos With Tomatillo & Lime Salsa
1. To prepare tomatillo & lime salsa, in a medium-size bowl, combine tomatillos, green onion, lime peel, lime juice, sugar, and salt; set aside. (At this point, the salsa can be covered and refrigerated for up to 4 hours; stir before serving.)
2. Brush... - 35.9919
Chorizo Tomatillo Filling
1. In a 10- to 12-inch frying pan over medium heat, crumble chorizo; stir with onion, garlic, and cumin until browned, about 8 minutes. Discard fat.
2. In a food processor, whirl sausage mixture, tomatillos, cheese, and lime juice until smooth. Or mince meat... - 26.4509
You May Also Like!
Quick Tomatillo Sauce
Want to make a delicious Mexican salsa at home? Tomatillo sauce is the way to go! This is one of the authentic Mexican food delights and tastes great when eaten fresh. It can be made in minutes and is a great accompaniment with grilled non vegetarian delights. - 78.941
Chicken In Tomatillo Sauce
Rinse chicken and pat dry.
Combine with flour, salt and pepper in plastic bag; shake to coat chicken well.
Fry chicken in heated oil in large skillet until golden brown.
Add onion and garlic.
Cook for 5 minutes.
Add chipotle chilies and tomatillos; mix... - 44.6347
Green Tomatillo Chicken
Remove chicken skin.
Pour oil into a 10 to 12-inch frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add chicken and brown, turning as needed, 8 to 12 minutes.
Add tomatillos, onion, chilies, and garlic.
Cover and simmer, turning chicken occasionally, until meat is no longer... - 41.3474
Black Bean Soup With Roasted Tomatillo Salsa
1) Lightly brush the husked tomatillos with oil.
2) In a heated cast-iron skillet, roast the tomatillos over a medium-high heat, until softened and lightly charred.
3) Roughly chop the tomatillos, then tranfer into a bowl with just a little... - 47.3445
Asparagus With Tomatillos
Snap off and discard tough ends of asparagus; rinse spears.
Pour water to a depth of 1 inch into a wide frying pan and bring to a boil over high heat.
Add asparagus and cook, uncovered, until barely tender when pierced (3 to 5 minutes); drain.
Immerse in ice... - 33.1094
Pork Stew With Tomatillos
rim and discard fat and cut pork in 1-inch cubes.
In a wide frying pan, heat salad oil over medium-high heat; add meat a few pieces at a time and cook until lightly browned.
Push meat to sides of pan and add onion; cook until onion is limp.
Stir in garlic,... - 38.7811
Betty's Salsa Verde
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Salsa Verde. This sauce will be used as a dip in the next video posted in bettyskitchen. - 0