- » Fried Strawberry
Fried Strawberry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fried strawberry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fried strawberry recipes.
Strawberry Egg Cakes
1 In a bowl, mix together cottage cheese, flour, milks, and spice.
2 Add in the egg yolks and beat until smooth.
3 In a bowl, beat the egg whites until stiff peaks form.
4 Gently fold egg whites into the cottage cheese mixture.
5 Onto a hot... - 43.6314
Strawberry Buttermilk Pancakes
Remove the hulls from the strawberries.
In a small mixing bowl mash half of the strawberries.
Chop the remaining berries and stir into mashed strawberries.
Add the syrup to the strawberry mixture; set aside.
In a medium mixing bowl stir together the flour,... - 42.1913
You May Also Like!
Deep Fried Strawberries
1 In a bowl, add the pancake mix and milk.
2 Stir well.
3 Dip strawberries in the batter to coat evenly.
4 In a frying pan, heat oil to 375°F.
5 Fry the strawberries until golden brown.
6 Drain well on paper towels.
7 Serve ... - 36.3218
Deep Fried Strawberries
Combine pancake mix and milk, stirring well.
Dip strawberries in batter and deep fry in hot oil (375Â°) until golden brown.
Drain on paper towels.
Serve strawberries immediately with Sherry Sauce. - 18.144
Nursery Sweet Timers
1) In a shallow dish, beat together egg and milk.
2) Cut rolls in half lengthways and hollow out slightly and dip the crusty outsides only into the egg and milk.
3) Leave for 1/2 minute.
4) In a frying pan, heat butter and drain rolls a... - 37.6348
Strawberry French Toast
1 On a large griddle, spray some vegetable spray.
2 Heat to medium.
3 In a medium-size bowl, add an egg and beat.
4 Using a whisker, blend in skim milk, strawberry puree, and vanilla extract
5 Soak the bread in this mixture on... - 38.5226
Strawberry Fritters, serve them pipping hot to kids and grown ups, nobody can resist them. Enjoy the fried strawberries with some chocolate sauce. You will love the sweet tangy taste and try again and again. - 42.6423
Strawberry Griddle Cakes
Stir the mix well and measure it into a medium-size bowl.
Combine the water, egg, and butter; beat until blended.
Pour all at once into the mix, stirring until smooth.
Heat nonstick griddle to 375° F.
(or use a cast-iron frying pan lightly coated with... - 37.9006
Turkey Strawberry Salad
1) In a large bowl, toss the spinach, strawberries, and green onions together; keep aside.
2) In a bowl, mix the oil, vinegar, water, dried onion, and salt together for the dressing.
3) In a large skillet, stir-fry the peppers in half the hot dressing... - 45.9593
Pork Chops With Strawberry Salsa
Salsa can be great on its own or along with another preparation and here is one such recipe. Watch chef Mike Monahan cooking Pork Chops with five spice powder and serving it with strawberry salsa. Could not ask for more! - 115.093
1. Preheat oven to moderate (375° F.).
2. Combine the strawberries, orange juice, Curagao and sugar to taste.
3. In a saucepan melt the butter, add the flour and stir with a wire whisk until blended. Meanwhile, bring the milk to a boil and add all at once to... - 40.8761
Strawberry-stuffed French Toast
In a small mixing bowl, mix cream cheese, yogurt and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla until smooth.
Spread 2 tablespoons on four slices of bread; top with remaining bread to make four sandwiches.
Beat eggs, milk and remaining vanilla; dip sandwiches.
In a skillet, melt... - 32.1975