- » Fried Stuffed Bread
Fried Stuffed Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Fried Stuffed Bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Fried Stuffed Bread recipes.
Peanut Butter And Jelly Stuffed French Toast
Yummy breakfast with French toast. Watch this video to prepare a special French toast with lots of cream cheese, peanut butter and topped with natural berries. Try this delicious treat for a special breakfast or brunch with layers of peanut butter hidden... - 139.86
Stuffed French Toast
When you need a special breakfast to share with your loved ones, try this decadent stuffed french toast! Your family will love it and you'll get your special day off to the right start! - 119.097
Knead the soya flour+wheat flour into smooth dough .Onion ,chillies,soya paneer and corriander leaves mix and mashed all the things for filling
the paranthas.Add salt and garam masala .Make stuffed
parantha and fry in soya oil.Surved hot with season
curd and... - 39.5338
You May Also Like!
Potato Stuffed Bread Bonda
Indulge if you may in this deep fried delight. Aloo = Potato, stuffed bread Bonda = Dumpling, deep fried in this case. The sound of Bonda or Vada would easily make any Indian salivate especially on a rainy day. These delightful spheres make a delicious... - 104.789
Filbert Bread Stuffing
Melt butter in a large frying pan; add onions; celery, and carrots.
Saute about 10 minutes, or until the vegetables are partially tender.
Empty the stuffing mix (including seasonings) into a large bowl; add vegetables and butter, nuts, poultry seasoning, and... - 29.8893
Oyster Bread Stuffing
Mix first four ingredients together in a bowl.
Cover and leave at room temperature.
Fry bacon, onion and celery together slowly until transparent.
Add liquid from oysters, chopped oysters, butter and parsley.
Cover and refrigerate.
Next day toss both mixtures... - 36.8167
Bread Or Rice Stuffing
1. Use day-old white bread, trim off the crusts and crumble the white part of the bread lightly between the palms of the hands. The crumbs should be fine but fluffy.
2. Melt the butter or margarine in a large frying pan, stir in the crumbs and continue to... - 28.9313
Stuffed Paneer Bread Rolls - Bread Bonda
In a mood to have some tasty Indian appetizers, then you must try this recipe. Chef bhavna shows how to make bread rolls from cottage cheese. They are so yummy and easy to make. You can serve them with any chutney or ketchup. So do try out the recipe and... - 94.2773
Brandied Wild Rice Corn Bread And Chestnut Stuffing
1. Add bacon to a large, heavy skillet, place on moderately high heat and allow the bacon to turn brown. Transfer to paper towel and drain.
2. Add garlic, celery and onions to the drippings and stir fry for 8 to 10 minutes to turn golden brown. Mix... - 44.1752
Aloo Stuffed Bread Pakora
Bread pakora is a popular Indian dish, commonly made as a breakfast dish in many Indian households especially during weekend. The bread pakodas can be either made simple by dipping bread slices in gram flour based batter and deep frying them in oil or they... - 0
Paneer Kulcha - Indian Stuffed Bread
To prepare the kulcha dough:
1. Into a bowl, mix together plain flour, yeast, sugar and salt.
2. To this dry mixture, add melted butter and mix well using your hands to make a crumbly mixture.
3. Add warm water a little at a time and prepare the... - 0
Gajar Muli Paratha - Stuffed Carrot Radish Bread
1. Take a bowl and add the wheat or multigrain flour and salt and combine well. Add a mix of ghee and oil or either one of the two. Combine well to get a crumbly mixture of the dough.
2. Squeeze out the water from the grated radish. Use a little... - 0
Mooli Paratha - Radish Stuffed Indian Flat Bread
Mooli paratha is a radish stuffed Indian stuffed bread. Parathas can be either stuffed or just plain. Stuffed parathas don’t need any accompaniment to go along with them whereas plain parathas are usually served with any gravy curry or dal. - 0
Soak the dhal for an hour or two.
Then boil in four cups of water with the green chilli.
When soft, drain and place on the fire again to dry completely.
Add the ground spices to the dhal and grind it.
Divide it into ten portions.
Mix half a teaspoon of salt... - 43.9812
Aloo Gobi Paratha (flat Bread Stuffed With Potato And Cauliflower)
If you're craving to eat parathas, then you have to try this amazing recipe by chef Bhavna. You can use any stuffing in the parathas. The chef has served the paratha with cucumber raita. This makes it a heavy breakfast. Watch the video for the detailed re - 93.1471
Stuffed Bread Pakoda
Pakoda is an all time favorite snack for many Indians. This recipe is a mild spicy, stuffed version of bread pakoda. Perfect to be served on rainy days. - 0