- » Fried Steak
Fried Steak Recipes
Enjoy our collection of fried steak recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for fried steak recipes.
Skirt Steak With Rice And Beans And Mango Salsa
1. For the Salsa: In a bowl, combine the chopped mango, bell pepper, jalapenos, onion, cilantro, lime juice and salt and pepper.
2. Place in the refrigerator to keep cool.
3. For the Steak: Season the skirt steak heavily on all sides.
4. Place on a... - 128.82
Want an idea to make a quick snack with meats for breakfast, here is a recipe just right for you. Chef Joanie shows how to make Fried Abalone using abalone steaks and seasoned breading mixture. Good enough to be served as snacks with drinks or breakfast. - 110.947
Country Fried Steak On Page 147 Of Rosalie Serving Cookbook
1. Season the meat with garlic salt and ground pepper powder.
2. Pour oil in a skillet and let it warm up on medium heat.
3. In a plate combine flour, salt and pepper, paprika, beat the eggs and keep it aside.
4. Take one piece of the meat and coat it... - 107.91
Pan Seared Steak With Lemon Vinaigrette Dressed Arugula
It’s no wimpy little salad here. Thick slices of tender-perfectly cooked lean beef over peppery arugula greens drizzled with a lemony vinaigrette. It's a marriage of summer flavors, entirely healthy and satisfying. Chef Binks and Dr. Derek show you how easy... - 99.6659
Oven Fried Healthy Beef Steak
Looking for a healthy beef recipe? Think it is impossible? Well, then this video is definitely the thing for you! Watch and learn to cook the perfect fried beef, only this is the healthy fried beef. The recipe will yield a yummy, juicy beef steak that... - 99.6263
Steak And Snow Peas Stir Fry
Steak and snow peas stir fry is a sherried beef stir fry. Prepared with snow pea pods and added veggies, the steak and snow peas stir fry has thin strips of beef in it. Served as a side it is savory and appetizing. - 46.7533
Country Fried Steak
This country fried steak recipe is a skillet cooked round steak recipe. Floured and cooked with onions with coffee and milkd for a flavored gravy, the country fried steak can be served with meal of choice with the gravy spooned over it. - 45.3996
Country Casserole Steak
1) Trim the excess fat from the steak.
2) Rub the steak with a mix of flour, salt and pepper.
3) In a pan, add the steak and brown over medium heat.
4) In greased 12-cup baking dish, mix onion, carrots, celery and apple or pear and top with the... - 45.0599
Steak And Vegetable Stir Fry
1.Start by partially freezing the steak, also slice diagonally across the grain into 2- x 1/4 inch strips
2. In a shallow container, combine next 3 ingredeints, mix well and add steak to it
3. In a large skillet, heat oil and add steak... - 44.0139
Country Fried Steaks
Combine 3 tablespoons flour, cornmeal, salt and pepper; set aside.
Coat steaks with remaining flour.
Beat egg white and water; dip steaks, then dredge in cornmeal mixture.
In a skillet over medium-high heat, cook two steaks in 1 tablespoon oil for 5-7 minutes... - 43.4191
Pan Fried Abalone Steaks
Thaw frozen abalone steaks.
Melt 6 tablespoons butter or margarine in a small saucepan.
Add lemon or lime juice to taste.
Keep warm over low heat.
Pour flour into a wide shallow bowl; stir in salt and pepper to taste.
In another shallow bowl, beat together... - 43.0065
Pan Browned Spice Steak
Place butter in a shallow 10- by 15-inch baking pan and heat in a 450° oven until melted.
Add potatoes; stir to coat with butter.
Return to oven and bake, turning potatoes several times with a wide spatula, until potatoes are lightly browned and soft when... - 42.2782
Country Casserole Steak
1 Trim excess fat from steak.
Rub steak with mixture of flour, salt and pepper.
Brown in a large heavy frying pan over medium heat or in an electric skillet.
2 Mix onion, carrots, celery and apple or pear in a greased 12-cup baking dish; top with... - 41.3885
Shallow Fried Round Steaks
Cut steak in half; place in shallow dish.
