- » Fried Tofu Eggplant
Fried Tofu Eggplant Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fried tofu eggplant recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fried tofu eggplant recipes.
Deep Fried Fresh Tofu And Eggplant
1. Cut each cake of tofu in half lengthwise and then crosswise into thirds. Arrange pieces on a clean kitchen towel atop a cutting board and cover with another towel. Raise one end of chopping board slightly and place a heavy plate or another cutting board on... - 38.748
Szechuan Eggplant Tofu
1) Make out ½ inch cubes from the tofu.
2) Also make out ½ inch cubes from peeled eggplant.
3) Take some fresh ginger root and mince thoroughly.
4) In a bowl, add stock, ginger and tamari to combine well. Set it aside.
5) In a fry... - 44.0397
Eggplant And Tofu
For all those moms who’s kids do not like eating eggplant, this video is a must watch. Here the chef provides step by step instructions to make eggplant combined with kid’s favorite tofu and oyster sauce. An easy, tasty and filling dish which is full of... - 79.6986
Scrambled Tofu On Eggplant Slices
1) Wash and pat dry the eggplants. Cut along the length to slices. Pour little olive oil to brush all pieces and season with salt and pepper. Keep it aside.
2) In a food processor, blend tofu, herbs and olive oil.
3) In a fry pan, add oil... - 36.743
Sichuan Tofu With Eggplant
1. To prepare sauce, in a large bowl, stir together hoisin sauce, vinegar, sugar, chili paste and sesame oil. Add tofu to sauce and stir gently to coat; set aside.
2. In a 5- to 6-quart (5- to 6-liter) pan, cook noodles in about 3 quarts (2.8 liters) boiling... - 33.9008
Stir Fried Tofu
1. Marinate the tofu with salt and 2 teaspoon oyster sauce.
2. Place a pan on flame, heat oil, add tofu and stir until light brown. Remove tofu from pan and set aside.
3. In the same oil, fry eggplant until soft and tender. Set aside... - 0
Vegetable And Tofu Stir Fry
1. Place tofu, chilli, soy sauce, honey and sesame oil in a bowl and marinate for 15-20 minutes.
2. Using a wide-bladed vegetable peeler, peel lengthwise strips from carrots, zucchini (courgettes), eggplant (aubergine) and parsnip.
3. Heat oil in a wok or... - 38.135
Vegan Ricotta Filling For Eggplant Parmesan- Part 1
If you have tried eggplant paremesan, you would agree that it is one of the appealing and irresistible vegan dish. But may be you have never tried making it for the lack of knowledge about preparing the dish. This video showcases a easy way to prepare this... - 108.321
Eggplant Parmesan (vegan)
This is a simple recipe that you are going to love! Vegan eggplant and tofu parmesan is a veganised version of this popular dish which is non-traditional because of the addition of tofu. Tofu is an important ingredient of this dish so make sure it is extra... - 106.398
Japanese Katsu Curry
Looking for some traditional Japanese recipes? This one is a must try. The Japanese Katsu curry is a great blend of crispy katsu and the delicious, creamy curry. Watch the video now and surprise your family this weekend with this recipe. - 142.913
Simple Vegan Curry Part1
The recipe Simple Vegan Curry is in 3 parts. This is Part 1. Watch the other parts for the entire recipe. - 75.601
Simple Vegan Curry Part 2
The recipe Simple Vegan Curry is in 3 parts. This is Part 2. Watch the other parts for the entire recipe. - 71.3736
First prepare the dressing.
Put the drained bean curd into a cloth and gently squeeze out as much water as possible (the bean curd should break up).
Gently fry the sesame seeds in a small frying-pan until they begin to 'jump', taking care not to... - 39.9694
Easy Dinner Platter
5 recipes for dinner, tomato tofu salad, spinach salad, southern French style potatoes, Chinese cabbage and sprouts and deep fried eggplant. - 98.4681
Pasta In Dill Sauce
Prepare spaghetti as per instructions on the packet, drain and set aside.
Heat one tablespoon olive oil in a big thick bottomed pan.
Stir in corn flour and mix well Add one cup of water and mix well.
Add the chopped dill and crumble in the mozarella cheese... - 43.8878