Pour marinade over steaks.
Refrigerate at least 24 hours; turn occasionally.
Drain steaks; set aside.
Remove stem ends from tomatoes; cut in half.
Place in shallow baking pan, cut-side-up; brush lightly with... - 40.4659
1) Cut he steak in 6 pieces.
2) In a bowl combine, steak with soy sauce, sugar, sesame seeds, garlic and scallions.
3) Marinate for 2 hours.
4) Drain the steak.
5) In a saucepan, simmer the marinade, until it gets thick.
6) In non-stick... - 39.425
Fried Steak And Onions
1. Peel onions and slice thinly into rings.
2. Heat a frying pan and melt fat covering atleast 4 inches inside. Heat to low hazing point.
3. Fry the onion rings gently until golden, turning as necessary. Drain well on a slice; keep hot in a cool... - 39.337
Wine Country Steak
Whisk together oil, lime juice, wine, soy sauce, garlic, mustard and pepper in a medium bowl.
Place beef in a shallow glass dish or large heavy plastic bag; pour marinade over beef.
Cover dish or close bag.
Marinate in refrigerator 12 to 24 hours, turning... - 38.7288
Steak And Pepper Stir Fry
Trim fat from steak.
Cut steak diagonally with the grain into 2-inch-thick slices.
Cut slices diagonally across the grain into thin strips.
Combine steak, soy sauce, cornstarch, sherry, and sugar in a bowl; stir until well-blended.
Cover and marinate in... - 38.6483
Mock Chicken Fried Steak
Combine egg, milk, 1/2 cup crumbs, onion, chili powder, salt, and Worcestershire.
Add beef; mix well.
Shape into 6 patties, 1/2 inch thick; coat with remaining crumbs.
In skillet cook the patties in hot oil over medium-high heat about 3 minutes on each side.... - 38.472
Chicken Fried Round Steak
Pound steak thoroughly, or ask meatman to do it.
Cut steak into serving pieces.
Mix eggs and milk.
Dip meat into egg mixture, then into cracker crumbs.
Handle carefully so all the coating stays on.
Brown on both sides in hot fat.
Cover tightly and... - 38.0221
Rich Pan Fried Steaks
1. Place the meat between 2 sheets of greaseproof or waxed paper and pound with a rolling pin or a meat mallet to flatten slightly.
2. Heat the oil in a large frying pan and brown the meat quickly, a few pieces at a time. Set the meat aside.
3. Melt the... - 37.9902
Fried Steaks (argentine Style)
Beat egg yolks in bowl, and add half the flour and the milk, beating until smooth.
Add remaining flour, garlic and seasonings, and beat again until smooth.
Fold in egg whites carefully.
Dip steaks in batter, coating well.
Heat oil in skillet, and fry steaks 2... - 35.6642
Pan Fry Steak
Cut the steak into 2.5 cm/1 inch strips.
Heat the oil gently in a shallow pan and lightly brown the meat.
Drain off the excess fat.
Slice the gherkins and add them to the pan with the Tomato and Onion Cook-in-Sauce.
Bring to the boil, stirring... - 32.7687
Fried Steak And Onions
Cut the meat in four portions.
Trim off excess fat and cut the fat in small pieces.
Skin and slice onions thinly; Season the meat.
Put the chopped fat in a heavy frying pan and heat gently until the fat runs, or use other frying fat.
Remove fat and add... - 32.3747
Chicken Fried Round Steak
Pound steak to 1/4 inch thickness; cut in 6 serving-size pieces.
Blend egg and milk; combine cracker crumbs, salt, and pepper.
Dip meat in egg mixture, then in crumbs.
In 12-inch skillet slowly brown meat in hot oil, turning once.
Cover tightly; cook over low... - 30.4282
Pan Roasted Rib Eye Steak
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F. Heat a cast-iron pan over high heat. Season meat on both sides with salt and pepper to taste.
2. When the pan is very hot, add the oil and gently lay the steak in the pan. Brown the meat for 5 minutes. Turn the steak over, add... - 23.4252
Fried Steak Recipes By Category